67 replies to this topic

#21 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

Well the focus isn't put on Neji more because this is the biggest impact of that moment, thus, they don't want to spoil it. Like they did with Obito...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#22 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:20 PM

While It would of been nice that she ether fought Chiyo, a swordsman or a bloodline ninja in the war, he did give her some importance. Figuring out the zetsu's power and one shouting them. Even helping the Naruto clone in that pannel with the Naruto clone, though do to Madara being a bigger focus at the time we didn't see much of this.

she was in the battle formation when facing haku and zabuza, but kishi only made her do healing duty... and kakashi gets all the glory.

Edited by Hanabi, 03 April 2014 - 03:23 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#23 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

tl;dr, but what's the problem? There was one snippit of a NH moment, come on guys you can handle a few seconds. I liked it, and maybe Perriot learned their lesson about spoilers.

animation tho, sucky as always :thumb:)

ナルサク

#24 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

she was in the battle formation when facing haku and zabuza, but kishi only made her do healing duty... and kakashi gets all the glory.

True were only saw her heal but saving lives is important (Don't get wrong I still want to see her fight & I do think we will see her do so), but we don't really know what happened after Kakashi took down Zabuza with the rest of the swordsmen, so we don't know if she just only healed or not til she arrived at the medics tent at night.

#25 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

i'm not putting down her medic feats, but i just think kishi is just lazy to think for sakura as a main character. she had witnessed the first zabuza/haku fight and ought to have done something significant.

Edited by Hanabi, 03 April 2014 - 03:35 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#26 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:38 PM

Well the focus isn't put on Neji more because this is the biggest impact of that moment, thus, they don't want to spoil it. Like they did with Obito...

Chatte they spoiled quite a few things with the hokages and the stuff with madara in this opening/ending, depending on which ones held them..

@ Sushi its the notion I dislike, the fact that they had to put this into both an opening and ending, well since its around for the next 20 or so episodes, since 16 of which will be canon, its really going to be sending a mixed signal to those who overassume 615 again if they stuck with the anime the whole time when 631 rolls around animewise in this timeframe. Unless they expanded more on Hashirama's childhood with Madara, people will be confused.

I just don't want SP to go full blown 166 again which was just, terrible and unneeded. I don't want to see neji just forgotten like he almost was in the manga. That time should in all rights be Neji's sendoff, show the reader his endavors not seen in the manga timeframe, show what he did and what he stood for, not memories of hinata wanting to stand beside naruto. People were orignally polarized by 615 because some took it as a bad mix between love oritened towards sacrifice and well, yes this caused some discontent between neji and hinata fans, because neji, a better developed character, was killed off in order for some time for hinata as some said. I mean the moment did merit both hyugas, but it didnt help in how kishi portrayed hinata just almost getting over nejis death ASAP from the hand holding, some felt this was just almost like Neji died for nothing despite naruto already knew about the aspect of death from losing jiraya and seeing it on a friend brought him to this same stage again.

Really its not major the stuff in the opening or ending, but I just got a bad vibe that SP may ruin the moment. Knowing their history and what this moment is, it may turn out ugly. But this is the last of it out of me.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#27 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

I don't watch the anime since it goes into fillers so freakin often! However I went and looked up both the new opening and ending, and I gotta say the opening to me sucks animation wise, especially once I compared it to the ending which is so pumped. The beginning to me was too slow, they were lazy and used too many still images of characters in there. That and there were spoilers every where yet they gave Neji such a tiny spot in the song! If you haven't read the manga it's really easy to miss that part where he is on Naruto's shoulder. It goes by so fast and then it zooms in to Hinata. I don't mind the hand thing, but they don't even show what its for. All it looks like is as if Naruto is comforting her because of Neji's death. Anyhow the music is alright too, but I loved the ending way more. I don't know maybe it had to do with the feels at the beginning with Obito and Kakashi. However the hand thing in the end was kinda over used. It's like why add it again? Especially when Neji is still seen alive in the group of friends.

Edited by Konohakitten, 03 April 2014 - 03:42 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#28 Helena

Helena

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, drawing, video games...Uh, so many things...

That's one of the many reasons why I don't follow the anime anymore. The studio is so anti-Sakura it hurts.

Sometimes it looks like they pick the worst trainee drawer available for her parts IMO.

I wonder if the CPR will make it into either the OP or ED

At any rate hopefully Kishi's editors (liking Hinata more than Sakura) won't force him to change the pairings. I mean people say Kishi has all the power but the editors have proven a few times to know how to pull his strings for the sake of more sales and $$$

That's what I fear the most. I mean, that's not unheard of, it actually happens a lot...  :sad:

waozuf.jpg

Can't wait!

#29 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

i'm not putting down her medic feats, but i just think kishi is just lazy to think for sakura as a main character. she had witnessed the first zabuza/haku fight and ought to have done something significant.

He might of planed for her to join in but might of been forced to skip most of what he planned, cause in volume 57 he said he was told to bring Naruto in as soon a possible. Though I will say Strom 3 was the best version of the fight with the swordsman.

#30 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

lol anime, They're irrelevant.

2d9pm4z.jpg

eh10ut.jpg

#31 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:06 PM

This whole deal though, the issue I have is that I'm getting bad vibes from SP, because such a critical moment is coming up in the future with neji's death, its how SP handles it that will hold or break my respect for Hinata. Its not enough that the combination of sakura haters and hinata zealots left me polarized to her, but also kishi hasn't brought forth the development hinata needs and unlike the growth others had (Sakura saw firsthand how much she impacted naruto with the promise and sasukes craziness, Shikamaru grew up, Gaara became a leader and resolved his father issues and forgave him, even resolved issues with shukaku). Hinata hasnt experienced this, I thought in the manga, perhaps with nejis death she will finally move forward somehow, she hasn't. She hasn't moved much at all, and even then last she came out was just tripping unable to do something, at times I feel it would have even been BETTER for her to get on the cloud. But now there are people expecting HInata to somehow do something like having talked with Kagyua or somehow be her reincarnation, the same deal with how people called Sakura and Karin's powerups asspulls now expect hinata to go godmode. Really its finally just getting to me now, years of unresolved and unaddressed actions on Hinata's character with hardly any advancement or critical importance to the story is finally getting to me, my patience is drying up, either kishi needs to do something with her or she is just the fan favored tenten in my eyes, yes those issues will be resolved but when again so much is unresolved, so much on the NS side just lets it get stronger, if Hinata's main purpose is on naruto then this only leaves her to stand as the leader of her clan as acknowledged from naruto. I mean in the start, or those who start reading Naruto would expect Hinata to have something with naruto right? Well since NS has been hinted highly, I just cannot see Hinata as critical, she seems self defeated, even in her own intial ideal imprint on what you expect to happen. Im sure all of us expected some possible relation between Naruto and Hinata when she was first introduced, does it seem possible now, after all thats happened? This story is ending, this is the second to last major battle, kishi isnt just going to throw out character development or ruin the stuff the heroes have gone through, the worst part is yes, he just hasn't moved Hinata and left her to the mercy of fillers and SP just went too far with this, really if they make Hinata the star moment of the 615 anime, my respect for her ends. Because what do characters need? Development, and Hinata is just hardly moved at all, even when I thought she would have a larger role after 615, look at whats happened, the ten tails was beaten, obito was beaten, now Naruto and Sasuke fight madara. Sakura has even had more time now and aided naruto herself, all I see from hinata is moral support but moral support and just loving isnt enough, she needs damned development. But its just to late, its too late and my limited respect for her drains because of these. I'm ready to call Hinata a plot device rather than a character because thats what she is becoming at face value and heart and really, I am saddened by how the perception has become so diluted, its promoted this, Im not the kind to hate hinata, she is just the character who I would be so indifferent from, I could care less what happened to her if SP blows the moment on her and not neji or the 3 of them.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#32 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:47 PM

tl;dr, but what's the problem? There was one snippit of a NH moment, come on guys you can handle a few seconds. I liked it, and maybe Perriot learned their lesson about spoilers.

animation tho, sucky as always :thumb:)

Not sure what's the problem, really. I actually like how they did it. This was in my head:

Hinata is crying, then she feel something. A hand being grasped by someone. Naruto is the one and he looks at her with a smile, similar to 633. She stops crying and zooms out, it's the whole alliance.

Now ask yourself, aren't you glad you didn't get what I just said. Honestly, this really made this moment as it is: unity.

#33 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:53 PM

im a little annoyed at pierrot..because they went full retard this time and proved once again they are nh fanatics

yea ok do the freakin hand hold  in the ending..but in the opening too?..why do they emphasize it so much?hinata is such an irrelevant character to the main plot.it was kind of unnecesary..but fangirling is fangirling..i guess they were too annoyed how kishi twisted the pairing fandom in 631,662,663 so they had to make themselves feel good ..

i will just pray they wont go full retard when 615 will be animated like they did with the pain moment

#34 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:04 PM

I really don't understand what's the problem. It was perfectly clear that the anime team would either have an opening/ending with Naruto's hand holding Hinata's or glorify the moment in the episode or both. It was to be expected. Remember they themselves admitted they like Hinata. Not only that but it was very clear that they really like her by the number of episodes she's in. 

Now the opening and ending were decent at best, the animation for the opening was bad, at one point it was Sasuke flying around and it looked like it was Naruto made to look like Sasuke or maybe it's just me seeing things a bit differently.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#35 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:22 PM

Ok, seriously? The hell is with this complain thread?

The hand holding scenes take like half a second each time it's shown. Sakura doing her pimp walk in the opening takes more time than those scenes.

Besides this is Hinata's most important moment in the manga and Pierrot loves her character, why it is so bad to let them highlight it? Hinata is not going to be that important anymore, so this is their last chance to put anything significant with her.

I personally like both the opening and ending quite a lot. I'm glad we'll finally cover 631 in this season of Naruto if that spoilerific ending is anything to go by.

#36 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

I really don't understand what's the problem. It was perfectly clear that the anime team would either have an opening/ending with Naruto's hand holding Hinata's or glorify the moment in the episode or both. It was to be expected. Remember they themselves admitted they like Hinata. Not only that but it was very clear that they really like her by the number of episodes she's in. 

Now the opening and ending were decent at best, the animation for the opening was bad, at one point it was Sasuke flying around and it looked like it was Naruto made to look like Sasuke or maybe it's just me seeing things a bit differently.

no ur not seeing things differently..the animation was sh*tty..that DID NOT look like Sasuke..even i could draw him better..i guess they were too focused on making Hinata look good and animate the freakin hand holding

guys what i just told you?..i just went on facebook for the first time today and i saw a whole load of crazy nh fans claming their pairing is canon because of the hand hold in the opening/ending

Edited by natalieuciha, 03 April 2014 - 05:34 PM.

#37 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

It depends on how much editorial clout Kishimoto get.

Akira Toriyama's editors suggested him getting several characters togethers in Dr. Slump. He reluctantly obliged them. However, when another editor wanted him hooking Goku and Bulma up in Dragon Ball, Toriyama did not yield.

Rumiko Takahashi's editor forced her to change Urusei Yatsura's official couple (she planned keeping Ataru and Shinobu together, but she was forced to break them up and pair Ataru up with Lum) since Ataru/Lum was more popular. Her editors also pressed her for changing the official couple of Ranma 1/2, Inu-Yasha... but for that time, Takahashi had earned enough clout to veto editorial interference.

So it may happen... but given that NH is less popular in Japan than NS and even NejiHina, I would not count on it.

Considering how many times Kishimoto has changed editors recently I would guess that he has complete control over the relevant events of the manga which should include which girl Naruto ends up with.

Sure they can advice him on little details like how to prolong or get to certain events, but at the end of the day it's either Kishi's way or you're fired.

Edited by redragon88, 03 April 2014 - 06:04 PM.

#38 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:13 PM

Do you want the truth? I mean, my opinion.

This opening and ending have NOTHING to do with pairings. It would be interesting IF it presented something new or unnoficial, but it's just a preview to an (old) event from the story.

We are old to know that some animators from studio pierrot are NH fans. And we're used to how they like to aggrandize Hinata's character. But more than this, they are spoiler users and cracked op/ed designers!

How many openings and endings does just SUMMARIZE future events that will happen in the anime (and already happened in the manga)?

Openings usually are meant to be subjective, but they just put together all important events of one season and mix them together to make the opening. Wanting or not, the "holding hands event" was on a big spotlight on the manga. So it's nothing wrong or unusual for the Pierrot staff to put it on the new opening. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just check almost all of the openings and endings... Specially the previous ed, Niji.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:39 PM

Ok, seriously? The hell is with this complain thread?

The hand holding scenes take like half a second each time it's shown. Sakura doing her pimp walk in the opening takes more time than those scenes.

Besides this is Hinata's most important moment in the manga and Pierrot loves her character, why it is so bad to let them highlight it? Hinata is not going to be that important anymore, so this is their last chance to put anything significant with her.

I personally like both the opening and ending quite a lot. I'm glad we'll finally cover 631 in this season of Naruto if that spoilerific ending is anything to go by.

Funny, but I am more looking forward to 662/663 for your sig reason.

#40 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:01 PM

Meh, it didn't bother me so much about the opening and ending, but I see Perriot is up to it again cutting corners on making sure the animation isn't all that good. I'm sure they could've done a better job animating the intro right? :P

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users