Close
Photo

If NaruSaku DID Happen, How WOULD It Happen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#41 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 2 2007, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, I actually would enjoy seeing that...just because it's funny.
Ahh...I wish... a_plotting.gif

Wilson and Sqleon make good points...but I think I lean more towards Wilson's side just because Naruto is the main character. biggrin.gif

I concur biggrin.gif

Naruto as rokudaime and Sakura his wife..........you can just imagine the tales these two will have going on about them throughout the village. He will probably be the first hokage who is as strong as they come but against Sakura he will probably be weaker than a snail or something.

#42 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:48 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 4 2007, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I concur biggrin.gif

Naruto as rokudaime and Sakura his wife..........you can just imagine the tales these two will have going on about them throughout the village. He will probably be the first hokage who is as strong as they come but against Sakura he will probably be weaker than a snail or something.

Lol, yeah.

#43 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Nov 11 2007, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate cliches. Sakura is so awesome, she should be the one to save Naruto happy.gif

The inner conflict thing has been done to death, I hope that Sakura saves the day. That would make me happy.

It would. Although this is a shonen manga so I'm not going to get my hopes up about Sakura having any sort of agency in the relationship (even though Kishimoto has built her as a character that should have some). But I would really hate to see Sakura turn into "Naruto's wife" after all of her character development.

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 4 2007, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I concur biggrin.gif

Naruto as rokudaime and Sakura as Head Medic

Fixed. tongue.gif
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#44 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:51 AM

QUOTE (Leney @ Dec 5 2007, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would. Although this is a shonen manga so I'm not going to get my hopes up about Sakura having any sort of agency in the relationship (even though Kishimoto has built her as a character that should have some). But I would really hate to see Sakura turn into "Naruto's wife" after all of her character development.
Fixed. tongue.gif

I couldn't agree more :thumbs:

I didn't mean wife as in housewife and in any sense like that. Just meant Sakura to be there to keep Naruto in line and I don't think there would be any way to remove her from the head medic position once she surpasses Tsunade.

She is free spirited and has tasted freedom so I don't think Sakura would take it very well to be second best to anyone. I think head medic should be a given with Sakura. After all Naruto is going to need some excuse in the future to spend time with her and what better way for the Hokage to ask for Sakura than injuring himself tongue.gif

Trust me I think more than you or me, it would be Naruto who would hate for Sakura to just turn into his wife and nothing else. He thought she was so cool when she was treating Kankuro and I think Naruto kind of expects her to be the best because she is his Sakura chan biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

#45 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:06 AM

I like the idea of Head Medic for Sakura...kukukukuku "Naruto-sama, time for your daily...check..." tongue.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#46 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 6 2007, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I couldn't agree more :thumbs:

I didn't mean wife as in housewife and in any sense like that. Just meant Sakura to be there to keep Naruto in line and I don't think there would be any way to remove her from the head medic position once she surpasses Tsunade.

She is free spirited and has tasted freedom so I don't think Sakura would take it very well to be second best to anyone. I think head medic should be a given with Sakura. After all Naruto is going to need some excuse in the future to spend time with her and what better way for the Hokage to ask for Sakura than injuring himself tongue.gif

Trust me I think more than you or me, it would be Naruto who would hate for Sakura to just turn into his wife and nothing else. He thought she was so cool when she was treating Kankuro and I think Naruto kind of expects her to be the best because she is his Sakura chan biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Lol, heck yeah!

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 6 2007, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the idea of Head Medic for Sakura...kukukukuku "Naruto-sama, time for your daily...check..." tongue.gif

Oh, how kinky Wilson. You perv. XD

#47 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 6 2007, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, heck yeah!
Oh, how kinky Wilson. You perv. XD

lol....you said it. I think Wilson is trying to compete with Jiraiya tongue.gif

Dude nobody beats the self proclaimed super pervert laugh.gif

#48 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:37 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 7 2007, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol....you said it. I think Wilson is trying to compete with Jiraiya tongue.gif

Dude nobody beats the self proclaimed super pervert laugh.gif

Haha. Never! You come in pretty close though, Wilson. laugh.gif

#49 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:26 AM

....... dry.gif

I shall ignore the comments about me being a pervert...

But yeah, the infinite possibilities of NS moments. Kukukuku.... Lol, nah, i think it would be kinda formal maybe. Dunnoe. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#50 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:40 PM

I am the god of all perverts. I am second only to Jiraiya. Wilson is third to me >:'

#51 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 8 2007, 02:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....... dry.gif

But yeah, the infinite possibilities of NS moments. Kukukuku.... Lol, nah, i think it would be kinda formal maybe. Dunnoe. XD

lol.........why Wilson why ignore the comment. Its one of the greatest title to grace the human kind tongue.gif

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 8 2007, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am the god of all perverts. I am second only to Jiraiya. Wilson is third to me >:'

See what I was pointing towards Wilson. Yoshimoto Trigen has beaten you and become an apprentice of the great pervert himself. Though you still have a chance if you impress the pervert master tongue.gif 111189.gif laugh.gif .....jokes

I hope you don't mind Wilson. Its all in good humor tongue.gif

though jokes aside..........I don't care how NS happens. I say Sakura should just take the initiative because Naruto is the knucklehead so he would need more than just signals to understand what Sakura is trying to say.

#52 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 8 2007, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....... dry.gif

Lol, Wilson is a closet pervert like Kakashi? Haha, I'm just kidding.
A formal one...with Naruto in it? Hard to see, but yeah, I could happen.

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 8 2007, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol! Yeah, no one beats Jiraiya!

If Jiraiya dies, you take his place...DON'T DIE YOU PERVERT!! :shamefulcry0js:

#53 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 09 December 2007 - 04:05 AM

Hey guys back on topic please?!
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#54 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 09 December 2007 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 8 2007, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, Wilson is a closet pervert like Kakashi? Haha, I'm just kidding.
A formal one...with Naruto in it? Hard to see, but yeah, I could happen.
Lol! Yeah, no one beats Jiraiya!

If Jiraiya dies, you take his place...DON'T DIE YOU PERVERT!! :shamefulcry0js:

I think you are right. Its hard to see anything formal with Naruto in the picture.

I want it to happen in the hospital after Naruto wakes up after his close call with death. Its almost going to be a repeat of hospital scene in part 1, but this time Sakura is the one talking and Naruto listening :thumbs:

Now that would be sweet and Tsunade is there to witness it as well and I hope Jiraiya is too laugh.gif

#55 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 05:20 PM

In my opinion, I think that if Naruto achieved the rank of Rokudaimed, then Konoha would be stepping into a new era completely. He'd end up being one of those Hokages that people in the other great shinobi nations would have to take their hat off too.

With this in mind, Naruto would probably let this go to his head a little bit at first. However, this is where Sakura would step in. She'd stop by when she's not busy with running the hospital and what not, and she'd be that person who gives him reassurance that he's doing his job right as Hokage. Oh, she'd whack him across the head a few times sweatdrop.gif , but it only be because she loves him so... th_glomp.gif As the saying goes, 'Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes at him.' Yes, he would be a great Hokage, no doubt, but I also think that Naruto would need to be straightened up every now and then when he gets in over his head. Basically, if people had trouble convincing Naruto to do something as Hokage, they would go to plan B: Ask Sakura to convince him, lol

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#56 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 06:19 AM

I think it should happen like this; I think this whole "Lifetime promise" will be the key to finally answer the question we're waiting for.

I think when this whole thing is over and done with, we'll finally realize what her feelings are for Sasuke now (But of course we already know the answer to this somewhat retorical statement) Then her true feelings for Naruto will finally come out. She's going to be very appreciative to him for bringing Sasuke back (But not really saying it, just showing it).Like spending more time together. Then some talk will follow, then she's going to do at some point during a conversation she's going to get all emotional, bringing back up some old topics.(Like how she treated him during the past, etc). But then Naruto will say that stuff doesn't really matter now, he's just glad that he's her friend now and stuff. Then she smiles and starts crying and monolouges on how he's been there for her.Then she asks Naruto that he still loves her.Then he says yes and saying that he always loved her and always will. Then a few seconds later, she embraces him, and finally she kisses him. Then a exchange "I love you's" will take place. AND VIOLIA!!

Many or only a few of these might actually happen.

#57 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:59 AM

hmm, I wonder what would happened if Sasuke dies and Sakura cries one his dead body, and Naruto comforts Sakura by hugging her? Then Naruto would say something like "I will always be by your side". Then Sakura starts crying even more and Hinata spots them hugging and she accepts it. And gave up liking Naruto?? And then Sakura says "Never leave me no matter what...."??? And stops crying for Sasuke?????

Wow, I have a jacked up mind. laugh.gif
I am still pinky-ash

#58 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:14 AM

I think one way for it to happen is something with Naruto's "death". He's going to fight Pein, and end up losing and have the Kyuubi extracted. Sakura already knows what happens so of course she will be worried. Then we have the whole thing with Jiraiya dieing and how Tsunade never told him that she secretly liked him as well that can foreshadow this situation.

Sakura will realize just how much she cares about Naruto, and how much he means to her. Take note of the situation where Naruto went KN4 and was basically selling his soul to the Kyuubi. Sakura was worried so much about Naruto, and then we have the whole scene where Yamato talks to Sakura. Now with a death scene, it's like the KN4 magnified times a million, and it's amplified a lot. This time Sakura will be the one to sort out her feelings for herself, and see that she really does love him and try to do something for him, just as how he has done a bunch of times.

She will probably create the ultimate medical rebirth technique in which her kiss will bring Naruto back to life an give him new strength. He will then proceed to defeat all his enemies using the power of love, and in the epilogue Kishimoto will give us a well deserved hentai scene and show the rise of the Uzumaki clan
narusaku.gif

#59 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 22 January 2008 - 02:51 AM

Hmmm, I agree with the idea that Sakura may realize her feelings if Naruto had a near death experience. I think Naruto would probably end up either Naruto would end up coming back from a fight hanging on by a thread, and the Kyuubi's seal on the verge of breaking. Sakura would probably realize that Naruto is probably one of the most important people in her life, and that would have her think back to all he's done for her because of how he cares as well.

She would probably slowly give him hints, unlike when she was younger with Sasuke and asking for dates. Naruto would most likely be clueless at first, and eventually Sakura would start flirting a bit with him. Eventually, they probably would realize their feelings for each other...and well, you can figure out the rest. Just an idea I guess.

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Jan 21 2008, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think one way for it to happen is something with Naruto's "death". He's going to fight Pein, and end up losing and have the Kyuubi extracted. Sakura already knows what happens so of course she will be worried. Then we have the whole thing with Jiraiya dieing and how Tsunade never told him that she secretly liked him as well that can foreshadow this situation.

Sakura will realize just how much she cares about Naruto, and how much he means to her. Take note of the situation where Naruto went KN4 and was basically selling his soul to the Kyuubi. Sakura was worried so much about Naruto, and then we have the whole scene where Yamato talks to Sakura. Now with a death scene, it's like the KN4 magnified times a million, and it's amplified a lot. This time Sakura will be the one to sort out her feelings for herself, and see that she really does love him and try to do something for him, just as how he has done a bunch of times.

She will probably create the ultimate medical rebirth technique in which her kiss will bring Naruto back to life an give him new strength. He will then proceed to defeat all his enemies using the power of love, and in the epilogue Kishimoto will give us a well deserved hentai scene and show the rise of the Uzumaki clan
narusaku.gif

True...we can only hope for that, eh?

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#60 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:21 AM