Close
Photo

Kiss or Confession?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
417 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss or Confession? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one will happen first?

1. Pucker up baby! (36 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I think I love... (22 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

Vote

#41 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 12:00 PM

That's true but it would be kinda funny cuz she sent him to the hospital because she broke his ribs. Like Tsuande to Jiraiya.

The real reason why I question if he will accept it is because he is so focused right now. I don't think anything will happen until after the incident is over with. Naruto most likely believes she still has strong feelings for Sasuke in which have yet to find out. I dunno, I hope not. Kishimoto must like keepin everyone on edge about these things (which is a good technique), I sure am.

Damn, I wish Kishimoto would speed this along a little more. I can't handle another talking chapter without someone getting hit. They should just take out Kabuto real quick so at least something happens. Kabuto can't handle all three (or four) of them.

Sai just needs go home, he's so uninteresting. Naruto will probably make an attachment with him though, he's like cement when it comes to emotional attachments.

#42 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 18 April 2006 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (jtl889 @ Apr 18 2006, 03:33 AM)
lol that's true, naruto is somewut of a prevert. but then again, he always treats sakura with the utmost respect.

When he's not being totally clueless...

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#43 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 19 April 2006 - 01:19 AM

QUOTE (jtl889 @ Apr 17 2006, 10:33 PM)
lol that's true, naruto is somewut of a prevert. but then again, he always treats sakura with the utmost respect.

for he fears her fists!!!!!! happy.gif

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#44 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:48 PM

well, he does fear her fists... but i think most of it is due to the fact that naruto really deeply loves sakura and that he doesn't see her as just another chick

jeez, i really hope kishimoto speeds this along

#45 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (jtl889 @ Apr 24 2006, 03:48 PM)
well, he does fear her fists... but i think most of it is due to the fact that naruto really deeply loves sakura and that he doesn't see her as just another chick

jeez, i really hope kishimoto speeds this along

Agreed on both statements.

I wonder why Kishimoto still has Hinata having a crush on Naruto. It really takes away from her true character & it gives naruhina fans empty hope tongue.gif . Sometimes I forget how old they are though, they really do act more mature than most 15 yr olds. Hinata is the only one lagging behind mentally, she's had a crush on Naruto for who knows how long and hasn't even got passed the point of fainting.

I really hate to say it but besides the fact that I do think there will be a narusaku moment coming up, I don't think they will hook-up at least until another time-skip.

I wonder who all in Konoha knows the the kind of relationship that's building between Naruto & Sakura besides Sai & Yamato.

I hope Jiraiya will talk some sense into him if he already knows cuz Naruto is either really oblivious to what's going on in her head or refuses to accept it sub-conciously. << He has been acting different since he came back from training. Hopefully Kishimoto will bring whatever it is to light that's causing this abnormal behavior soon.

I can't stand anymore slow chapters. I wanna see some action.

#46 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:17 AM

well, i think the reason that kishimoto keeps other characters in a standstill, so to speak, is to place more emphasis on the fact that naruto and sakura's feelings continue to develop deeper and deeper. cuz @ the beginning, sakura basically thought naruto was the lowest form of life that existed. now, she cares about him more than anything else and is so freakin' close to confessing to him.... just that tiny little inch... but kishimoto just HAS to delay it for so freakin' long....

#47 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 25 April 2006 - 10:49 AM

QUOTE (jtl889 @ Apr 25 2006, 12:17 AM)
well, i think the reason that kishimoto keeps other characters in a standstill, so to speak, is to place more emphasis on the fact that naruto and sakura's feelings continue to develop deeper and deeper. cuz @ the beginning, sakura basically thought naruto was the lowest form of life that existed. now, she cares about him more than anything else and is so freakin' close to confessing to him.... just that tiny little inch... but kishimoto just HAS to delay it for so freakin' long....

I'm gonna have to agree with both Mystic-G and jtl889, I have been noticing the fact that Naruto's been acting real weird. I'm thinking its do more to the fact that he's faced his first true failure when he stopped to bring Sasuke back to Sakura and also the fact that he lost Sasuke period.

The two combined failures, has doubled his convinction to this moment, he has to get back Sasuke. He has to get him back for Sakura and for himself, so he can repair the lost part of his family, team 7.

Now I'm also thinking this level of focus he's showing, is somewhat blinding him to the fact that Sakura's feelings have changed. I think in the back of his mind he's got the idea, from way back before the left, "Sakura loves, Sasuke. Sakura wants, Sasuke. I love and want Sakura, but she doesn't feel the same, so I'm going to do whatever I can to make her happy by bringing back Sasuke."

So once again this encounter that's taking for-freakin-ever to come about, is desperately important to Naruto. He can finally;
1. Repair his family
2. Keep his promise to Sakura and make her happy again.

#48 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:02 PM

well, naruto asking sakura out on a date and her accepting prolly somewhat clued him in on how sakura really feels about him.

I dun think naruto's doing this whole rescue sasuke thing to make sakura happy. in fact, as you can tell from the manga, sakura doesn't really give a crap in a sense. she's doing this to help naruto find his so called "brother" and to keep naruto from going all kyuubi and hurting himself.

For naruto, i think he's doing this for:

1. his bonds w/ sasuke
2. moral obligation

#49 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:36 PM

If sakura doesnt care about the promise, then does that mean she has given up on sasuke? jus wondering....

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#50 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (jtl889 @ Apr 25 2006, 08:02 PM)
well, naruto asking sakura out on a date and her accepting prolly somewhat clued him in on how sakura really feels about him.

I dun think naruto's doing this whole rescue sasuke thing to make sakura happy. in fact, as you can tell from the manga, sakura doesn't really give a crap in a sense. she's doing this to help naruto find his so called "brother" and to keep naruto from going all kyuubi and hurting himself.

1. his bonds w/ sasuke
2. moral obligation

My statement wasn't about whether or not Sakura does or doesn't have any feelings toward Sasuke. It was dealing how Naruto preseves her feelings. Besides that you've just restated my original statement.

#51 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2006 - 02:22 AM

The two combined failures, has doubled his convinction to this moment, he has to get back Sasuke. He has to get him back for Sakura and for himself, so he can repair the lost part of his family, team 7.

Now I'm also thinking this level of focus he's showing, is somewhat blinding him to the fact that Sakura's feelings have changed. I think in the back of his mind he's got the idea, from way back before the left, "Sakura loves, Sasuke. Sakura wants, Sasuke. I love and want Sakura, but she doesn't feel the same, so I'm going to do whatever I can to make her happy by bringing back Sasuke."

So once again this encounter that's taking for-freakin-ever to come about, is desperately important to Naruto. He can finally;
1. Repair his family
2. Keep his promise to Sakura and make her happy again.

1. his bonds w/ sasuke
2. moral obligation

eh well.. sorry for being a bit unclear or ambiguous or anything... but i dun think i restated ur original statement. just sorta answered to your post...

I answered to your thing about "Naruto preserving her feelings" w/ my "I dun think naruto's doing this whole rescue sasuke thing to make sakura happy" and went on to explain it

then i offered more on wut i think naruto's "goals" are

although once i look @ things, the first sentence could b a bit redundant. sry, mind was somewhere else @ the moment and just typed wut sounded relevent. laugh.gif

but uh... the 2nd paragraph was basically just saying that naruto wants to see his "brother" and sakura wants to help naruto

#52 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 03:24 AM

soooooooooooooo..........
anyone gonna answer mah question or am i gonna hafta-slap-a-b*tch??!!

#53 Guest_algernon81_*

Guest_algernon81_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2006 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ Apr 25 2006, 03:36 PM)
If sakura doesnt care about the promise, then does that mean she has given up on sasuke? jus wondering....

Not necessarily. I think she just wants Naruto to know that he doesn't need to bring Sasuke back "no matter what". They're still gonna try together, but she doesn't want Naruto to feel obligated to go out and get himself killed trying to bring him back just because of her and the promise he made to her.

#54 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 11:56 PM

okay, but if she didn't care, that would be the death bell for sasusaku, assuming it *had* a chance in the first place. But i would laugh if they did something like this:
--------------
Naruto, sakura, and sasuke face off.

Sasuke: Didn't you say that you loved me with all your heart?
Naruto: (sad look in his eyes)
Sakura: I never finished, I loved you with all my heart...........like a brother.
Narusaku fan: SERVED!!!!!
--------------------------------
that would be so frigggin sweet.

#55 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 27 April 2006 - 11:07 PM

kiss... you know you want it... biggrin.gif i think they'll start dating eventually, like all harmone-crazy teenagers. well, i wouldn't know because i'm just in the beginning of puberty... but that's an aside. on one particular, date, it just so happens that the air is cool, a slight breeze blows sakura's hair in the perfect way, and her scent is taken in by naruto. they come together for body heat and it is a perfect night at Ichiraku's... the stars are out... not crowded... alone... just with each other... and BAM! next thing you know, they kiss... that would be perfect. tongue.gif
-MonkeysTotallyRock... B)

#56 Shouri no Hana

Shouri no Hana

Call to Arms. Flames of WAR blaze once again

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 11:20 PM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ Apr 26 2006, 06:56 PM)
okay, but if she didn't care, that would be the death bell for sasusaku, assuming it *had* a chance in the first place. But i would laugh if they did something like this:
--------------
Naruto, sakura, and sasuke face off.

Sasuke: Didn't you say that you loved me with all your heart?
Naruto: (sad look in his eyes)
Sakura: I never finished, I loved you with all my heart...........like a brother.
Narusaku fan: SERVED!!!!!
--------------------------------
that would be so  frigggin sweet.

Um I still see SasuSaku dead because it ever EXSITED!! (Yes I'll stay with that believe until I'm proved wrong) But that there is funny...Sasuke got served 111189.gif

#57 Darts

Darts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, gaming, anime (of course), horror movies, industrialmusic, clubbing, my fat cats.

Posted 28 April 2006 - 03:38 AM

Kiss or confession ? Hum, has anyone seen a single kiss in Naruto (exept Tsunade's) yet ? Yeah, I didn't think so either.

CONFESSION !

But not until they make peace with themselves first . This includes ripping off Sasuke's spleen and feeding it back to him.

The problem with part 2 is that there's barely a pause between missions, certainly not enough for Naruto and Sakura to start dating ! Isn't there any holydays in Naruto's world ? Geez....

My worst fear: Team 7 as a family and Sakura seeing both Sasuke and Naruto as her brothers. *Pukes* I'm gonna go hang Hinata then burn her body and melt the ashes in strong acid, just to be on the safe side.

#58 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (Darts @ Apr 28 2006, 03:38 AM)
Kiss or confession ? Hum, has anyone seen a single kiss in Naruto (exept Tsunade's) yet ? Yeah, I didn't think so either.

That's why many people are saying Kiss, because it something we haven't seen and it will be monumental. Besides, in all the life and death situations they place themselves. There is not always time to mince words. But a kiss, that can carry the emotion the character's trying to get across and still leave question in the other persons mind.

Then again, now that i think about it. The last few chapters have been nothing but nice long talks...

/shrug

#59 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (jtl889 @ Apr 25 2006, 04:02 PM)

Not exactly. Naruto's cluelessness when it comes to Sakura seems to mask that. At the time it seemed more as a friend than anything else.

I also think Sakura still wants Sasuke back though how much she does is unknown. She did think she will save both of them this time. I know that's foreshadowing something, unfortunately I think it's bad.

But it'd be so cool if Naruto went all Kyubi, Sasuke did his curse seal thing, and Sakura comes out of nowhere and destroys the ground beneath them.

She could also give them the fists of fury considering she could actually get near them.
This would be a bad idea to use on Naruto during his Kyubi state, it would only fuel his anger. Only a hug & a kiss could cure that. tongue.gif

#60 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:36 PM

what if there was a repeat of the hospitall scene, except this time sakura actually stops them? probably could happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users