Close
Photo

Did Kishi really mess up or was it planned?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:18 PM

Kishimoto only decided on these pairings happening some time after 2008.

#22 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:26 AM

Yeah but I think he meant "pairings" in general. I'm not sure. But when you think about it, he's not even writing his own part 3, so I think that infers that not only is he tired of his own work, but he didn't plan on having a "everybody has kids" sort of ending either.  

I actually like those type of endings, but I also like it when they have some type of back-up to them. 

Wait, so who's writing part 3? :wot:

It really seems like he didn't plan half the things in the ending either. The last 2 chapters seems so unKishimoto like...like they were last minute.. :hm:

Meh, most stories usually end with the ''everybody has kids" ending, so i'm pretty used to seeing it a lot.

Rest in peace Satoru Iwata

tumblr_n9e34d39XJ1r1shyro1_250.gif   

Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and, sweet harmony.

#23 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:46 AM

This is my theory on what happened:

http://win-chan.tumb...s-ship-narusaku

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#24 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:47 AM

Well let's compare the interviews to the actual ending shall we? 

-He said that he had the ending planned out. 

-He then said later on he didn't know how to get rid of Madara (which means he changed his ending later on) 

-He said that Naruto would have a son named Shinachiku who now doesn't exist 

-He said that Sakura was being "honest" in her confession to Naruto 

-He also said that there would only be one pairing from the main three. 

So overall, yeah he messed up. He didn't go along with his original plans, and from reading chapters 1-698, I think it's quite obvious that he had another ending planned. I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Obito was never planned to be Tobi to begin with. Because apparently, fan theories can sometimes win.  

And now we start to really wonder why the quality of the series declined.

It other words, Kishimoto says a lot of things. It seems planned to an extent, but I get the impression the current ending was a recent (relatively speaking) plan.

#25 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 11 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

It other words, Kishimoto says a lot of things. It seems planned to an extent, but I get the impression the current ending was a recent (relatively speaking) plan.

I actually just read a theory that it wasn't recent, and that he kept changing his mind throughout the manga that it ended up looking like a Narusaku/Narusasu love fest than what was meant to happen: Naruhina. At this point of time anyone's on the target. Maybe we'll never know how this ending came about, but we know for sure that it doesn't feel "right".

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#26 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:22 PM

Wait, so who's writing part 3? :wot:

It really seems like he didn't plan half the things in the ending either. The last 2 chapters seems so unKishimoto like...like they were last minute.. :hm:

Meh, most stories usually end with the ''everybody has kids" ending, so i'm pretty used to seeing it a lot.

Kishimoto stated that he's writing Part 3. However, he also said that he wrote The Last which he came back and said that he drew character designs and made the plot so I'm guessing that's also what he meant by "writing" Part 3. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users