• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:29 PM

I've been looking around ff.net for a story I read a while back. The only things I can remember from it was that Jiraiya, Naruto and possibly Kakashi was in a hot spring (or outdoor bath) talking about their crushes, and the girls in question (Sakura and Tsunade is the two I remember) was peeping from the other side or something. Either way, I would really like to read the story again and it pisses me off that I can't find it on my own, so please help.

#2 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:23 PM

I think I read that before. It was the one with the war, and the new village right?

LOVE IS WAR,

#3 Lizardo221

Lizardo221

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:37 PM

I can't remeber the name either but I do remember that thier stories made all the girls on the other side go into tears. Now I wanna read it to.

#4 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:13 PM

I know that story! I just have to find it! I know it's here somewhere....

Edit: FOUND IT!

The Rise of Honookagure

Is this it?

LOVE IS WAR,

#5 Lizardo221

Lizardo221

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:53 PM

ahhh, hasn't been updated. This is as bad as broken promises, I want that to update so badly.

#6 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:11 PM

I've been waiting for years for this to be updated!

LOVE IS WAR,

#7 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:14 PM

Rise is a very good story. I can't wait for it.

#8 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:24 PM

I'm a bit slow with my own updates as well, so I guess I can't complain. But thanks for finding the story (I even had it in my alert-list.. lol), some stories is fun to reread.

I could take the way my readers do with me, and send loads and loads of PM's saying stuff like "Updat teh story plz tnx", and piss of the author (if he/she's anything like me that is).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users