Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#721 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,352 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 23 August 2019 - 10:52 PM

Any new pages yet?

#722 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 August 2019 - 11:51 PM

Any new pages yet?

Yes, check the last page and you should find it.

#723 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 08:05 AM

Seems like everyone has been taking a break from this. Well, Toneri appeared

https://www.devianta...-p-11-806714947

I especially love Hinata’s sinister look here, I’m hoping this is the real deal.

Edited by KClaws_2, 25 August 2019 - 08:10 AM.

#724 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 10:13 AM

I especially love Hinatas sinister look here, Im hoping this is the real deal.

old page

ナルサク

#725 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 August 2019 - 05:35 PM

I especially love Hinata’s sinister look here, I’m hoping this is the real deal.

Yeah, this page is already posted. Page 12 is the up-to-date page.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#726 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 September 2019 - 07:51 PM

New page everyone.

naruto_doujin__alternative_the_last_ch_0

Yep, Hinata is not happy, but that's what I can tell by looking at her eyes.

#727 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 September 2019 - 03:11 AM

New page everyone.

Maybe she's playing like the movie only this isn't as forced.

#728 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 03:25 PM

Maybe she's playing like the movie only this isn't as forced.

As I said, I like to think she's upset for sure at seeing Naruto and Sakura hugging, and that she also has resolve to save Hanabi from Toneri.

#729 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 September 2019 - 03:31 PM

As I said, I like to think she's upset for sure at seeing Naruto and Sakura hugging, and that she also has resolve to save Hanabi from Toneri.

Yes makes her being there better where as the movie she really had no point.

#730 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 01:37 PM

New page everyone.

Now THIS is how you make drama. I still don't like Toneri's existence, but if it had to be done...THIS is far more compelling.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#731 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 05:43 PM

Now THIS is how you make drama. I still don't like Toneri's existence, but if it had to be done...THIS is far more compelling.

Agreed this is far better than the movie so far. This actually makes Hinata have a point. Cause really she had no reason to be on the mission in the movie if you remove the stupid love story.

#732 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 01:25 AM

Yes makes her being there better where as the movie she really had no point.

Agreed this is far better than the movie so far. This actually makes Hinata have a point. Cause really she had no reason to be on the mission in the movie if you remove the stupid love story.

Exactly! It also shows Tokai knows what the biggest flaws in The Last are, even if he's also done some NaruHina fan art before, and how he's fixing it to be more fitting to NaruSaku and how the way the series should have been.

#733 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 02:28 AM

Exactly! It also shows Tokai knows what the biggest flaws in The Last are, even if he's also done some NaruHina fan art before, and how he's fixing it to be more fitting to NaruSaku and how the way the series should have been.

That he is and this flows better than the abomination movie.

#734 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:02 PM

We more than enough proved that there are plenty of NH fans who would agree that The Last is BS and NaruSaku was a far better pairing and made more sense.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#735 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 September 2019 - 12:05 AM

That was some fast updates since last time I've been on this forum.

Well this why drama is needed. Everything seems as predicted. Only take away is that tokai is skimming through the sequences of events. We did not see how Hanabi was kidnapped nor did we see Hinata eavesdropping on Naruto and Sakura. However, tokai does not have assistance as professional mangaka do have in their arsenal. So I don't fault him for the inconstancy.

Going back to my previous post several pages back. Drama is needed because so many things has been left unresolved by kishi, involving relationships. Hinata never gotten over Naruto. Sakura have yet to get over Sasuke. Naruto and Rock Lee have yet to get over Sakura. However, it was proven from Naruto's POV that he's willing put aside his feelings and don't get between her and Sasuke.

We've already experienced the relationships brings the good, the bad and the ugly out of these characters. Sakura's dark side has always been SasuSaku. her character is very superficial. When comes to NaruSaku, her character shines like the sun and she becomes more selfless. Her character traits are more realistic that of a teen/adult female than her SS superficial insert Sasuke fangirl self.

Again... Naruto was willing to step aside with the PoAL and now this drama has taken a new route. Wonder how angst  would be if Sakura does the same and don't get in between Naruto and Hinata. Sakura might feel undeserving of Naruto's affection. And Hinata was always the girl that loved Naruto first.

This is why I always be a NS fan because the hardship these two are willing to go  through for each other.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#736 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 12:37 AM

That was some fast updates since last time I've been on this forum.

Well this why drama is needed. Everything seems as predicted. Only take away is that tokai is skimming through the sequences of events. We did not see how Hanabi was kidnapped nor did we see Hinata eavesdropping on Naruto and Sakura. However, tokai does not have assistance as professional mangaka do have in their arsenal. So I don't fault him for the inconstancy.

Going back to my previous post several pages back. Drama is needed because so many things has been left unresolved by kishi, involving relationships. Hinata never gotten over Naruto. Sakura have yet to get over Sasuke. Naruto and Rock Lee have yet to get over Sakura. However, it was proven from Naruto's POV that he's willing put aside his feelings and don't get between her and Sasuke.

We've already experienced the relationships brings the good, the bad and the ugly out of these characters. Sakura's dark side has always been SasuSaku. her character is very superficial. When comes to NaruSaku, her character shines like the sun and she becomes more selfless. Her character traits are more realistic that of a teen/adult female than her SS superficial insert Sasuke fangirl self.

Again... Naruto was willing to step aside with the PoAL and now this drama has taken a new route. Wonder how angst  would be if Sakura does the same and don't get in between Naruto and Hinata. Sakura might feel undeserving of Naruto's affection. And Hinata was always the girl that loved Naruto first.

This is why I always be a NS fan because the hardship these two are willing to go  through for each other.

Bravo!

We also forgot effectively even if Ino is married to Sai that she isn't over Sasuke if the Naruto Gaiden BS is something to go off on... XP

#737 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 September 2019 - 01:11 AM

could you put Rock Lee's feelings for Sakura-Chan on the same level as Naruto's? Naruto's is on a whole other level.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#738 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 01:36 AM

Bravo!

We also forgot effectively even if Ino is married to Sai that she isn't over Sasuke if the Naruto Gaiden BS is something to go off on... XP

There's no doubt that Ino married Sai because he was basically Sasuke's replacement.

#739 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 03:32 AM

There's no doubt that Ino married Sai because he was basically Sasuke's replacement.

That's all sai really is discount Sasuke even kishi didn't care about this guy. though I find him better and a better friend to Naruto than sasuke.

#740 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 12:33 PM

Great update this artist is awesome.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users