32 replies to this topic

#1 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:03 AM

Guys watch it now because I'm pretty sure the guy who uploaded will get his video taken down soon.

It's a leaked before the official release date.

http://www.dailymoti...t-360p_creation

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:06 AM

i can't breath.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:17 AM

another link in case that one gets taken down https://drive.google...TSlU/view?pli=1

JLHza2T.png

#4 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:28 AM

http://vyuing.com/vi...?number=7052578

Here's another link. You can even watch it on your phone.

#5 Fairy Tail Fantard

Fairy Tail Fantard

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I'm a pilot, so I spend most of my time in the air.

Interests: Keeping my plane in the air and NOT slapping smack dab into a mountain somewhere. Writing, watching anime, reading, playing video games, and exercising are a few more of my interests as well.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:32 AM

Hollywood must be running out of ideas.

664086690_1145760.gif

#6 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:40 AM

wow, just wow, I can't wait!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#7 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:57 AM

Hollywood must be running out of ideas.

I already commented on this subject in the forum before. I'll just repost it in response since I don't feel like retyping lol.

Is Hollywood really out of ideas? Absolutely not. There are tons of original films, and plenty of good ones, too. This list below shows some of my favorite films that were original concepts since 2011. They were well executed and/or a lot of fun to watch.

• Pacific Rim
  • The World's End
  • Her
  • Nebraska
  • Inside Llewyn Davis
  • Prisoners
  • Snowpiercer
  • Gravity
  • Midnight in Paris
  • The Artist
  • Inception
  • Django Unchained
  • Chronicle
  • Magic Mike
  • 50/50
  • Martha Marcy May Marlene
  • Warrior

That being said, it's easy to see why people think that Hollywood is out of ideas. There are a lot of remakes, book adaptions and sequels. The reason for that, though, is that most people, mainly general movie audiences, enjoy or at least prefer seeing something that is familiar. Cabin in the Woods was a great satirical horror film and made just over $66 million world wide. Paranormal Activity 4 made over $142 million world wide. You do the math.

Fact is. Hollywood has a lot of originality. There are a lot of original scripts out there. Go to any film festival around the country. There are tons of fine original movies. The fact is, most audiences (judging by box office results), want the things that are familiar and within their comfort zone, like a comfort food, if you will. The people who are willing to take a chance when at the theater and see the more original film is a minority. Even with the movies I listed, which were good original films, they either had to rely on a known director (Pacific Rim) or get Oscar buzz (The Artist) to have any success.

The point is, studio execs realize that people have movies that are like comfort foods. They can hire a director and writers who can come up with a new movie based on something or a sequel to something and do it easier than coming up with something original, and they know it will break even. So of course they will go with that direction. It's guaranteed money.

Anyways, with that out of the way, my view is that I love how this looks. The movie looks like a true sequel. The first one was all about the team up, getting to know each other. This one looks to up the ante and see how they function in even more dire circumstances. And despite how dark it seems, I also know that the writing will of course have some witty writing to break the tension. Can't wait.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#8 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:01 AM

Just so you know, the trailer was supposed to come out next week during/after that Tuesday's Agents of SHIELD episode.

#9 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:25 AM

It looks so amazing! My body is ready :hehehe: :eager: :eager: :eager: :smexy:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#10 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:55 AM

Marvel released it days ahead of schedule

Oh and Marvel's blaming HYDRA on Twitter, probably due to the events of this week's Agents of SHIELD.... Also, Ultron looks BOSS.

#11 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:55 AM

I still dislike Quicksilver's look, and his speedster ability in the trailer looks even lower quality than Clark's speed vision in Smallville. I hope it is better in the movie. 

Love Spader's voice!

Hulk buster!  *Runs in a circle, does a funny dance, eyes roll back, drools and falls over twitching.

see this guy blow.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 23 October 2014 - 03:34 AM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#12 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:12 AM

Well this looks good and conflicting. Love the hulk buster armor is in. Oh boy, how can the avengers save the world when they fight each other?

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#13 It's Deidara Hm

It's Deidara Hm

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:My ships better sail

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:45 AM

"That's why I always clean my room, so an evil robot insurrection doesn't happen like when Tony Stark left his junk around"- my brother after seeing the trailer, 2014

Well said, young brother, well said.

4d1ad0db251e88852e66f358afc86cde.gif

#14 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:44 PM

"That's why I always clean my room, so an evil robot insurrection doesn't happen like when Tony Stark left his junk around"- my brother after seeing the trailer, 2014

Well said, young brother, well said.

You can't reason with these geniuses, man. Always leaving their junk all over, "I'm sorry I left my bugged AI code flash drive plugged into my Iron Man droid, Pepper, but it was time to drive The Cap to his first AC/DC concert!"

#15 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:40 AM

You can't reason with these geniuses, man. Always leaving their junk all over, "I'm sorry I left my bugged AI code flash drive plugged into my Iron Man droid, Pepper, but it was time to drive The Cap to his first AC/DC concert!"

Considering that an antman film is comming i feel that its reasonably to asume that Hank Pym will be the one to develop the Ultron AI like in the comics.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#16 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:45 PM

Considering that an Ant Man film is coming i feel that its reasonably to assume that Hank Pym will be the one to develop the Ultron AI like in the comics.

It was a joke....  :hm:

#17 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

It was a joke....  :hm:

I know mate  it seemed like a good time to bring it up. So what do you think. Will antman be about him as wasp doing stuff or will it be about developing ultron?

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#18 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 04:32 AM

Sorry to tell you but, Janet Van Dyne's dead in Ant Man.  Hank Pym's an old man and it's actually Scott Lang who'll be Ant-Man.  At most, we'll probably get a reference to how Hank WAS developing an Ultron-like thing but scrapped it, from both Avengers 2 and Ant-Man.  Remember, the Ant-Man takes place after Avengers 2, being part of Phase 3.

And don't call me, 'mate.'

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 27 October 2014 - 04:33 AM.

#19 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:32 AM

Sorry to tell you but, Janet Van Dyne's dead in Ant Man.  Hank Pym's an old man and it's actually Scott Lang who'll be Ant-Man.  At most, we'll probably get a reference to how Hank WAS developing an Ultron-like thing but scrapped it, from both Avengers 2 and Ant-Man.  Remember, the Ant-Man takes place after Avengers 2, being part of Phase 3.

And don't call me, 'mate.' 

Fine then I wont.

Thank you for clearing that up. If thats the case than Stark will probably develop it. Also I kinda don`t get what the point is of having Wasp dead and Pym old. Hank was one of the younger ones of the original avengers. And wasp was leader at some point. I guess thats the marvel multiverse for ya.

#20 Kikuyu

Kikuyu

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:- 3 - not sure

Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

I was hoping Bucky would also make an appearance on Age of Ultron. seems like i ain't getting my fangirl dreams come true. I guess I'll just wait for him on Captain America 3  :confused:

tumblr_n71ofgOGge1qenrnlo1_500.gif

"   "The moment of one’s confession, is the moment of another’s dumping" 
-Harima Kenji

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users