#1 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:08 AM

Seriously this manga is freaking awesome. The first season is forty chapters and its one of the most enjoyable reads. The story isn't superb and the villains are really bland, but the characters and the interaction between them is really great. The art gets so much better later on and it becomes a fun read. Its one of the best harem series (and that's hard to do) and really a unique read. The main male lead isn't your typical boy without a spine and can be pretty GAR when time calls for it. And the girls of the series? They are all awesome <3 A good monthly series that I see as a monthly reward when the latest chapter is released.

Rosario + Vampire Season 1 (Chapter 40 - complete)
Rosario + Vampire Season II (Chapter 15 - ongoing)

Latest chapter 15 - Paradise

RUBY

That is all.

#2 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:09 AM

This manga is so epik.

On a related note.

RUBY. <333333333333333333333333333 YESSS.

#3 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:16 AM

I agree...Rosario+Vampire is by far one of my favorite manga. Yeah, plot's a little weak in the beginning, but the characters are amazing...and it's got great humor as well. I just wish it was updated weekly...although the wait is always well worth it.

Tsukune, the male protagonist, is what we can consider to be average. He even says so himself. However, as True stated, he can rise to the occasion and prove that he's got some testosterone in him when he needs it.

Moka is by far the sweetest female protagonist I've ever seen. She's got a big heart, and wouldn't harm a fly. Well...part of her wouldn't anyway :teehee:

and yes...

RUBY!!!!!!! love.gif love.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#4 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:27 AM

Dangit, in order to save face I will have to go on about how good of a read it was for me too (the anime I enjoyed as well) and also say her name like everyone else...ahem...

RUBY <3

#5 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:47 AM

With the latest chapter and an end to volume 3 we are given a new omake. I bring it here to H&E for your viewing pleasure biggrin.gif
Omake. Warning 13+ --Click here to view--

Wow amazing colors and it was pretty funny. Some nice MokaxTsukune interaction as well. Not a bad omake!

#6 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:55 AM

Wow, in color too! wow.png Nice omake, puts new meaning to to the word 'lovebirds' hahahah...nevermind.

Still, nice omake. Thanks for the awesome-sauce True!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#7 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:52 AM

hahaha that was great!!!
thanks for amusing me with the omake

#8 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:18 PM

I totally saved that whole omake... :3333333333333333

Dammit Mizore why are you so cute!? >.<

I love how all the chicks were just flyin' around in bras... XDDDDDDDD

Rosario+Vampire manages to be completely retarded and cute at the same time. XD
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#9 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:47 PM

I'm so loving this manga, and the omake was... pretty darn awesome if I dare say so, but what's with the crow-transformations? LOL, at least they didn't sport beaks to match their wings. Sweet art though, but that's to be expected from this manga.

!!RUBY!! wub.gif

#10 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 09 January 2009 - 04:06 AM

I guess we all know who I love in the series. KURUMU-CHAN!!!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#11 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:53 PM

.....You know I have a Rosario + Vampire thready already started.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#12 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Jan 8 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hellz yeah! I like her bouncy in more ways than one personality and the huge humor impact she has in almost every scene shes in. Definitely brings an air of liveliness to the manga.

QUOTE (Nikko @ Jan 9 2009, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.....You know I have a Rosario + Vampire thready already started.

Search function has failed me once again >:

Sorry Nikko didn't find it till I looked back a few pages. Sorry for that XD;

#13 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (Zero BD @ Jan 8 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kurumu-chan...yeah, she's just too adorable...and somewhat of a ditz at times, which just adds to her sparkling charm. Gotta love it when she gets all fired-up when it comes to competing for Tsukune's affections.

Who am I kidding? They're all adorable! wow.png

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#14 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Jan 10 2009, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who am I kidding? They're all adorable! wow.png

True fact, my friend!

I'm a bit anxious to see Moka's parents though. Her family seems interesting from what we know about them so far, so I'm sure they'll provide some interesting chapters sometime in the future. A R+V "Meet the Parents" kind of deal perhaps? laugh.gif

#15 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:21 AM

Dude Moka's mom? I swear the MILF scale will be obliterated when she comes into the scene. Seriously Mizore and Kurumu's mom were like "HOLY SH love.gif T" when they came in, can you imagine Moka's mom? I think Tsukune may have a new woman to pursue :teehee:

Though I like where the direction its going with the latest chapter. Tsukune finally gets some training and we can see him kick major ass like he did in season one. I want GARskune to do pull some epic moves and beat some youkai. I think the training with Moka will be quite splendid and cause Tsukune to grow as a character and a harem male lead who actually has a spine. I look forward to whenever the next chapter comes out. In the meantime I hope the fandom starts to grow and we can see more fanwork (thanks Saku for contributing! =D) to the series that we can enjoy in between the monthtly releases.

#16 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 16 January 2009 - 02:34 PM

I reached the end of season II so far. Now I have to wait until February.

I cried.

Oh... and Ruby?

*shivers*

#17 Shika

Shika

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:21 AM

Yes, Rosario+Vampire is pretty sweet.

#18 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:27 AM

You will watch this and be dazzled

Kurumu-chan!!!

#19 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:55 PM

This fandom deserves more attention!
I've been browsing ff.net for alot of fandoms I get into, and this is just weak. It's the same with Kenichi, and they both hold such promise for smut-writers... The lack of any good R+V fanfiction makes me want to cry manly tears of grief.

Anyway, the anime looks absolutely fanservicilicious <-© to the max gaiz

*rubs hands* eeeexcellent

#20 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:23 PM

OMG CHAPTER 16. TOO EPIC FOR WORDS. CAn'T TYpE toO MuCH WiNN.

*GASMS*

GO READ NOW!

CAPS LOCK FOR CRUISE CONTROL!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users