Close
Photo

wonder if kishi is going to take a break again and start up the series again???

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 06:55 PM

???

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:04 PM

How many threads does this make today? lol

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

idk

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#4 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:13 AM

Firstly, this is the anime section. Kishimoto is not in control of what the cartoon-makers do or choose to do.

Secondly, I think not (he seems to be burnt out) and Good God, I hope not. Remaking the series when he has not ever finished the manga?

Saint Seiya fans are angry because Kurumada makes that kind of things instead of finishing the series after elaving it in the Limbo since 1991.

Also, Tolkien never changed The Silmarillion or some of his tales of the First Age (Lay of Beren and Luthien, Children of Hurin, Fall of Gondolin, Tale of Sun and Moon...) because he was always stopping and restarting or switching to other projects.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users