57 replies to this topic

#1 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:46 PM

WELCOME TO THE NARUTO DISCUSSION THREAD!

What I hope to accomplish with this thread...

I hope to make a thread for all types of discussion. I've noticed in the NaruSaku Debate thread that some people were pretty sensitive to certain topics that have been brought up in the past. I was sort of bummed about this mainly due to the topics that did in fact catch my eye, and were pretty much easily dismissed because people didn't want to discuss it for whatever reason. Well, here I want to open the doors to any topic people have in mind. I LOVE general discussions about anything and so here, you're free to discuss anything that revolves around the NaruVerse.

RULES

1. If you're overly sensitive about certain topics, then this likely isn't the place for you unfortunately. I don't want anyone to hold their tongue when it comes to certain discussions.

2. NO BASHING. The rules of Heaven & Earth still apply here. You are not allowed to bash other users, characters, or pairings. That kind of behavior won't be tolerated here. Remember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would want to be treated.

3. I'm looking for some intellectual conversation! If you're going to post, please put some thought into what you're going to say, that way it's interesting for everyone else. I don't want to see any one-line comments about how nice the conversation is going, but, if the one-liner is a topic suggestion then that's fine.

EXAMPLE TOPICS

1. What if Kishimoto had planned on killing Sakura at the Summit? How would that have changed the series? How would that have effected Naruto?

2. What is your stance of Kishi's treatment of the female cast? Do you feel he's sexist in a way? Do you enjoy the way he treats his females?

3. Do you feel that the quality of the story has decreased, and if so, where in particular? Why?

And with that said,

LET THE DISCUSSIONS BEGIN!

Lets keep it fun, and lively in here!

Edited by StriderC, 17 April 2013 - 06:48 PM.

#2 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:01 PM

Awesome idea for a thread, Strider!

What if Kishimoto had killed Sakura at the Summit?

If Kishimoto had killed Sakura during the Summit Arc, that would have completely changed the course of the manga. It would have affected the meaning behind her confession, it would have affected Naruto's relationship with Sasuke, and it probably would have affected the ending of the series. I feel like the whole story would have taken a much darker tone. Naruto's last conversation with her would have been her confession - their fight. If Sasuke ended up killing her, that last moment would have haunted Naruto for a very long time...

I can't picture Naruto still wanting to save Sasuke after that. Their relationship would become very complex... I think Naruto would be torn. I could see the series ending with Naruto vs Sasuke, and both of them killing each other. The happy ending would be Team Seven reunited in the afterlife, much like how Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko were after their deaths.

Also, what would that have said about Kishimoto's intentions regarding Sakura's confession? Sakura's last moment with Naruto would have been her confession, so would that be an indication that she was being genuine when she said she loved him?

It's really interesting to think about.

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:05 PM

I also read the topics too, and what caught me eye was the wrong approach.

The first topic instead of claiming that it was true, just start with the topic you did like what you did "1. What if Kishimoto had planned on killing Sakura at the Summit? How would that have changed the series? How would that have effected Naruto?"
Congratz for you.

To answer this, Naruto's approach would be different, i dont think he would be still all "goody" but would be more mature and would have basically a character like Hashirama, and with Sasuke he would be like Nagato, he wont kill Sasuke but will hate him and will never forgive him, this case is shown on the series itself, what Naruto would do after the scene would be exactly like he did with Nagato, ofc he would suffer way more since he could not keep the promise to protect Sakura but since he's the main character it's unlikely he would be like Obito.

2. What is your stance of Kishi's treatment of the female cast? Do you feel he's sexist in a way? Do you enjoy the way he treats his females?
Stereotypes everywhere, Sakura is the only one who has the opportunity to move away from this, if Kishimoto plays the cards right it's shown that she cant keep her feelings for Sasuke a lot of times and also it's hurtfull for her character a lot.

3. Do you feel that the quality of the story has decreased, and if so, where in particular? Why?
It's difficult to put where specifically, but shippuuden lose the atmosphere that part 1 had which was and the motto of the story which was the "loser" surpassing the "genius" got lost long time ago, i dont specifically cant point what the motto of the series is, maybe can be hatred but it's stupidely portraited, the part in particular is this arc specifically, a lot of things get lost and some things poorly explained, "Izanami", Madara OP, Naruto going back on his own word when a lot of more important people died and this didnt even crossed his mind and conflicting with his own quotes on the same arc, Sakura being sidelined, NaruSaku being sidelined for the sake of drama and keep the other fans on the line, some side character like Hinata who dont get proper development, asspulls.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 17 April 2013 - 07:10 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 17 2013, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Kishimoto had killed Sakura during the Summit Arc, that would have completely changed the course of the manga. It would have affected the meaning behind her confession, it would have affected Naruto's relationship with Sasuke, and it probably would have affected the ending of the series. I feel like the whole story would have taken a much darker tone. Naruto's last conversation with her would have been her confession - their fight. If Sasuke ended up killing her, that last moment would have haunted Naruto for a very long time...

I can't picture Naruto still wanting to save Sasuke after that. Their relationship would become very complex... I think Naruto would be torn. I could see the series ending with Naruto vs Sasuke, and both of them killing each other. The happy ending would be Team Seven reunited in the afterlife, much like how Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko were after their deaths.

Also, what would that have said about Kishimoto's intentions regarding Sakura's confession? Sakura's last moment with Naruto would have been her confession, so would that be an indication that she was being genuine when she said she loved him?

Very nice post. I too feel like it would of taken a darker tone, and would of definitely classified Sasuke as his enemy. The reunion would of taken a totally different route I would think. Naruto wouldn't of easily let him escape, as well as Kakashi. They probably would of went all out in their fight then and there with Sasuke's only means of escape Tobi forcing him to leave.

I feel like Naruto would definitely be torn but knowing Kishi, he probably would of had him forgive him at some point. This point being after the war, and after Sakura giving him his blessings. I feel like Kabuto would of used her against Naruto so that would mean resurrecting her in the war. Would of definitely called for some interesting developments though if she died, I'd prefer all of Team 7 to follow.

I could see Naruto forgiving Sasuke in battle, and Sasuke throughout that battle coming to become somewhat good again before dying.

#5 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 17 2013, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also read the topics too, and what caught me eye was the wrong approach.

The first topic instead of claiming that it was true, just start with the topic you did like what you did "1. What if Kishimoto had planned on killing Sakura at the Summit? How would that have changed the series? How would that have effected Naruto?"
Congratz for you.

To answer this, Naruto's approach would be different, i dont think he would be still all "goody" but would e more mature and would have basically a character like Hashirama, and with Sasuke he would be like Nagato, he wont kill Sasuke but will hate him and will never forgive him, this case is shown on the series itself, what Naruto would do after the scene would be exactly like he did with Nagato, ofc he would suffer way more since he could not keep the promise to protect Sakura but since he's the main character it's unlikely he would be like Obito.

Stereotypes everywhere, Sakura is the only one who has the opportunity to move away from this, if Kishimoto plays the cards right it's shown that she cant keep her feelings for Sasuke a lot of times and also it's hurtfull for her character a lot.

It's difficult to put where specifically, but shippuuden lose the atmosphere that part 1 had which was and the motto of the story which was the "loser" surpassing the "genius" got lost long time ago, i dont specifically cant point what the motto of the series is, maybe can be hatred but it's stupidely portraited, the part in particular is this arc specifically, a lot of things get lost and some things poorly explained, "Izanami", Madara OP, Naruto going back on his own word when a lot of more important people died and this didnt even crossed his mind and conflicting with his own quotes on the same arc, Sakura being sidelined, NaruSaku being sidelined for the sake of drama and keep the other fans on the line, some side character like Hinata who dont get proper development, asspulls.

I'm gonna answer the bolded and I'll go over the others when I get on later. biggrin.gif

I could see this especially Naruto looking back on his promise. He'd feel badly considering he made a promise to bring Naruto back to Sakura. With Sakura dead, I'm sure it'd tear him up inside. I think his priorities would change a bit. He'd really question whether he actually wants to be the hokage or not, and if Sasuke is worth saving at this point considering Team 7 will never be the same again.

#6 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Apr 17 2013, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gonna answer the bolded and I'll go over the others when I get on later. biggrin.gif

I could see this especially Naruto looking back on his promise. He'd feel badly considering he made a promise to bring Naruto back to Sakura. With Sakura dead, I'm sure it'd tear him up inside. I think his priorities would change a bit. He'd really question whether he actually wants to be the hokage or not, and if Sasuke is worth saving at this point considering Team 7 will never be the same again.

Well he actually has the promise to protect Sakura, it's not show on part 2 but on part 1 it's show, i can certainly assume that he would not forgive Sasuke and will hate him, unless if he uses the rinnegan and ressurrects Sakura kruemelmonsteryn0.gif
He may try to fulfill the promise because of Sakura's memory but still about Hokage i doubt he would be it because Sakura is also important for him and the promise to protect her is important as the Poal itself.

About Naruto he wanst capable of forgiving Nagato and not hating him anymore, it's easy to forgive someome after he sacrifices his own life to ressurrect the people that died.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 17 April 2013 - 07:22 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ Apr 17 2013, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great first topic a_thumbs.gif and also a very scary thought. unsure.gif

I Don't think that Naruto would want to save Sasuke, but I still think he would try only because he is trying to break the cycle of hatred. Plus I agree that it would have confirmed that her confession was true in the sense that she did love Naruto.

Just another Topic to consider: How will Sakura react when she sees Karin all over Sasuke? I feel like we might get a moment like RTN where she realizes that his affection wasn't real. Especially since I feel like the moment where Sasuke said thank you to her is when he cut the bond between them. When you look at both team 7 reunions, in the first one he says that he cut all ties with everyone except Naruto because Naruto managed to save it at the final valley. And of course in the second reunion he tried to kill Sakura. Maybe that's why Kishi called her love for Sasuke selfish.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#8 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ Apr 17 2013, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I Don't think that Naruto would want to save Sasuke, but I still think he would try only because he is trying to break the cycle of hatred. Plus I agree that it would have confirmed that her confession was true in the sense that she did love Naruto.

See, I can't decide if he would still want to save Sasuke or not. The reason why Naruto has been so adamant about saving Sasuke is because he believes there is still good in him, and Sasuke has never done attacked anyone close to Naruto before. He's killed Itachi, whom Naruto didn't get close to until the War Arc, and he attacked Bee, which is another character that Naruto didn't get to know personally until later. If Sasuke attacked and killed Sakura, I feel like that would finally make him realize the reality of the situation. There is no saving Sasuke. He is evil at heart and has given up on his bonds, (at the time, that seemed to be the case, anyway.) Would that make him want to seek revenge for her death, or would he still be able to be optimistic about saving his friend? I'm not sure...

Naruto is a person that can change people, but he is a human, after all. If faced with a situation where his best friend murdered the girl he loved, I really don't know if Naruto would be able to stay in character. At least, not at first. He may snap and then come back from it at a later time. Perhaps, like what Strider suggested, if Sakura was revived with Edo Tensei, she would able to bring Naruto back to the light before being sealed.

#9 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ Apr 17 2013, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just another Topic to consider: How will Sakura react when she sees Karin all over Sasuke? I feel like we might get a moment like RTN where she realizes that his affection wasn't real. Especially since I feel like the moment where Sasuke said thank you to her is when he cut the bond between them. When you look at both team 7 reunions, in the first one he says that he cut all ties with everyone except Naruto because Naruto managed to save it at the final valley. And of course in the second reunion he tried to kill Sakura. Maybe that's why Kishi called her love for Sasuke selfish.

LOL I didn't think about that. She's bound to see the two of them together when he arrives on the battlefield. I would HOPE she just brushes it off but that's the NS fan in me talking and the Sakura fan as well. I actually think she would wonder why she's being that way considering this IS the guy that had wanted Sakura to dispose of her to show whether she could be trusted or not. Heck, I can imagine her being surprised to see Sasuke fight with them period...

But then that makes me wonder how she's gonna receive Sasuke since just recently she was thinking about how terrible he has become and lets note, in the Naruverse, that wasn't long ago at all... Hmmmm....

#10 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Apr 17 2013, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL I didn't think about that. She's bound to see the two of them together when he arrives on the battlefield. I would HOPE she just brushes it off but that's the NS fan in me talking and the Sakura fan as well. I actually think she would wonder why she's being that way considering this IS the guy that had wanted Sakura to dispose of her to show whether she could be trusted or not. Heck, I can imagine her being surprised to see Sasuke fight with them period...

But then that makes me wonder how she's gonna receive Sasuke since just recently she was thinking about how terrible he has become and lets note, in the Naruverse, that wasn't long ago at all... Hmmmm....

Good Point. I feel like that might be the nail in the coffin for SS[if it hasn't already been nailed] a_plotting.gif The only thing is that Sakura has not acted the same in part 2 as she did in part 1. In part 1, Sasuke could do no wrong, but in the second reunion there was this one panel where she finally realized,"This is not the Sasuke I remember." I mean we all thought she had gotten over him, but when I look back at part 2, she is never directly confronted by his evil side until that reunion which is why I think she is not going to forgive him like Karin did. Karin was always all over Sasuke but Sakura was different in part 2.

Personally, I don't think Sasuke is redeemed. What will probably happen is he will just completely ignore Sakura. The only question is how will she react? I don't think she will go as easy on Sasuke as ppl think.

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ Apr 17 2013, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good Point. I feel like that might be the nail in the coffin for SS[if it hasn't already been nailed] a_plotting.gif The only thing is that Sakura has not acted the same in part 2 as she did in part 1. In part 1, Sasuke could do no wrong, but in the second reunion there was this one panel where she finally realized,"This is not the Sasuke I remember." I mean we all thought she had gotten over him, but when I look back at part 2, she is never directly confronted by his evil side until that reunion which is why I think she is not going to forgive him like Karin did. Karin was always all over Sasuke but Sakura was different in part 2.

Personally, I don't think Sasuke is redeemed. What will probably happen is he will just completely ignore Sakura. The only question is how will she react? I don't think she will go as easy on Sasuke as ppl think.

Well it was after he asked to the seyuus to redo her confession to Sasuke, and the fight he said those were the biggest moments of part 1.
The reason for her love for Sasuke to be selfish is not her love itself is her approach it's the same with Hinata, does Sakura desires Sasuke to be happy? i think maybe because of her thought " i want everyone on team 7 to have a happy ending".
Then we go back to part 1 the poal, The POAL itself was selfish in any moment she wanted Sasuke back because it was better for him he wanted Sasuke back for her own sake, she claimed she would be lonely and was desperate like her whole life would be meaningless without him, this is selfish and this poal hurt Naruto a lot, this is the reason why it's broken, Naruto wants to save Sasuke even if he does not come back to the village, he just does not want Sasuke to evil.
On part 2, Sakura wants to save Sasuke mostly because of Naruto, which encouraged/support/was at her side her the whole part 2.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ Apr 17 2013, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it was after he asked to the seyuus to redo her confession to Sasuke, and the fight he said those were the biggest moments of part 1.
The reason for her love for Sasuke to be selfish is not her love itself is her approach it's the same with Hinata, does Sakura desires Sasuke to be happy? i think maybe because of her thought " i want everyone on team 7 to have a happy ending".
Then we go back to part 1 the poal, The POAL itself was selfish in any moment she wanted Sasuke back because it was better for him she wanted Sasuke back for her own sake, she claimed she would be lonely and was desperate like her whole life would be meaningless without him, this is selfish and this poal hurt Naruto a lot, this is the reason why it's broken, Naruto wants to save Sasuke even if he does not come back to the village, he just does not want Sasuke to evil.
On part 2, Sakura wants to save Sasuke mostly because of Naruto, which encouraged/support/was at her side her the whole part 2.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#13 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ Apr 17 2013, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is what I wonder personally, and I'm hoping that those reaction panels play a part in the transition from conflicted to starting to realize who she truly loves. Sasuke arriving on the battlefield supposedly good is like icing on the cake because it'd mean she's not choosing Naruto because he's the only one she can land. Hopefully this is the Sasuke she does remember but even with that, she still chooses the guy that's fought for her through and through.

I think she'll be shocked to see Sasuke fighting on their side, and she may even notice he's changed a bit. Instead of thinking about her personal feelings at that time, she may think of the possibility of Team 7 reuniting. ^^ It's hard to tell at this point since him arriving there to assist is soooo out there to me personally. LOL I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

Here's another question that stemmed from this one.

Do you guys think that Karin and Sakura will form a small bond due to their personal experiences? Do you think they'll assist one another in some way when they arrive on the scene?

Also, should I post all of the questions on the first post so viewers can just go there to answer whatever question they're interested in?

Edited by StriderC, 17 April 2013 - 08:25 PM.

#14 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ Apr 17 2013, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is what I wonder personally, and I'm hoping that those reaction panels play a part in the transition from conflicted to starting to realize who she truly loves. Sasuke arriving on the battlefield supposedly good is like icing on the cake because it'd mean she's not choosing Naruto because he's the only one she can land. Hopefully this is the Sasuke she does remember but even with that, she still chooses the guy that's fought for her through and through.

I think she'll be shocked to see Sasuke fighting on their side, and she may even notice he's changed a bit. Instead of thinking about her personal feelings at that time, she may think of the possibility of Team 7 reuniting. ^^ It's hard to tell at this point since him arriving there to assist is soooo out there to me personally. LOL I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

Here's another question that stemmed from this one.

Do you guys think that Karin and Sakura will form a small bond due to their personal experiences? Do you think they'll assist one another in some way when they arrive on the scene?

Also, should I post all of the questions on the first post so viewers can just go there to answer whatever question they're interested in?

Thats the thing to because I figured Karin might play a part in Sakura getting over Sasuke. Then 627 came along and threw one hell of a wrench into that theory.

Lol, I feel you man. 627 came completely out of left field. But I have a feeling that something might happen on the way, I mean how the heck could Sasuke be good after seeing him like this???:

Plus Orochimaru being a good guy? Something's up for sure. headscratch.gif

#15 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:53 PM

Is Konohamaru ever going to be relevant to the story? He was really hyped up in chapter 2 but never did anything.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#16 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Apr 17 2013, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is Konohamaru ever going to be relevant to the story? He was really hyped up in chapter 2 but never did anything.

I doubt it. Just another character that's just...there.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Apr 17 2013, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I liked what he did in the Pain arc, but I think the only revelant thing for him left is in an epilogue as the sensei of Naruto's kid or something.

You know Kishi and forgetting people.. : ( **yamato*! ) smile.gif I don't like it because I love Konohamaru and Naruto's relationship. mad.gif

Btw, nice thread. ^^!

Edited by sushi., 17 April 2013 - 08:58 PM.

ナルサク

#18 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 17 2013, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt it. Just another character that's just...there.

I think he should of had some relevance considering he is of the Sarutobi Clan, and since his uncle and grandfather are dead, we should of gotten something from him in the story. I sort of had some hope for him, and then my faith was lifted when he used the rasengan on one of the Pains but then that didn't last long. lol

I agree Sushi

But it does in fact seem like Kishi is forgetting folks. He has way too many people to worry about, and I've always felt he should of measured a characters importance better. Konohamaru was introduced quite early on, and had the same dream as Naruto. He could of played around with this a lot better.

And I actually miss Yamato, and Anko also. sad.gif

Shadow

LOL She may not play a part in her getting over Sasuke but I think given that they did in fact have feelings for the same guy, something could happen between them there. Also, she could still play some part in it being an observer when she gets there. Depending on how much Naruto and Sakura interact at this time. Hopefully that picks up soon since there hasn't been a lot of interaction between the two of them in quite sometime. I look forward to this.

Edited by StriderC, 17 April 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#19 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:06 PM

I want to ask you guys about Naruto vs Sasuke. What do you think they will fight about now? Did Sasuke truly left the crazy murderous darkness and will become like Madara?

I personally think he will be pushed aside like Madara was and will try to bring peace his own way.

#20 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Apr 17 2013, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to ask you guys about Naruto vs Sasuke. What do you think they will fight about now? Did Sasuke truly left the crazy murderous darkness and will become like Madara?

I personally think he will be pushed aside like Madara was and will try to bring peace his own way.

At this point, IMO, it can go either which way considering Sasuke SEEMS laugh.gif to have had a change of heart. If they spar just for fun and to test themselves, then it wouldn't be as interesting IMO so I'd rather avoid the fight all together if for that purpose. But given what the fortune frog said back then, I can't say I'm too sure Sasuke is gonna stay good. Wait, did the frog even say anything about this fight happening? I'm sure he wouldn't warn him about a sparring match...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users