Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:08 AM

It is out:
http://www.likenarut...ower-ninden/23/

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

ahhh i've been waiting for this to be animated happy.gif thxx for the link
the funniest part was lee talking to the "big dog" , sakura rejecting lee infront of naruto though i remember her rejecting both boys in the manga but i'm not complaining,sakura being saved by too boys lol,and inthe end i REALLY wanted to know what naruto would now that he has sakura's body

#3 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

The classic "body switch" episode. The funniest moment was the Rasen Shu-Lee.ken. Everybody was like "wtf are the doing?!" laugh.gif

The ending was a bit predictable, but fun nonetheless. I especially liked how Ino became all shriveled up from using up all her chakra. laugh.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#4 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:55 AM

Maybe it's the bias NS fan side of my speaking but did anyone else pick up on how Naruto (in Lee's body) acted so casual about asking Sakura if they were going on a date? Makes me think it's normal in this anime biggrin.gif

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Sep 5 2012, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe it's the bias NS fan side of my speaking but did anyone else pick up on how Naruto (in Lee's body) acted so casual about asking Sakura if they were going on a date? Makes me think it's normal in this anime biggrin.gif

acually i noticed too ,he just said so were going on a date like they've done it so many times or like its become some kind of habit happy.gif ....did anyone notice that in the end he was stuck in sakura's body for a couple of days he had hearts in his eyes,if only i knew what he did with her body eager.gif

#6 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:03 PM

Loved the episode. Lol

#7 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Sep 5 2012, 05:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
acually i noticed too ,he just said so were going on a date like they've done it so many times or like its become some kind of habit happy.gif ....did anyone notice that in the end he was stuck in sakura's body for a couple of days he had hearts in his eyes,if only i knew what he did with her body eager.gif

/brain melting

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#8 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:09 PM

I don't think it was Naruto who landed in Sakura's body, I think it was Neji sadly. I think Ino missed both Naruto and Lee in the end. But It was hell funny seeing Ino all shriveled up and I am still just sickened by how Lee thought if Sakura and Guy switched. Though I could be wrong, I need to rewatch the ending and some clarification would be good, naruto could have landed in Sakura's body/ But nothing says others are just going to make alternate versions of the episode if they want or just change the ending like Naruto landed in Sakura, or so on.

It was a decent episode but I think the body swap would have been better if it was a situation like the old boys vs girl argument. Say like it could have gone like this: Ino catches Naruto and Lee peeking but does not fire off her mind switch to soon. She is saying how their peeping is bad (which of course it is) but being the idiots they are, they rebut saying this is stuff men just do and dream about, its not like they would expect her to understand. Ino again says this is just sick and not something they should do. However as Naruto and lee try to make justification for it, Sakura overhears them and comes out of the bath and beats the crap out of them. After yelling and now feeling ashamed that both tried to peek at her, Sakura cannot believe that this is just something they would want to do despite their 'normal' pervertedness. Just then Ten Ten comes along and they fill her in on the situation. This is where is escalates, Naruto, Lee, Sakura, and Ten Ten are arguing about the stuff boys and girls do that get on each others nerves.

The argument escalates and as Naruto, Lee, Sakura, and Ten Ten are arguing. It reaches a breaking point as Sakura and Ten Ten proceed to again bash the life out of Naruto and Lee but in the scuffle, Ino who was also joining Sakura and Ten Ten accidentally makes her Mind Body Reverse Hand Sign and she falls down outside of the scuffle. Her Mind body reverse activites and shocks all four of them. When they wake up, they have all switched bodies. Naruto is in Sakura's body, Sakura is in Naruto's body, Lee is in Ten Ten's body, and Ten Ten is in Lee's.

Freaked out by this they want Ino to swap them back but she is too exhausted. Now they have to live with it until the next day. Naruto though may have some enjoyment (but sakura quickly remarks that anything bad done in her body will result in his doom) and for once Ten Ten sees she does not have to put up with the crap lee does. What goes on from there is the standard fare as you would expect from their characters in this show but it makes more chaos with the 4 of them switched.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#9 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Sep 5 2012, 08:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think it was Naruto who landed in Sakura's body, I think it was Neji sadly. I think Ino missed both Naruto and Lee in the end. But It was hell funny seeing Ino all shriveled up and I am still just sickened by how Lee thought if Sakura and Guy switched. Though I could be wrong, I need to rewatch the ending and some clarification would be good, naruto could have landed in Sakura's body/ But nothing says others are just going to make alternate versions of the episode if they want or just change the ending like Naruto landed in Sakura, or so on.

It was a decent episode but I think the body swap would have been better if it was a situation like the old boys vs girl argument. Say like it could have gone like this: Ino catches Naruto and Lee peeking but does not fire off her mind switch to soon. She is saying how their peeping is bad (which of course it is) but being the idiots they are, they rebut saying this is stuff men just do and dream about, its not like they would expect her to understand. Ino again says this is just sick and not something they should do. However as Naruto and lee try to make justification for it, Sakura overhears them and comes out of the bath and beats the crap out of them. After yelling and now feeling ashamed that both tried to peek at her, Sakura cannot believe that this is just something they would want to do despite their 'normal' pervertedness. Just then Ten Ten comes along and they fill her in on the situation. This is where is escalates, Naruto, Lee, Sakura, and Ten Ten are arguing about the stuff boys and girls do that get on each others nerves.

The argument escalates and as Naruto, Lee, Sakura, and Ten Ten are arguing. It reaches a breaking point as Sakura and Ten Ten proceed to again bash the life out of Naruto and Lee but in the scuffle, Ino who was also joining Sakura and Ten Ten accidentally makes her Mind Body Reverse Hand Sign and she falls down outside of the scuffle. Her Mind body reverse activites and shocks all four of them. When they wake up, they have all switched bodies. Naruto is in Sakura's body, Sakura is in Naruto's body, Lee is in Ten Ten's body, and Ten Ten is in Lee's.

Freaked out by this they want Ino to swap them back but she is too exhausted. Now they have to live with it until the next day. Naruto though may have some enjoyment (but sakura quickly remarks that anything bad done in her body will result in his doom) and for once Ten Ten sees she does not have to put up with the crap lee does. What goes on from there is the standard fare as you would expect from their characters in this show but it makes more chaos with the 4 of them switched.

Are.....are you a writer of the show?

#10 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (Transformers03 @ Sep 5 2012, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are.....are you a writer of the show?

i'm sure it was naruto in sakura's body

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Sep 5 2012, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm sure it was naruto in sakura's body

it was but sakura was on kakashi's body not naruto's.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 5 2012, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it was but sakura was on kakashi's body not naruto's.

the mind swich wasnt respectively and lee was in kakashi's body

#13 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

would any of you consider naruto and sakura to be main characters on the show? they appear almost every episode and always have major roles in them. I think they would be conidered main characters on lee's show.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#14 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Sep 5 2012, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
would any of you consider naruto and sakura to be main characters on the show? they appear almost every episode and always have major roles in them. I think they would be conidered main characters on lee's show.

not sakura does not appear on all the episodes, the main characters are lee and naruto.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#15 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Sep 5 2012, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not sakura does not appear on all the episodes, the main characters are lee and naruto.

official or unofficial?

Upon closer inspection here is how the body switch definitely ended up :

Kakashi --> Tenten because he talked to guy in a calm manner like a peer would.
Guy --> Neji
YOUTH!!!!! that is all.
Neji --> Sakura
he complained about cross dressing which he's always forced to do.
Ino --> Sai
she says it herself
Sai --> Ino
he says it himself

As for Guy and Kakashi I can't say for certain which one it is but I know it's either Sakura or Tenten.
I am however more confident it goes like this :

Sakura --> Guy
Tenten --> Kakashi

As for Naruto and Lee, they are still switched with each other. Sorry, no pervy Naruto this week. Maybe next time....

Edited by Branden, 05 September 2012 - 04:04 PM.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#16 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:55 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Sep 5 2012, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
official or unofficial?

i always thought from the picture in the end of the openings that the main are: lee,tenten,neji,naruto,sakura,kakashi,gai

#17 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 03:57 PM

I just rewatched the ending and I think i found out who was who.

Obviously Sai and Ino had a direct switch

Kakashi landed in Ten Ten's body

Gai was in Neji's body

Either Sakura or Ten Ten landed in Kakashi or Gai's body. Its one of them in one of those only because we know of Ten Ten being angry in this series and the current the rage it could be attributed to either Sakura or Ten Ten. As for Kakashi's body the tone was set for it being one of them.

This leaves Naruto, Neji, and Lee.

I do think Naruto landed in Sakura's body as some of you said. I was wrong about it being neji but it was implied only because of the joke earlier when lee speculated how others would be if they switched. In this series the transformations are just illuisions so the fact that he landed in Sakura's body would attribute to him being a real girl. Plus we know naruto has done his share of crossdressing in the series, mainly when he had to do the sexy technique. So this now leaves Neji and lee.

The tone from lee's body changed so neji could have landed in lee's body and it could have missed lee althogether. I could be wrong aside from Sai and Ino but I do see that its most likely Naruto landed in Sakura's body mainly because Neji would have restraint and the tone from Sakura's body was around Naruto's style of speaking.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#18 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (Inferno180 @ Sep 5 2012, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Obviously Sai and Ino had a direct switch

Kakashi landed in Ten Ten's body

Gai was in Neji's body

This leaves Naruto, Neji, and Lee.

I do think Naruto landed in Sakura's body as some of you said. I was wrong about it being neji but it was implied only because of the joke earlier when lee speculated how others would be if they switched. In this series the transformations are just illuisions so the fact that he landed in Sakura's body would attribute to him being a real girl. Plus we know naruto has done his share of crossdressing in the series, mainly when he had to do the sexy technique. So this now leaves Neji and lee.

it cant be neji,when he finds out he's in her body he has hearts inhis eyes and neji would never do that unless he's a pervert sweatdrop.gif

#19 Branden

Branden

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Sep 5 2012, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it cant be neji,when he finds out he's in her body he has hearts inhis eyes and neji would never do that unless he's a pervert sweatdrop.gif

but he complained about cross dressing, neji always complains about that.

I dont recall naruto ever complaining about it though

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

#20 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Sep 5 2012, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but he complained about cross dressing, neji always complains about that.

I dont recall naruto ever complaining about it though

agree :3 neji was in sakura's bod

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users