147 replies to this topic

#1 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:50 AM

I would rather sasuke die a villain. My reasons I just don't like him...It would sick for him to remain a villain, it would make a better story that wouldn't be typical.
The only way for Naruto to "save" sasuke should be to kill him and end his misery.

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:40 AM

QUOTE (bthug @ May 19 2011, 01:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would rather sasuke die a villain. My reasons I just don't like him...It would sick for him to remain a villain, it would make a better story that wouldn't be typical.
The only way for Naruto to "save" sasuke should be to kill him and end his misery.

Can't say that I disagree too much with this. I don't want to outright say that Naruto should have to kill Sasuke, as I would not like to see that particular burden fall on our fave blond ninja's shoulders. But I am highly against Sasuke getting 'redemption'. He is completely undeserving of it at this point, and I can't see how he's supposed to get out of this whole mess he's contributed to making alive.

But knowing Kishi he'll find a way rolleyes.gif

#3 Thebonefireful

Thebonefireful

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Horse riding(l), Make fun, Shopping ;) Chocolate :$ Making video, And i like animals :) And of course reading manga:p

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:06 PM

But that wil be too sad sad.gif I mean Naruto try so hard to save Sasuke, that`s the whole point of the serie.
Everybody deserves a second chance smile.gif (Even is he the most wanted criminal dry.gif )
Think about it Naruto want to stop al the hatred in the world. So everybody must forgive Sasuke too stop the hatred .
But we see what happens happy.gif

#4 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:49 PM

Me too, Sasuke should die, painfully. dry.gif

#5 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:58 PM

Well, Naruto will save Sasuke somehow, there's no question about that. But yeah, I would like to see Sasuke's annoying emo a** dead and Naruto not being sad about it. Ah, one can dream...

#6 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:58 PM

naw for me it be a complete waste if he died (at least as a villain) naruto has made ppl believe that he could still change sasuke. for him to be killed like that would suck. not to mention the kyuubi would be going "i told ya so!" all day long.....not worth it... biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ May 19 2011, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke's annoying emo a** dead and Naruto not being sad about it.

Please don't stray the line into character bashing. It should be possible to have a civil conversation about a particular character without it devolving into pointless name-calling.

#8 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:21 PM

Yea I realize that if Naruto can't save sasuke then it would be like Naruto failing and we can't have that happening. I do see sasuke unfortunately being redeemed, he'll probably end up giving his life to save someone most likely Naruto or he will have a master plan like Itachi. I still don't see him being alive at the end.

Although on the other hand I can somewhat see Naruto having to kill sasuke ( i can't see anyone else killing him in a fight, it would be to anti climatic) to "save" him and killing him would end the world's hatred.

#9 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (bthug @ May 19 2011, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Although on the other hand I can somewhat see Naruto having to kill sasuke ( i can't see anyone else killing him in a fight, it would be to anti climatic) to "save" him and killing him would end the world's hatred.

That's pretty much how I see it happening as well, if Sasuke really will have to die.

#10 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ May 19 2011, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
naw for me it be a complete waste if he died (at least as a villain) naruto has made ppl believe that he could still change sasuke. for him to be killed like that would suck. not to mention the kyuubi would be going "i told ya so!" all day long.....not worth it... biggrin.gif

exactly sasuke has to live to change hatred.

#11 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (bthug @ May 19 2011, 01:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You and me both bthug, you and me both. sleep.gif

#12 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:22 AM

Well idk...i mean didn't Naruto changed Nagato, someone who was consumed by pain and the need of revenge? But then again, Nagato isn't Sasuke. Nagato was kind, and well Sasuke was mean from the start of the series, as you could see in that flashback. Nagato wanted to change the world, Sasuke wants to destroy it.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#13 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:36 AM

I know I what Sasuke to die as much as the next person, but as you all know Naruto is based on bonds so there's some chance that Sasuke will be redeemed, then again there's always the chance that the redeeming part has to do with him dying in order to finally put the accursed Uchiha bloodline to rest hence ending the hate once and for all.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#14 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:15 AM

I think it safe to say that sasuke will be "saved",but at a cost most likely his life. Even though I would rather him seriously hurt Sakura and then Naruto loses it and goes to kill him, but then Sakura blind sides sasuke and kills him.

#15 RandomAnimeFan

RandomAnimeFan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

Hi,I'm new so I hope to have fun and get along well!Also concerning the topic,a part of me wants Naruto to save Sasuke since it could end the cycle of hatred and isn't the whole save Sasuke thing why we even have a part 2?Although another part of me doesn't want Sasuke to be saved since I don't like Sasuke.There are a few ways Sasuke could be redeemed.1)He dies redeeming himself 2)He'll become a wanderer

#16 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

I believe the people of this forum tend to be more sensitive compared with the most of Naruto's fans out there. We are a minority who could better see the true love story of the plot, which is NaruSaku. So it amazes me that prejudice against the Sasuke.

It is obvious that everyone here prefer Naruto. The blonde is a denser character, wiser (at least intuitively wiser), emotionally more stronger, more obstinate, less influenced, etc. However, as the Naruto said, he needed Sasuke to be like that.

Also Naruto HAS to save Sasuke. Is part of his mission as "the boy of the prophecy" that will bring peace to the world.

The reason why Naruto wants to save Sasuke is bigger than Sasuke, is greater than the Naruto and is smaller, but essential to the ultimate goal of our hero: to bring peace to the world Shinobi ending the cycle of hatred.

The trouble all began when two brothers, sons of the Hermit of the Six Ways started fighting for power. Giving rise to the Senju and Uchiha clans. Since these clans, recognized as the most powerful, have always been at war. What Naruto needs to do before then to establish peace in the world? Simple (simple ?!?!?!?): make peace with his brother (represented in the figure of Sasuke). As the children of the old Hermit failed to do in the past end anybody after then.

Therefore, Naruto says that will save Sasuke or die together. Why not save Sasuke - or kill sasuke - means doing what past generations already have done and we all know that did not work. Naruto is so wise that, even intuitively, or perhaps consciously, he already has that answer. To end the cycle of hatred, above all, before becoming Hokage, he must save his friend.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#17 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 07:40 PM

Agreed. Sasuke makes a much better villain than a hero. Also, I hate him myself.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#18 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (Manara @ May 21 2011, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe the people of this forum tend to be more sensitive compared with the most of Naruto's fans out there. We are a minority who could better see the true love story of the plot, which is NaruSaku. So it amazes me that prejudice against the Sasuke.

I don't see how you can call us 'prejudiced'. If you never knew Sasuke's 'backstory', and he was just another bad guy running around causing mayhem and destruction, one would naturally dislike his character. Just because you know his 'sob story' background you feel some level of sympathy towards him. But many characters in this series, Naruto especially included, have these 'sad back stories' yet you don't see someone like Naruto running around, and doing terrible things like Sasuke is. I understand the whole 'Sasuke has to saved/redeemed by Naruto, so him running around all of Part Two looking for him' makes sense. That doesn't make Sasuke any less of a bad guy, and one who has done nothing to endear himself to us readers. We have the right to fully dislike his character, and express our wishes that the 'goody goody' ending of him being somehow 'magically' redeemed by Naruto not happen, without being categorized as prejudiced against his character.

#19 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 21 2011, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see how you can call us 'prejudiced'. If you never knew Sasuke's 'backstory', and he was just another bad guy running around causing mayhem and destruction, one would naturally dislike his character. Just because you know his 'sob story' background you feel some level of sympathy towards him. But many characters in this series, Naruto especially included, have these 'sad back stories' yet you don't see someone like Naruto running around, and doing terrible things like Sasuke is. I understand the whole 'Sasuke has to saved/redeemed by Naruto, so him running around all of Part Two looking for him' makes sense. That doesn't make Sasuke any less of a bad guy, and one who has done nothing to endear himself to us readers. We have the right to fully dislike his character, and express our wishes that the 'goody goody' ending of him being somehow 'magically' redeemed by Naruto not happen, without being categorized as prejudiced against his character.

Well said, you are so right in my opinion. Although I hate sasuke and I know he makes a better villain and character if he remains bad, but Naruto will end up "saving" him. He is the hero and that is his major goal. The thing I fear is that Naruto will die, which to me ruin the anime and more importantly it would ruin Narusaku. At least a long term Narusaku happy ending.

#20 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ May 21 2011, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hoo-wah! *high five*

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users