Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:05 PM

Yosh!

My name is Kate Anesuna.

What I like is cup of Ramen and Chocolate! ^^

What I like even more is when I can change people's minds about this illusionary ending.

What I dislike is having to deal with mentally retarded dudes with no arguments to sustain their believes.

And my dream... Is to see all my thoughts coming to reality and have the people of this fandom acknowledge my existence.

Hope we all get along ^^

#2 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:06 PM

Hi! :wave:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#3 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:25 PM

Hello.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#4 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:32 PM

That's your fb name too, if I am not wrong :sweat:

Welcome To H & E ^_^

#5 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:36 PM

Yes. My facebook, tumblr and twitter name. ^^

#6 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:43 PM

Yosh!

My name is Kate Anesuna.

What I like is cup of Ramen and Chocolate! ^^

What I like even more is when I can change people's minds about this illusionary ending.

What I dislike is having to deal with mentally retarded dudes with no arguments to sustain their believes.

And my dream... Is to see all my thoughts coming to reality and have the people of this fandom acknowledge my existence.

Hope we all get along ^^

"kate anesuna" I remember seeing a comment from you in the hero and heroine page saying sakura's novel or boruto movie was going to be the true ending, well don't happened 

Also was not you and your friends who accused me being a troll on FB ? (it's me ezio) Sorry if I told some bad things to you that day, I was really pissed off

Well the most of people here already moved on so don't get offended if someone thinks you're a troll called "hatted" (which used to mock ns fans in this site)

Anyway wellcome to H&E 

#7 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:48 PM

Well I don't have anything to lose. And yes I told that about Sakura/Boruto movie. And no I dont remember you (sorry) But if you follow me on tumblr. I have posts about what I've found on the manga. I can't force anyone to believe me. But at least I didn't quit and accepted this ending. ^^

#8 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:01 PM

Well I don't have anything to lose. And yes I told that about Sakura/Boruto movie. And no I dont remember you (sorry) But if you follow me on tumblr. I have posts about what I've found on the manga. I can't force anyone to believe me. But at least I didn't quit and accepted this ending. ^^

I think nobody really accepted the ending I think everyone are just tired of suffering because of this kitten series
I'm checking your posts now on tumblr (anesuna ?) and I have to admit your theories makes sense and a genjutsu would be the most epic kitten I've seen my whole life but I don't really have faith in kishi having this level of inteligence to do something like this
But I still have a little faith they are going to change the ending in the anime (I don't give a kitten if the anime is not canon, the last is not canon and yet NH fans considers it as canon)

#9 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:07 PM

The Naruto series ended on 700 right? So... "The Last - Naruto the movie", "Kakashi/Shikamaru/Sakura/Gaara/Konoha/Akatsuki/etc Hiden", "Naruto Gaiden", "Boruto - Naruto the movie" and the other novels of Jiraya and now the epic facepalm "Sasuke something" are all made after... the supposed "ending"? Sorry but I don't buy that. And did you noticed that I wrote the complete name of the 2 movies? That's because this 2 along with "Road to Ninja - Naruto the movie" are the only Naruto movies with that title. Coincidence?

#10 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:32 PM

The Naruto series ended on 700 right? So... "The Last - Naruto the movie", "Kakashi/Shikamaru/Sakura/Gaara/Konoha/Akatsuki/etc Hiden", "Naruto Gaiden", "Boruto - Naruto the movie" and the other novels of Jiraya and now the epic facepalm "Sasuke something" are all made after... the supposed "ending"? Sorry but I don't buy that. And did you noticed that I wrote the complete name of the 2 movies? That's because this 2 along with "Road to Ninja - Naruto the movie" are the only Naruto movies with that title. Coincidence?

yeah and every these things which happened after 700 until now was just a lot of BS and nonsense, nothing positive to ns (and sakura's character)

yeah he said 700 was supposed to be the end but after rcently he said boruto the movie was the last chapter

I think you just have so much faith in the dumb man which is called kishi 

Really reading your posts the ending seems suspect but TBH I think the logic in this series died along sakura's character 

But I still have a little of faith the girls in SP will make some justice in the end for us

Edited by yimiiyumi, 12 November 2015 - 01:35 PM.

#11 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:36 PM

Did you saw RtN? Because it seems to me you didn't...

#12 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:38 PM

Did you saw RtN? Because it seems to me you didn't...

Yeah I watched it but I don't get your point ?

#13 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:44 PM

The point is Kishi made this movie to show how the Limited Tsukuyomi works and what it teached Naruto and Sakura when they were trapped in it

#14 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 02:23 PM

Welcome to H&E

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#15 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 07:03 PM

Welcome Kitty Kat Kate. :wink: :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#16 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:35 PM

Thank you ^^

#17 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:42 PM

Thank you ^^

It's better to quote the post of the person you reply. It'll be easier for the person to read your reply so that he/she doesn't search lots of post when the thread is crowded ^^

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#18 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

Popuri I'm not a fan of forums. I dont even know how to do that. The thank you is to all ^^

#19 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:56 AM

Popuri I'm not a fan of forums. I dont even know how to do that. The thank you is to all ^^

Click "quote" on the bottom right corner of the post or "MultiQuote" if you want to reply lost user at once :zaru:

Edited by Popuri, 13 November 2015 - 09:57 AM.

#20 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:01 AM

Click "quote" on the bottom right corner of the post or "MultiQuote" if you want to reply lost user at once :zaru:

Ow.. on mobile version you dont have the quote button

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users