• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#51241 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 January 2020 - 09:42 PM

Oh yeah I know. But WE WE ALL KNOW the mindless bias kitten regarding NH now don't we? :hehehe:

Funny cause a sub mojo channel had a anime kisses and NH was number 6.

#51242 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 January 2020 - 09:43 PM

There's way too much of it, which is why it pisses me off so much. XP

It's why I hate watchmojo anime list well some of them.

#51243 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 09:45 PM

Funny cause a sub mojo channel had a anime kisses and NH was number 6.

Guys watchmojo did it again another anime list that had NH in it top 10 most satisfying kisses and NH was number 1.

Notice what is not on the list? A SasuSaku kiss......I wonder why that is? (He says sarcastically)

SasuSaku romance is like gun recoil in movies
"Oh yeah, there is none."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 01 January 2020 - 09:45 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51244 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 10:24 PM

Notice what is not on the list? A SasuSaku kiss......I wonder why that is? (He says sarcastically)
SasuSaku romance is like gun recoil in movies
"Oh yeah, there is none."

I did notice mostly because there's probably no footage of it.
Oh I just got to neji death in the anime and hinata is making a speech and I swear you can take her out and replace her someone else and the effect is the same.

#51245 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:00 AM

I can't believe it's gonna be six years since this.... atrocity ended. I am I should get over it but I'm not. It's not because NS wasn't canon.... Well yes it is. But because we were cheated and lied too by it's creator. Has any other creator betrayed his or her fanbase like Kishi did?

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 02 January 2020 - 04:00 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#51246 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 04:06 AM

I can't believe it's gonna be six years since this.... atrocity ended. I am I should get over it but I'm not. It's not because NS wasn't canon.... Well yes it is. But because we were cheated and lied too by it's creator. Has any other creator betrayed his or her fanbase like Kishi did?

I know right six years gone like that and the pain hasn't gotten any better.
I'm sure there are a bunch though those might be comic book writers.
Nomura isn't even that bad besides remind showed he's listening to feedback from 3.

#51247 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 05:15 AM

Digimon Adventure 02's director did in some areas, like having Matt and Sora get together just because Tai and Sora would be "cliché" and the excuses he tried to make for it. Hmm... not sure what else I could think of...

#51248 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 02 January 2020 - 06:56 PM

I know right six years gone like that and the pain hasn't gotten any better.
I'm sure there are a bunch though those might be comic book writers.
Nomura isn't even that bad besides remind showed he's listening to feedback from 3.

In Nomura's defense, Remind contains content that he already wanted to include in the base game but couldn't because of time-contraints and fatigue(remember, SE made him remake the game three times during development by having him switch between three game engines). Thankfully, he finally gets to do that and use the feedback from fans to improve the game further.

As for comic book authors: Joe Quesada and Dan Slott. These two idiots nearly destroyed Spiderman the same way Pierrot is ruining Naruto right now. Joe Quesada helmed the Peter x MJ breakup under the pretense that Spiderman was "more relatable" as a single man, when in reality, he was taking out his anger on a fictional legacy couple simply because of his own messy divorce at the time. And to accomplish that, he had Peter abandon his character to agree to a deal with Mephisto to remove their marriage from memory and continuity just to prevent his Aunt May from dying a natural death. To add to the kittenshow, one of the characters Pete dates afterwards was a Self-Insert of Quesada's own daughter, which is both hypocritical and creepy.

Then you have Slott, who tramples on Pete's character deliberately by turning him into an incompetent borderline manchild and elevates his beloved Dr.Octopus whenever he can because he isn't mature enough to separate his bias from his writing. The guy even said that Spiderman, who has always been portrayed to be almost as morally righteous as Superman, would make a deal with the devil to get what he wants. Which only reinforces that he does not understand or love the character that Stan Lee created.

Thank God that Nick Spencer took over, put Pete and MJ back together, and restored Spiderman to his former glory.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#51249 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 07:07 PM

In Nomura's defense, Remind contains content that he already wanted to include in the base game but couldn't because of time-contraints and fatigue(remember, SE made him remake the game three times during development by having him switch between three game engines). Thankfully, he finally gets to do that and use the feedback from fans to improve the game further.

As for comic book authors: Joe Quesada and Dan Slott. These two idiots nearly destroyed Spiderman the same way Pierrot is ruining Naruto right now. Joe Quesada helmed the Peter x MJ breakup under the pretense that Spiderman was "more relatable" as a single man, when in reality, he was taking out his anger on a fictional legacy couple simply because of his own messy divorce at the time. And to accomplish that, he had Peter abandon his character to agree to a deal with Mephisto to remove their marriage from memory and continuity just to prevent his Aunt May from dying a natural death. To add to the kittenshow, one of the characters Pete dates afterwards was a Self-Insert of Quesada's own daughter, which is both hypocritical and creepy.

Then you have Slott, who tramples on Pete's character deliberately by turning him into an incompetent borderline manchild and elevates his beloved Dr.Octopus whenever he can because he isn't mature enough to separate his bias from his writing. The guy even said that Spiderman, who has always been portrayed to be almost as morally righteous as Superman, would make a deal with the devil to get what he wants. Which only reinforces that he does not understand or love the character that Stan Lee created.

Thank God that Nick Spencer took over, put Pete and MJ back together, and restored Spiderman to his former glory.

You bring up some very good points here when it comes to Spider-Man :D Hmm, who else...?

#51250 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 08:12 PM

I'll take Nomura over kishi any day, huh interesting. Really slott ruined spiderman more, yet he's run on she-hulk in the early 2000 I heard was good.
Did they actually acknowledge one more day and undo it?

#51251 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 02 January 2020 - 09:18 PM

I'll take Nomura over kishi any day, huh interesting. Really slott ruined spiderman more, yet he's run on she-hulk in the early 2000 I heard was good.
Did they actually acknowledge one more day and undo it?

Yup. Spencer actually addressed OMD as part of the process for Pete and Mary Jane to work out and strengthen their relationship.

Edited by Kagomaru, 02 January 2020 - 09:21 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#51252 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 10:07 PM

Yup. Spencer actually addressed OMD as part of the process for Pete and Mary Jane to work out and strengthen their relationship.

Good cause that's how to do it address the problem and undo it.

#51253 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 07:45 AM

Good cause that's how to do it address the problem and undo it.

Something I wish that Kishimoto would do if he could get the chance to change "Naruto" for the better. If Shueisha would just let him!

#51254 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 07:58 AM

Something I wish that Kishimoto would do if he could get the chance to change "Naruto" for the better. If Shueisha would just let him!

True but chances are it would be done worse.

#51255 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 11:14 AM

Somebody shoot me right  now. I know we're not suppose to take this seriously but ugh :hm:

Watchmojo did another top 10 this time most satisfying kisses and guess who's #1??? If you say Naruto/Hinata you win a prize. Jesus Christ I can't believe it, they made number one of a ship that was forced by the retarded fandom. :down: Here's the video

https://www.youtube....h?v=kIZe5GwKGhU

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 January 2020 - 11:16 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#51256 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 12:59 PM

Somebody shoot me right  now. I know we're not suppose to take this seriously but ugh :hm:

Watchmojo did another top 10 this time most satisfying kisses and guess who's #1??? If you say Naruto/Hinata you win a prize. Jesus Christ I can't believe it, they made number one of a ship that was forced by the retarded fandom. :down: Here's the video

Ya I already reported that video when it dropped on here in another section. Sad Todd haberkron had to do this.

#51257 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 04 January 2020 - 09:28 PM

I was listening to this song the other day and I thought "this would be the perfect NaruSaku song.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#51258 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 12:37 AM

Stan: I dont think anyone cares dude.

Kyle: Yeah, I know. I'm just expressing it.

Speaking of South Park, I watched the movie as it gets better each time I see it. And is it me or is it Trey and Matt's Magnum Opus?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#51259 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:21 AM

I was listening to this song the other day and I thought "this would be the perfect NaruSaku song.

OR Lionel richies I call it love works to or I see the light from tangled.

#51260 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 January 2020 - 03:42 PM

Gee...I wonder why SasuSaku does not have a "satisfying kiss" on this list....I truly wonder....he said sarcastically.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users