• Please log in to reply
3333 replies to this topic

#2861 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:27 AM

Because addressing Kishimoto's blatant plotholes leads to madness.

So like I care if it sucks it sucks and I'll say it does.

#2862 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 03:35 PM

dang the wiki says hiruzen's wife got killed by tobi when kushina was giving birth...  but it's ok it's fine obito can't do anything wrong he's a good guy naruto swears by him  :sweat:

i actually assumed konohamaru's parents died since he didn't break down badly when hiruzen died i get the feeling he's used to death and perhaps accepts that it happens in a ninja's line of duty

Edited by totherpage95, 01 August 2019 - 03:43 PM.

#2863 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:46 PM

Why?

You can't bring logic and canon into what THEY want in the story.

Because addressing Kishimoto's blatant plotholes leads to madness.

More like Kishimoto's apathetic for story and development beyond making the ambiguously gay duo of Sasuke and Naruto.

Speaking of which, there is a question I always ask this to proenders and I always get either a blank stare or a "He would try to do both."

If Naruto had a choice between saving Sasuke or saving Hinata and he can only save one, which would he choose? In all hurtful truth, Naruto would save Sasuke over Hinata. We know it. They know. We all know it, but they don't want to admit it.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 01 August 2019 - 10:50 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2864 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 August 2019 - 12:09 AM

You can't bring logic and canon into what THEY want in the story.

More like Kishimoto's apathetic for story and development beyond making the ambiguously gay duo of Sasuke and Naruto.
Speaking of which, there is a question I always ask this to proenders and I always get either a blank stare or a "He would try to do both."
If Naruto had a choice between saving Sasuke or saving Hinata and he can only save one, which would he choose? In all hurtful truth, Naruto would save Sasuke over Hinata. We know it. They know. We all know it, but they don't want to admit it.

I still do it to show the NH fans is full of it.
Oh he totally chose sasuke over anyone even his own kids. No one else matters to him at all. Heck not even iruka jiraya or tsunade or hell garra even.

#2865 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:36 PM

Wait a tick...Weren't they just trying to pair him off with Hanabi?  Did they change their mind because she actually shows a hint of personality and sass?

Oh yeah I actually forgot about Hanabi. It's been so long to the point I don't give a kitten about anything Naruto or Boruto related. Seriously there are so many great anime I'm watching when someone will ask me" do you watch Boruto" I replied "who?"  :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2866 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 August 2019 - 12:42 AM

Oh yeah I actually forgot about Hanabi. It's been so long to the point I don't give a kitten about anything Naruto or Boruto related. Seriously there are so many great anime I'm watching when someone will ask me" do you watch Boruto" I replied "who?"  :zaru:

lol well my friends all say that Bolt is a little kitten and would rather watch pant dry.

#2867 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 02:43 AM

lol well my friends all say that Bolt is a little kitten and would rather watch pant dry.

I'd rather watch bad horror movies than bolt. Even plan 9 is more entertaining than bolt.

#2868 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 03 August 2019 - 03:34 PM

It's also pitiful how Boruto still seems like a side character in his own manga/anime in comparison to his dad.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#2869 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 04:55 PM

It's also pitiful how Boruto still seems like a side character in his own manga/anime in comparison to his dad.

In the manga, he is the second to Nail. In the anime, because no one interested in the new generation they just milk the old.

#2870 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 11:45 PM

You have cool friends I salute them. :thumb:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2871 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 02:31 AM

Cause he's a secondary character like Cassie in mkx only she is likable and badass heck she beat am actually God naruto couldn't even do that.

#2872 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:12 PM

Wait....Naruto was a main character? Since when? I thought it was all about the two "best" characters...Sasuke and Hinata? :zaru:

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2873 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:28 PM

Wait....Naruto was a main character? Since when? I thought it was all about the two "best" characters...Sasuke and Hinata? :zaru:

Yeah, wasn't Naruto's name being the title just coincidence?  :zaru:  I'm so confused... :headscratch:

#2874 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 05:49 AM

Nah, Just Hinata. Sasuke was just popular because he needed to get that "skank" Sakura Haruno out of the way for the Goddess Hinata to get her man and make angel babies with him!! :zaru:  :banana:  :lmao:

P.S. Not Naruto. Nardo, remember? :ninja:

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 August 2019 - 05:50 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2875 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,349 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 September 2019 - 03:59 PM

https://www.animenew...ogether/.151384

New arc for the anime announced

#2876 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:21 PM

https://www.animenew...ogether/.151384

New arc for the anime announced

...Really. So, how many retcons do people see them doing in this arc?

Also, "Clings to the past."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 September 2019 - 08:22 PM.

#2877 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:27 PM

...Really. So, how many retcons do people see them doing in this arc?

Also, "Clings to the past."

Not gonna lie, I kinda want to see Boruto's reaction to Sasuke on his revenge scheme,  or even better his jealousy towards Naruto in the hospital since he essentially praises the guy haha 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2878 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 08:52 PM

Not gonna lie, I kinda want to see Boruto's reaction to Sasuke on his revenge scheme,  or even better his jealousy towards Naruto in the hospital since he essentially praises the guy haha 

Well Bolt will either think Naruto is a kitten old man his entire life and this was just proof of it. Until Naruto does something impressive which make him realize he should have been worshiping him all along.

Or... this is going to be the origins and proof the Sasuke and Naruto did have feeling for their wives.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 September 2019 - 12:23 AM.

#2879 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:28 PM

Or... this is going to be the origins and proof the Sasuke and Naruto did have feeling for their wives.

I am going to go with this. They will just keep retconning until you ACCEPT NH and SS as absolute canon.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2880 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 09:46 PM

I am going to go with this. They will just keep retconning until you ACCEPT NH and SS as absolute canon.

Jokes on them cause we won't accept either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users