• This topic is locked This topic is locked
148 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:52 AM

http://mangastream.c...ruto/60660556/1

Enjoy the chapter while you can, lovelies! Kishi-sensei's taking a break so make the most of the opportunity smile.gif

Oh my god... --Click here to view--
... What an epic team. wub.gif

About Madara... does this mean he's aware of the Infinite Tsukiyomi plan that Tobi had in mind? I thought he was unaware of it...

And Tsunade's using her regeneration technique... why do I have the feeling that she's gonna die sooner or later?

"We'll save the Flying Thunder God Technique for him." I wonder who Tsunade's talking about when she says "him". pictureem0.gif

Overall, pretty good chapter. I'm really looking forward to this "Ultimate Team", but unfortunately Kishi-sensei's gonna leave us on the edge of our seats for two weeks.

Edited by ChidoriLuv, 02 November 2011 - 08:09 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#2 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:04 AM

That was quick!
The kage are pretty badass. We should be getting some good action soon. I get the terrible feeling someone is going to die though D:

Oh, and Kishi? Can we see some Sakura please? arg.gif

#3 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:18 AM

Please, please, please --Click here to view--
Do not let Mei die. She's too pretty to die.

O...about the chapter. Um, epic. The 5 kages fighting together will hopefully give the alliance a fighting chance.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#4 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:26 AM

aw, hell yeah --Click here to view--
That panel with Tsunade kicking the s**t out of madara was way cool. Kishi, please make this fight the best one yet out of the war. You're taking a week off, use that time to make the next few chapters unleaded awesomeness (I've wanted to see Tsunade fight for a loooong time)

#5 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:32 AM

That was pretty awesome! I like the way all the five kages team up,But i got this feeling that Tsunade will..die?

#6 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:34 AM

Hahaha what's the deal with the Raikage having 2 arms at the last panel? An "OOOOOPS" moment from Kishi or is it something he plans for, I wonder. I bet it's a mistake, though.

#7 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:55 AM

"Don't give me that look. I taught you once before how far beneath me you are."

Well, now I know where Sasuke got his superiority complex. I really hope this new "Super Kage Team" will kick his ass and teach him a lesson. cool.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 02 November 2011 - 07:01 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#8 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 2 2011, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh that was too awesome, that's all I've got to say. This will be one epic fight for sure, I wonder who of them will die... I've got a feeling Tsunade may be one of them.
It was kind of funny how they discussed teleportation techniques after we talked about them in the last thread. I'm a little disappointed because I thought that the Flying Thunder God Technique was Minato's thing that might be used by Naruto later, but looks like others know it, too.

Well at least they made it more unique to Minato by making 3 people required to do the technique. Of course Naruto is able to use it on his own.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#9 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:12 AM

I really don't know how to explain this chapter just epic truly epic. Too many things Kishi has reveal to us. After reading this chapter I am positive that this will be the last arc of the series.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#10 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:47 AM

I think only a few words can handle that I'm feeling.. IT'S SO EPIC I CAN'T HANDLE THE EPICNESS

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#11 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:16 AM

Looking so forward to see Tsunade in action!
But the worst is not over yet, what with Tobi coming with the 7 Jinchurikis, so I hope that the Kages do not use all their power on this fight!
And well, since Madara HAD been defeated once, by the first, he is certainly not invincible!

#12 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:22 AM

That was some quality stuff, loved the chapter.

I like Gaara's ''.......'' while every other kage has something to say.
Also Sasuke pretty much seems like a direct behaviourial copy of Madara.
Seems like black Zetsu is in trouble aswell.

And i really wonder how nobody on Kishi's team has noticed that the Raikage has both arms intact on the last panel Oo.

We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

#13 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:51 AM

Give them a break. These guys work with a strict deadline. With the high amount of pressure that comes with the job, it's not surprising to sometimes see some mistakes here and there.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#14 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 2 2011, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really don't know how to explain this chapter just epic truly epic. Too many things Kishi has reveal to us. After reading this chapter I am positive that this will be the last arc of the series.

Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUN!

I'll be so sad when the journey is over sad.gif

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Nov 2 2011, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was amazing! Especially loved Tsunade in this chapter. I think we could survive two weeks without another chapter after seeing how truly epic this one was. I'm getting the feeling that someone is gonna die, and that someone is Tsunade or Onoki. Or both. I also loved the comment Mizukage-sama made about choujorou. So touching. wow.png Madara is such a bad ass.....FANGIRL, FANGIRL, FANGIRL! a_thumbs.gif

Clickity click click ;D --Click here to view--
Madara fangirling is fun, no? wink.gif

JA2DBzd.png

#15 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Nov 2 2011, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Specially reserved for Chidoriluv.... --Click here to view--
Oh hell yeah! Of course it it is! Sexiest badass right there. ~Madara~ Is it worng that I'm cheering for him? ohboy.png These emoticons kinda describe him: powerglomp.gif drooling.gif ohboy.png
Well, looks like Tsunade used her Yin seal. I've got a horrible feeling that... No! I'm not gonna say it! I really like Tsunade... I don't want to see her dead. :cry The power of the five kage fighting all together! Oh how this will be one of the best fights. ohboy.png

Specially reserved for Konan-chan... ;D --Click here to view--
Hell yes. But then again, he was the leader of the Uchiha clan back during Konoha's founding... it's not surprising that the leader is expected to be a sexy beast... pictureem0.gif drooling.gif heheelq7.png flirty.gif eager.gif
On topic, but another topic... --Click here to view--
OMG Everyone was right... A's other arm is there, I just realised that now argh1.png [part homunculus, maybe? They can regain body parts in a flash...]

JA2DBzd.png

#16 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 2 2011, 06:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know... I just don't know about that. On one hand, he could easily wrap it up with the Kages being defeated (except Gaara) neccessitating a new generation, including Naruto and the rest. Big battle, then confrontation with Sasuke, then done.

Or it could go on and on. There are so many avenues this story could go down from this point, it's hard to tell what might come next. But if this story does go on for another few years, I find it hard to believe that it will all be on the battlefield.

I do think Madara is luring out the Kages, just as Kabuto has aimed to do with Naruto. And most everyone on the field right now is exhausted. So endless-chakra-Madara-tensei certainly has the upper hand.

If their goal is to crush the Kages and steal Naruto, then that could usher in a whole other "Rescue Naruto" arc. So if Kabuto swept in, captured Naruto, and then suddenly pulled out, leaving a wiped out army behind, what would the rest of the troops do? Kabuto would have broken the back of the alliance. A select few would pursue Naruto, but the rest of them, the tremendous bulk of the armies, would return to their homes.

Because as long as Madara doesn't enact Tsukiyomi, then the rest of the alliance will be fine. Kabuto's not going to bring the fight to the different village doorsteps. He wants Naruto. And Madara can be anywhere to inflict his jutsu.

This battle is for the capture of Naruto. Nothing else. So it's easy to believe that if they succeed, and weaken all the opposition, then the story will wind its way into another arc.

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Nov 2 2011, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know... I just don't know about that. On one hand, he could easily wrap it up with the Kages being defeated (except Gaara) neccessitating a new generation, including Naruto and the rest. Big battle, then confrontation with Sasuke, then done.

Or it could go on and on. There are so many avenues this story could go down from this point, it's hard to tell what might come next. But if this story does go on for another few years, I find it hard to believe that it will all be on the battlefield.

I do think Madara is luring out the Kages, just as Kabuto has aimed to do with Naruto. And most everyone on the field right now is exhausted. So endless-chakra-Madara-tensei certainly has the upper hand.

If their goal is to crush the Kages and steal Naruto, then that could usher in a whole other "Rescue Naruto" arc. So if Kabuto swept in, captured Naruto, and then suddenly pulled out, leaving a wiped out army behind, what would the rest of the troops do? Kabuto would have broken the back of the alliance. A select few would pursue Naruto, but the rest of them, the tremendous bulk of the armies, would return to their homes.

Because as long as Madara doesn't enact Tsukiyomi, then the rest of the alliance will be fine. Kabuto's not going to bring the fight to the different village doorsteps. He wants Naruto. And Madara can be anywhere to inflict his jutsu.

This battle is for the capture of Naruto. Nothing else. So it's easy to believe that if they succeed, and weaken all the opposition, then the story will wind its way into another arc.

Don't forget that Madara needs the eight tails too to bring the ten tails.

Edited by Gravenimage, 02 November 2011 - 02:02 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:10 PM

Okay so the three were part of the Fourth Hokage's personal Guards, then maybe one of them should have helped in his training at some point....pass on what this father taught them. Amzing how all of a sudden the thunder God Technique is not as allusive as before, there appears to be four people who know how to use it all of a sudden...Talk about dissapointing. But I guess it means we can almost be certain that 'That Jutsu' mentioned by Jiaraya and the Key Toad is almost certainly going to be the Flying Thunder God Technique. So looks like Jiraiya did teach Naruto something new in the three years and not the same stuff he already knew....maybe we'll find he was taught about seals as well...who knows.

On the whole mixed feelings about the chapter, dissapointed about how suddenly the Thunder God Technique has lost it's unique to one person edge. But somehow hyped to see the Kages all together ready for the greatest tag-team of all tine. I wouldn't at all surprised if we find out the purple haired ANBU suddenly turns out to be part of Kushina's Genin Team students.

iAnby7W.gif

#19 CaramelMiki

CaramelMiki

PONPONうぇいうぇいう

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:41 PM

Those Kages look boss XD I can't wait for them to fight >__< I wonder if they can beat Madara together.

narusaku128.gif

#20 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:13 PM

Weren't people supposed to be using spoiler tags on the first page. Like four people didn't use them.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users