#1 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:59 PM

Chapter 498 at MangaStream

This chapter was too heartwarming for me. shamefulcry0js.gif I really loved it. a_thumbs.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 10 June 2010 - 12:29 AM.

#2 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:01 AM

what an excellent chapter words fail me right now!!

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#3 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:11 AM

Gyaah, I'm freakin' cryin' over here. This was so much better than the guesses I've read in fanfiction.

And his mom is TOTALLY Sakura. It's no wonder Naruto fell for her. Calm and collected most of the time, but when it comes to the men she loves, reason goes right out the window.

And I was right, Kushina DOES have special chakra. *Does the "I was Right!" dance.*

#4 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:14 AM

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE NARUTO'S EXCITEMENT!

"How did you and dad fall in love?!"

#5 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:14 AM

I logged in just for this. Brilliant chapter. Looks like Kushina has a short fuse just like Naruto. I like it. Yes, she is a babe.
naruto-sakura-shippuuden-psp-wal-1.jpg

#6 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:16 AM

I don't know what to say but EPIC Kushina is a Naruto clone mxed with Sakura (her mean comical look was the same Naruto and Sakura gives). The chapter had everything it was funny, touchy (I did cried when Naruto hugged her shamefulcry0js.gif) and once again Kishi makes us ask more question like what's so special about Kushina's chakra??? the wait was worth it truly a cute and awesome chapter I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Kushina asks him if theres a special girl in his life (so that Naruto blushes thinking about Sakura. biggrin.gif)
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#7 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:22 AM

Ho ho ho! Sakura got made fun of for her Broad forehead and it turns out Naruto was particularly the only one who was attracted to her in spite of that. Sound familiar: http://mangastream.c...uto/31018515/13

NaruSaku = most obvious pairing ever!

Edited by Kenny-kun, 10 June 2010 - 12:23 AM.

#8 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:22 AM

I smiled like a complete LUNATIC throughout the whole thing!!! I was literally pissed off when I clicked the next button and it said, "Sorry Naruto chapter 499 isn't out yet!" rawr.gif

Kushina is absolutely amazing.... wow.gif Like a female Naruto in every single way... with Sakura aspects too. man, the love story between Kushina and Minato.... everyone's said it, but it's the perfect parallel to NaruSaku...!! wow.png
meh.

#9 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:25 AM

When Kushina said "I love you", I legit cried. It was... *sniff sniff* So sweet! And ha-ha...

"What is the product of the 'The Leaf's Yellow Flash' and 'Bloody Habanero'?"

"The Leaf's Orange Hokage!"

It's just so adorable! o^^o I love this! First Kyuubi battle, now Kushina, ah the Manga is really picking up! I absolutely love this chapter!

#10 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:25 AM

Daaaw, that was cute :3 Naruto's personality is just like Kushina's, but Kushina's back story is similar to Sakura's.

#11 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:29 AM

I'll just say that this was very, very awesome. It made feel very warm and happy inside.

----------------
Now playing: Green Day - Jesus Of Suburbia (Live)
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#12 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:31 AM

Lol, little Minato and Kushina were so cute! And ha-ha... there love story! Makes me think of certain rescue fu.png

#13 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:31 AM

Brilliant, Chapter, loved the first assumption, to how Naruto worked out who she was...of and the line 'You definitely take after me' 'ummm it's the other way around.' That's just classic.

You can definitely tell they are mother and son, He might have his father eyes and hair but the rest of his face is all Kushina.

I really want to know more about the special chakra Kushina has and hopefully Naruto as well, sounds like there was one person Madara missed out in his list of people being able to control a Bijuu, and that would be Kushina. Maybe that's why Kushina was being kiddnapped, to help them control the Eight tails, so they could help Bee control it? Looking at their age it's possible they kidnapped her 20 years ago same time Bee had the Eight tails sealed in him.

A Bloodline that gives special properties to the Chkra is actually quite different compared to other bloodlines that are either eye or sub-element based, making it possible that Naruto being Kushina's son is just as if not more important than being Minato's son.

Only two more chapters and Chapter 500...IT IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!!

I'm surprised not many picked on the facts Red and Yellow mixed does make Orange, his obsession with the colour was not random but Kishi's saying he's not just his mother son, or fathers son, he's the son of both equally.

Edited by harry4e, 10 June 2010 - 12:36 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#14 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:35 AM

YESH! So close to 500! I bet for being 500, Kishimoto is gonna make it special by being the chapter Naruto gets full control over Kyuubi! :L This-is-awesome!

Oh, I see a difference fu.png they definitely have different smiles... I just love Naruto's grin! pictureem0.gif

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 10 June 2010 - 12:39 AM.

#15 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:39 AM

Naruhina shippers are saying that the "I Love you" line given by Naruto's mom will remind Naruto of HInata's "I love you" in a couple of chapters! heheelq7.png

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Jun 9 2010, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ho ho ho! Sakura got made fun of for her Broad forehead and it turns out Naruto was particularly the only one who was attracted to her in spite of that. Sound familiar: http://mangastream.c...uto/31018515/13

NaruSaku = most obvious pairing ever!

I agree with you Kenny-kun with making a Minato/Kushina pairing a paralel to Naruto and Sakura Kishi is basically throwing the fact in our faces that Naru/Saku is going to be the main pairing.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Kenny-kun @ Jun 10 2010, 01:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruhina shippers are saying that the "I Love you" line given by Naruto's mom will remind Naruto of HInata's "I love you" in a couple of chapters! heheelq7.png

facepalm.png

And Kushina punching Naruto will remind him of Sakura's confession kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#18 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:43 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 10 2010, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Brilliant, Chapter, loved the first assumption, to how Naruto worked out who she was...of and the line 'You definitely take after me' 'ummm it's the other way around.' That's just classic.

You can definitely tell they are mother and son, He might have his father eyes and hair but the rest of his face is all Kushina.

I really want to know more about the special chakra Kushina has and hopefully Naruto as well, sounds like there was one person Madara missed out in his list of people being able to control a Bijuu, and that would be Kushina. Maybe that's why Kushina was being kiddnapped, to help them control the Eight tails, so they could help Bee control it? Looking at their age it's possible they kidnapped her 20 years ago same time Bee had the Eight tails sealed in him.

A Bloodline that gives special properties to the Chkra is actually quite different compared to other bloodlines that are either eye or sub-element based, making it possible that Naruto being Kushina's son is just as if not more important than being Minato's son.

Only two more chapters and Chapter 500...IT IS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!!

I'm surprised not many picked on the facts Red and Yellow mixed does make Orange, his obsession with the colour was not random but Kishi's saying he's not just his mother son, or fathers son, he's the son of both equally.

well, i'm thinking you're right on when it comes to kushina's chakra. obviously the kyuubi recognized kushina's chakra immediately when she "TRAPPED HIM WITH HER JUTSU!!!" which obviously makes it seem like kushina can control the kyuubi. only thing that makes me wonder is if she could do that, then why did all this happen with naruto and minato then?
anyhow......LOVED THE CHAPTER!!! it was soo sweet of a chapter, loved all the scenes!!!! I love how kushina and naruto just sat down and talked....that was so nice. best chapter since forever!!!!

p.s. did u realize minato dressed just like naruto as a child! (basically a jacket and all)

Edited by naruto-z, 10 June 2010 - 12:46 AM.

#19 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:47 AM

what a chapter. i mean................its kushina, man. even naruto sees what a babe she is.

and the similaries between her and minato and narusaku are just in your face.

#20 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 9 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png

And Kushina punching Naruto will remind him of Sakura's confession kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

111189.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users