• PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 17 May 2008 - 10:18 PM

Theme: Touch
Universe: Naruto
Characters: Naruto and Sakura
Word Count: 357

He is afraid to touch her. It’s not for fear that she’ll beat him till he ends up in a coma or anything like that. He is afraid that if he touches her she’ll disappear, as if she weren’t real. He is afraid of that. He is afraid that this is all one big dream and that the person lying in front of him is actually non-existent and is merely a figment of his imagination. So he withdraws his outstretched hand that is mere inches from her delicate sleeping face.

He cannot believe how close he was to losing her. He had never felt so scared in his life. Not even when he was on the brink of death from having a chidori shoved through his chest or when the Kyuubi had claimed control of his body after going four-tailed.

But he’d do anything; give anything, just to know that she’s alive and that this is not just one cruel joke. He feels tears coming, but made no motion to stop them. The others in the room had left long ago to allow him some privacy, something he had been very grateful for. He can feel the tears flowing freely down his face now and his vision blur, but he keeps his eyes trained on her sleeping face. She doesn’t stir an inch.

“Sakura-chan… I’m sorry I wasn’t able to protect you,” he says softly. “I love you… so please wake up."

Finally when the tears become too much and he can no longer distinguish her face through the blurriness anymore, he reaches a hand up to wipe away the tears. He is surprised when he feels the gentle touch of fingers graze the side of his face. He lowers his hand and is pleasantly surprised to see to her smiling—albeit weakly—face staring back at him, arm outstretched and caressing his face.

“I love you too,” she mouths back, her voice too weak to be audible. He has never been so grateful in his life nor felt his heart swell so much in joy before. She is alive and real and her touch confirms that.

Theme: Present/Gift
Characters: Naruto and Sakura
Word Count: 397

He is surprised the moment he steps through his apartment. It is unusually dark and he swears that he left the curtains open. He slips into a defensive stance out of instinct but is taken aback when the lights suddenly turn on, blinding him, and a chorus of “Surprise!” rings through his ears.

His whole apartment is crowded with people he has known for years: the Rookie 9, Team Gai, Konohamaru Corps, Iruka-sensei, Kakashi-sensei, Yamato-taichou, Tsunade-baachan, and Shizune-neechan. His heart swells with joy and he is afraid that he might have a heart attack at the sheer amount of people. He smiles bashfully at the sudden realization that his place was an absolute mess and that it must have taken hours if not days to clean up the mess. No wonder Tsunade-baachan sent him out on a three day mission.

The party was one of the best that he could ask for. There were decorations everywhere along with piles of food, incase Chouji decided to leave none for the other guests, and a bright red swirl, like the back of his jacket, cake with the numbers “16” decorated in candy. He couldn’t help but laugh at that. He loved candy almost as much as he loved ramen. They danced and partied the night away, stopping only in the middle for him to open his presents and gifts. He could not believe how well everyone knew him and smiled bashfully while thanking everyone repeatedly.

He is further surprised that as everyone files out of his apartment, Sakura made no move to leave. She asks if he likes his present to which he offers a wide grin and points to the new black headband with a red swirl on his head. “Of course!”

She smiles fondly and shyly tells him that she has one more present to give him before she heads out for the night. He is naturally curious as to what it could be and is pleasantly surprised when she stands on her tiptoes and pecks him on the lips, a blush appearing on her cheeks before she waves and walks through the front door.

He is still dazed from the bliss of that kiss and falls backward onto the couch, a goofy smile on his face. He knows that if anyone were to ask him which present is his favorite, he’d answer “Sakura-chan’s” in a heartbeat.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#42 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:22 AM

Theme: Cold/Warm
Characters: Jiraiya
Word Count: 559

Jiraiya coughed up a bit more blood as he watched Pa Toad dissapear in a puff of smoke, carrying the message he left with the last of his life force leaving him.

Jiraiya felt his body growing colder as the giant stump that had been his arm bled without restraint. He felt the cold grip of death seep through him as memories flashed by him. He lost his will to stand on the water under his body, and slowly began to sink into the cold, liquid void.

The day he became a Genin, the numerous times he was rejected by Tsunade, taking on Minato as a student...only to see him die. Sarutobi dying at the hands of who the Toad Sage had once considered his best friend.

However, there was one thing he couldn't help but smile about as he slowly drifted into the depths of the murky deep.

Naruto...

The boy that Jiraiya had seen as a grandson. He never told Naruto, but the boy had been the closest he had ever had to a family. Those two and a half years spent training him had been the best years of his long life.

"Ero-sennin! Hey, hey! I sealed away a whole shuriken set this time!"

"Naruto, for the last time, we're not having ramen for breakfast! How do you expect to get the adequate nutrition in order to become stronger by eating nothing but those noodles?!"

"Hey, you weren't looking for any clues on Akatsuki's location at all! You've got lipstick all over your face!"

'"Well done, Naruto. You've finally mastered the Oodama Rasengan!"

As the light began to fade into the depths of the cold, his body felt...lighter...

'Naruto...I'm glad I had the chance to train you. You'll have to take over where I left off now...I've done what I could...though I feel as though I should have done more.' Jiraiya felt his vision blur, 'I know that you will be the one to change the shinobi world...why else would your parents have named you after the hero in that book I wrote?'

He was numb now. The cold seeped through him and he felt the last few bits of air escape his lungs. Pein may have one this battle, but Jiraiya already knew what would happen. Naruto was destined to defeat Akatsuki. He was the child of destiny...it was prophecized...

'Someday, I'm sure you'll become Hokage...boy, I wish I could live to see that day. You'll probably end up getting that Sakura to marry you. You don't know how much you two remind me of your mother and father...' It was dark now, and Jiraiya wasn't even aware of how long he had been sinking...seconds? Minutes?

As the last of his memories faded, Jiraiya felt a small bit of warmth in his heart as it gave its last strained heartbeat. The face of the boy he had come to see as a student, a friend...and a grandson, passed before his eyes.

'Goodbye...Naruto...'

With that last thought, Jiraiya the Seal Master...the Toad Sage...the pupil of the great Third Hokage...the teacher of the famous Yellow Flash...the man who taught Naruto...and the godfather of the last Uzumaki...passed on.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#43 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:48 AM

Theme: Present/Gift
Characters: Naruto, Sakura
Word Count: I don't exactly know right now...

To say that Sakura was scared when the pregnancy test results came in was a severe overstatement. She was merely... surprised. Beside her, Naruto gave her a serious look once she dropped the news to him.

"Sakura-chan, are you sure? You said those things aren't a hundred percent accurate..." Sakura waved his comment away.

"They only sometimes say that you aren't pregnant when you are, not the other way around. Besides, medical kunoichi are taught how to confirm these things. I have been exhibiting all of the symptoms..."

"But what about your career? What about--" Sakura cut off Naruto's worried ramblings with a finger to his lips.

"Naruto, I would love to be the mother of your children. I was planning to retire after we got married anyway. This is just another reason to do so."

Sakura kissed Naruto on the cheek. It would take time, but eventually the pink-haired medi-nin would help her new husband see what a gift they had been given.

NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#44 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 21 May 2008 - 04:12 AM

Week 3 drabble themes are up! happy.gif

Kiss

Fight

Music

Tears

Cookies

#45 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 04:13 AM

POSTING FOR THE NEW THEMES ♥♥♥

Theme: Tears

Universe: The Siren RP

Characters: Aysu, Hiton, possible Vulcan

Words: 211

He was dead. The one that killed her-- Killed Yevyn.

Yet Aysu couldn't stop. She was covered in blood, none of it her own. She kept stabbing- slicing, gutting, mutilating the corpse of Yevyn's killer.

Yevyn. Dead. This wasn't enough, she needed--

Suddenly there were hands on her own. Fingers, rough and calloused. Those hands wouldn't let her go, they were stopping her. She struggled, trying to get free, but she couldn't. They refused to release her. There was a voice...

"Aysu, Aysu! Stop.. He's dead."

At the sound of her name she gasps, suddenly returning to her senses. Her sight no longer clouded by hatred and fury.

Aysu turns wide mint-colored eyes behind her, meeting steel blue ones. After a moment, she looks back to the... The thing that was once Hiton of the forgotten Seven.

She's not sure when it happened, but Aysu is crying. Tears rolling down her cheeks. She's never cried.

Why was she crying now?

She drops her daggers(when had she dropped Mitsuhide's Kunai?), collapsing to her knees. The tears won't stop, and she sobs-- crying for Yevyn, for what she's done; For her rage, her grief; Her pain.

Those hands still haven't let her go.

Aysu finds that she doesn't want them to.

#46 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 21 May 2008 - 06:35 AM

Theme: Fight
Universe: The Empire of Sun. RP Before the events in Siren RP.
Characters:The 512th Battalion 'Black Jack'
Word count: 269

Here it is.....

"The Heavenly Square"

It was cold… The air was filled In the stench of dead bodies, oil and gun powder. The shroud of the morning mist dissipated, as the time went by. Some people called this area the Heavenly Square, now they call it the ground zero of The City of the Rising Sun. It was the third month of the battle. The Empire of Katana Steel invaded the Empire of Sun and sent their troops into border Cities.

It was the third day of the Siege. Jimbo with his unit were besieged by Enemy forces in the Apartment complex near the Heavenly Square. They were cut down to 60 soldiers and supplies were running out. In some places they had to use corpses of the dead enemy troops as barricades. It reeked of death.

“Commander. The Krauts are taking a lunch break! Look here.” Said Cpl.Rama. He gave the binoculars to the commander. They saw two regiments of Krauts, taking a breakfast break. Soldiers in their uniforms without weapons, smell of eggs and bacon on skillets. The war machines stopped and cold. So tranquil…

‘Good… They think that we’re too weak to attack’ The commander thought.

“Jimbo! Jimbo! I want you to get your can up on the roof and cover our asses.”He said to Jim who immediately went up to the roof. Then the commander looked at the remaining soldiers who were getting ready for assault.

“Boys… Get ready…We’re going to dispense some indiscriminate justice! HOOAH!” He Shouted taking out the soldiers into a suicide attack. After the skirmish, only 20 of them were left, on a field of death.

Edited by Pite, 21 May 2008 - 06:41 AM.

The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#47 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:47 PM

Character: Zetsu
Words: 414
Warnings: Not recommended for reading during breakfast, lunch or dinner

He had seen them all: long ones, short ones, bloody ones. His favorite had to be the short and bloody ones. Those were the type of fights that always made him hungry. Usually he waited until the winner would leave the area so he could put the loser’s body to good use. However, it was known that on occasion he’d join the fight and consume both combatants simply because they both looked delicious.

Though the fighting didn’t end there. Zetsu would always argue with himself on whether he should start with the feet or start with the head. The feet were like palate cleansers of bone and tendons, gradually letting him savor the juicy flesh of muscles and fat. Although the head was like a succulent hors d’oeuvre: sweet and savory in its complexity of eyes, tongue and brain. He once fought with himself so long about which end to start on, he eventually began in the middle eating his favorite part: the heart. The heart was the perfect food. It had texture, taste and most importantly, flavor. It was the pinnacle of cannibalistic delight.

The thought of food put him on edge as he remembered the last fight he witnessed. Neither side won and the enemies both retreated without suffering any casualties. Those were the fights he hated the most. They taunted him with the prospect of a good meal but failed to deliver. He also hated it when he was ordered to observe, but never interfere. The battle between the Kyuubi vessel and Itachi’s younger brother had been one such fight. Luckily, it had been one of the most spectacular battles he had ever seen. Though savoring the loser would have been like icing on the cake. The dead bodies of jinchuriki’s were always the most delectable.

The scent of blood perked his attention as the deadly spy blended into his surroundings to find the source of the sweet smell. Remaining hidden, he saw that several ninjas from two warring villages were in a heated battle. There were two four-man teams, one from each side. It looked like two were down on one side and three from the other. Zetsu’s eyes widened in predatory glee. He would be enjoying a feast tonight. He stopped paying attention to the fight and who was winning as he started to argue with himself on which body to eat first. Because it didn’t matter who became the victor in this battle; fact was Zetsu always won.

End of line.

#48 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:07 PM

Theme: Kiss
Characters: Shikamaru; Temari
Word Count: 259

The feel of her lips against his sent his mind into a spin. Never before had even his mind been so focused. Focused, yet blank. Spinning yet stalled, unmoving.

She grinned against his mouth, entwining the fingers of her hand into the hair on the back of his head. She bit his lower lip lightly, removing the tie that kept his hair in its pineapple-like pony tail.

He moaned softly, his back pressed against a wall, as he drowned in the hunger abounding in her sea-green eyes. Absentmindedly, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her body hard against his own. Slowly, a shadowy hand crept its way up her body, up her legs, over her back, up her neck, and to her hair, releasing her golden locks from their quad pony tail confinement.

Breaking away for a moment to catch a breath, she asked, “Is thee anything that shadow of yours can’t do?”

He only replied with a smirk, before rolling against the wall, pressing her back to it, and captured her mouth with his. Their tongues explored the cavern of the other’s mouth, searching, memorizing, planning.

As they drew apart for air again, there were only four words that crossed his mind, and soon his lips, “I love you, Temari.”

At this same time, there were only five words that had crossed her mind, and soon her lips, “I love you too, Shikamaru.”

Not a moment after these nine words were spoken, he once again found himself against a wall, as their battle for dominance continued.

Theme: Music
Universe(s): Naruto/Trigun
Characters: Naruto/Vash
Word Count: 216

“What’s the name of this song?” asked one blond to the other.

“It’s called ‘Where Ever I May Roam’,” came the reply.

“It’s a good song.”

“Yep.”

The two men, both with blond hair and blue eyes, sat back to back. They shared a pair of earphones, listening to music, and tapping their feet to the beat.

Though they sat back to back, they were worlds apart, one in a lush forest, the other in a barren desert.

Neither really understood how they could meet like this, and truthfully, neither cared. They had found a friend in each other, more then that, they had found someone who had shared a nearly identical life to their own.

“Well, she’s calling me. I’ll see ya later Vash,” said the man, wearing a long orange coat with black flames, as he walked off towards the sound of his pink-haired wife’s voice.

“See ya, Naruto. Remember…” the man wearing a long, tattered, red trench coat, and round yellow glasses started. He too was leaving, hearing the voice of a certain derringer wielding woman that had worked her way into his heart.

“Love and Peace!” the two said in unison, each walking off, until they could meet again. And when they meet again, they will sit, and listen to another song.

#49 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:44 PM

Universe: Arguement; inspirational; metaphorical
Characters: Two debators, rehtorically Good versus Evil.
Word Count: 197

Fight

I waited for his parlay, while he waited for my thrust. Our personalities clashed, our words raged a mighty battle across the table. It was a war of the mind, and a war of ideology. His soul was against my iron will, and I knew that there would be no victor in this fight, as long as the race of our existance is always different.

And that is why we live. To be arguable, to be... different. To live differently, to prevent one from being more powerful. It's the perfect check-and-balance forte in the anectote of our lifetimes, of our nation, of our world.

Our worlds clashed for hour after hour, the clock ticking, as my words chipped away his veil of lies. With my word against his neck, I thrusted, and claimed my victory. Looking upon him, and upon his victims before God's vision, he claims that I have earned a rightful sleep, and as I look in the mirror, with half his face upon mine, I tell myself that it is victory, and with that, I let go of my sword, for a man with a sword without a purpose is no longer a man.

Music
Theme: Music
Universe: Brutal reality; Good versus Evil; Call for liberty against Greed to protect our rights as free people.
Characters: A lady: Freedom; a Man; Greed and all evils, rehtorically Good versus Evil.
Word Count: 180

The bells ringing... the man is singing... the woman is screaming...

We have lost our humanity. The music plays... the man will always stay... the woman is expected to play.

The music turns thunderous... the man's fist pounds with it's trumpo... the woman's heart beats with it. He wants his money, he thinks it is very funny... the woman asks for no more, she does not have money.

What a cruel society we live in. The music turns rapterous to our minds, and while the man beats with the music, you must ask yourself; why her? The man asks, why not her?

I ask; Why us? This woman is our freedom, and the man is the evil's of greed. The music is the audience to their affairs, and as the man beats down freedom, the music loses it's volume. Once a shrill trumpet, it begins to turn low as a trumbone. Freedom dies away, Greed has her blood on his hands.

This is why we fight. We fight for her, we fight for freedom. Keep on fighting, never let go.

Tears
Universe: Hope, Warm Liberty, Rhetorics, Life Lesson.
Characters: The Words of John F. Kennedy
Word Count: 193

The tears roll from the sky, upon the frozen meadow. Nature has a divine wrath, en tente it will be against it's foe, the frost of all hatred on the world. The meadow is our souls, our society. The meadow has been frozen for years, ever since the man was shot. John Fitzgerald Kennedy knew of our dire need for freedom to the limits of our kind, but that would not do. Hatred boiled throughout the evil mind of a killer, and through bullet, Kennedy was silenced.

We must hone his strength to ourselves, for he is still here. As he once said, "A nation may rise and fall, a man may die, but ideas live on.", we must hold this to be self-evident, as we hold the Bible, the Quran, and the Torah, we must hold his warm spirit to ourselves, and free ourselves from the frost. The man may be dead, but his words live on. Only together, may we send a mighty torrent of liberty through the meadow like a stream once held back, and let forward our hearts, and together, we shall know peace, even for short of time.

#50 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:59 PM

Characters: Sakura
Word Count: 253

Tears, it seems like they were always streaming down her face.

She cried as a young child, picked on by others, for her large forehead.

She cried as a pre-teen, because Sasuke called her annoying, for her ignorance. Again she cried, because he scared her in a moment of sadistic rage. When he was in the hospital, and when he left the village, left their team, left her, she cried.

Three years later, she still cried, not as much for the missing raven haired boy, who had rarely paid her attention, but more for her blond companion.

She cried, seeing him push himself to the breaking point, for a promise he had made her. She cried, learning of his burden, and the danger he was in because of it. She cried because no matter how strong and happy he looked and acted, she could see the pain within him. Had it always been there? She wondered, as another tear rolled down her cheek. She cried for him, risking his mind, body and soul, to fulfill his promise. She cried at her inability to do any but "the dumbest of things" for him.

Fives years later, she still cried, as she watched her husband, the once rowdy, mischievous, blond, give everything in and of himself, to protect the village, to protect his friends, to protect her, her and the precious, blond, bundle she carried in her arms.

Tears, it seems like they were always streaming down Sakura's face, tears of pain, loss, and love.

Edited by Simusar, 22 May 2008 - 01:02 PM.

#51 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:49 PM

Theme~ Tears
Universe~ Naruto
Characters~ Haruno Sakura / Uzumaki Naruto (Mentions of Uchiha Sasuke)
Pairings~ NaruSaku
Words~ 313

He was gone.

Nothing left in this barren landscape other than the two familiar sihoulettes. Broken and bruised, Haruno Sakura had tried her best... nothing left but a small amount of chakra within her well being --- their mission had been a complete failure. Uchiha Sasuke was nowhere to be found. But Naruto, with staggering breath, the urge to find him was unbearing.

How she knew all of this must be harder on him rather than herself. Calamity and Melancholy were the only words that could describe it.

His eyes. Naruto's key ticket to completing his key image was nothing but lifeless. Those comforting cerulean pools intertwined with that familiar grey hue frightened her.

"Naruto..." With all the strength she had left, his head was placed in her lap. Raking through the blonde locks of hair with shaking fingers. His hitai-ate slipped from his possession, and only silence overcame the two. "S-sakura..." Naruto's voice was nothing more than a simpe mumble from a scared child. And there, Sakua saw them --- tears at the brims of his lashes. "Sakura..."

He had not added the suffix to the end of her name.

The medic embraced Naruto's upper body, feeling his warm tears engulf her clothed torso. Cradling her teammate ---her lover--- Sakura tried her very best not to cry. It wasn't her time to express caged emotions. Naruto deserved this moment more than anyone else. "Forgive me, I couldn't bring Sasuke back for you. I've failed you, haven't I?". Never had she heard him speak like this, and such left her at a point where she wanted to cry along with him.

But Sakura knew she had to prove her growth. "No... don't be foolish." Stroking his whiskered cheeks, feeling her own body shaking with grief as vision blurred.

"You have accomplished more than you think..."

The silence had lifted, and only soft sobbing echoed through the night sky.

Edited by Sakura~Kitsune, 23 May 2008 - 01:38 AM.

tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#52 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:33 PM

Universe: Naruto(Shippuuden)
Characters: Naruto, Ino, Sakura
Word Count: 315

What did I do to deserve this? How troublesome… Uzumaki Naruto shook his head. He was beginning to sound like Shikamaru. He did have a good reason though, as he was standing between two shouting girls, trying to keep them from killing him, and each other.

"Common Naruto, who's hotter? Me, or Billboard-Brow?” asked the fiery long haired blonde.

"You can't be serious, Ino-pig!" returned his rosette haired teammate.

I thought it was a good thing to give a girl a compliment… he thought to himself, feeling as if his arms were about to be torn out of their sockets.

**Flash Back**
"Hey Ino, you look nice today", said Naruto, walking up alongside the two girls who were talking about some girly thing, that he didn't understand, outside the Yamanaka Flower Shop. This one, little comment, had sparked a flame of jealousy in Sakura's eyes.

"So you're saying you prefer her over me now Naruto?" she shot at the boy she had grown fond of over the years.

"Heh, he probably just realized that he was wasting his time on you all these years," Ino said with a hint of boastful pride.
**End Flash Back**

That was where things had gone to hell. He had only meant it as a friendly compliment, not to start a war between the two, especially not one with him in the middle. He tried desperately to quell their shouting voices, they were drawing more attention then he cared for.

Suddenly, the only idea that could possibly work, came to mind. Acting quickly, he performed his most familiar hand sign, saying the words "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" in his mind, creating one clone. Naruto, and his clone, each grabbing one girl, and kissed them both. His plan worked so far, both girls were stunned into silence. But what he hadn't known, was it was only going to get more interesting.

Theme: Cookies
Characters: Naruto, Sakura
Word Count: 318

There she sat, he thought. The girl he had liked since he first saw her last year. She had the prettiest pink hair he had seen. But much to his discontent, the other kids kept picking on her, calling her names like "Forehead" and "Billboard Brow". It really upset the blond boy, because he thought her forehead was cute. It pained him every time he saw her jade eyes swell with tears.

The other kids, the ones that were mean to her, left him alone for the most part; their parents would always tear them away from him if they ever saw them near him. He decided to, one day, use this to keep the other kids from picking on the pink haired girl. He walked over to her at lunch time, and sat down next to her, introducing himself with a friendly smile, "Hi, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, what's your name?"

The girl found his warm smile comforting and somewhat infectious, returning it, and giving her name as well, "I'm Sakura Haruno."

"Sakura, that's a pretty name," he replied, happy that she wasn't afraid of him, like the others were. "Why do the other kids pick on you?" he asked.

"It's because of my forehead, it's HUGE," Sakura exclaimed, tears coming to the corners of her eyes.

"No it's not," Naruto said, catching her tear with his thumb, as it traveled down her cheek. "I think your forehead is nice," he added, with a slight blush in his cheeks.

Sakura's face blushed slightly as well, at hearing the compliment. Suddenly, a thought crossed her mind, "Would you like to share my cookies?" she offered.

"I'd love to Sakura-chan!" he declared happily, causing another blush from the girl next to him at hearing the honorific added to her name. Sakura handed him a cookie, and they sat there together, eating happily, each enjoying the new friend they had made.

Edited by Simusar, 24 May 2008 - 06:46 PM.

#53 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:29 AM

Week 4 drabble themes are up! wow.png a_spaz.gif

Storm

Dance

Change

Crush

Games

#54 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:01 PM

Theme: Games
Universe: Marvel
Character(s): Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider
Word Count: 223

His ride was long, seeming to never end. The pain and torment he was subject to, he knew would never end. He was in Hell, literally. Johnny Blaze, the once world renown stunt cyclist, was now forever doomed to roam the wastelands of Hell. Hell wasn’t what everyone thought it was supposed to be, it wasn’t all fire and brimstone, magma and sulfur. Hell was knowing that, for the rest of eternity, you could never see your loved ones again, that because of one foolish mistake, made out of love for his dieing step-father, he was condemned to ride around forever through the deepest depths, and darkest pits of Hell.

Johnny Blaze had become the Ghost Rider that night his step father died, and try as he might, to avenge the innocent, and punish the evil, his soul was still wrapped around the finger of the Devil, Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, Abadan. Though the serpent had many names, his lies, his deceit, and his cruel games remained the same. Every time Johnny Blaze caught a glimpse of hope, that he might be able to somehow return to the world of the living, it was snatched, cruelly, just before he could reach it, every damn time. But Johnny Blaze would not give up, for he is the Spirit of Vengeance, he is the Ghost Rider.

#55 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

Theme: Games
Characters: Deidara and Tobi/Madara
Words: 295

“Senpai, who do you think would win in a fight, me or Itachi?”

“Idiot, a rookie like you could never beat Itachi.”

“Well, how about you Senpai? Could you beat Itachi?”

“Tch,” Deidara scowled. “I will beat that bastard one day.”

“Ah, so you haven’t beaten him yet! I knew Itachi was strong but I didn’t realize he was that strong. Or maybe it’s because you’re weaker,” Tobi laughed.

“This is your first and last warning Tobi. One more stupid comment from you and I’m blowing that stupid orange mask off your face,” Deidara shouted as he readied his explosive clay.

Tobi put his hands up defensively. “Just kidding, just kidding. I was only playing with you Senpai, you’re so easy to tease.”

“Well stop playing your silly games and start getting serious. We’re part of Akatsuki, not some traveling circus.”

“If you say so Senpai. But still . . . it would be kinda cool to see Itachi fight against you. Maybe I can see you beaten for once.”

Tobi screamed rather comically as an explosion knocked him off his feet and sent him flying into the air. The rookie Akatsuki member was planted face first into the dirt groaning in pain.

Deidara glowered at his partner. “You’re lucky this time Tobi. Now get up and follow me.” The blond-haired man didn’t even for his partner before taking off towards their destination.

A lone sharingan eye twisted and turned in excitement as it watched the volatile member of Akatsuki walk away. Madara Uchiha was pleased. He had found the perfect piece to use in his game of manipulation. Everything was going according to plan. He only needed to tip his players in the right direction until everything fell into place.

“Let the games begin.”

End of line.

#56 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:57 AM

Theme: Storm
Universe: Naruto / Musical Highschool
Characters: Shikamaru, Kiba, Naruto, Chouji
Words: 500 (You had no idea how hard I had to cut this down.)

Stage time. Shikamaru thought. It was the talent-show today, and Shikamaru had his friends come together to make a band. They’ve been rehearsing for over two to three months. Naruto was a natural born singer, Kiba was the best drummer around Chicago Illinois, Chouji was great at guitar-solo’s.

“Uhm… ‘Disturbed’, you’re on.” Naruto yelped, and Kiba put his hands in the air, and laughed. Shikamaru pat his fellow guitarist and best friend, Chouji, on the back, and Chouji nodded to him. Shikamaru wrapped his arm around Naruto’s neck, and pulled close in a brotherly bond. “You better sing your damn heart out, you hear me, Naruto?”

Naruto laughed, nodded. “You’ve got it, Shikamaru!” The band brought their instruments down. Naruto had no instruments. His voice was his wind. He was overlooking lyrics, muttering them to himself. He tended to do that in a sort of trance. Chouji got out his guitar, and put it in his amp, as did Shikamaru. Kiba set up his drums, and tested his sticks. “Let’s do it!” Shikamaru spoke out. The curtain unfolded, and lights were upon them. Naruto began, with a cough, then it turned into a chuckle. He was beginning the song! Then, he raised his hands. Shikamaru and Chouji hit their guitar’s once, sending in a lyrical strum. Then, he did it again, and they followed. Kiba unleashed his drums and symbols, and Naruto chuckled again, this time, more demonically. Then, the lyrics came.

Devon
Won't go to heaven
She's just another lost soul, about to be mine again
Leave her
we will receive her
It is beyond your control
will you ever meet again

Devon
No longer living
Who had been rendered unwhole.
As a little child,
she was taken
and then forsaken
you will remember it all
Let it blow your mind again

Devon lies beyond this portal
take the word of one immortal
Give your soul to me
For eternity
release your life
to begin another time with her
End your grief with me
there's another way
release your life
take your place inside the fire with her

Sever
Now and forever
you're just another lost soul about to be mine again
see her, you'll never free her
you must surrender it all
And give life to me again

Fire
All you desire
As she begins to turn cold and run out of time
you will shiver
till you deliver
you will remember it all
Let it blow your mind again

Devon lies beyond this portal
take the word of one immortal
Give your soul to me
For eternity
release your life
to begin another time with her
End your grief with me
there's another way
release your life
take your place inside the fire with her

Following the rules, Naruto ended the song almost at the end, since it was taking up too much time. However, what he didn’t notice, is that everyone was rocking to the music. All their classmates were cheering for more. Disturbed… was on!

Music Video of the Actual Song by Disturbed, a Real Band

Edited by Yoshimoto Trigen, 13 June 2008 - 12:58 AM.

#57 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 02:42 PM

Theme: Storm
Character(s): Sakura, Naruto(Mentioned)
Word Count: 277

The storm that raged outside the pane glass window, in all its fury, couldn’t compare to the storm that raged in her mind, and in her heart.

He had done it again, that baka. He had risked himself, for her, for the promise he had made to her. She couldn’t help but feel like that promise he made, what felt like forever ago but was really only 3 years past, was keeping him from opening up to her. She had tried, several times, to tell how she felt about him to her blond teammate. Every time she was about to say what she wanted, what she needed, to tell him, he cut her off with a frown that was quickly covered with that damn smile of his.

That smile used to bring light and warmth to her, no matter what dark pit she was trapped in, but that was before she saw it for what it was. That carefree, glowing smile was nothing but a mask, hiding the pain he had felt for his whole life. The pain of loneliness, the pain of rejection, the pain of being hated for something he didn’t do. It wasn’t his fault that the fur ball was sealed within him. She saw him break down once, when he couldn’t hold his pain inside any longer, and it broke her heart to think there was nothing she could do to help.

The storm that raged outside inside the roseate haired young woman began to quell, as she resolved herself, to stand by his side, to let him know, without words if she had to, that she would be there, with him, always.

Theme: Dance
Character(s): Ino, Naruto
Word Count: 276

She loved to dance, her long, silky, platinum blonde hair, swaying with her movements. Fast dances, slow dances, she didn’t care, she just loved to dance, and he loved to watch her. His deep blue sapphire pools skimmed over her body as her hips swayed to the subtle beat of the music. One glance from her sky blue eyes told him, “Come to me,” without a word ever crossing her lips.

At her silent command, he rose, and walked across the hard, polished wooden floor. His hands came to rest on her delicate waist, as his forehead came down to rest against hers. Her arms wrapped lightly around his neck, her eyes looking, with all the love in her heart, up into his. They moved together, everything, and everyone else around them, lost to them, they were each others world.

For what seemed like hours, they moved subconsciously to the beat of the music, and the beat of their hearts. Slowly, she pushed herself up, tilting her head to meet his. As their lips met, his hands moved, to the small of her back, holding her against him. Just as she began to loose herself in the tender, passionate kiss, she felt a small, sharp, sudden pain on her rear. She yelped in surprise, her eyes opening to find him chuckling to himself. He had pinched her behind. Playfully she hit her hand against his chest, before reaching up, and kissing him again, softly whispering, “I love you Naruto.”

“I love you too Ino,” came the man’s reply. She loved to dance, and he loved to watch her, but they both loved dancing together even more.

Edited by Simusar, 13 June 2008 - 04:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users