#1 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:07 AM

Okay, uh WHAT THE FECK AM I DOING POSTING THIS DDD8

mostly RP inspired. Check the siren thread for more details. ♥

When she was eight years old, her parents died.

She burned them. She watched them burn, watched them scream, watched them die.

At that time..

Irae simply laughed. It was a high-pitched sound, desperate and broken.

Angels didn't exist.

If there was one thing the Forgotten Seven-- Rather, six, now-- it was that angels didn't exist. Their god had abandoned them, long ago.

There was no one with large white wings, a kind smile... There was no one who'd glowed with a holy light.

But they were fine with that.

They were fine with no one saving them. That is how they've lived, and that is how they will die.

And they've all accepted this.

Okay I'm going to hide under a rock nao.

KTHXBAI. D:

#2 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 22 April 2008 - 04:15 AM

Win! I especially love the Angel one! wow.png love.gif

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 April 2008 - 05:48 AM

*drags Yoko out of the rock!*

MORE woman! rawr.gif They are very good... short but good! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 22 April 2008 - 11:31 PM

Crisp and straight to the point. ME LIKE!!!! XDDDDDD a_dance.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#5 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:10 PM

Okay, I wrote this at work.

Denim, uh. Sorry. D: You'll see why I'm apologizing if you read. ♥

Sirenverse.

Characters: Irae, Vulcan

This is what would've happened, had Vulcan really shiskabob'd Irae.

He'd done it. That naive boy of a bounty hunter had managed to strike a fatal blow to Irae the Wildfire.

However, she smiles. Her lips red with her own blood, she reaches out with shaking hands, touching either side of his face.

When she speaks, she is still smiling.

"Burn with me, Vulcan Ventus.."

And from her hands (touching his face almost as a lover would, and Irae is anything but), the bounty hunter bursts into flame.

Irae collapses, smiling still as she coughs up blood. She hears footsteps... But can't see who it is.

And then Irae the wildfire closes her eyes, welcoming the darkness. Just as she begins to lose conciousness, she hears someone call her name.

But she cannot see them, and they sound so far away.

#6 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ May 8 2008, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, I wrote this at work.

Denim, uh. Sorry. D: You'll see why I'm apologizing if you read. ♥

Sirenverse.

Characters: Irae, Vulcan

This is what would've happened, had Vulcan really shiskabob'd Irae.

He'd done it. That naive boy of a bounty hunter had managed to strike a fatal blow to Irae the Wildfire.

However, she smiles. Her lips red with her own blood, she reaches out with shaking hands, touching either side of his face.

When she speaks, she is still smiling.

"Burn with me, Vulcan Ventus.."

And from her hands (touching his face almost as a lover would, and Irae is anything but), the bounty hunter bursts into flame.

Irae collapses, smiling still as she coughs up blood. She hears footsteps... But can't see who it is.

And then Irae the wildfire closes her eyes, welcoming the darkness. Just as she begins to lose conciousness, she hears someone call her name.

But she cannot see them, and they sound so far away.

a_spaz.gif Yoko, you did NOT just do this! XD

LOL, Vulcan dies along with Irae? Awesome. So tragic, yet so uh...crackish? Anyway, I like!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#7 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:27 PM

It's awesome and great, isn't it! wow.png

It's epic, Mel! I love it! th_glomp.gif

#8 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 12:40 AM

Here's one I just wrote today. ♥

As always, Sirenverse. Uh, Aysu this time, instead of Irae. :3

He was dead. The one that killed her-- Killed Yevyn.

Yet Aysu couldn't stop. She was covered in blood, none of it her own. She kept stabbing- slicing, gutting, mutilating the corpse of Yevyn's killer.

Yevyn. Dead. This wasn't enough, she needed--

Suddenly there were hands on her own. Fingers rough and calloused. Those hands wouldn't let her go, they were stopping her. She struggled, trying to get free, but she couldn't. They refused to release her. There was a voice...

"Aysu, Aysu! Stop.. He's dead."

At the sound of her name she gasps, suddenly returning to her senses. Her sight no longer clouded by hatred and fury.

Aysu turns wide mint-colored eyes behind her, meeting steel blue ones. After a moment, she looks back to the... The thing that was once Hiton of the forgotten Seven.

She's not sure when it happened, but Aysu is crying. Tears rolling down her cheeks. She's never cried.

Why was she crying now?

She drops her daggers(when had she dropped Mitsuhide's Kunai?), collapsing to her knees. The tears won't stop, and she sobs-- crying for Yevyn, for what she's done; For her rage, her grief; Her pain.

Those hands still haven't let her go.

Aysu finds that she doesn't want them to.

#9 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:21 AM

Alright, a new one. Takes place in season 2 of Siren! ♥ Empress!Irae and captured!Hikari.

"Can you truly.. Honestly.. Kill me?" Her green eyes are narrowed in something akin to stubbornness, or maybe confidence. "Can you do that, Irae?" Her former friend can't do it, she thinks.

The empress of evil fire lets a small smile grace her lips. It lacks any sort of mirth. "Hikari..." Her hands rest softly on either side of the other woman's face. Forcing her to look into Irae's own gray eyes, hardened with resolve.

"If things continue like this, then..." She leans closer, her voice low. "I will." And she speaks the truth.

"I... It'll break me. But I can't hesitate. As Empress.. No. Not just as empress." Her hands hold the redhead's face, her grip painful. "There are... many things I've lost. And twice as much that I've gained. I cannot give them up here. Not for your petty revenge. Or hers." The Kap that is not Kap, and will never, ever, be Kap. Not anymore.

She leans back. Still pushing the emotions away. "If I must, I will kill you." Irae's let go of Hikari's face, and she closes her eyes for a moment.

"Like I killed my parents. Like I killed Noros. I will destroy another one of my family." Two, if it came to that..

Her eyes open. It's not noticeable, but there is a sort of sadness in them. Irae doesn't want to do this. But she tries her best not to let that show.

"Do not think you are the only one who has changed, Hikari."

#10 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 23 May 2008 - 06:06 AM

QUOTE (Yoko @ May 19 2008, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's one I just wrote today. ♥

As always, Sirenverse. Uh, Aysu this time, instead of Irae. :3

He was dead. The one that killed her-- Killed Yevyn.

Yet Aysu couldn't stop. She was covered in blood, none of it her own. She kept stabbing- slicing, gutting, mutilating the corpse of Yevyn's killer.

Yevyn. Dead. This wasn't enough, she needed--

Suddenly there were hands on her own. Fingers rough and calloused. Those hands wouldn't let her go, they were stopping her. She struggled, trying to get free, but she couldn't. They refused to release her. There was a voice...

"Aysu, Aysu! Stop.. He's dead."

At the sound of her name she gasps, suddenly returning to her senses. Her sight no longer clouded by hatred and fury.

Aysu turns wide mint-colored eyes behind her, meeting steel blue ones. After a moment, she looks back to the... The thing that was once Hiton of the forgotten Seven.

She's not sure when it happened, but Aysu is crying. Tears rolling down her cheeks. She's never cried.

Why was she crying now?

She drops her daggers(when had she dropped Mitsuhide's Kunai?), collapsing to her knees. The tears won't stop, and she sobs-- crying for Yevyn, for what she's done; For her rage, her grief; Her pain.

Those hands still haven't let her go.

Aysu finds that she doesn't want them to.

Win, Yoko! You're good a drama righter! Slightly angsty, with a hint of hope 8D! I love it!

Hmmm...poor Aysu...she just had it bad in that part...RIP Yevyn...

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#11 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:40 AM

I could feel ur enthusiasm for this in that drabble. Lol. Gd job. :thumbs:
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#12 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:32 AM

Random plotbunny attacked me JUST AS I FELL ASLEEP D8

Sirenverse.

Characters: Rai, Irae

Longish drabble ahead~ ♥ --Click here to view--
"How much did these hurt..?" Her voice is soft, quiet. She's sitting next to him, fingertips grazing along the burns on his forearms. Back then, in the warehouse..

He'd come close enough to touch her. When she was awakened. It was... Foolish. Irrational, really. That's what she should think.

But he was the only person willing to get so close to her. The only person willing to get himself burned. The Storm was not an idiot. He knew. He knew what would happen.

"... They didn't hurt that much."

Upon hearing this, Irae chuckles. "Liar.."

Rai opens his mouth to reply, or not reply. Sometimes he didn't know what to say, really--

Then, she presses her lips to one of the scars on his right arm. Her touch is warm, but not too hot. It's gentle. Her eyes are closed.

There's a lot of things in that soft touch of lips upon skin. The feelings she can't quite express. Confusion, a little frustration, and something else she's not quite sure of. Something deeper than anything she feels she should have.

There are also apologies. For everything she's done, and for even things that weren't necessarily her fault. Though she blames herself for them.

He had told her... That he'd forgiven her. She didn't deserve it, she didn't understand it. But she'd accepted it. Accepted him, really.

Irae leans back, and looks up at him with halfway opened eyes. His eyes were slightly widened. Rai seemed surprised.

She smiles. It's genuine, happy. Sincere. It's the thank you she's never been able to tell him. Not since he'd saved her from death at Takeshi's hands. It's the smile she can't give anyone else.

And he understands. She knows he does. He always has, she thinks as he returns her smile. Pulling her close. Irae's eyes are closed again, though she isn't tired.

She accepts him. He'd accepted her long ago.. But she'd been too afraid.

Not anymore.

Irae's not sure about love, or romance, or any of that stuff. But she's content with whatever they have now. Whatever.. They would become. She's fine with it.

Later, in a fight against an old friend, she would come to realize. However, for now..

Life was good. Perfect even, within this moment.

My god the fluff what am I doing writing this D8

#13 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:06 PM

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wow.png
yokochan you wrote FLUFF. wow, i am ah-mazed. D:

...NAW j/k, you have it in ya, you just prefer the HARD-N-FAST kinda romance. :teehee:
i liked it! very nice with the scars and the lip-message (I LOOOOOVED THE LIP MESSAGE; so much in just a simple kiss)

very nice. wow.png

edit:

YOKO-CHAN.

YOUR ICON.

...A WINNER IS YOU.

Sparky-lurrrrrrrrrrve! wow.png

#14 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:34 PM

XDDDD KRISK I LOVE YOU.

Thank you. ♥

#15 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:50 PM

So I created this sort-of universe that's basically the Siren RP in an AU high school THING. It's fun to write. Also, tends to be quite violent..

Like this 'fic. It involves Irae nearly killing Sakura who is the biggest dominatrix EVAR.

So yeah.
Title: Lessons to be Learned
Universe: Siren AU
Characters: Sakura, Irae, Rai. Mention of Takeshi.
Words: 1117
Warnings: Quite a bit of cursing and violence and implied smex.

In which Irae is NOT HAPPY. --Click here to view--
The ticking of the clock annoyed her. The endless sound, invading her ears, resonating through her skull. She couldn't stand it. She couldn't stand this feeling of imprisonment, of resignation, of... Defeat. And this is why she hated...

Well.

This was why she hated school.

There were still a few hours, and she couldn't stand it. With these thoughts in mind, Irae stands and walks right out of the classroom, ignoring the protests of the teacher and the few people she talked to. Passing the janitors closet and ignoring the bangs behind the closed door, she heads to the double doors that served as one of the school's exits.

Only to notice a certain female figure stand before her, arms crossed under her chest. Gray eyes narrowed, giving the girl before her a glare that more resembled molten steel, Irae speaks quietly.

“Out of the way, Sakura-bitch.” The girl gives her a glare of her own.

“I think not, Irae.” The teen, Sakura as her name obviously was, takes a step forward. “You skipped out on detention again.. Not the wisest choice...”

“Don't you have someone to try and break? Leave me the fuck alone, Windsor.” The very air seems to warm, and Irae's hands clench into fists. Seriously. Where was Takeshi? Wasn't he the one that was always trying to kill this stupid control-obsessed girl?

Or fuck her. Irae could never really tell. Who knows what the boy was thinking. She doesn't notice Sakura step closer, until she sees the girl reach to grab her shirt. Grasping Sakura's wrists, she all but growls at her. “Don't. Touch me.”

Her hands seem to burn. She feels Sakura flinch, and the inky blackness at the corner of her eyes. “Leave. me. Alone. Or you'll regret it.” Irae usually wasn't this quiet. Nor threatening. Well, she was threatening, but not in this manner.

This.. This was fury. The air around them is blistering, and Irae still hasn't let go. Takeshi would probably kill her for this, but she was beginning to not care. Bad moods do that. Lost in thoughts of murder and fire and death, she doesn't notice as Sakura suddenly pulls free, and pins the blond girl against the wall.

Big mistake.

Eyes closed, her mouth breaks into a wide grin. “Sakura...” She leans back against the wall. “You should know your own limits.” Her eyes snap open, completely pitch black. The pupils, irises, whites of her eyes... Everything.

Sakura's grip loosens in surprise for just a moment, and Irae takes that opening. Lunging forward and wrapping burning fingertips around the teen's neck, she tackles Sakura to the tiled floor of the school hallways. “I warned you,” she breathes, “You didn't listen...” She feels the skin bubbling under her fingertips, and laughs.

“You're so foolish, Windsor.. I wonder what your father will do with no heir?” Sakura gasped and struggled, but Irae only tightened her grip. Now sitting on top of her so she couldn't move too much. “I wonder what you'll die from first?” She was smirking. “Burns, or...” Pressing her thumbs into the front of her throat ever so much, “Or suffocation..?”

She heard voices and saw.. things. Parts of lives that were not her own. The voices weren't her own. They called for everything to burn. Including this girl underneath her. And oh, she would burn beautifully.

Irae planned to see it. Remember it. To have the image, the sound, the smell, burned into her very being. “You'll burn wonderfully, Sakura..” She doesn't even have touch her, but skin bubbles and blisters along her sides and legs and arms, burns everywhere.

Finally, Sakura Windsor screams. Irae merely chuckles, toothy grin widening. It's a beautiful sound. The pitch, the tone.. She can hear the pain and terror, the fear. It was always amazing. All the emotions. Letting out a content sigh, Irae loosens the grip on her throat just a little, though not enough to be thrown off. The scream got louder, and Irae laughed.

A loud laugh, mingling in with the screams from the Windsor heiress. A haunting, terrifying sound, echoing down hallways and sending shivers down the spines of those who heard. She never hears the footsteps approaching her from down the hallway. Tightening her grip again, she cuts Sakura's scream off.

Irae thinks she'd like to see the bitch suffocate. The burns have mostly stopped. She's not quite crippled, but she would scar. That perfect skin of hers would be marred. She wonders how long it'll take until she stops breathing. Until her heart stops. Until her body gives out. Irae wonders how strong a will Sakura has to live.

When she feels hands grasp her arms, and flinch a little, her eyes widen, and she lets go of Sakura as she's pulled away. No, no! Sakura Windsor would DIE. She'd burn and suffocate and there wouldn't even be ashes left.

“Get the fuck off of me!” She didn't even know who it was. She could smell cigarette smoke, and the touch of hands upon her arms, holding her back, restraining her.. They were familiar. But Irae just wanted to see the bitch burn.

She spins around to burn the bastard who'd interrupted her. How dare he. How dare he--

Black eyes widen.

“... Rai?”

The freshman frowns, not letting her go. “... You alright now?” There was concern in his every action, a strange sort of softness in his touch. He hated seeing her like this. That grin, the black eyes, the way she enjoyed it far more than anything else..

It scared him. Her skin was hot, it almost burned. But he wouldn't let go. He'd never let go. When she scowls and tries to move away, he tightens his grip, even though holding her is painful. “Stop it, Irae! You've gone far enough.”

Irae glances back at the still fallen Sakura Windsor. No she hadn't. She was still alive. Still breathing. The firestarter wanted to see her die. Suffocate, Burn. But nonetheless, she allows Rai to pull her away. “C'mon, Rae. Let's get out of here.” Clutching his sleeve, she nods, and the inky blackness starts to fade from her eyes. The temperature around her returning to normal. Someone would come for Sakura later.

She'd be fine, if not a little scarred. Eventually.

“... You owe me ice cream, Rai.” She couldn't be by herself right now. He knew that, she knew that. So he simply nods. As she leans her head on his shoulder and mutters a quiet apology, Rai sighs. But he says nothing, merely heading to the ice cream parlor at a slow pace.

These incidents didn't happen often, but somehow, Rai knew when they would. A gut feeling, or something. Sometimes, he's not there in time. They were lucky, this time around. If someone as well-known as the heiress of the Windsor fortune had died, it wouldn't exactly be easy covering that one up.

He'd think about that later. Right now, he had more important things to take care of. They'd deal with the aftermath tomorrow.

Yes, the ending WAS half-assed. It was written when I was in a pissy mood last night. Violence is fun. xD

#16 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:56 PM

That was wonderfully violent Yoko-koko~! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Skin bubbling! cool.gif

DUDE! I'm so glad that you've been writing the AU stories. They're beast. XD
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#17 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:44 AM

Absolutely awesome pieces. Are they part of some larger story that you've written? I'm also having a bit of trouble trying to find this 'siren thread'. Directions, anybody?

#18 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Nov 1 2008, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Absolutely awesome pieces. Are they part of some larger story that you've written? I'm also having a bit of trouble trying to find this 'siren thread'. Directions, anybody?

Here ya go! wow.png

The epic Siren RP - Seasons 1 and 2

The Sky Pirate Universe the Siren RP is based in

~~~

QUOTE (Yoko @ Nov 1 2008, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I created this sort-of universe that's basically the Siren RP in an AU high school THING. It's fun to write. Also, tends to be quite violent..

Like this 'fic. It involves Irae nearly killing Sakura who is the biggest dominatrix EVAR.

So yeah.

Universe:
Siren AU
Characters: Sakura, Irae, Rai. Mention of Takeshi.
Words: 1117
Warnings: Quite a bit of cursing and violence and implied smex.

In which Irae is NOT HAPPY. --Click here to view--
The ticking of the clock annoyed her. The endless sound, invading her ears, resonating through her skull. She couldn't stand it. She couldn't stand this feeling of imprisonment, of resignation, of... Defeat. And this is why she hated...

Well.

This was why she hated school.

There were still a few hours, and she couldn't stand it. With these thoughts in mind, Irae stands and walks right out of the classroom, ignoring the protests of the teacher and the few people she talked to. Passing the janitors closet and ignoring the bangs behind the closed door, she heads to the double doors that served as one of the school's exits.

Only to notice a certain female figure stand before her, arms crossed under her chest. Gray eyes narrowed, giving the girl before her a glare that more resembled molten steel, Irae speaks quietly.

“Out of the way, Sakura-b*tch.” The girl gives her a glare of her own.

“I think not, Irae.” The teen, Sakura as her name obviously was, takes a step forward. “You skipped out on detention again.. Not the wisest choice...”

“Don't you have someone to try and break? Leave me the kitten alone, Windsor.” The very air seems to warm, and Irae's hands clench into fists. Seriously. Where was Takeshi? Wasn't he the one that was always trying to kill this stupid control-obsessed girl?

Or kitten her. Irae could never really tell. Who knows what the boy was thinking. She doesn't notice Sakura step closer, until she sees the girl reach to grab her shirt. Grasping Sakura's wrists, she all but growls at her. “Don't. Touch me.”

Her hands seem to burn. She feels Sakura flinch, and the inky blackness at the corner of her eyes. “Leave. me. Alone. Or you'll regret it.” Irae usually wasn't this quiet. Nor threatening. Well, she was threatening, but not in this manner.

This.. This was fury. The air around them is blistering, and Irae still hasn't let go. Takeshi would probably kill her for this, but she was beginning to not care. Bad moods do that. Lost in thoughts of murder and fire and death, she doesn't notice as Sakura suddenly pulls free, and pins the blond girl against the wall.

Big mistake.

Eyes closed, her mouth breaks into a wide grin. “Sakura...” She leans back against the wall. “You should know your own limits.” Her eyes snap open, completely pitch black. The pupils, irises, whites of her eyes... Everything.

Sakura's grip loosens in surprise for just a moment, and Irae takes that opening. Lunging forward and wrapping burning fingertips around the teen's neck, she tackles Sakura to the tiled floor of the school hallways. “I warned you,” she breathes, “You didn't listen...” She feels the skin bubbling under her fingertips, and laughs.

“You're so foolish, Windsor.. I wonder what your father will do with no heir?” Sakura gasped and struggled, but Irae only tightened her grip. Now sitting on top of her so she couldn't move too much. “I wonder what you'll die from first?” She was smirking. “Burns, or...” Pressing her thumbs into the front of her throat ever so much, “Or suffocation..?”

She heard voices and saw.. things. Parts of lives that were not her own. The voices weren't her own. They called for everything to burn. Including this girl underneath her. And oh, she would burn beautifully.

Irae planned to see it. Remember it. To have the image, the sound, the smell, burned into her very being. “You'll burn wonderfully, Sakura..” She doesn't even have touch her, but skin bubbles and blisters along her sides and legs and arms, burns everywhere.

Finally, Sakura Windsor screams. Irae merely chuckles, toothy grin widening. It's a beautiful sound. The pitch, the tone.. She can hear the pain and terror, the fear. It was always amazing. All the emotions. Letting out a content sigh, Irae loosens the grip on her throat just a little, though not enough to be thrown off. The scream got louder, and Irae laughed.

A loud laugh, mingling in with the screams from the Windsor heiress. A haunting, terrifying sound, echoing down hallways and sending shivers down the spines of those who heard. She never hears the footsteps approaching her from down the hallway. Tightening her grip again, she cuts Sakura's scream off.

Irae thinks she'd like to see the b*tch suffocate. The burns have mostly stopped. She's not quite crippled, but she would scar. That perfect skin of hers would be marred. She wonders how long it'll take until she stops breathing. Until her heart stops. Until her body gives out. Irae wonders how strong a will Sakura has to live.

When she feels hands grasp her arms, and flinch a little, her eyes widen, and she lets go of Sakura as she's pulled away. No, no! Sakura Windsor would DIE. She'd burn and suffocate and there wouldn't even be ashes left.

“Get the kitten off of me!” She didn't even know who it was. She could smell cigarette smoke, and the touch of hands upon her arms, holding her back, restraining her.. They were familiar. But Irae just wanted to see the b*tch burn.

She spins around to burn the bastard who'd interrupted her. How dare he. How dare he--

Black eyes widen.

“... Rai?”

The freshman frowns, not letting her go. “... You alright now?” There was concern in his every action, a strange sort of softness in his touch. He hated seeing her like this. That grin, the black eyes, the way she enjoyed it far more than anything else..

It scared him. Her skin was hot, it almost burned. But he wouldn't let go. He'd never let go. When she scowls and tries to move away, he tightens his grip, even though holding her is painful. “Stop it, Irae! You've gone far enough.”

Irae glances back at the still fallen Sakura Windsor. No she hadn't. She was still alive. Still breathing. The firestarter wanted to see her die. Suffocate, Burn. But nonetheless, she allows Rai to pull her away. “C'mon, Rae. Let's get out of here.” Clutching his sleeve, she nods, and the inky blackness starts to fade from her eyes. The temperature around her returning to normal. Someone would come for Sakura later.

She'd be fine, if not a little scarred. Eventually.

“... You owe me ice cream, Rai.” She couldn't be by herself right now. He knew that, she knew that. So he simply nods. As she leans her head on his shoulder and mutters a quiet apology, Rai sighs. But he says nothing, merely heading to the ice cream parlor at a slow pace.

These incidents didn't happen often, but somehow, Rai knew when they would. A gut feeling, or something. Sometimes, he's not there in time. They were lucky, this time around. If someone as well-known as the heiress of the Windsor fortune had died, it wouldn't exactly be easy covering that one up.

He'd think about that later. Right now, he had more important things to take care of. They'd deal with the aftermath tomorrow.

Yes, the ending WAS half-assed. It was written when I was in a pissy mood last night. Violence is fun. xD

Mah poor Sakura *clings* ;_;

Excellently written love, even as you're killing off mah poor charry XD

You know how much I loved it, and was impressed by eet, as I've told you already in Skype! a_dance.gif love.gif

#19 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:35 PM

Damn these are good.
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

#20 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:00 PM

Wow, I didn't think it would be so well-recieved. xDDD Thank you everyone! ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users