Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:39 AM

fantastic story denim, good job smile.gif

#42 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 22 April 2008 - 12:03 AM

I've come to the conclusion that I just can't make short little drabbles...it's just beyond me in most cases, lol laugh.gif

Well, here's the first part of Sachi Uzumaki and Tentou Nara's date...it's more of a prelude to the actual date, but, I figured I'd post it...

"Um...what?"

"I want to go out on a date with you." spoke Tentou with firmness in her voice.

"Uh...why me?"

Tentou rolled her eyes at her teammate and gave him a smile, "Because you're nice, and I think you're cute. That good enough?"

Despite his intelligence and relatively polite behavior, Sachi Uzumaki was about as graceful with women as his father had been, "Uh...well, uh, I guess if that's what you want..."

"So you don't want to go on a date with me?" spoke Tentou, giving him a flat look. Sachi distinctly remembered getting smacked with the broad side of Tentou's fan the last time she gave him that look, so he opted to save his hide and just deal with the situation rationally.

"I'd be happy to take you out on a date, heheh." Sachi spoke with a nervous undertone. Man...Tentou really was scary sometimes...even after knowing her from age six to sixteen...she still was confusing to him.

"Great!" she beamed, "I'll be ready at eight for you to pick me up from my place." she pecked him on the cheek, and ran off in the direction of her home. Sachi just stood there, a bit perplexed by what just happened.

"Hm...that was interesting." spoke a feminine voice. Sachi turned around to see the third member of his team; Ukiyo Hatake. Like her father, she had silver hair and very calm looking eyes. She had her mother's face though. Rin would say otherwise, saying her husband's facial features were quite dominant in their daughter, but no one could really agree to that seeing as Kakashi wore his mask all the time...

"Hey, Ukiyo." Sachi nodded. Ukiyo was a whole year older than Sachi and Tentou, and had been a Chunin for three years now. Sachi just got promoted a month ago, seeing how he was more concentrated in the medical field, and Tentou was a year into her career as a Chunin. They were part of Team Ino, and as the name states, Ino Yamanaka was their Jounin sensei. However, she was no longer the leader of a bunch of Genin...she now worked with them as equals.

"So...I imagine that you'll be getting her something as a gift, right?" Ukiyo asked, though it sounded more like a question. He gave the rival of his sister a confused look.

"Should I be doing that?"

Ukiyo sighed, "Sachi...you're supposed to give a girl a gift...it's only common sense."

Sachi sighed, "Oh...okay. Like what?"

"Well, what does Tentou like to eat more than anything else in the world?"

Sachi didn't even need to think on that one, "Pocky."

Ukiyo nodded, "Great, then get her that and some flowers. Ino-sensei should be able to help you with that."

Sachi grinned, and gave a gracious nod to the silver haired kunoichi, "Thanks, Ukiyo. I owe you one." With that, he dashed off to the grocery store and to then to his sensei's family flower shop.

-----------------------------------

"So...Sachi and you are going on a date?" spoke Shikamaru as he moved his knight over to corner his daughter's king, "Check."

"Uh huh." she said quietly as she threw out a rook that she had kept in the background, and smirked as Shikamaru sighed. Tentou so far was the only one, aside from Shikaku Nara, to ever have won against the Nara clan head.

"...Tentou...come on now..." Shikamaru spoke, and Tentou scanned the board for a second, then groaned, "Dang it, you always win..."

Shikamaru sighed, "You should know by now the first move is a feint, sweetie." He smirked as Tentou pouted. Shikamaru had intentionally set up his pieces to corner Tentou into checkmate.

"Hmmf..." she got up, "Well, I'm going to go get ready. I wonder if Mom will let borrow one of her older dresses..."

"What are you talking about, Tentou?" spoke a feminine voice, and Tentou turned to see none other than Temari walk in.

"Hey, Mom." she grinned, "I'm going to go on a date with Sachi!"

Temari raised an eyebrow, "Really? Well, this is interesting. I sure hope you plan on wearing something more decent than your training dress though. Come on, let's go get one of my dresses from my closet."

As the two kunoichi went up the stairs, Shikamaru sighed, "I almost feel sorry for, Sachi...hopefully Naruto won't try to give him any advice."

------------------------------------

"Tentou? You're going on a date with her?" spoke Nikkou as she delivered a harsh kick to a log, shattering it.

"Ye-yeah...and I was just wondering...um...what do girls like to do on a date?" Sachi asked, watching his seventeen year old sister smash a boulder in the Uzumaki training ground. Sachi had to admit, being a student of Rock Lee sure paid off...

Nikkou let out a deep breath, and sat on the grass to take a rest, "Well, Kiun and I went on a few dates. There's really no certain way to date a girl, Sachi." she smiled at her younger brother, and giggled as he frowned.

"What's so funny?" he grumbled, and she simply waved it off.

"Sorry, it's just so cute to see you worry about this date. You act like this is some kind of mission or something that you can't afford to fail." she got up and ruffled Sachi's hair, "Bro, listen. Tentou asked you, so obviously she likes you. I mean, why else would she do that?"

"To humiliate me?"

Nikkou frowned, "Sachi...why would she do that to you? She's your friend, and your teammate as well." Nikkou gave her brother a hug, "Sachi, I dont' think you realize how much of a stud you are. I won't lie when I say that you're handsome." she grinned as he blushed.

"Right...um...you know where Kaa-san is?" Sachi asked, looking at the ground.

Nikkou laughed, "She's in the green house collecting herbs...and Sachi, don't worry. Seeing as you got Pocky and some flowers, I think you're off to a good start...by the way, where did you get the idea?"

"Oh, Ukiyo said I should get her something that Tentou likes. Tentou likes Pocky, and Aunt Ino says that Tentou's favorite flower is the Stargazer Lily." Sachi explained. It was nice to have the Konoha's flower expert as both an adoptive aunt as well as a Jounin-sensei.

Nikkou rolled her eyes, "Pfft, Ukiyo..." Sachi had to remind himself that his teammate and sister had a rivalry of sorts. It wasn't the kind between enemies...it was more the kind that was between friends, "How is she doing? I haven't sparred with her for awhile now."

"She's good. She's learning how to control the Sharingan's harder abilities with Uncle Kakashi right now, so she's not always at our training sessions. She's also training to use up to four Chidori right now...it's really hard for her." *

Nikkou nodded, "Well, I've opened up the sixth gate now, so if she wants to have a match with me, I'm around." She cracked her knuckles, and grinned. Sachi gave a nod before heading inside.

"Mom...what if he doesn't like the way I look?" Tentou asked, and recieved a chuckle from her mother.

"Tentou, this is Sachi. He's a boy. He's going to be unable to form words after we're done." Temari said as she admired how well Tentou fit into the blonde woman's old dresses. They were kept in good condition, because she knew if she had a girl that she'd want her daugther to look her best when she went on her first date.

Tentou's dress was of black in color with purple floral designs. The dress went down to the start of her calves, and discreetly showed off her female figure. Tentou opted to have her black hair down, and had a single flower put behind her ear; a lily of course. Like her mother, Tentou didn't believe she needed make-up to look beautiful, and so she opted to not wear any. Her leaf hitai-ite was tied around her right arm; her pride as a kunoichi wouldn't allow her to not wear it.

"You think he'll like the way I look?" Tentou said nervously as she strapped a set of kunai to her thigh under the cover of her dress.

"Honey, I know he'll like the way you look. You're my daughter afterall." Temari answered, and gave her daughter a hug, "The main thing to do is enjoy yourselves."

Sakura stood looking over her son with an admiring smile, "You remind me so much of your father when he was your age...although I'll admit that you smell a lot nicer than him."

"That hurts, Sakura." came the voice of Naruto, who was currently eating a bowl of ramen while on a short break from work. He got up and admired his son, "Heh...your mother's right though, you look great."

Sachi had decided to go with some casual clothing fit for a nice date. He was wearing a light tan vest with his family's emblem on the back--an orange spiral--and a black t-shirt underneath. He wore nice pants with pockets to hold weapons, and a nice pair of sandals to top it off. His headband was tied around his right arm around his bicep for the finishing touch.

"Well, I better get going." Sachi said as he took his box of Pocky for Tentou and the bouquet of Stargazer Lilies. Sakura walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead, followed by a grumble from Sachi of , "Kaa-saa~aaan..."

Sakura chuckled, "You'll have to deal with it, Sachi. You'll always be my little boy." She planted another kiss on either cheek, and hugged him, "Have fun, sweetie."

Naruto got up and ruffled his son's hair. Much like Naruto, Sachi's hair was as tame as a jungle, and no comb had yet to be able to conquer it, "Just be yourself, Sachi. I'm sure it will go smoother than our first date."

Sakura raised an eyebrow as she smirked, "Hm, you know, I can still remember you whining about not going to Ichiraku for dinner that night." This earned a chuckle from Naruto, and Sakura gave her husband a kiss on the cheek. Sachi opted to leave at this moment; his parents still acted like a couple of newly weds sometimes, and they weren't afraid to show it publically. Sachi was happy about this, but seriously...they didn't need to do it front of him...

"Man, I still remember it like it was just yesterday when he came home jumping up and down when he graduated from the Academy..." Naruto said as his son walked down the road that led out of the Uzumaki estate.

"Naruto..." Sakura said quietly into his ear, "Nikkou's spending the night at Hinata's place with Hinami...and Sachi won't be back for another four hours or so..." Sakura nibbled on Naruto's ear, and Naruto laughed.

He still had an hour before he was needed back at the Hokage Tower anyway...

Shikamaru opened the door to a nervous looking Sachi Uzumaki, "Hey, Sachi. Come in."

Sachi nodded, and walked in following his father's chief advisor into the Nara clan's main living room. Sachi took a seat across from Shikamaru, and decided to look away from the Shadow user.

Temari happened to hear the door to the house close, and decided to greet her daughter's date, "Hello, Sachi-kun. How are you this evening?"

"I-I'm fine, Temari-san." he replied politely, giving her a nod.

Temari laughed, "Sachi, no need for formalities; it makes me feel older than I already am." she smiled, then walked to the foot of the steps, "Tentou? Sachi's here!"

The sound of Tentou yelling and cursing was heard, and Temari sighed, "I'll be right back." She walked up the steps, and soon the voices of the two women could be heard.

"So..." Shikamaru started, "...what have you two got planned?"

Sachi shifted a bit, "I'm not sure, Shikamaru-san. This was kind of last minute planning."

Shikamaru nodded, and groaned inwardly; he supposed he'd have to give Sachi the talk about the ground rules with dating his daughter...man, this was troublesome, "Listen, Sachi. I'm sure you're smart enough to know these rules, but I'm giving them anyway. First off, no places that serve alcohol, even though you're both shinobi and technically adults, I'd prefer my daugther not going to those places." Shikamaru ticked off the fingers on his hand, "Second, I'd appreciate it if you have her home before midnight. I trust you, and I know you're a good kid, but I'd still like her home by a decent hour. Third..." Shikamaru sighed, and gave his best effort to give Sachi a stern look, "...if you do anything to her that she's against...son of my village leader or not, I'll have you strung from your toenails in my family's forest for a whole week before anyone finds you...got it?" Shikamaru really hoped he didn't just ruin his daugther's date because of that little speech...but damn it, she was his daugther, and he would not tolerate anything that may have reprecussions later...

"R-right, Nara-san." Sachi nodded, and Shikamaru chuckled; the kid was much more polite than his father had been at his age...then again, his mother was definitely the ringleader of the family in many ways.

Tentou was soon padding down the stairs with her mother following behind. Sachi got up and walked over with the bouquet and Pocky, and handed it to her, "Uh...here, Tentou. I figured you'd like these." he smiled a bit and looked up to see her surprised, "They're Stargazer Lilies...I heard they're your favorite. The Pocky is also a favorite of yours, right?"

Tentou smiled and took the flowers. She admired them and then took the box of Pocky. She gave Sachi a peck on the cheek, and ran upstairs to get a vase and water. She placed the flowers in the water, and set the box of Pocky on her table. She then headed downstairs and grinned, "Well, should we get going? I have a place in mind we can go for dinner." Tentou spoke, and held out her hand, and Sachi let her wrap her arm around it as they left.

"Bye, hon! Don't be too bossy with Sachi, okay?" Temari said, a hint of laughter in her voice. Shikamaru gave his daughter a wave as she turned around to give an annoyed look and waved goodbye to them.

Temari sighed, "Do you remember when those two used to play in Naruto's office all the time when they were younger?"

Shikamaru nodded, "Sachi was always the quieter one of the two...it's kind of funny to see them together like this." Shikamaru wrapped an arm around his wife's waist, and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"She's slowly growing into a woman..." Temari laughed, watching the two teens dissapear over the hill of the Nara estate, "I wonder what the grandkids would look like..."

Shikamaru snorted, "Temari, they're just kids..."

Temari raised an eyebrow, "Shikamaru...you weren't more than two or so years older than them when you lost your virginity to me."

"You mean when you lost yours to me..." Shikamaru replied.

"I wasn't the one who was too scared to speak when we spent that night in the resort in Wave Country." Temari retorted.

Shikamaru shook his head, and kissed his wife, "Troublesome woman..."

--------------------------------------

Sachi and Tentou slowly walked down the streets, and Tentou stopped, "Oh, there's the place I was talking about!"

Sachi noted the place was a formal restaurant of sorts, and Sachi already felt tears well up for his poor wallet. His father warned him about this feeling, and that it was worth all the trouble in the end. Sachi kept that in mind as they went inside.

Yeah, more to come. Let me know what you think so far. As always, I'm open to challenges or suggestions...I may take them, I may not. a_shifty.gif

* Curious? Hm, I might explain that one later...but yeah, just accept it for now. :teehee:

Edited by Denim88, 22 April 2008 - 12:06 AM.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#43 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 12:07 AM

I don't suppose you'll make another NaruSakuIno fic? The one you made was just so good.

If you want, I'll think up a plot for you and share it?

Edited by Gnosismaster, 22 April 2008 - 12:07 AM.

#44 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 01:59 AM

i'm happy with the fic so far, i think it's kinda cute. it's very well done so far.

#45 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 22 April 2008 - 11:34 PM

So many OCs... @_@

everything else was brilliant. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#46 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:55 AM

Yeah, here's part 2 of the Tentou Nara and Sachi Uzumaki date fic. I had to admit that this part came to me a lot easier than the first part.

"So...how's the meal, Tentou?" Sachi asked with a small smile, staring at the girl across from him.

Tentou was enjoying some wonderful gourmet dumplings with vegetables while Sachi was enjoying a plate of fish and steamed vegetables. He had been relatively quiet for the vast majority of the dinner, seeing as he didn't really know what to say...and Tentou seemed to be going to town on the dango...in her own refined way.

"Hm? Oh, yeah! They're amazing!" she bit off another one and gave a sigh of pleasure after eating it, "Sachi...you want a bite?"

"Huh?" Sachi looked to see Tentou offering him a piece of dango that Tentou had taken a bite out of, "...don't you have any other ones? You bit into that one..."

Tentou giggled, "Don't tell me you're afraid of eating it just because I bit into it." she gave him a sly grin, "Sachi...come on, you'll like them alot!"

Sachi sighed, "Fine." he took the piece from her and ate it. He had to admit, it was pretty good, "Wow...these are pretty good." He gave her a grin, "Heheh, I think they could be a little sweeter, but I like the flavor still."

Tentou leaned forward, "Now feed me a piece of your fish!"

Sachi pushed the plate in front of Tentou, and she rolled her eyes, "No, dummy, I mean feed me with your own chopsticks."

Tentou gave him a grin, and Sachi tentatively picked up a piece of fish with some rice and vegetable. She opened her mouth, and he fed her the food. She chewed and then gave him a grin, "Ah...wow, I should have ordered that instead."

Sachi felt a mild blush spread as Tentou gave him a smile, "Um...yeah, I like it. It's pretty good for what you pay."

Tentou smirked, "So...are we going to split a sundae afterwards?"

Sachi quirked an eyebrow, "Should we?" Tentou nodded, "Oh...then sure."

After they finished they're dinner, they ordered a large sundae, and Tentou scooted over the circular booth and leaned on Sachi's shoulder, "It's easier to eat it when I'm closer to the ice cream." she winked at him, and Sachi's face heated up.

She was tormenting him...and she knew it.

-------------------------------------

After the food, and a sligthly lighter wallet on Sachi's part, Tentou and the young Uzumaki went for a walk through a park by the river. They stopped on a bridge, and leaned against the railing, looking down on the water, "Heh...remember this place?"

Sachi chuckled, "Ukiyo was showing off by standing on the water while you and I waited for Ino-sensei on our first day. You thought Ukiyo was trying to show off, even though she was just trying to keep herself busy with practice."

Tentou giggled, "I remember when you first tried water walking...you fell in and yelped because it was so cold."

Sachi rubbed his head, embarrassed by the memory, "Don't remind me."

Tentou gave Sachi a soft smile, but then he noticed that her smile lessened, and then turned to a sad frown, "Sachi...do you regret going out tonight with me? I know I kind of...pressed it on you...and I know that you still have a bit of a thing for Ukiyo..."

Sachi's eyes widened, "Huh?" he shook his head, not believing that he was seeing a sad looking Tentou Nara, "Tentou, I'm glad I went out with you tonight! You're a real fun girl, and I feel like I can be myself...even if I've never dated before..."

Tentou nodded, "Don't you still have a crush on Ukiyo though?"

Sachi shook his head with a small chuckle, "Tentou...I was twelve when that was going on. Ukiyo and I are just good friends and teammates. I don't think me and her would be a good boyfriend and girlfriend anyway. We know each other too well, and Nikkou would bother me all the time since she and her have some rivalry that's been going on since the Academy."

Tentou gave an unlady-like snort, "Oh, you mean the rivalry where Nikkou sees who can beat the snot out of the other first?" Tentou laughed, "Your sister is scary when she's fighting. I don't think I've ever saw anyone but her give Konohamaru-sensei a decent fight in the Taijutsu drils aside from her back in the Academy."

Sachi shivered, "Yeah, and that was before Lee-sensei taught her how to open the Chakra gates...now she can run faster than the speed of sound..." The two young Chunin gave a involunatary shudder. Nikkou was without a doubt the best physical fighter of their age group...and she was pretty damn good at her family's ninjutsu as well.

Tentou looked to the light haired brunette, "Hey...Sachi..."

Sachi turned around to see Tentou pulling out her fan, "Want to try something out? It'll be really cool if it works."

"What are you going to do?" Sachi asked, and Tentou smiled in response.

She pulled Sachi by the hand, and walked over to the edge of the river, which was moving calmly, "I've been wanting to see if this idea of mine would work." She made a few hand seals, and set the fan on the water, fully opened. Instead of getting soaked, it floated over the water, just a few centimeters from the current, "Okay, let's hop on!"

Tentou jumped onto the massive fan, and scooted over to one side, "Come on! I got it under control!"

Sachi grinned as he hopped onto the fan, and the fan silently began moving downstream. Tentou lied down on the fan, and Sachi did likewise. The stars shined peacefully above, "Wow...Tentou, this is amazing."

Tentou giggled, "Thanks, Sachi. I've been working on it for awhile. My wind nature helps with it significantly, so I'm not using too much chakra."

Sachi felt Tentou wrap an arm around him, and he unconsciously pulled her closer. He had to admit, he liked the feeling of being close to Tentou...it was relaxing and made him feel at ease with himself, "Hey, Tentou?"

"Yeah?" she replied, giving him a peaceful smile.

"Um...I..." oh boy, he was stuttering now, "...w-well...um...."

Tentou smirked, "Sachi...what is it?"

"Do you...like me?" he asked quietly, just above a whisper.

Tentou understood what he meant, but she decided it'd be fun to tease, "Of course I like you. Your my friend."

"No...I meant...do you like me....as in...a possible boyfriend?" Sachi spoke quietly.

Tentou suddenly felt herself blush a bit, "Uh...yeah, I guess." she suddenly felt her insides fluttering around, "...I mean...I've wanted to go out with you for awhile now..."

"Really?"

Tentou nodded, "Yeah...I guess I just never thought it would be worth my time to try...I thought that you only had eyes for Ukiyo...but now that I've heard that you're not all infatuated with her...I guess that I'm feeling a bit relieved..." her amber colored eyes meet Sachi's blue, "Sachi...do you want to be my boyfriend? Is that what you're asking?"

Sachi laughed nervously, "Yeah...basically."

Tentou planted a kiss on his cheek, "Then yes, I'd be happy to be your girlfriend!" she wrapped both arms around him, and sighed, "How much longer do we have before we reach the village walls?"

Sachi pondered for a moment, "At the speed we're going? I'd say about twenty minutes or so..."

"Great." she cuddled up against him, "I was hoping I could enjoy this a bit longer..."

---------------------------------------

Sachi walked Tentou up to the Nara clan household, and grinned a bit, much like his father, "Heheh...so...we should do this again sometime."

Tentou nodded, "Yeah, definitely." she opened the door, and winked, "I'll see you tomorrow, Sachi."

Sachi waved goodbye, and turned around with a happy sigh. He was just about to start walking when he felt himself stick to where his feet were, "What the-?"

A female voice was heard, "Kage Mane no Jutsu...success."

Sachi found himself turning around to face Tentou yet again, and laughed, "What do you want, Tentou?"

"Don't tell me that you thought you would get away without a kiss goodnight." she spoke as they both walked closer together, bound by a shadow formed by a lamp nearby, "Hmm, don't count on it as long as I'm your girlfriend."

She was soon lip-locked with her boyfriend, one leg lifted up as she deepened the kiss. She heard Sachi grunt, and she grinned, "What's the matter, Sachi? Too much?"

"Heheh...not just that...I don't think it's very manly for the boyfriend to be lifting his leg against his girlfriend...even if it's while being caught in his own shadow." he replied, and Tentou giggled before releasing her jutsu.

Sachi gave Tentou another kiss, then smiled, "Well, I better get going. I promised Mom that I'd help her at the hospital tomorrow morning."

Tentou gave the boy a pout, "Not fair...it's only quarter to midnight...we still have fifteen minutes..."

Sachi rolled his eyes, "Tentou, I'll see you tomorrow. It's not like we're living in different towns or anything like that."

Tentou sighed, and gave Sachi a hug, "Fine...just promise we'll do this again soon."

Sachi hugged her back, "I promise."

The two said goodnight. Both gave a heavy sigh of contentment when they were apart, and Sachi grinned, "Looks like things will be a bit more interesting from now on..."

Shikamaru and Naruto both watched from a rooftop a ways from the Nara clan household. Naruto chuckled, and spoke, "Heh...well, looks like he got her home on time after all."

Shikamaru nodded, "Yeah...you know, as crazy as it sounds, I'm actually happy that she's dating your son of all the possible boys in Konoha."

The Rokudaime nodded, "Hm...what do you give them...? Five years? Ten?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about when they'll be getting hitched, of course." Naruto said with a fox-like grin. Shikamaru sighed, but gave a smile.

"Oh...that would be something...my daugther...an Uzumaki..." the two men laughed as the stars shined overhead, beign the only other witnesses to the events between Tentou and Sachi.

end of drabble

Well, tell me what ya think. Next up will be a request from Tsu-chan herself; a SasuHina. I know, I know...it's not the most popular pairing, but I'm willing to do it. After that will be Naruto and Princess Yuki...and maybe a surprise... a_shifty.gif

Edited by Denim88, 23 April 2008 - 04:56 AM.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#47 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 23 April 2008 - 07:57 PM

Nice quick update. Like usual very well written, despite my dislike of OC's! The plot was good and the ending was funny. All in all, nicely done. I see after the success of your writing more drabble threads are popping up. Your influence has sparked people to start writing again! Even me!

So SasuHina now? Er..no comment XD

Then next will be Naruto x Yukie x mystery girl? wow.png

Who could it be? Cant be Sakura, Karin, or Ino...So I eagerly await to see who you have come in!

Edited by TrueSalvation, 23 April 2008 - 08:02 PM.

#48 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 23 April 2008 - 08:05 PM

I'm alot like Luffy when it comes to mysteries!! OMG OMG TELL MEH NAO PLZKTNX!! wow.png

You're on a good roll here Denim. You must write alot, and kidnap other peoples' plot bunnies!!

#49 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Apr 23 2008, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm alot like Luffy when it comes to mysteries!! OMG OMG TELL MEH NAO PLZKTNX!! wow.png

You're on a good roll here Denim. You must write alot, and kidnap other peoples' plot bunnies!!

Yes...many plot bunnies were killed to bring these drabbles about...I hope all of you are happy for forcing this upon me. tongue.gif

Anyway, yeah, I will try to get the next drabble up in a day or two. Thanks for the feedback!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#50 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:45 AM

I proudly give you my first SasuHina drabble! This is one is for our very own Tsu-chan, who requested I do so! Enjoy :teehee:

"Hinata...you've been following me around for the last half hour now...what do you want?" spoke the ever-stoic Uchiha. A surprised gasp was heard, and a sheepish looking Hinata Hyuuga walked out from behind a corner, looking down at the ground.

"Ah...sorry, Sasuke...I was just wondering if you could help me with something..."

Sasuke frowned, though more or less annoyed that she didn't just ask rigth away instead of following him, "What is it you needed to ask me?"

Hinata was blushing a bit, "Um...do you know what Naruto would like for his birthday? It's coming up soon...and he's been working real hard, so we're getting a party organized for him."

Sasuke shrugged, "I haven't talked to the dobe in a few days now. He's off training with Sakura or something. I've been waiting for the Hokage to give us a mission, but it's been quiet ever since...I came back."

Hinata nodded quietly, looking away again. It was still a sore subject, but Sasuke finally agreed to come back on his own accord after getting throroughly beaten by Itachi...and then having the Konoha-nin step in right before Sasuke was about to be killed. When he was brought back, Tsunade had been planning on imprisoning him, but the Council decided that he should be put on a year long probation, restricted to D-rank missions. Sasuke took this with a grain of salt, and decided to get his act together...partly due to some coaxing from Sakura and Naruto, "Sasuke...you've made some mistakes, but it doesn't mean that you can't try and start over."

Sasuke snorted, "Hinata, my family heritage is cursed, my lineage was known for its madness...there is no 'starting over' for me. There will be no more Uchiha if I can help it..."

Hinata gave him a sad look, "Sasuke..."

"Anyway, sorry, but I have no clue what Naruto wants. Just get him a pack of instant ramen and you'll be his friend for life." Sasuke replied, turning around to leave.

Hinata giggled, glad to see that Sasuke was at least back to his old sarcastic self, "Um...Sasuke...?"

"Yeah?"

Hinata began to blush a bit, and looked down, "Well, I...I...was wondering..."

Sasuke, despite himself, couldn't help but find the way Hinata figeted to be adorable, but forced himself to keep a look of indifference, "Hinata...if you forgot what it was you wanted to-"

"No! Wait!" she said as he turned to leave again, gripping his arm.

"...are you okay, Hinata?" the Uchiha asked, giving her the closest thing to a concerned look.

"...Sasuke...I was wondering if you'd like to get some lunch with me." she did her best to keep her blush down, and her breathing became a little faster.

Sasuke hadn't seen this coming at all though, and Hinata frowned at his silence, "..."

"...I'm sorry, that was out of line. Forgive me." she gave a nod, and walked away with a downcast look about her now.

Sasuke sighed. She wasn't that bad...at least she wasn't among the girls that used to worship the ground he walked on, "Hinata, wait up...I actually would like that."

-------------------------------------

Hinata and Sasuke were talking quietly at a dango stand in Konoha's Market area, "So, Kiba decided that he should try and learn some Suiton jutsu after that mission, but Kurenai-sensei told him to do it on his own time after Akamaru shook himself dry, getting Kurenai-sensei wet."

Sasuke gave a quiet laugh, "Heh, I can see Kiba doing that...so how's Neji been lately?"

Hinata smiled, "He's doing great...though he's still trying to figure out how Tenten and Lee got hooked up. He's happy for the two of them...but he now feels like he's going to end up being the only 'sane' member of Team Gai, as he put it at least."

Sasuke smirked, and finished the last stick of dumplings, "Well, it looks like I better get going..." he got up and offered his hand to Hinata to help her from her seat. Hinata looked at his hand, then smiled graciously as he helped her from her seat, "...want me to walk you home?"

"That would be nice, Sasuke." Hinata said with a nod.

The two walked all the way to Hyuuga estate, and the Uchiha stopped in front of the gates, "...Hinata...I'd like to do this again some time, if that's okay."

Hinata's face reddened a bit, but she managed a reply, "Ok...um...goodbye, Sasuke." she turned to head back to her house, Sasuke watching her with a small smile on his face.

Sasuke was walking back to his house when he felt a familiar presence behind him, "Naruto."

Naruto smirked, "Hey, Sasuke."

The two walked down the darkening streets, the sun beginning to set in the distance, "Back from your training with Sakura, I take it?"

Naruto nodded, and then grinned at the Uchiha, "We're dating now." he smiled as he put his hands behind his head.

Sasuke gave a "Hn," and then spoke, "...about time."

"...I saw you and Hinata walking to her house a while ago..." he leaned closer to Sasuke, "...are you two...you know?" He gave a cheshire cat grin to the Uchiha, and Sasuke groaned while rolling his eyes.

"Don't read into it, dobe," then he spoke, "...she is cute though."

Naruto laughed, "Yeah...I won't deny that. She's got a nice figure...but Sakura's sexier."

Sasuke laughed, "To each their own, dobe, to each their own."

"Are you saying Sakura'a ugly??" Naruto asked defensively, taking a step in front of Sasuke.

"No, I'm just pushing your buttons." Sasuke smirked, "Sakura's not my type. She needs a guy like you anyway to keep up with her hardcore sparring matches..."

Naruto shrugged, and gave a smirk, "You two would make an interesting couple..."

Sasuke decided not to respond to that, and continued to walk down the street with his best friend.

-----------------------------------------

Hinata walked down to the living room of her family's house after recieving word that there was someone waiting for her. When she walked in, she was greeted by a smiling Sasuke. It had been about three days since she had spent that afternoon eating with him; she had not expected him to see her again so soon, "Oh, Sasuke. Hello."

Sasuke nodded, and stood up, "I spoke with your father, and he said as long as it was alright with you I could take you out for a date."

Hinata went quiet..and then spoke just above a whisper, "...a date?"

Sasuke reddened ever so slightly, "Uh...yeah, a date. If you'd like that is."

Hinata smiled, "Sasuke, does this mean you wish to be my boyfriend?"

Sasuke tried to keep his emotions in check, "If that's okay with you."

Hinata giggled, "Very well. I'm fine with it. So...where shall we go?"

Sasuke thought for a few moments, "...I hear they've got a special going on at the hot springs...half price for a private bath."

Hinata blushed; this was not something she expected from the Uchiha boy...yet a small part of her found the idea of being wrapped in little more than a towel with him somewhat exciting, "O-okay..."

The two headed out for the hot springs, walking with fingers interlaced loosely together.

--------------------------------------------

Sasuke and Hinata sat quietly in the steamy bath that was about ten feet by ten feet in size. Hinata had a towel wrapped around her mid section to where her thighs started while Sasuke had his wrapped around his waist, "This was a great idea, Sasuke. I feel wonderful right now in this water."

Sasuke nodded, letting his eyes close, partly because he was so relaxed, and partly because he didn't want to be caught by Hinata for staring at a certain part where her towel ended...she wasn't enormous like the Hokage, but she was well endowed compared to others her age, "Yeah...I haven't been in a hot spring for ages..."

Hinata nodded, and looked to see the Uchiha with his eyes closed. She chanced to look at his figure...and snapped out of her daze as her eyes began trailing to where the water started to cover him. She shook her head and blushed as rather vulgar thoughts crossed her mind. Hinata wouldn't admit it, but like most of her friends, she had a mild case of perversion...she blamed it on Ino after she showed her the greatness that was Icha Icha Tactics...that and when Tenten decided to talk about how hot Naruto looked when she saw him training bare chest and in shorts...Sakura was soon involved in said conversation as well, and Hinata couldn't help but get a small nosebleed that day...

Looking at him closely, and waving a hand to see if he was indeed relaxed and had his eyes closed, she silently activated her bloodline, and felt her cheeks redden as she began to look downwad...her all-seeing kekkai genkai was the ultimate tool for a pervert...she was sure that was more perk to being a Hyuuga.

"Hinata?"

"Eeep!!!" Hinata squealed as she saw Sasuke eyeing her with...a smirk?

"...why is your Byakugan activated?" he asked with a hint of curiousity, seeing where her eyes had been.

"O-oh...it's nothing..." she replied.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow, "It's nothing?"

"Well, it's something..." she covered her mouth as soon as the words escaped her lips, "Ah! I'm sorry, Sasuke! I didn't mean-"

Sasuke shrugged, "It's okay. In all fairness, I've been trying not to stare at you as well." Hinata reddened ever so much more and tried to cover herself more, but Sasuke shook his head, "Hinata, there's nothing wrong with your body...trust me."

Hinata nodded, and let a shy smile grace her face, "So...you think I'm beautiful?"

"Me along with most of the men...and maybe a few women." he chuckled as her eyes widened at the last part, "Hinata, why don't you sit over by me?"

Hinata gave a giggle as Sasuke scooted over for her to take a seat nex to him. He put an arm around her as she slowly rested her head on his shoulder, "Sasuke...I'm glad you've come back here. Naruto and Sakura were really troubled without you," she looked into his jet black eyes with her pearl whites, "Sasuke..."

Sasuke, for all the training he had as a ninja of Konoha and later as Orochimaru's pupil, was never prepared for being this close to a woman clad in a wet towel...he still wondered what caused him to ask her to sit close to him...she sure wasn't the same timid girl that she used to be. She sure had grown up too...in more than a few ways...

"I'm glad to be back, too, Hinata."

Hinata let out a small gasp as Sasuke kissed her neck, and she gripped his hair tightly, "Sa-Sasuke...not so much...we're only wearing towels...and well..."

Sasuke laughed, "It's okay, Hinata, we can do this for now. I'm not going to push you to do anything that either of us are ready for. Besides...I'm not sure if I'd like to go much further than this either...I mean...we've only just started dating..."

Hinata let a hand trail down his abs, making Sasuke draw in a quick breath, and she giggled as she rested it over his lap, not doing anything else, "...we should wait awhile before we do anything more...but it doesn't mean we can't have a little fun." Sasuke's look went to surprise as she gave him a wink, "...have you read chapter three, page seventy-four of Icha Icha Tactics?"

Sasuke shook his head, and Hinata smiled with a hint of...mischief?

"Well, it was one of the more...discreet scenes...let me show you what happened...don't worry, nothing inappropriate." she replied.

--------------------------------------------

Sasuke walked home with a mild hop in his step. Hinata turned out to be a very good massage giver, and he was happy about that...

The days followed afterwards, and Hinata and Sasuke grew closer and closer. Overtime, it wasn't uncommon to see the two walking down the village streets together. Sakura had even suggested a double date with her and Naruto, which they thoroughly enjoyed. Sasuke wasn't sure what his future held...or if he even deserved a second chance at life...but if Hinata was willing to give him a chance...it was worth it.

end of drabble

Yeah, I know Sasuke seemed a tad OOC for post-time skip, but dang it, I tried D:

Let me know what you think! biggrin.gif Next will be NaruxYukiex(?) Bet you're wondering what the (?) is all about, eh? Not telling tongue.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#51 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 25 April 2008 - 03:45 PM

Heh.. you managed to smack in a lil glimpse of NaruSaku in there as well..

ALAS, THE HORROR OF THE SHARINGAN/BYAKUGAN HYBRID!! 360 DEGREES OF SHARINGAN GOODNESS wow.png

EDIT: GOD... That was a bad typo!

#52 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:22 PM

Actually i dont think thats OC for Sasuke at all. After a defeat by Itachi and being returned by Naruto Ic ould see him opening up more and more. Since in order for him to stay hed have to have a change of heart anyways.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#53 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:27 AM

This is what happens when I'm bored on LC on Halloween night, and Tsu gives me ideas...SasuHina. Read if you want, I promise there's no bashing, but nothing else D8.

SasuHina Halloween Special wow.png --Click here to view--
Sasuke wasn't that much of a sweet tooth. That's why he didn't celebrate Halloween.

Naruto and Sakura had dragged him to Hinata's Halloween party anyway...literally. They tied him up and dressed him up as a vampire, simply because he was already moody enough and had the proper cliché look for it.

The moment they arrived, Sasuke knew he'd regret it. Aside from Naruto dressing as a fox and Sakura dressing up in a rather suggestive bunny outfit, almost everyone was wearing some sort of outfit or another. Kiba had, unsurprisingly, gone as a dog...Shikamaru had gone as a mummy (courtesy of a few rolls of toilet paper), and almost everyone else had a costume of some sort...

“Oh...hello, Sasuke. I didn't know you'd be here.”

Sasuke turned to a rather pale-eyed angel. He smirked a bit, and decided to be nice for once, “Hey, Hinata. Nice wings...”

“O-oh...thank you. Um...I like your suit...it's very classy...” Hinata said as she looked away a bit. Sasuke wouldn't deny that she looked quite...charming with that blush on her face, “...are you having a good time?”

Sasuke shrugged, “I guess...Naruto and Sakura kind of forced me to come. Something about me not socializing enough...” Hinata looked a bit saddened at that, “...don't worry, I think I'm glad I came.”

Hinata looked up, her halo bobbing a bit as she did, “I-I'm glad to hear that! Uh...did you try any of the food? It's all made from this morning...I wouldn't try the punch though...Ino spiked it with some kind of alcohol...”

Sasuke nodded, “I'll remember that.”

The party went by at a steady pace. The Uchiha found that Hinata, despite her outward appearance of being a shy, soft spoken kunoichi, she was a rather intelligent woman who could carry a conversation well once you spent enough time around her.

The party was soon dying down, and eventually it was just a passed out Kiba on the couch with Akamaru, and Naruto and Sakura standing at the door, “Hey, Sasuke, Hinata, we're going to get going...we'll take Kiba home while we're at it.”

“Ah...okay. Thanks for coming!” Hinata waved goodbye to the pink-haired girl, and let a small frown etch onto her face as Sakura gave Naruto a kiss before they carried a sluggish Kiba home.

Sasuke turned to the Hyuuga heiress, “...still hung up over the idiot?”

Hinata whipped around, a blush on her face, “Huh?”

“Naruto...you still have a thing for him?” Sasuke clarified.

“Oh...” Hinata sighed, “...not really...I guess...I just wonder sometimes if I was in Sakura's shoes...”

Sasuke rolled his eyes, “They know each other a lot better than I could ever hope to know them...it may sound harsh, but I think that they belong together, Hinata.”

Hinata smiled at that, “I guess you're right...after all, they did help each other defeat Akatsuki...”

Sasuke sighed, “Want to go for a walk? I'm getting tired of being inside this place...”

Hinata nodded, “O-okay...”

About fifteen minutes later, the two were walking through the quieter streets of Konoha, still in costume. They chatted about anything that came to mind, and enjoyed the silence as well.

Hinata found being around the Uchiha to be surprisingly comforting, “So...Sasuke...are you ever going to try and bring your clan back to what it once was?”

Sasuke stopped dead in his tracks, and was silent. Hinata feared she may have said something wrong, and only when she saw Sasuke smile a bit did she relax, “I don't think so, Hinata...after all that my clan has done to Konoha...”

“...Sasuke...”

Sasuke looked up to the starry sky, “I personally think that I just want to live my life without any real obligations to a clan...”

Hinata could understand that. Her clan was the epitome of clan rules and procedures...she sometimes wondered if she was really up to the challenge of leading the Hyuuga.

“I can understand in a way...” She looked into his obsidian irises, “...but you shouldn't go and blame yourself for what happened in the past...yes...you did some things that will take awhile to make up for...but...there's always a chance to redeem yourself...”

Sasuke nodded, “Thanks, Hinata...” Sasuke dug into a pocket and pulled out a piece of chocolate, “Huh...surprised this didn't melt. Here...you can have it...”

Hinata smiled, “That's okay, Sasuke-kun...I'm not big into sweets...”

Sasuke smirked, “Neither am I...”

An awkward silence hung over the two as they looked at each other, “...um...maybe we could split the candy bar in half?”

“I suppose. No sense in letting candy go to waste.”

Sasuke broke the bar in half, and caramel oozed onto his fingers. Hinata laughed as Sasuke groaned.

Hinata then had a wonderful idea. Sasuke looked so annoyed by the drama in his life that she thought that maybe she ought to get his mind off all the stress for awhile, “Here, I'll clean it off.”

Sasuke didn't move as Hinata slowly licked the caramel off Sasuke's fingers. He felt his face burning as her tongue rolled off his index finger, licking off the golden filling.

“H-Hinata??”

Hinata pulled away, “Ah! S-sorry!”

Seriously, what had she been thinking? 'Stupid, stupid girl! What makes you think that-'

She didn't finish her sentence though as Sasuke placed a piece of the candy bar into her mouth. She looked to him to see him actually smiling, “Here's your half...”

Hinata opened her mouth, and slowly chewed on the candy. She took the other half from him and let him take it from her fingers.

What happened next was pure bliss. Sasuke lowered his mouth to tenderly touch Hinata's lips. She could see he was actually a little red in the cheeks, and she knew she was probably a tomato by now. She lifted her lips to his...

...and time just stopped. She moaned a little as she felt his lips press against hers. She had never expected her first kiss like this to be from Sasuke Uchiha of all people.

They parted for a moment, and Hinata spoke, “Um...Happy Halloween, Sasuke.”

Sasuke wrapped his arms around the girl, and chuckled, “Thanks...”

Hinata layed her head into his chest, “Sasuke...?”

“Hm?”

“...can we do something like this again...?”

Sasuke laughed, “I was about to suggest the same thing...just no costumes...”

Hinata giggled, and the two walked down the road. Neither had any idea where they would end up with this...but both were enjoying it for now.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#54 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:28 AM

I LOVED IT DENIM. :3

Thankies~ <33333333
Tsu.gif

#55 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ May 8 2008, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*Kicks thread in the jewels*

Hey Denim hows that NaruYukieMysteryGirl coming along? The power of the menashatwa :teehee: demands you to write after your exams are done!

Give us an ETA yeah? wow.png

Quoted back to life, k tnx

#56 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 01 November 2008 - 04:00 AM

Awesome drabble, Denim! Halloween is inspiring, ne?

#57 osi

osi

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:13 AM

I have no word to say that amazing Denim

#58 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

I demand Denim write more.

Minus Sharingan/Byakugan hybrid scary kids. Cause they is give nightmares wow.png

#59 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:16 AM

This was a drabble that I had been meaning to finish ages ago. It's a very unique one, Vyse had requested it, and well...here it is! wow.png Enjoy!!!

Learning to Love the Cold

Koyuki Kazahana stood before the two shinobi from Konoha with a smile on her face, "Naruto, Tenten, I'm honored to have you both here." she gave a respectable nod to the two shinobi.

"Hey Princess Yukie, long time no see!" Naruto grinned, and gave a bow. Tenten smiled, being familiar with the story behind Naruto and the ruler of Snow Country knowing each other. She gave a bow as well, and looked up to see Naruto laughing.

"Naruto, what are you doing? We're in front of the Princess of Snow Country! This is not the time to laugh!" Tenten whispered nervously. Naruto, however, simply waved a hand dismissively, then spoke.

"So, Princess Yukie, I saw that movie you were in..." he grinned, and Koyuki immediately turned red. Tenten gave Naruto a confused look, and he simply said three words, "Icha Icha Movie..." Tenten blinked, and then looked to Koyuki before turning a bit red as well.

"Naruto, you will not discuss that matter in public, is that understood?" Koyuki spoke, her voice a bit icy in tone, "...Lady Tsunade has given me the authority to punish you as seen fit according to my country's laws...so don't think I'll go and let you get away with everything. You may have helped Snow become independent again...but that doesn't mean you can get away with everything."

Naruto paled, but didn't miss the small smirk and wink that Princess Yukie gave him. Tenten sighed, wondering why she had agreed to taking this mission. Oh yeah, because it was a chance to get out of Konoha...

~~~~~~~~~~

A week had passed since Naruto and Tenten had taken the mission to assess the shinobi of Hidden Snow. Yukigakure was surprisingly well trained for a village lead by a princess. She made sure to keep in good contact with her shinobi.

Tenten had found out a bit more about her accomplice Naruto during their time in Snow. She had always known about his background as an orphan, and only recently had she learned about him being a Jinchuuriki. It was shocking at first...but she soon got over it, and had only grown to enjoy him more as a friend.

Now they were heading to the palace to speak with Princess Yukie. They were about an hour early for the meeting anyway, so they were taking a walk through the park. Koyuki had decreed that for five months out of the year that the spring weather generators be on. The other seven would be winter...any longer would cause a huge energy shortage for the country. Regardless, Tenten and Naruto were enjoying the park and the weather.

"So...this place is actually covered in snow most of the year?" Tenten asked as she took in a breath of fresh air, "...Princess Yukie says that it's a nice place to be in even in winter..."

Naruto nodded, "Yeah, it's really cold though too..." Naruto shivered at the thought.

Tenten giggled a bit, and smiled at Naruto, "Not much of a fan for the cold, huh Naruto?"

"You could say that...the fact that we have to be here for another two month scares me...considering that in another week, we'll be up to our knees in snow..." Naruto spoke, "...the damn fox keeps me warm though...so I don't freeze ever...just get cold..."

Tenten nodded, keeping that little thought in mind as they headed off to the palace.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost two weeks since the generators had been shut off, and Naruto was quite upset by the fact that a blizzard had been going on for almost three days now.

Said blond was walking to the palace gates when...

THWOCK!!

Naruto blinked as snow fell from the side of his face, "...Princess Yukie...why?"

A certain ruler of Snow grinned as she and a weapon-using kunoichi were each holding snowballs in their hand, "Why what?"

Tenten laughed as she watched Naruto frown, "Aw, come on Naruto, lighten up! How many times will you ever get to play in the snow?"

Naruto raised an eyebrow, "Hopefully never again, if I can help it..." Before he could finish his thought, he ducked to avoid another couple of snowballs. He jumped to the side, only to find himself facing Tenten. Then...

"Facewash!!!"

"Huh?"

Naruto's face was slammed into the snow, and Tenten grinned, "Princess Yukie, I've got him!! Hurry!"

As Naruto yanked his face out of the snow and was about to speak when he felt a feeling on his lips. He looked up, and blinked to see the closed eyes of Princess Yukie...wait...she was...what?!

Yukie pulled back and grinned, "Got you, Naruto." She smiled, "You've been moping around for the last week, and Tenten and I have had enough of it."

Tenten nodded, "We figured we'd cheer you up a bit. Princess Yukie made hot chocolate for us...it's really good!"

Naruto raised an eyebrow, wondering for the upteenth time why women were so confusing to him..and why they were so nosy, "...is there something in the country's water supply?"

Princess Yukie promptly shoved Naruto's face in the snow a second time before lifting him up, "Anymore wise-talk and I'll have you doing the dishes after dinner tonight."

Naruto promptly shut up and followed the two women to the palace, not sure if he should or if he should be running for the hills. His shinobi instinct were nagging him, but he decided to ignore it, deciding it'd be better not to upset the two women.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto was proud to say that he was a tough shinobi in many aspects. He could take an electrically powered jutsu to the lung, stop a kunai by having it impale his hand, and even blast a massive amount of chakra at a certain Snake Sannin while being in a crazed Kyuubi form.

However, Naruto was not a fan of the cold. Period. He would sooner deal with 80 percent relative humidity and 96 degree weather all year round than deal with the below zero temperatures...sure, he had been tough when he first came here, but he was on a physically demanding mission...not a simple supervising of the country's shinobi strength with Tenten.

"Naruto, how many quilts do you plan on hogging there?" Kazahana asked as she sipped on her hot coco, "You must be a real freezy-cat..."

"I prefer the term 'warm-blooded', thank you very much. I therefore prefer to stay at a constant body temperature, not freezing."

Tenten smirked as she scooted over to the blond, "Naruto, you used to be such a happy-go-lucky kid...what happened?"

Naruto sighed, "Winter in Snow Country...that's what."

Tenten decided that she'd had enough of his grumpy attitude, and set down her coco, "Naruto, you're too cold because you're just not trying to stay warm the right way."

Yeah, that sounded innocent, "Th-the right way?"

Yukie caught onto Tenten's idea rather quickly, "That's right. In Snow Country, the best way to stay warm is by sharing body heat."

Naruto looked to the older of the two females, and had it not been for the massive wrapping of quilts that restrained his movements. The predatory grin she had on her face just screamed for him to run to the hills...well...okay, so only part of him felt that way. Another part that was made of pure testosterone had other ideas in mind...

"Naruto, are you shaking?" Tenten asked in mock concern, "Oh my, Princess Yukie, I think Naruto's still cold!"

"Looks like we'll have to warm him up then." the Princess replied, her laughter barely contained, "Scoot over, Naruto. Tenten and I will help you."

Before Naruto could say another word, he felt two pairs of arms wrap around either side of him, and soon found Tenten and Yukie within the confines of his makeshift bodywrap, "See, Naruto? Isn't this much nicer than sharing a quilt by yourself?" asked Tenten as she leaned her shoulder against him, letting out truly relaxed sigh.

"I...I guess..." Naruto nodded, and closed his eyes as the two women slowly nuzzled closer, "...I do feel a lot warmer than before."

Yukie smiled, "Of course you do, Naruto. We're such kind, warm-hearted women, after all. What would you expect?"

Naruto rolled his eyes as the two women laughed a bit. The blond took a look at the clock on the wall...half past eleven at night...

A yawn escaped Tenten as she snuggled closer to Naruto, "I wouldn't mind staying like this for awhile..."

Princess Yukie chuckled, "Well, as much as I would love to join you two, I have duties to attend to right away in the morning. You two can sleep here though, if you want."

Tenten hummed in agreement as she Naruto looked over to her, a bit red in the face, "Is that okay with you, Naruto?"

Naruto actually smiled a bit, "I guess so. As long as you're okay with it, Tenten."

Tenten nodded in agreement, nuzzling closer to Naruto, if that was even possible. Koyuki Kazahana smiled at the two teens as she got up from the couch, albeit reluctantly, "Okay, you two lovebirds, have a good night. No funny business though, ..at least not too loud if you do anything..."

The two teens turned beet red, and Tenten was the first to reply, "P-Princess Yukie!"

Kazahana just chuckled a bit as she waved it off dismissively, "I'm just teasing. Good night you two."

The two shinobi said goodnight to the Princess while Yukie was doing a little victory dance in her head. She had killed two birds with one stone tonight; Naruto was out of his mood, and got the two together...she could just imagine the response she'd get from Tsunade-sama after the two would later admit they were a couple. If her expertise in romance had any say in it, then she was sure that the two were suited well for each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto and Tenten were happily walking through the knee-high snow as the proceeded to the docks where a Fire Country ship was waiting for them. Princess Yukie was there already, waiting to see the two off.

"...I want to come back here again sometime," Tenten spoke, "Princess Yukie is by far the most wonderful noblewoman I've ever met."

Naruto nodded, "Yeah, she has that kind of effect on people."

Tenten looked to the blond, and smiled, "So...should we try and mess with Ino and start flirting when we get back?" The grin she had on her face caused Naruto to grin as well.

"I was actually thinking we could just make out in an alley across from her flowershop. She'll tell everyone within an hour of seeing us, I'm sure of it." Naruto spoke, earning a giggle from the weapon's mistress.

"Okay, you two," spoke Yukie, causing the two to snap from there little laughing spree, "I guess this is goodbye for now." Her smile was both sad and joyful. She wouldn't deny that she wished that Tsunade-sama would have let them stay for another two months. The two made her feel a lot younger than she was...

Naruto walked up and hugged the noblewoman, earning a chuckle and hug in return, "Bye, Yukie-hime. Stop by Konoha sometime!"

"I will, Naruto, I will."

Tenten then came up to the woman, and gave her a hug as well, "It has been a pleasure, Princess Kazahana." She grinned a bit as Kazahana rolled her eyes at the formal behavior.

"Goodbye, you two. Make sure to let me know when the wedding is."

Both teens nearly tripped as they boarded the ship, earning another chuckle from the princess, as well as a few odd glances from her fellow snow nin.

As the ship sailed off, Naruto and Tenten waved goodbye to the Princess and her people. As the island nation faded from view, Tenten wrapped her arms around Naruto as he squeezed her hands gently. Both had left with more than they had when they arrived; someone that they could truly care for.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#60 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 01:47 AM

Well, I've done it again. This time, it's one of my favorite pairings: NarutoxTayuya. I think I'm going to add more to this drabble later.

NaruTayu FTW! rawr.gif --Click here to view--

Tayuya opened her eyes as she heard a familiar voice coming from the hall outside her hospital room.

“Hey, Baachan, is Tayuya-chan awake?”

Tayuya smiled a bit as she could hear the eagerness in the voice of the familiar blond, “Just calm down, Naruto, she's just started walking yesterday. She's in need of rest.” replied the tired voice of Tsunade.

“Baachan, I can't wait until later! I want to see her before Ero-sennin and I leave! We've got that training journey soon!”

Tayuya tensed; Naruto was leaving? Why? He couldn't leave her...he was her only friend. If he left...

“Tayuya-chan!” Naruto yelled, walking in, and promptly received a smack upside the head from the Godaime.

“What did I say? She's in need of rest!” Tsunade said while straightening her hair and looking to the former Sound-nin, “Tayuya, Naruto's here to visit you.”

Tayuya rolled her eyes as Tsunade left the room, and Naruto pulled up a seat by the redhead, “Hey, baka.”

Naruto grinned, “How are you, Tayuya-chan? I heard you walked today, finally!” He looked to here excitedly, “I'm sure you'll be back to one hundred percent soon!”

Tayuya smiled a bit as the blond haired boy set a few flowers in a vase before fluffing her pillow, “Naruto, I'm not completely incapable of taking care of myself...” She grumbled as he tucked the sheets around her sides comfortably, “...and have you been stopping in here at night again? I swear I heard someone walking through here last night, but I saw no one in here.”

Naruto decided not to answer, and just grinned, “So, how are the legs doing?”

Tayuya narrowed her eyes as Naruto managed to change the subject. She looked to her two legs, and shrugged, “They're fine. A bit sore, but I'll manage.”

“You feel like walking around the room a little bit?”

Tayuya looked at her feet once more, and then to the blond, “...I guess...”

Naruto held Tayuya in a loose grip as she took tentative steps around the room. She wobbled a bit, and Naruto just smiled as she yelped in surprise when she began to fall, only for Naruto to catch her, “Don't worry, Tayuya-chan, I've got you.”

She gripped his arms a bit as she nodded, “C-can you take me back to the bed now? My legs are feeling weak.”

She had expected him to only help guide her to the bed, but yet again he surprised her when he lifted her bridal style, and gently placed her on the bed. Her face was beet red, but she said nothing otherwise.

They sat there for some time in silence, Tayuya just enjoying the sun's rays as they shined through the blinds, while Naruto looked over her face as she closed her eyes.

When she opened her eyes to see him staring, he blushed a bit, and turned away, “S-so...yeah...Ero-sennin's going to take me on a training mission...”

Tayuya's grip tightened around the sheets ever so slightly, “...how long will it be?”

“Three years.”

“Three years?! Why?! You can't leave me here for three years. I'll be sent to prison the minute you're gone!” She was yelling again, something she had been all to familiar with about three weeks ago, “Who's going to help me while I'll heal? What about-?”

Naruto placed a hand on her shoulder, “Tayuya-chan, don't worry...you're still under watch by Baachan and the ANBU right now...but the fact that you were willing to give away valuable information on Otogakure will definitely guarantee that you won't be hurt. Besides, Baachan thinks you're a good person...and so does Shizune-neechan. I'm sure everyone else will learn to like you too...just give them time.”

Tayuya sighed, and frowned at the blond, “Can't you just stay here and train?”

Naruto shook his head, “Ero-sennin says that I need to go with him if I want to train with him...”

Tayuya's shoulders went slack as she gave up, “...I don't want you to leave though...”

Naruto raised one eyebrow, but chuckled a bit, “Don't worry, Tayuya! When I get back, you'll be stronger than you ever were! Heck, you could probably even become a Leaf-nin if you wanted!”

Tayuya snorted indignantly at the blond, “Please, like that will ever happen.”

Naruto got up slowly, and walked up to the redhead, “Tayuya-chan, don't worry, I promise I'll be back before you know it! I never go back on my word! It's a promise of...” He stopped himself as he gave a distant look out the window.

“Hey...Naruto? What's wrong?”

Naruto shook his head a bit and just plastered a grin on his face...a fake one, “Nothing, Tayuya!” He turned to leave, but a strong grip stopped him as it held his arm tight.

“...wait...” Tayuya spoke, “...will you write to me?”

Naruto blinked, and his eyes widened, “...you mean...like, send you letters while I'm gone?” The redhead nodded, and Naruto felt his insides tighten a bit...like when Sakura was being really nice to him, “Um...s-sure! Yeah, I'd love to!”

Tayuya could see Naruto's face redden a bit, and she chuckled, “Good...otherwise I'd be pissed.”

Naruto was caught off guard again as Tayuya sat up and wrapped her arms around Naruto's side, “Naruto...thanks for helping me...and...getting the Godaime to heal my legs...and well...giving me a chance.”

Naruto was tense for a minute before he slowly hugged the girl back, “I-it was nothing...Tayuya...”

Tayuya spoke softly to him, “Naruto...I promise that when you return...I'll help you get Sasuke back.”

Naruto felt his grip tighten a bit, “You will?”

Tayuya nodded, “Yeah. I'm going to become a kunoichi of Hidden Leaf, aren't I?” She smirked as she watched Naruto grin back.

Tayuya then did something she hadn't done before...

Naruto felt a light touch on his cheek, and looked to see Tayuya smiling at him smugly, “T-Tayuya-chan?”

She just winked as she reclined in her bed, “Better get going, Naruto. Don't want that pervert to wait too long.”

Naruto gave her a thumbs up as he walked out the door, “Just you watch, Tayuya! When I come back, I'll be an even greater ninja than I already am!”

Tayuya watched the blond blur run off, and chuckled as she rested her head on the pillow...

“See you later, Naruto.”

Hopefully any OOCness won't kill this drabble >.>

Gimme a break, 'kay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users