178 replies to this topic

#21 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:08 AM

Ano... Kiba's last name is Inuzuka so their kids should have Inuzuka as their last name
btw Naruto teaching Oiroke no Jutsu was hilarious but that's pretty much expected if he has a son

Edited by Nawfal, 28 March 2008 - 10:15 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#22 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (Nawfal @ Mar 28 2008, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ano... Kiba's last name is Inuzuka so their kids should have Inuzuka as their last name
btw Naruto teaching Oiroke no Jutsu was hilarious but that's pretty much expected if he has a son

There's a back story behind them having the Hyuuga name, I'll maybe touch upon that in a future drabble or something...first I have to do a NaruSakuIno though, lol tongue.gif

Edited by Denim88, 28 March 2008 - 05:31 PM.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#23 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:23 PM

Yay...

#24 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:02 AM

And so here it is...part one of ? part story of Naruto and his mistake in just giving a simple gift to two very good female friends...enjoy, more will come.

Naruto was beat...

Two weeks out on patrol with a team of only five Jounin did that to a shinobi, even him. He yawned a bit, and thought back to how they narrowly escaped a huge explosion, and he may have died had it not been for the careful eyes of Ino and Sakura, who had been part of the team. They managed to stop him from tripping a bomb right next to him.

When they got back to Konoha, Naruto had thanked them continuously for stopping himself from narrowly blowing himself to kingdom come. He decided to give them flowers as a way of saying thanks for helping him out, and for being genuine friends all these years...

...that's when the problems started

0v0v0v0v0

"Hey, Shikamaru...can I ask you something?"

Said lazy Jounin was currently lazing under a tree in the park, with Chouji enjoying a nice sandwhich made for two, "Hey, Naruto...what's up?"

Naruto scratched his head, "Um...well, you know Ino pretty well, right?"

Chouji had stopped eating, and Shikamaru actually raised up to a sitting position, "What about her?"

Naruto gave a nervous laugh, "Um...care to explain why she would send me this???"

Shikamaru noticed Naruto hoding a piece of paper...and he smelled the faint aroma of some kind of perfume...oh dear, "She didn't write this to you...did she?" Naruto just gave a nervous laugh, and he sighed. Chouji took the letter from Shikamaru, and read it.

"Let me see this..." the Akimichi read it over, and his eyes widened as he looked over the neat handwriting of Ino's.

Dear Naruto,

Well, I guess this is sudden, but I didn't know you felt that way about me. Either way, I want to have a date at that lovely restaurant that just opened in the eastern area of Konoha; I hear they serve really great desserts! I'm available most of the time after seven in the evening, and if you want to place a date out, I'd be happy to go out with you. Anyway, I hope to talk to you soon.

Ino XOXOXO

Chouji gave Shikamaru a letter, and looked at Naruto, "Is she sick or something?"

Naruto shrugged, "I was wondering if you could explain that to me."

Shikamaru looked at the letter, then to Naruto as well, "Naruto...what does she mean by 'I didn't know you felt that way about me' ?"

Again, Naruto was clueless, "How should I know?! She's a girl, I don't understand them!"

Shikamaru sighed, "Naruto...have you done anything that made Ino happy lately?"

Naruto rubbed his chin, "Oh yeah, I gave her those flowers! Those were just a way of saying thanks for the help on the mission though..."

Shikamaru and Chouji paled, "What kind of flowers?"

Naruto laughed, "Does it really matter? I mean, they're just a bunch of plants that are really colorful! Sure, they smell nice and stuff, but that's about-"

Chouji held up a hand, "Naruto...this is Ino we're talking about here...flowers are a whole other language for her..."

Shikamaru handed the letter back to Naruto, "Listen...I don't want to be the one to have to explain this to an angry Ino...so you better talk to her sometime soon about this."

Naruto nodded, and took in a deep breath, "Okay...I better tell her now, that way she won't be getting her hopes up if I let her wait..."

0v0v0v0v0

As Naruto walked down the street to the Yamanaka flower shop, he heard a familiar voice that he always loved to hear, "Naruto! Hey!"

The blonde turned to see none other than his favorite rosette haired girl, Sakura Haruno, running up to him. She caught up, and he grinned, "Hey, Sakura-chan."

Then...he noticed something different...she was...blushing, "Hey...um...Naruto, are you...doing anything later?"

Naruto raised an eyebrow at this unusual behavior, but then decided to reply, "Not that I'm aware of. Why?"

Sakura's insides were doing somersaults, "Well, uh...I was just wondering if you would like to hang out with me later. Just the two of us, maybe go see a movie or something?"

Naruto was definitely unsure of what to make of this. Was Sakura...asking him out on a date? He had to know, "Wait...you mean...like a...?" he paused. No, she wouldn't think that.

However, he was yet again caught off guard, "Yeah, like a date...oh why not? Naruto Uzumaki, would you like to go on a date with me?"

Naruto was speechless...and that was saying a lot to the ever talkative teen. He blinked, and then spoke, "Yeah...I'd like that a lot. Um, what time were you thinking?"

Sakura put a finger on her lips as she thought, "How about...seven? I get done early at the hospital today, and since you don't have anything planned, well, we can do anything." she gave him a peck on the cheek, and spoke, "I'll see you later Naruto."

Naruto watched as Sakura Haruno, the girl that he had adored since he first set eyes upon her, walked down to the hospital. He gave a deep, dreamy sigh, "Heheh...wow, Sakura-chan and I are going to go on a date..." he suddenly remembered that he had to talk with a certain blonde girl around his age today. He frowned, a little sad. He hoped that she wouldn't be too upset when he explained the issue to her. He considered her a good friend...next to Sakura, she was one of the girls that he had come to trust.

After the meeting with the man who called himself Tobi, Naruto and the others returned having lost track of Sasuke and the remaining Akatsuki members. It was a major dissapointment to Naruto...but that had been only the start of his troubles.

Naruto had felt horrible when he first heard about the death of his sensei and godfather, Jiraiya. Naruto cried for the longest time, and had only stopped after Sakura had forced him out of his apartment. The entire Konoha Eleven had been there to help him through the whole ordeal. He had become closer to Sakura and was surprised when she made a promise to never leave his side after he had finally managed to recover from the loss. Besides...he wasn't the only one mourning over the loss of the Legendary Pervert.

Tsunade had for the first time in years cried. Not just a few tears, but honestly bawled her eyes out. Naruto had been there for her. Later, he learned of his heritage, and well...he was having a lot thrown at him...

He was now standing in front of the Yamanaka flower shop, clutching the written letter in his hands, "Okay...this should be easy. Just lay it down on her, be kind and friendly to her..."

0v0v0v0v0

Ino was humming happily as she made another boquet of flowers for display. She had put in a few lilacs...roses...and sighed. She looked over to the vase on the counter where she sat and smiled. That Naruto...who knew he was a romantic guy?

The bouquet of flowers that he had cleverly claimed was just a present was made of flowers that spoke volumes more. Among them were red roses describing pure love, lilacs to signify first love...that one got her...she always thought that Sakura was the one he held in his heart...red tulips declaring only more about his love for her...sunflowers to show his admiration in her...a few pink carnations which she felt herself blushing over...he was longing for her? The main flower that she loved though was the center piece. That was a red camellia, which spoke of the hold and and fire she had in his heart...she was finding it hard to keep herself from shaking a little.

Despite popular belief, Ino had hardly dated anyone. She tried with Shikamaru for awhile, but they both agreed that being good friends was the best for them. She loved him, but not in a romantic way. Chouji was the same. She had come to see the two boys of her team as brothers she never had, and would do anything for them. Her heart, however, didn't see them in the way she had been looking for. Naruto, on the other hand...

To be honest...Ino had come to like Naruto. He was funny, lighthearted, caring, understanding when it mattered, handsome, and above all else, loyal to his friends. She hadn't realized it, but she had been missing out on a rare gem for years. She should have been trying to get a hold of the blonde haired boy sooner, but her infatuation for the Uchiha had stopped that. She sighed, and when she heard the sound of bells signaling someon had entered, she had a customer entering, she looked up and blushed even deeper.

"Uh...Naruto...h-hi..." she was shaking a bit as he grinned at her, "Um...what are you doing here...?"

0v0v0v0v0

'Crap.' Naruto thought, realizing that she was acting just as he expected. She was red as a tomato, and looking everywhere but at him. He had to do something, "Hi, Ino. I came to talk. You free?"

She shook her head violently, and set down the unfinished boquet and flipped the 'OPEN' sign to 'CLOSED'. Naruto sighed, and realized this was going to be harder than he thought.

0v0v0v0v0

Sakura sat at her desk as she admired a boquet of red roses, lilacs, red tulips, sunflowers, pink carnations, and in the center a red camellia. She looked at the boquet, and gave a dreamy sigh, "Naruto..."

In all honesty, the timing on his gift to her couldn't have been more perfect. She had been trying to get the nerve to ask the blonde out for a while now. After the whole attempt to find Sasuke and end up hearing that Itachi was killed, she had come to realize that things were changing. Aside from her now non-existent infatuation for Sasuke which had been weakening even before Naruto arrived back from his training with Jiraiya...she had come to realize that her feelings were directed towards someone else...

She gave another smile as she stroked the delicate petals of the flowers, and thought of how many different things the flower combination said. Love, affection, adoration, pride, longing, beauty...she began to daydream of what Naruto would be like as a boyfriend...and possibly more than that...

She forced herself back to reading over some documentst that Tsunade had asked her to take care of, and mentally counted down the hours before she would be meeting with Naruto.

She couldnt' wait...

Just a reminder...this is but a part of this NaruSakuIno story! wow.png More to come!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#25 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:29 PM

That was great. I can't wait for the next installment.

#26 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:21 PM

here here More narusakuino please.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#27 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:23 AM

Hey, another part of the NaruSakuIno drabble is here! Joy!!!!

Naruto stood before the blonde, and he couldn't help but sigh as she gave him a dejected look, "So...you didn't mean anything romantic when you gave me those flowers?"

Naruto shook his head, “"I'm sorry, Ino."

She nodded. 'There goes a once in a lifetime shot...'

Naruto chuckled nervously, "I mean, come on. Since when have you liked me to begin with? Hehehe..."”

Ino looked up at him, “"You're right...but..."”

Naruto raised an eyebrow, "But what?"”

Ino shook her head, "Nevermind...thanks for the flowers, Naruto."”

Naruto frowned this time, "Ino..." he put his hands on either of the smaller girls frame, "...we're still friends...you can tell me anything."

“"I want to be more than friends with you, that's what." she replied sadly, "Naruto...I know it seems a bit rushed, but...I'm starting to see you in a new light...and I want to see what it would be like to date you."”

Dang it, he was hoping this wouldn't happen. Looks like he'd just have to drop the bomb, "Ino...Sakura asked me out on a date today...I don't know if that means anything...but, if she means something with it, then I don't want to go and hurt her before I even go out with her..."”

Ino looked down, "Heh..." she closed her eyes, 'Looks like you win, Sakura...'

“"Ino...I really should have thought that through before I bought you those kinds of flowers...I'm sorry. I didn't think there were hidden meanings behind them..." Naruto apologized.

“"It's okay..." she tried to smile, "I can't be mad at you for being nice to a girl."

Naruto laughed,“"You're one of the few girls that can stand me, I owe it to you in a way." He then chuckled a bit.

“"You're going to be a wonderful man when you grow up...you know that?"

Naruto blushed at that,“"Heheh..." Naruto looked to see Ino was looking right into his eyes.

“"Naruto...can I just...try something out? I'm just curious."

Naruto looked at her with a equally curious look, "What were you thinking?"

Ino replied quietly, "Can I...kiss you? I just...want to know what it would be like..."”

Naruto gave her a nervous look, but then thought about her request. He didn't see any harm in it...I mean, she was a wonderful girl, and he'd be dumb to deny that she was beautiful. In all honesty, if he never knew Sakura, Ino would definitely be a girl he'd be after. She was charming too, and had a bubbly personality, was caring, and she has a short temper. Naruto, for some odd reason, was turned on by that. Maybe that's why he never really minded Sakura when she got edgy...

“"I guess it'd be okay. I mean, it's not like I've ever really kissed a girl before...so I don't know what to expect." Naruto spoke quietly.

“"Wait, you've never kissed a girl?" she went a little wide eyed, and Naruto nodded with an embarrassed look on his face.

She smiled, and he spoke, "I have a few reasons...why girls don't like me."”

Ino gave him a sad nod; she learned about the Kyuubi when Naruto had the entire Konoha Eleven meet with him,“"Naruto...I don't think of you as any less of a person because of it..." He nodded, understanding what she meant. She cupped his face,“"Just...do what you think you should do...it's best if you don't think about it too much..."

Naruto nodded, and watched as she slowly moved closer to his face. He felt his heart beat increase, and before he knew it, their lips connected. Her lips...they were soft...and gentle. He deepened the kiss a bit, and she let out the tiniest of moans. Naruto suddenly found himself leaning against a counter as Naruto licked her lips a bit. She gave him credit, he was courageous. She opened them a bit, and suddenly she was feeling his tongue grazing against her teeth. She shivered a bit, and Naruto moaned softly. She ran a hand slowly through his hair, and felt him let out a breath of hot air as he slowly pulled away. She had her lips still puckered from the kiss, and blinked slowly as she opened her eyes.

“"Um...wow..." Naruto said as his face turned ten shades of red.

Suddenly...they heard the door open, "Hey, Ino-pig, guess who's here on lunch break?"”

Ino and Naruto froze, and looked to see Sakura staring at the two with a mixture of surprise and then hurt,“"Oh...I'm sorry..."”

“"Sakura-chan, wait. I-"”

“"No, it's fine. I see how it is! I'm just not 'hot' enough, is that it?! Well sorry that I didn't meet your requirements in the T&A department!!!" she felt tears running down her cheeks, "I guess I shouldn't have a right to be mad, Naruto. We aren't dating...yet. That was supposed to be tonight...but...I really care about you! I thought you were interested in more than good looks..."”

“"Sakura, hold on-"

“"Shut it, Ino! You know perfectly well how I felt about Naruto! I thought that you of all people I could trust!!" Sakura snapped, and Ino sighed.

“"Sakura, listen, it's not what you think!"”

“"Really, Ino? Then what is it? I'm all ears!!"”

Ino spoke,“"Follow me to the back room, I'll explain there."”

Sakura huffed,“"Fine, but don't expect me to feel sorry when you find yourself pounded into a wall."”

Naruto gave Ino a look saying, 'What are you thinking? but Ino just told him to stay there.

0v0v0v0v0

Sakura gave Ino a glare as they sat on opposite sides of the small room, using bags of fertilizer for chairs, "Alright, Ino, explain."”

Ino sighed,“"You remember those flowers that I got; that really nice bouquet?"”

“"Yeah, what of it?"”

“"Naruto gave it to me. He was giving it merely as a gift...he had no clue what the flowers meant...apparently he sent you the same kind of bouquet." Ino said quietly. Sakura looked dumbstruck.

“"Wait...so...you mean...he wasn't saying anything about going on a date with me?" Sakura asked, suddenly feeling a huge weight on her chest.

“"Not intentionally, but I think he still was happy that you offered him a date." Ino replied honestly.

Sakura felt horrible,“"I'm sorry...but that still doesn't explain the scene I walked into with you two."

“"I was also a victim of the flowers...he told me though, but I just wanted to see what it felt like to kiss him..."

Sakura sighed, "Oh..." she laughed, "...that baka...he's too kind for his own good."”

Ino laughed as well, "Yeah...I think that's why he's so lovable though."

Sakura and Ino both got up and hugged, "I'm sorry." they both said.

Ino looked at Sakura, and smirked,“"He's pretty good at giving tongue for a first-timer..."

Sakura went bug-eyed, "You mean...he's never kissed-?" Ino nodded.

“"You stole my first kiss..." Sakura spoke jealously, and Ino grinned.

Ino shrugged,“"Don't worry...I'm sure that won't be the only kiss he'll give..." Suddenly Ino went quiet, and a devilish grin crossed her face,“"Sakura...I know a way to resolve this..."”

Sakura gave Ino a nervous laugh,“"Ino...you're scheming again...that's not a good thing."

Ino laughed,“"We shouldn't make the same mistake as we did with Sasuke...I think we should share Naruto."”

Sakura frowned,“"Ino...if you intend on using him as a joy-toy to share, then I'll punch you into next week, no matter how good of friends we are."”

Ino raised her hands in defense, "No, no. I didn't mean that. I meant, we can both date Naruto. I mean...come on, what have we got to lose? He's got a big enough heart to love two girls, right?"

Sakura gave Ino a hesitant nod, "He's real sensitive to others though...he may feel like he's using us."”

Ino nodded,“"That's where we come in; we tell him we want it this way. That way, we both win. Come on Sakura, haven't you ever been curious as to what he can do outside of battle with his Kage Bunshin no Jutsu? I have..." Sakura noticed that a small trickle of blood ran down from Ino's nose before she wiped it away. Sakura blushed a bit, and Ino laughed, "You have, haven't you?"

Sakura nodded.

“"Hahaha, I guess we're both a little perverted then!"”

Sakura was tomato red now,“"Don't tell anyone...or I swear I'll-"”

“"Oh relax, Forehead! You and me are a team, we'll get Naruto to fall for both of us so quickly he won't know what happened to him." Ino giggled a bit, and Sakura soon found herself doing the same.

0v0v0v0v0

Naruto heard the sounds of two pairs of footsteps walk out of the back room, and he half expected to be knocked into a wall, but instead he was greeted by two smiling kunoichi...and then his scheming kunoichi alarm went off.

“"Um...so are we cool?" Naruto asked, and was greeted by two giggling voices. Yeah, definitely scheming...

“"Naruto...we've decided to solve this the most rational way that will work for all three of us." Ino spoke, and Sakura nodded.

“"Um...how is that?"”

Sakura grinned,“"We're both going to date you!"”

Naruto looked at the both of them, and a horribly wonderful image came to his mind involving both kunoichi, and he promptly blacked out.

0v0v0v0v0

Ino and Sakura managed to wake up Naruto a minute after he fainted. The three had a small lunch, and talked about anything on mind. After time passed, Sakura got up, "Well, I have to get back to the hospital. You have Naruto all to yourself until seven, then he's mine for the rest of the night."”

Ino nodded while Naruto gave a nervous smile as Sakura winked at him. She then walked out of the shop with a slight sway in her hips that Naruto noticed.

Ino smiled, and noticed Naruto's direction of vision. She couldn't deny that Sakura was putting on a very good show. Not that she had to try hard, Ino thought.

Ino put a hand on either of Naruto's cheeks and turned him to face her, "Hey, I'm right here." she stuck out her tongue, "Now, what do you want to do for a few hours?”

Naruto thought, but she thought of an idea first,“"How about we go for a walk? I've been stuck in here all day. The shop closes in another hour anyway, and it's a slow time for us right now."

Naruto nodded dumbly, and walked out of the shop with the ever energetic Ino Yamanka. He reminded himself that Sakura would be waiting for him at the hospital at seven.

Yes, luck sure seemed to be on his side today.

Heheh, yes there is still more to come! Be patient, and rejoice in the fact that I was able to get this down so quickly!

Edited by Denim88, 06 April 2008 - 06:28 PM.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#28 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (Nawfal @ Mar 28 2008, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

while traditionally, in marriage, the woman takes her husband's name, the man can choose to take his wife's name if they agree on it. it just has to be specified on the wedding license. and with the hyuuga clan being a more "prestigious" clan then inuzuka, and with their children being heirs to the byakugan, it could very well be likely that it was insisted that kiba be inducted into hyuuga instead of hinata into inuzuka, for the sake of keeping the blood line trait "in the family."(hopefully that made sense)

#29 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 06 April 2008 - 02:03 PM

Good stuff Denim, this is awesome. I'm ready for canon NaruSakuIno now ktnx! wow.png

#30 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:03 PM

That was great. Keep it up.

#31 Simusar

Simusar

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:52 AM

i got one for you, you don't have to do it till you finish the narusakuino fic tho. i'm enjoying that one too, but i just had an idea.

the first date for Sachi Uzumaki and Tentou Nara.

#32 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:29 AM

Here's the anticipated NaruIno part of my NaruSakuIno drabble wow.png This one is heavily soaked in NaruIno...like, saturated...anyway, yeah, here it is, lol

"Um...Ino, I thought we were going for a walk..."

Naruto was now standing outside of a dance club entrance in a small line waiting to get in. Shinobi and civilians alike were allowed in...they just had to pay. The place was open twenty four-seven, and was off in its own little area because of the constant music being played.

Ino smiled, "Bah, walking is only fun for so long. Besides, I love dancing!" she leaned against him, "You've danced before, haven't you?"

Naruto opted not to tell her of the various times when he was a little kid that he would dance around the Hokage's office when the old man was on lunch break, "Um...not really."

Ino's expression went from a smile to a stare, "You're serious? What about when you and...well...Jiraiya-sama were training? Didn't he ever take you to social clubs and such so he could be a pervert and research?"

Naruto had the decency to blush, "Well...yeah, we went areas in various cities and towns...and he let me enjoy some time to myself, but...I tried to avoid those areas..."

"Why?" Ino asked, curiousity raised.

Naruto laughed, "Ero-sennin told me if I 'want to have a good time' I should go to those places. I think he knew I wasn't interested in that kind of stuff yet...the girls at those clubs were a bit...um..."

"Indecent?" Ino suggested, and Naruto nodded.

"...y-yeah...that. I mean, Ero-sennin wouldn't have cared if I lost my virginity during our training...but now that I think about it, he was also giving me a fair warning of where to avoid in his own perverted way. I guess I owe it to him..."

Ino nodded, "Well, you're in luck! Today you get to dance with Ino Yamanaka, the greatest kunoichi to ever step on a dance floor." she gave him a little pose, and the blonde boy laughed.

--------------------------------------------

Ino was pulling Naruto by the hand as Ino lead him into the darkened builing. The lights were flashing, and music was playing at a loud volume. Ino was about to pull Naruto onto the dance floor, but felt some resistance as her arm held her back. She turned around to see Naruto shaking his head, and she rolled her eyes.

She walked up to Naruto and spoke a little louder so he could hear her, "Naruto, what's wrong?"

"I don't know how to dance!" Naruto replied. Ino looked at him and sighed.

"There's nothing to it! See?" she pointed over to the dance floor at the couples grinding against each other. Naruto blushed a bit.

"W-wait! We're going to dance like that?!" Naruto had never been that close to a girl aside from Sakura a few times. He had never danced with a girl though, especially not like that!

Ino sensed his uncertainty, "Naruto, it's fun! Trust me!" she put on a fake pout, "Pleee~eease? For me?"

Naruto couldn't resist that cute pout of hers, and gulped nervously, "Okay..."

Ino smiled as she pulled him out to the dance floor, and before Naruto could register what was happening, Ino was pulling out all the moves on him. He stood there...frozen in place, and Ino grinned smugly, "Naruto...you have to dance to you know." She giggled as he looked away, and she could see his face darken under the colored lighting.

Naruto looked at the other dancers, and hesitantly moved his hands around Ino's waist, trying not to let his thoughts wander. He was holding Ino Yamanaka by the waist; any straight, red-blooded male around his age would be having trouble keeping their thoughts wander in that forbidden area.

Ino nodded to him and smiled, "Now just move along with me...left, right, left..." Naruto moved with her, and felt himself blushing full force. Ino herself was enjoying the moment as well, and spoke again, "There you go! See? It's not that hard to dance, is it?"

"N-no...of course not." Naruto gave her a grin, and she nodded.

She then moved a little closer to him, and whispered into his ear, "Naruto...it's okay to hold me closer you know. I won't bite...unless you want me to."

Naruto felt a few beads of sweat fall down his neck, "What?" he said in a cracked voice.

Ino looked at him again, and smiled mischeviously, "Sakura and I were lucky to get you while we still could. I think Hinata's had her eyes on you for awhile now..." Naruto looked at Ino with surprise in his expression, and she laughed, "You didn't know?" he shook his head, "Oh wow! Yeah, she's had the biggest crush on you since the Academy! Why do you think she always fainted in front of you?"

Naruto shrugged, "I don't know...I thought that was a little odd, yeah, but I didn't think much of it."

Ino giggled, and leaned her head on his shoulder, "Naruto, don't ever change."

Naruto nodded, and heard the tune change to a more upbeat tune. Ino lifted her head and smiled, "Oh, this sounds like a good song!" she was now facing so her back was facing him, and she moved close to his frontside.

"Naruto, stop spacing out and dance with me already." she laughed again as he blushed like mad, but he eventually nodded. They began moving in synch with each other and after a few minutes, Naruto was getting used to the movement. The contact with Ino still was new to him, but she was kind enough not to make fun of him for his rather awkwardness during some parts while they danced.

Ino herself was having quite the time herself. Naruto, despite his shyness (which she found irresistable in a way), was quite a good dancer. She enjoyed guiding him and showing him a few moves. She knew he was trying his best not embarass himself, and she knew he was enjoying it. Dancing so close tended to make that noticeable.

"Sorry..." he said while Ino had been grinding against him a bit. He looked away, but she rolled her eyes.

"Sorry for what? It just shows that your a guy, Naruto. Geez." she shook her head, "Do you see me looking angry about it?" Naruto looked at her, and shook his head, "Good, because I'm not. Just enjoy the dancing, Naruto. If it happens, it happens. Besides, I know you're not a pervert...well, a total one at least."

"Hey!" Naruto said with a mock hurt expression on his face. Ino laughed, and the two resumed dancing.

--------------------------

It was five o' clock when Ino and Naruto finally made it back to Ino's apartment. They were both laughing and a little sweaty too from all the dancing. They had ended up being the center of attention after they got used to dancing a bit, and during a particular song the two began to dance like pros, even though they were just a bunch of young shinobi having fun. It payed to have the strength and flexibility of a ninja.

"Well, I'm going to shower up. I suggest you do the same; I don't want you to reek when you and Sakura have your date tonight." Ino said with a grin, and Naruto returned with a grin of his own, "You can use my bathroom after I'm finished in there. I'll save you the trip to your apartment to get cleaned up." She then went to the bathroom and the sound of the fan came on and a few seconds later the water was running.

Naruto flopped down on the couch, and sighed. He couldn't remember the last time he had so much fun. Ino was able to keep up with him and his legendary stamina while the two danced for almost four hours straight. That explained why he smelled ripe. Though, he could faintly smell the scent of Ino's perfume on him. He liked it.

"Naruto?"

The blonde haired boy looked up and over to the bathroom to see Ino dripping wet with a towel wrapped around her. He forced himself to look up, and noticed her damp hair clinging to her face a bit as she grinned, "What's the matter, Ino?"

She smiled, a little embarassed, "Um...can you get me a wash cloth for my face? There in the hall cabinet next to my room."

Naruto got up and got her the requested wash cloth. He handed it to her, and she smiled, "Thanks, Naruto." She walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and put a hand on his cheek as she did so, "I'll be done in a few minutes. Don't worry, there will still be plenty of hot water left."

Naruto watched her as she closed the door, and felt the wet mark from where she planted a kiss on his cheek. He smiled a bit, and sat back down on the couch.

--------------------------

It was six fifteen and Naruto was no cleaned up and had a new change of clothes on. He was at his apartment, and was surprised when Ino had asked to come along. When he asked why, she stated she wanted Sakura's date to look as handsome as possible...though she admitted with Naruto that wouldn't be hard to do at all.

Naruto was now in a semi-formal shirt with matching dress pants. He still wore the same sandals, and Ino had coaxed Naruto into wearing his hitai-ite on his arm. Ino thought Naruto looked nicer with his hair down anyway.

"Naruto, you look sexy, if I may say so myself." Ino said with a cheeky grin. Naruto laughed a bit, blushing a little at the compliment.

"Heheh, thanks, Ino." he nodded. She stood back, and gave him a final look-over before giving him a smile, "Sakura's going to be drooling over you the minute she sees you."

Naruto gave Ino a look of disbelief, "Really?"

Ino smirked, "Naruto, she's going to have to fend off the women with a stick if she plans on keeping you to herself tonight."

Naruto grinned, "I owe you one for this, Ino. I appreciate the help with picking out clothing."

"Oh, it was nothing!" Ino laughed, 'Besides, I got to see you with just your boxers on.'

Naruto walked over to Ino and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a warm, caring hug. Ino was surprised by Naruto doing this; he had been shy all night as far as affection went, "It means a lot to me for you to help me, Ino. Thanks." he kissed her lightly on the lips, and when she felt her legs wobble a bit, Naruto had to hold her up. He grinned a bit, "Um...Earth to Ino, heheh."

Ino blinked a few times, and had the decency to blush, "Y-yeah, heheheh." she kissed Naruto back, "Knock her dead, Naruto. I expect to hear full details on this later from you or her, got it."

Naruto sighed, but smiled a bit as well, "Right, right."

Ino started to head to the door leading outside, and Naruto followed her out. She turned to face him one last time, "Thanks for the date, Naruto. I hope we can do this again sometime soon."

"We will." Naruto replied, and gave her a final kiss goodbye before she left.

As Ino left Naruto's apartment, she began to hum to herself contentedly. She really hoped Sakura had a wonderful time...she knew she would. Ino wasn't dumb; she knew Naruto would want to make Sakura happy above all else. Naruto had shown that he cared for Ino, but the thing between Sakura and Naruto was deeper than what she shared with Naruto...for now at least. Ino let out a perverted giggle as she imagined what Sakura and Naruto may end up doing tonight. Ino wouldn't let anyone know, but she was aware that Sakura was slightly perverted...Ino was herself. No doubt Sakura would try to knock Naruto off his feet with some sexy dress she had or another.

"Heh, about time those two got together," Ino laughed as she headed over to her apartment. She would probably relax for awhile before seeing what Tenten and Hinata were up to. It was a good thing that Hinata was finally dating Kiba...she could just imagine Hinata fainting when Ino told her of the peculiar situation she, Sakura, and Naruto were in.

-----------------------------

Naruto was sitting on a bench outside of the hospital, humming no tune in particular. He saw the door open, and looked to see Sakura in her medical clothing. She smiled, and looked him over, "Wow...Naruto...looking good."

"Heheh, thanks, Sakura-chan." he smiled, "Well, where to, my fair kunoichi?" he gave her an exaggerated bow, and she laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Well, first to my apartment so I can get cleaned up and changed." she took his arm, and the two headed off to Sakura's house, laughing as they walked arm in arm.

Naruto still couldn't believe that his day was only starting. Dancing with Ino...and now he was going out with Sakura for dinner and spend the night with her. He felt like the luckiest man on Earth tonight...

More to come still. Also, after this is done, as requested I'll be doing the Sachi UzumakixTentou Nara date drabble. Note that they will be older than in the previous drabbles (teens most likely). Tsunade (Tsu-chan) also requested a SasuxHina drabble, lol, so maybe I'll humor her too. Thanks for reading my work so far! I appreciate your input!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#33 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:45 AM

Well, then Denim... You really did let your flames of youth burn brightly with this drabble. Great job! :thumbs:

Now, while we're on the topic of requests, I want to give you a little challenge. I can see you work well with any character already outlined by Kishi and how you tweak'em, and I know you can write OC's.... but my challenge will be a Naruto pairing with a girl not commonly used in fanfiction. A girl already roughly outlined, yet open enough for you to skirt around her personality and make her your own.

I want you to write a drabble where you pair Naruto with...Yukie Fujikaze aka the Snow Princess from the first movie!

I'll kick your kneecaps if you mess it up Denim! ;-)
(that should keep him busy, don't you think True?)

Good luck! Ø_D

#34 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:08 PM

Denim, you are the God of uber drabbles! The NaruIno interaction was so awesome! Totally loved it! XDD!!

Keep up the good work and can't wait for the NaruSaku interaction. I think its about time this great drabble comes to a conclusion because the requests are piling up!

And dude, Vyse, Naruto x Yukie! is so freaking cool! I swear we like almost the exact same pairings! wow.png Great minds do think alike eh? XD!

Denim you better hurry up and start writing! rawr.gif

Keep up the awesome work! a_dance.gif

Edited by TrueSalvation, 14 April 2008 - 10:09 PM.

#35 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 09:41 PM

Finally! I'm finished with the NaruInoSaku drabble. GAH! You people and your slave-driver like behavior laugh.gif

Well, here it is! The conclusion to my three part drabble. Next will be the Sachi Uzumaki and Tentou Nara. Thanks again for your input everyone! May the flames of youth continue to burn in all of you!

*warning: while nothing explicit is written, there is a scene in a hot spring in this section...just so you know.

Sakura had opted for wearing the classic 'little black dress' for tonight. It was modest while at the same time revealing. She could tell Naruto liked it since he had spaced out for a few seconds when she stepped out of her room wearing it. She also had a pair of dress sandals--which also were good for fighting if the occasion arised--and a small necklace on as well. Sakura gave Naruto a small grin as the two walked out the door of her apartment, and she did a quick mental check of the kunai strapped to her thigh before she locked the door. A kunoichi must always be ready for an attack.

"So, Sakura-chan, where did you have in mind for dinner?"

"Hm..." Sakura pondered, and she smiled, "How about that seafood restaurant down in the western part of the village? Shizune told me that they serve the best squid ever!"

"Oh...um, that place? The Chuuko Suifu?" Naruto asked nervously, "Um..."

"What's wrong?" Sakura asked, looking at him to see if she could tell what was on his mind.

Naruto, however, just grinned, "Nothing's wrong! Let's go and-"

"Naruto, you're not telling me what's on your mind...something's bothering you." Sakura stated, gripping his hand firmly.

Naruto gave her a surprised look, then smiled sadly, "Am I that easy to read?"

"Baka..." she smiled softly, "I've known you ever since we were kids; it's hard not to know when you're troubled. Besides, your eyes always tell me when something is wrong." she wrapped an arm around his side, "Now...what is the problem?"

"Well...that seafood place doesn't really want me on their property." Naruto replied, a sad grin on his face.

"Is it because...of you having the-"

"Yeah...the Kyuubi." Naruto said in a expressionless tone, and Sakura frowned.

"Well, that won't do. We're going. If they give us trouble, I'll just give them trouble as well!" Sakura stated clenching her fist. She gave Naruto a grin, and Naruto himself felt a bit of warmth stir in his stomach as she gave him that smile she reserved for him, "This is our date, and I won't let anyone ruin it."

-------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, but we don't have any available tables." spoke the maitre d' as Naruto and Sakura stood at the desk where customers were given tables and reservations were recorded. Sakura frowned as she noticed that there were quite a few empty tables...and it wasn't because of reservations either. She also noticed the somewhat annoyed look the man sent Naruto when he first arrived.

"Are you sure? It seems there are quite a few empty tables it seems." Sakura said, just a hint of annoyance in her voice. She gave the man a smile that Sai would categorize as one for 'difficult situations'...in other words, it was fake.

"Yes, quite sure." the man said with a stern look. Sakura's eyes flashed in anger.

"Too bad...you know, you're a horrible liar," Sakura continued, "...I can tell that you don't want us here simply because of Naruto, am I right?"

"...Sakura..." Naruto spoke hesitantly, but she put up a hand to cut him off.

"No, I'm not through yet, Naruto." she sent the man a harsh glare, "I will be informing my friends about this. You've just lost a good customer and potential future customers as well," she turned on her heel, and spoke, "Come on, Naruto, let's go somewhere that doesn't reek of idiocy."

Naruto sighed, and followed the pink haired girl out of the restaurant.

"I can't believe it! I've eaten there at least a dozen times, and they've never been so horrible to any of their customers!" Sakura ranted, shaking her head.

Naruto gave her a sad smile, "Sorry about that, Sakura. I know you wanted to eat there and everything so-"

She stopped, and looked at him straight in the eyes, "It's not your fault, Naruto. You weren't given a choice in being a Jinchuuriki," her expressions softened a bit, "Besides...that shouldn't make a difference. You're the most wonderful man a girl could have...and it just angers me to no end that the village is so mean to because of something that happened when you were still a newborn."

"Thanks...Sakura." Naruto spoke softly, and wrapped his arms around her, and held her close, "I think this is the reason why I care about you so much...you're a loving girl who looks out for everyone, and you don't take crap from anyone."

Sakura laughed a bit, "Well, it just irritates me how stupid people can be..." she looked up at him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "So, got any other place in mind?"

"Hm...well, we could go to the small little restaurant by the lake in the outskirts of Konoha. They don't mind me there." Naruto suggested. Sakura nodded, and the two headed off towards their new destination.

------------------------------------

Sakura and Naruto were sharing a plate of sushi and they each had a bowl of udon noodles. They also decided to have a small bottle of somewhat aged sake on the side for the occasion. While Naruto didn't mind the slightly honeyed taste, Sakura openly admitted that she liked it. She blamed it on those late nights when she and Tsunade would share a dish after a hard night of hopsital work...mainly Sakura having a small sip here and there while Tsunade would polish off the whole bottle.

They were sitting in an outdoor table area overlooking the lake, and they were actually not that far from the hot springs either. It was a convenient location, since a small resort area was a block away from the restaurant and the hot springs were next door. I helped bring in a lot of customers during the warmer months.

Sakura had a very light tint in her cheeks by the time they were done, while Naruto didn't feel any side-effects from the alcohol. He noticed Sakura seemed a little more...open...about things as they chatted after paying the bill.

"You know, Tenten should definitely go for Lee. She's been saying how he's got a nice body, and while I don't think he's my type, I can definitely see them together, heheh..." Sakura said as she propped her elbow on the table, and gave Naruto a grin. He knew she was still aware of all that was going on; she just was a bit more outgoing now.

"Heheh, Bushy-brows and Tenten? Oh, that would be worth seeing." Naruto laughed, and he smileda at Sakura as she did the same.

"Hey...Naruto...we should go to the hot springs...and get a private bath." she giggled a bit as he blushed.

"S-Sakura...I think the sake is starting to catch up to you." he said as he watched her finish a small dish of the said liquid. He was just thankful that she wasn't downing the bottle like a certain Godaime would.

"Nah, I'm fine." she waved him off, "Seriously though, I think we could use the relaxation. Besides, it's not like anyone will be there at this time of the night..." she gave him a look that he could only describe as adorable, "Come on, Naruto? Or are you afraid of what might happen if we were alone in a hot spring together?"

Now Naruto was a bright shinobi, despite his rather idiotic moments. At least when it came to picking up subtle things when around women. He spent a few times with Jiraiya when the man wasn't peeping, and Jiraiya taught him the finer aspects of wooing the other gender. Naruto would never admit it, but the Toad Sage was indeed wise in the area, at least when it came to giving advice. Acting out his own advice though...that was a different story. Regardless, Naruto could already see that Sakura wasn't going to back down from this.

"Fine, fine, if it means that much to you, we will." Naruto could almost feel his dead sensei's spirit smiling down at him while pointing at a particular chapter of Icha Icha, which Naruto ashamedly admitted knowing what scene the man was referring to.

----------------------------------

Sakura and Naruto were within two minutes getting a private section to themselves in the rather large hot spring area. Naruto was in the hotspring within minutes, sitting calmly in the steamy water. He had to admit, nothing beat a trip in the hot spring to unwind. Well, he would be relaxing if it wasn't for the fact that a certain pink haired kunoichi was going to be accompanying him.

"Just hope that I don't regret this little trip here later..." Naruto mumbled, and no sooner had he said those words did the women's changing room open up and out stepped Sakura in a towel.

"Geesh, you could've at least waited for me, Naruto." she joked, and raised an eyebrow as he turned away. She caught on to the silent meaning behind his actions and walked in to the water until she was just a little under neck deep in the hotspring after sitting down...next to Naruto.

"Ah...this feels great." Sakura said, and lay her head back on the rock behind her. She turned to glance at Naruto, who was staring a hole into the water and avoiding eye contact with her. She frowned, but decided to try and calm his nerves, "Naruto, for crying out loud, don't tell me you've never seen a woman naked. I mean, you invented the Oiroke no Jutsu, and taught it to Konohamaru. I'm pretty sure you can handle enjoying the hot spring with an old teammate, right?"

"I...I guess so." Naruto said quietly, looking up to see her smiling at him.

"However, the fact that you're being so considerate about all this shows a lot..." she scooted closer to him, and leaned her head on his shoulders, "Naruto...I've been wanting to tell you for awhile now...but things have been difficult lately." she paused and waited to see if he would give her a reaction.

"What did you want to tell me?" Naruto asked quietly, still trying not to get too close to Sakura, even if Sakura was leaning on his shoulder.

"I've been thinking a lot lately of how long we've known each other...and that you've always been such a great friend for me. I...I really want you to know right now that I truly care about you...and that you mean a lot to me..." she began to wrap her arms around him, and Naruto blushed as he was literally embraced by the girl that he had a crush on since his days as a kid. Now though, that infatuation had grown into something more...an understanding between the two. Not just friendship, but not quite love...well, at least until recently that is.

"Sakura..." Naruto spoke in a whisper, surprise evident in his voice. His heart was beating fast...very fast. He began sweating, and it was not from the water temperature.

"Naruto...I've come to realize that I think over these past few weeks that you've become one of the most important people in my life. I feel stronger when I'm around you, and every time I think about you...I can't help but smile. You've helped me become what I am today...and that loving heart of yours is all I can blame it on." she leaned closer to him, and spoke in his ear, "Naruto..."

"Yes?" he said quietly as he felt as though he would die of heart failure. His breaths were quicker, and his face was burning.

"...I love you..." she said as she nuzzled against the crook of his neck.

"Sakura?" he spoke in a questioning tone, and looked to see tears in her eyes, "Sakura, what's wrong?"

"Nothing...nothing at all." she laughed, wiping them away, "It's just...I can't believe how long it's taken me to see what a wondeful guy you really are. I mean, yeah, I always thought of you as a good friend...but for me to keep you at a distance for so long...how did you deal with it?"

Naruto smiled, and slowly wrapped an arm around her, suddenly feeling a bit more confident in the situation, "Sakura...I knew you were a wonderful girl, and that even if you acted mean, deep down you were always that girl who just needed someone to cheer you on. Someone that could be there for you to show you that you're special..." he swallowed, feeling his throat tighten, "...someone that could love you..."

Sakura tightened her hold on Naruto, and let a few tears fall, "Naruto...thank you...for giving me a chance after all these years."

"Sakura, that's my line." Naruto laughed, and held the girl he had loved for so long in his arms as the two enjoyed the moment.

--------------------------------------

Nothing else had happened aside from a deep, heart to heart talk between the two. Naruto felt as though he could take on the world right now, he was so happy. Basically, Sakura and he had admitted they loved each other. He couldn't have been happier.

After getting dried off, Naruto walked back to Sakura's apartment. She kissed him deeply as he said goodnight, and he could only return it.

"So...did you enjoy tonight?" Naruto asked, already knowing the response.

"Of course I did." she smiled mischievously, "how was your time with Ino."

"Oh, heheh, we went to a dance club. She taught me how to dance like they do there." Naruto couldn't help but blush at the memory. Sakura giggled, having a vague idea of what his red face was for.

"Hm...I guess the three of us will have to get together sometime. I mean, we can't leave her out of all the fun, right?" Sakura suggested, and gave a silent chuckle as Naruto seemed to space out for a few seconds.

"Uh...yeah..." Naruto said as he blinked. Naruto grinned as Sakura gave him a hug, and spoke in his ear, "I still think that sharing you with her was a great idea. It almost seems unfair for me or her to have you all to ourselves," she teased. Naruto laughed, and gave her a peck on the lips.

"So...I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Sakura." Naruto grinned as Sakura entered her home.

"Count on it." she replied, and gave him a wink before saying goodnight. Naruto Uzumaki had whistled happily on his way home that night.

-------------------------------------

It had been three months since Naruto had his first dates with Ino and Sakura. Things had changed a lot for the three in the those three months that followed. They had decided to get an apartment, for all three of them (seperate rooms of course) and the relationship between the three had only improved as time went on. Their friends and parents were a bit questioning of it at first, but eventually everyone began to see that this was a serious thing, and not just some fling for the older teens.

Naruto was sitting in the living room with Ino, watching a movie as he gave her shoulders a massage while she was lying stomach down on his lap. Little to his surprise, Ino was only more affectionate as time went on. She would just randomly spend time lying on the couch with Naruto, enjoying the comfort of being with him. Naruto himself had come to feel similarly to Ino as he did with Sakura. It took some time, but he now saw her as one of the people that he deeply cared for.

The front door of their apartment opened, and the sound of Sakura entering their home was heard. Within minutes, she was walking into the living room, and found the two snuggling on the couch like they usually were at this time of the evening.

"Hey, make room for me." Sakura said as she hopped on the couch, scooting up against Naruto.

Ino gave Sakura a grin, "So, how was the hospital?"

Sakura sighed, "Boring...but I did get Tsunade-shisou to let me off early. I think she could tell that I was tired."

"Heh, she's been getting soft on you, Sakura." Naruto laughed, and Sakura gave him a light punch to the shoulder.

"By the way, Tsunade wants to see you tomorrow about finding more information on Akatsuki's whereabouts." Sakura said as she leaned against the other two. Naruto nodded, and sighed in contentment. Yes...he was happy like this. He had two very precious people in his life now. He didn't know what to expect in this situation...but he would do everything in his power to make sure it lasted as long as it could. Ino and Sakura felt the same.

Yes...life was indeed good for the three.

end of drabble

Hm...yeah, these drabbles aren't really drabble-esque, are they? I guess the word 'ficlet' would be more appropriate. Not short enough for drabble, yet not long enough for a fiction of multi-chapters...oh well!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#36 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 17 April 2008 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Apr 18 2008, 09:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Finally! I'm finished with the NaruInoSaku drabble. GAH! You people and your slave-driver like behavior laugh.gif

Well, here it is! The conclusion to my three part drabble. Next will be the Sachi Uzumaki and Tentou Nara. Thanks again for your input everyone! May the flames of youth continue to burn in all of you!

*warning: while nothing explicit is written, there is a scene in a hot spring in this section...just so you know.

Sakura had opted for wearing the classic 'little black dress' for tonight. It was modest while at the same time revealing. She could tell Naruto liked it since he had spaced out for a few seconds when she stepped out of her room wearing it. She also had a pair of dress sandals--which also were good for fighting if the occasion arised--and a small necklace on as well. Sakura gave Naruto a small grin as the two walked out the door of her apartment, and she did a quick mental check of the kunai strapped to her thigh before she locked the door. A kunoichi must always be ready for an attack.

"So, Sakura-chan, where did you have in mind for dinner?"

"Hm..." Sakura pondered, and she smiled, "How about that seafood restaurant down in the western part of the village? Shizune told me that they serve the best squid ever!"

"Oh...um, that place? The Chuuko Suifu?" Naruto asked nervously, "Um..."

"What's wrong?" Sakura asked, looking at him to see if she could tell what was on his mind.

Naruto, however, just grinned, "Nothing's wrong! Let's go and-"

"Naruto, you're not telling me what's on your mind...something's bothering you." Sakura stated, gripping his hand firmly.

Naruto gave her a surprised look, then smiled sadly, "Am I that easy to read?"

"Baka..." she smiled softly, "I've known you ever since we were kids; it's hard not to know when you're troubled. Besides, your eyes always tell me when something is wrong." she wrapped an arm around his side, "Now...what is the problem?"

"Well...that seafood place doesn't really want me on their property." Naruto replied, a sad grin on his face.

"Is it because...of you having the-"

"Yeah...the Kyuubi." Naruto said in a expressionless tone, and Sakura frowned.

"Well, that won't do. We're going. If they give us trouble, I'll just give them trouble as well!" Sakura stated clenching her fist. She gave Naruto a grin, and Naruto himself felt a bit of warmth stir in his stomach as she gave him that smile she reserved for him, "This is our date, and I won't let anyone ruin it."

-------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, but we don't have any available tables." spoke the maitre d' as Naruto and Sakura stood at the desk where customers were given tables and reservations were recorded. Sakura frowned as she noticed that there were quite a few empty tables...and it wasn't because of reservations either. She also noticed the somewhat annoyed look the man sent Naruto when he first arrived.

"Are you sure? It seems there are quite a few empty tables it seems." Sakura said, just a hint of annoyance in her voice. She gave the man a smile that Sai would categorize as one for 'difficult situations'...in other words, it was fake.

"Yes, quite sure." the man said with a stern look. Sakura's eyes flashed in anger.

"Too bad...you know, you're a horrible liar," Sakura continued, "...I can tell that you don't want us here simply because of Naruto, am I right?"

"...Sakura..." Naruto spoke hesitantly, but she put up a hand to cut him off.

"No, I'm not through yet, Naruto." she sent the man a harsh glare, "I will be informing my friends about this. You've just lost a good customer and potential future customers as well," she turned on her heel, and spoke, "Come on, Naruto, let's go somewhere that doesn't reek of idiocy."

Naruto sighed, and followed the pink haired girl out of the restaurant.

"I can't believe it! I've eaten there at least a dozen times, and they've never been so horrible to any of their customers!" Sakura ranted, shaking her head.

Naruto gave her a sad smile, "Sorry about that, Sakura. I know you wanted to eat there and everything so-"

She stopped, and looked at him straight in the eyes, "It's not your fault, Naruto. You weren't given a choice in being a Jinchuuriki," her expressions softened a bit, "Besides...that shouldn't make a difference. You're the most wonderful man a girl could have...and it just angers me to no end that the village is so mean to because of something that happened when you were still a newborn."

"Thanks...Sakura." Naruto spoke softly, and wrapped his arms around her, and held her close, "I think this is the reason why I care about you so much...you're a loving girl who looks out for everyone, and you don't take crap from anyone."

Sakura laughed a bit, "Well, it just irritates me how stupid people can be..." she looked up at him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "So, got any other place in mind?"

"Hm...well, we could go to the small little restaurant by the lake in the outskirts of Konoha. They don't mind me there." Naruto suggested. Sakura nodded, and the two headed off towards their new destination.

------------------------------------

Sakura and Naruto were sharing a plate of sushi and they each had a bowl of udon noodles. They also decided to have a small bottle of somewhat aged sake on the side for the occasion. While Naruto didn't mind the slightly honeyed taste, Sakura openly admitted that she liked it. She blamed it on those late nights when she and Tsunade would share a dish after a hard night of hopsital work...mainly Sakura having a small sip here and there while Tsunade would polish off the whole bottle.

They were sitting in an outdoor table area overlooking the lake, and they were actually not that far from the hot springs either. It was a convenient location, since a small resort area was a block away from the restaurant and the hot springs were next door. I helped bring in a lot of customers during the warmer months.

Sakura had a very light tint in her cheeks by the time they were done, while Naruto didn't feel any side-effects from the alcohol. He noticed Sakura seemed a little more...open...about things as they chatted after paying the bill.

"You know, Tenten should definitely go for Lee. She's been saying how he's got a nice body, and while I don't think he's my type, I can definitely see them together, heheh..." Sakura said as she propped her elbow on the table, and gave Naruto a grin. He knew she was still aware of all that was going on; she just was a bit more outgoing now.

"Heheh, Bushy-brows and Tenten? Oh, that would be worth seeing." Naruto laughed, and he smileda at Sakura as she did the same.

"Hey...Naruto...we should go to the hot springs...and get a private bath." she giggled a bit as he blushed.

"S-Sakura...I think the sake is starting to catch up to you." he said as he watched her finish a small dish of the said liquid. He was just thankful that she wasn't downing the bottle like a certain Godaime would.

"Nah, I'm fine." she waved him off, "Seriously though, I think we could use the relaxation. Besides, it's not like anyone will be there at this time of the night..." she gave him a look that he could only describe as adorable, "Come on, Naruto? Or are you afraid of what might happen if we were alone in a hot spring together?"

Now Naruto was a bright shinobi, despite his rather idiotic moments. At least when it came to picking up subtle things when around women. He spent a few times with Jiraiya when the man wasn't peeping, and Jiraiya taught him the finer aspects of wooing the other gender. Naruto would never admit it, but the Toad Sage was indeed wise in the area, at least when it came to giving advice. Acting out his own advice though...that was a different story. Regardless, Naruto could already see that Sakura wasn't going to back down from this.

"Fine, fine, if it means that much to you, we will." Naruto could almost feel his dead sensei's spirit smiling down at him while pointing at a particular chapter of Icha Icha, which Naruto ashamedly admitted knowing what scene the man was referring to.

----------------------------------

Sakura and Naruto were within two minutes getting a private section to themselves in the rather large hot spring area. Naruto was in the hotspring within minutes, sitting calmly in the steamy water. He had to admit, nothing beat a trip in the hot spring to unwind. Well, he would be relaxing if it wasn't for the fact that a certain pink haired kunoichi was going to be accompanying him.

"Just hope that I don't regret this little trip here later..." Naruto mumbled, and no sooner had he said those words did the women's changing room open up and out stepped Sakura in a towel.

"Geesh, you could've at least waited for me, Naruto." she joked, and raised an eyebrow as he turned away. She caught on to the silent meaning behind his actions and walked in to the water until she was just a little under neck deep in the hotspring after sitting down...next to Naruto.

"Ah...this feels great." Sakura said, and lay her head back on the rock behind her. She turned to glance at Naruto, who was staring a hole into the water and avoiding eye contact with her. She frowned, but decided to try and calm his nerves, "Naruto, for crying out loud, don't tell me you've never seen a woman naked. I mean, you invented the Oiroke no Jutsu, and taught it to Konohamaru. I'm pretty sure you can handle enjoying the hot spring with an old teammate, right?"

"I...I guess so." Naruto said quietly, looking up to see her smiling at him.

"However, the fact that you're being so considerate about all this shows a lot..." she scooted closer to him, and leaned her head on his shoulders, "Naruto...I've been wanting to tell you for awhile now...but things have been difficult lately." she paused and waited to see if he would give her a reaction.

"What did you want to tell me?" Naruto asked quietly, still trying not to get too close to Sakura, even if Sakura was leaning on his shoulder.

"I've been thinking a lot lately of how long we've known each other...and that you've always been such a great friend for me. I...I really want you to know right now that I truly care about you...and that you mean a lot to me..." she began to wrap her arms around him, and Naruto blushed as he was literally embraced by the girl that he had a crush on since his days as a kid. Now though, that infatuation had grown into something more...an understanding between the two. Not just friendship, but not quite love...well, at least until recently that is.

"Sakura..." Naruto spoke in a whisper, surprise evident in his voice. His heart was beating fast...very fast. He began sweating, and it was not from the water temperature.

"Naruto...I've come to realize that I think over these past few weeks that you've become one of the most important people in my life. I feel stronger when I'm around you, and every time I think about you...I can't help but smile. You've helped me become what I am today...and that loving heart of yours is all I can blame it on." she leaned closer to him, and spoke in his ear, "Naruto..."

"Yes?" he said quietly as he felt as though he would die of heart failure. His breaths were quicker, and his face was burning.

"...I love you..." she said as she nuzzled against the crook of his neck.

"Sakura?" he spoke in a questioning tone, and looked to see tears in her eyes, "Sakura, what's wrong?"

"Nothing...nothing at all." she laughed, wiping them away, "It's just...I can't believe how long it's taken me to see what a wondeful guy you really are. I mean, yeah, I always thought of you as a good friend...but for me to keep you at a distance for so long...how did you deal with it?"

Naruto smiled, and slowly wrapped an arm around her, suddenly feeling a bit more confident in the situation, "Sakura...I knew you were a wonderful girl, and that even if you acted mean, deep down you were always that girl who just needed someone to cheer you on. Someone that could be there for you to show you that you're special..." he swallowed, feeling his throat tighten, "...someone that could love you..."

Sakura tightened her hold on Naruto, and let a few tears fall, "Naruto...thank you...for giving me a chance after all these years."

"Sakura, that's my line." Naruto laughed, and held the girl he had loved for so long in his arms as the two enjoyed the moment.

--------------------------------------

Nothing else had happened aside from a deep, heart to heart talk between the two. Naruto felt as though he could take on the world right now, he was so happy. Basically, Sakura and he had admitted they loved each other. He couldn't have been happier.

After getting dried off, Naruto walked back to Sakura's apartment. She kissed him deeply as he said goodnight, and he could only return it.

"So...did you enjoy tonight?" Naruto asked, already knowing the response.

"Of course I did." she smiled mischievously, "how was your time with Ino."

"Oh, heheh, we went to a dance club. She taught me how to dance like they do there." Naruto couldn't help but blush at the memory. Sakura giggled, having a vague idea of what his red face was for.

"Hm...I guess the three of us will have to get together sometime. I mean, we can't leave her out of all the fun, right?" Sakura suggested, and gave a silent chuckle as Naruto seemed to space out for a few seconds.

"Uh...yeah..." Naruto said as he blinked. Naruto grinned as Sakura gave him a hug, and spoke in his ear, "I still think that sharing you with her was a great idea. It almost seems unfair for me or her to have you all to ourselves," she teased. Naruto laughed, and gave her a peck on the lips.

"So...I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Sakura." Naruto grinned as Sakura entered her home.

"Count on it." she replied, and gave him a wink before saying goodnight. Naruto Uzumaki had whistled happily on his way home that night.

-------------------------------------

It had been three months since Naruto had his first dates with Ino and Sakura. Things had changed a lot for the three in the those three months that followed. They had decided to get an apartment, for all three of them (seperate rooms of course) and the relationship between the three had only improved as time went on. Their friends and parents were a bit questioning of it at first, but eventually everyone began to see that this was a serious thing, and not just some fling for the older teens.

Naruto was sitting in the living room with Ino, watching a movie as he gave her shoulders a massage while she was lying stomach down on his lap. Little to his surprise, Ino was only more affectionate as time went on. She would just randomly spend time lying on the couch with Naruto, enjoying the comfort of being with him. Naruto himself had come to feel similarly to Ino as he did with Sakura. It took some time, but he now saw her as one of the people that he deeply cared for.

The front door of their apartment opened, and the sound of Sakura entering their home was heard. Within minutes, she was walking into the living room, and found the two snuggling on the couch like they usually were at this time of the evening.

"Hey, make room for me." Sakura said as she hopped on the couch, scooting up against Naruto.

Ino gave Sakura a grin, "So, how was the hospital?"

Sakura sighed, "Boring...but I did get Tsunade-shisou to let me off early. I think she could tell that I was tired."

"Heh, she's been getting soft on you, Sakura." Naruto laughed, and Sakura gave him a light punch to the shoulder.

"By the way, Tsunade wants to see you tomorrow about finding more information on Akatsuki's whereabouts." Sakura said as she leaned against the other two. Naruto nodded, and sighed in contentment. Yes...he was happy like this. He had two very precious people in his life now. He didn't know what to expect in this situation...but he would do everything in his power to make sure it lasted as long as it could. Ino and Sakura felt the same.

Yes...life was indeed good for the three.
end of drabble

Hm...yeah, these drabbles aren't really drabble-esque, are they? I guess the word 'ficlet' would be more appropriate. Not short enough for drabble, yet not long enough for a fiction of multi-chapters...oh well!

Lol, Denim, pretty gd, but I have to say, the "I love you bits' came too sudden, which is common for NS drabbles, or NSI drabbles. Too hard to make it properly and logically possible. Because the moment you go, "It took me so long to realize..." it becomes classic 'cliche' by others.

BUt gd job still! XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#37 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:31 PM

Do you mind if you can put it on your FF.net page or can I?

Otherwise, great job!

Edited by Gnosismaster, 17 April 2008 - 11:32 PM.

#38 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:52 AM

YOSH! YOUR FLAMES OF DRABBLE WRITING BURN EVER SO BRIGHTLY DENIM! rawr.gif 111191.gif

I totally loved it! it was incredibly awesome! Dude if you posted it as a 3 chapter story on ff.net that be krazy cool! You must do so I can review and favorite! wow.png

Looking forward to your next drabbles! That Naruto x Yukie looks like it will be a chillingly cool read XD a_spaz.gif

EDIT: Dude, Derock, you so rock for changing the title! 111191.gif I love how the bottom text says "because it was gonna happen one way or another..."! It fits so perfectly when talking about a menashatwa! XDD!!

Edited by TrueSalvation, 18 April 2008 - 02:22 AM.

#39 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:23 AM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ Apr 17 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, Derock, you so rock for changing the title! 111191.gif I love how the bottom text says "because it was going to happen one way or another..."! It fits so perfectly when talking about a menashatwa! XDD!!

Uh... I think Denim wrote that part, not me.

Anyways, excellent drabbles Denim! wow.png

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#40 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Apr 17 2008, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh... I think Denim wrote that part, not me.

Anyways, excellent drabbles Denim! wow.png

Yeah, that was me. That was there before you and True decided 'Denim's Drabble Corner' needed a change...ironic how it ended up being funnier because of the name change.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users