#41 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 28 October 2006 - 12:23 AM

Yeah, that's the reason why I started this board in the 1st place, to warn us readers of breakdowns since they happen so often.

#42 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 14 November 2006 - 09:24 PM

For me it's random. Like 2 minutes ago I was trying to get into a story and it gave that same warning. but nobody else reported

#43 Alden

Alden

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 07:05 AM

Anyone besides me having problems with FF.net right now? I can't log in, and while I can read stories that are posted, nothing seems to have updated since around 4pm est for me.

#44 Penandsword1

Penandsword1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 03:21 PM

no, I don't think so. My problem is that I haven't been getting any alerts from my account and when I check on the stories that are on my alert list, they all been updated. Does this happen to anyone else?
From the flight deck before takeoff: I'm only gonna say this once: You have to turn off your laptop, iPod, Game Boy, CD player, BlackBerry, blueberry, strawberry, cherry, and Halle Berry -- yes, you have to turn her off, too! You have to turn off anything that isn't keeping you alive.

--JetBlue flight, JFK

#45 jaquesparblue

jaquesparblue

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 03:23 PM

While I have no problems with logging in, and reading updates. I do have noticed that the alert system has been dead for about a week now.

#46 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 03:59 PM

I can log in NOW, but I was having considerable trouble last night. And yes, the Alert system seems to go up and down at a whim.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#47 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 25 November 2006 - 08:42 PM

*sighs* I never have issues but I don't like the fics I post.

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#48 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 25 November 2006 - 08:44 PM

Strange....Im starting to have problems too.

#49 ia3

ia3

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (desaix @ Nov 26 2006, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can log in NOW, but I was having considerable trouble last night. And yes, the Alert system seems to go up and down at a whim.

Agreed. Happens all the time with the alert system..pretty annoying really.

To disgrace oneself is something a samurai should never do.

#50 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 10:08 PM

From the ff.net front page:
November 25th, 2006 -- We suffered multiple hard-drive failures which caused down-time to both email services (alerts, PMs) and the login area the past few days. These problems have been resolved and the backlog of email alerts is slowly being pushed out to everyone's inbox.

So, apparently the problem is being taken care of.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#51 Penandsword1

Penandsword1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:53 AM

Fixed, I just got my alerts. Apparently they fixed it. About time too actually.
From the flight deck before takeoff: I'm only gonna say this once: You have to turn off your laptop, iPod, Game Boy, CD player, BlackBerry, blueberry, strawberry, cherry, and Halle Berry -- yes, you have to turn her off, too! You have to turn off anything that isn't keeping you alive.

--JetBlue flight, JFK

#52 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:17 PM

My alerts are on the edge, anyone else?

#53 Nes Mikel

Nes Mikel

The Wanderer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:03 PM

They haven't been working for about the past two weeks, I believe.

I swear, it always happens whenever I update my story...

#54 Alden

Alden

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 01:34 AM

I've been having problems just getting stories to load without getting a server area left and right. The last few days everything just seems to be slow.

#55 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 03 March 2007 - 12:04 AM

I can't use the search-menu, and sometimes the menu's collapses (God knows what that means). But I was busy catching up with Desaix' "Training for the Job" anyway, so it didn't bother me. Now, it does!

#56 puckreathof

puckreathof

The Old Lion grows weary...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:57 AM

The alerts seem to go in and out fairly often. Sadly, while I could probably figure out how to and use feeds to keep myself up to date, I don't. ANybody got any rss/xml feed clients they recommend?

Edit: I say that because I have spoken to those who have them set up while the alerts are clearly not working and those continue to function, amazingly enough.

#57 Alden

Alden

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:32 AM

Is it just me, or is FF.net acting up again. Latest story updates I'm seeing are for the 25th, and earlier tonight I was reading stories that had been updated today. I was having a hard time getting stories to load earlier as well. Take for instance Troika Parallel; I read part 6 of it a few hours ago, but it's not there anymore.

Edit: Two hours later, everything seems to be working fine again. Go figure.

#58 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 05:03 PM

It seems to be having hiccups right now.

I read the most recent chapter of Just One last night, but it wouldn't come up today. And now, it does come up again.

There isn't anything on their front page about server updates though.

#59 Vld

Vld

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:19 AM

just in case some read my last reply (which I just deleted, sorry about that, for I wrote it in french instead of english.
Now, as I was stating in this mail, ffnet went on hiatus this morning, apparently the administrators changed/added server, thus perturbing the connection. Anybody knows, or at least has any idea of how long it will take to get the site online?

#60 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 03 April 2007 - 07:31 AM

ff.net seems to be working just fine for me right now.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users