• Please log in to reply
7781 replies to this topic

#7781 hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:30 PM

She may look like Kuina but they're completely opposite in both personality and skill. I hope Kuina comes back and is still stronger than Zoro but given Oda's portrayal of women I won't hope for it.

Oft but honestly it upsets me how Reiju is the crown princess of Germa but Ichiji is portrayed as the real leader :/

Tashigi is more like a version of Kuina who has never met Zoro and never got over her inferiority complex. Zoro still calls her a copycat after the timeskip. In this arc, we were told that cloning is technically possible thanks to Vegapunk. Coincidentally, Smoker and her are gonna on their way to meet him...

However, I am pretty disappointed in Oda's portrayal of women in part 2 and Tashigi should have gotten a better treatment in the timeskip after all the good things she did in Alabasta.

#7782 rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,622 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 01:32 AM

That because tashigi is not kuina.
Tahsigi is weak and have complex about it.
If kuina is still alive than she Will be one of the top swordman in the op since she is bless with natural sword technique unlike tashigi.

I don't think tashigi Will forever weak because to be strong is the theme of her character.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)