#41 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:24 AM

Shikamaru said that Naruto's cloak disappeared So Naruto shouldn't be able to sense whats going on to the others.

SO yeah for whatever reason Hinata and Naruto are apparently connected :down:

Isn't his current enhanced Sage Mode enough to sense that something bas is happening with everyone?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#42 Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:25 AM

Naruto was sensing everyone, but kishi is playing around with Hinata making her say her famous one liner in the whole war arc. Lol

#43 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Either Naruto freaked out about EVERYONE HE CARES SO MUCH TO PROTECT, or just Hinata. Stop acting like he only noticed Hinata. You're falling for the very thing Kishi wants you to fall for. We have already won the pairing war.

As a Hinata fan, I'm highly disappointed. Everything here happening, and all you can mutter is "Naruto-kun!"? And Sakura gets all the hate? ridiculous.

Agreed. Besides even if it is a NH moment how many times have we seen her say "Naruto Kun" anyways. Pairing moment or not its a weak argument/moment either way.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#44 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

I hope the fact that Sakura didn't end up in the genjutsu means we will see her in action soon.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#45 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:26 AM

I see it as a NH moment (not a good one thou) because in future chapters it will Naruto and team 7 doing all the work ( Let's see what happens with Yamato thou) while Hinata is caught with the others.

Why Kishi decided to do this is entirely his business at this point. Scenes like this I also seen in other manga where pairings were more obvious.

#46 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

It's so blatantly obvious that her Naruto obsession is going to be a stepping stone for her. The world's gone to kitten and all she can think about is Naruto? Yep, I'm a firm believer that is what Kishi is setting up.

Give this guy a reward. You said this greatly.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#47 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

In all honesty It can be argued as an NH moment but not me really. To me this is just like the hand holding scene ALL over again.

This is arguably worse than the hand holding scene. Atleast in the hand holding scene there was an excuse, here there really isn't one.

I'm honestly not angry with Kishi just very, very disappointed (the kind of disappointed you get when you find out your friend sells meth t children)

Seriously this entire war arc has been him building up to a conclusion to the pairing wars with him humiliating NH, making NS endgame and killing SS and guess what the kitten he does. Either conclude it or don't Kishi....

Edited by Pepsi, 21 May 2014 - 06:29 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#48 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Pretty good chapter overall. I'm glad to see none of Team 7 will be caught in the genjustsu. Naruto was obviously worried about all the people getting trapped (That how it look to me anyway.)

#49 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

I think Kishi is just rushing things now. The manga is coming to an end, and he most be getting tired of it all. That laziness is making him do things like this.

IDK Youngling, these have been some complicated panels as of late

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#50 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:27 AM

yeah but nh is already going crazy

Doesn't matter

lol.

They took Naruto getting hit by Tobi once as a scene many years ago.

Pairing development works both ways as Kishi has demonstrated.

Naruto saw Hinata get stabbed right infront of him during the Pain arc. Once Pain was defeated nothing happened but a NaruSaku scene.

Hinata didn't even call his name in this scene. Everything was in her mind.

Naruto either: sensed something was wrong or sensed he was wrapped around Susanoo. He wasn't reacting to just Hinata apparently calling out his name.

Kishi has already established that Naruto's love interest is Sakura and until he confesses and she rejects him that isn't going to change.

People are worrying over nothing.

I think Kishi is just rushing things now. The manga is coming to an end, and he most be getting tired of it all. That laziness is making him do things like this.

Please don't say this.

Edited by Silent Storm, 21 May 2014 - 06:28 AM.

#51 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Honestly all Hinata says is "Naruto-kun."  Her friends are dying and being trapped besides her and all she says is Naruto. It's like that's the only word she knows. That's all her character is, and that's all it's developing into.  Kiba's right besides her, Shino, her team -- I mean really.  Worry about them for a change.

Didn't we establish that Hinata doesn't care about anyone expect one person. Herself.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#52 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

WELL as everyone predicted Yamato was the one in spiral Zetsu. He's gotta come through and save everyone somehow lmao. Oh and how does Hiruzen know to call Yamato 'Yamato'? He was already dead by the time Tsunade gave him that alias.. Why not Tenzou?

Bee's still alive, which I thought was going to be the case. Too bad he's affected argh. Okay, the Tsukuyomi doesn't affect Edo Tensei. Tobirama, go let your brother out!

AND YES MINAto is still here!! I didn't think he would just disappear obviously, but I'm glad to see my thoughts were correct. His cloak somehow caught those ball thingies, and now they're attached to it... How convenient.

Also was that "Naruto-kun" thing really necessary Kishi? Really? And then Naruto reacting immediately after she says his name? He must have been moving out of worry for all his friends, obviously, cause how would he have heard Hinata's thoughts? Plus he's in Sage Mode. But the way Kishi sets up the scene and panels is annoying. And I'm just tired of Hinata. She and her famous one-liner are unnecessary.

Man nothing else really happened this chapter though. It kind of was a "filler" chapter. Wonder what'll happen next time, cause I really have no idea.

Edited by Hiraishin, 21 May 2014 - 06:31 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#53 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:28 AM

Isn't his current enhanced Sage Mode enough to sense that something bas is happening with everyone?

Yeah, that Shikamaru thing was back when Naruto was on the verge of death. But now, he can probably sense Kaguya's home planet.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#54 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

I don't think it is like this. He is following a pattern and Pepsi stated that and now @Mangareader put forth the conclusion for the pattern. SS first>Diminish it>Ressurect it with false hope>NH moment second>another useless one>NS moment last>A big one which actually carries some impact.

#55 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Shikamaru said that Naruto's cloak disappeared So Naruto shouldn't be able to sense whats going on to the others.

SO yeah for whatever reason Hinata and Naruto are apparently connected :down:

He is in Sage Mode, he can feel everyone

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#56 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Clinging to some meaningless words kind of shows you how desperate a ship NaruHina is...

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#57 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:29 AM

Well at least with this "Naruto-kun" thing, we are ready to get hit by a NH dreamworld of Hinata next week or later week, don't we? I'm even starting to think it was the purpose of this Naruto-kun call. But it seems like Sakura is not affected by the tsukuyomi genjutsu, so what we expected will not happen (Sakura realizing her feelings in the genjutsu).

I hope the fact that Sakura didn't end up in the genjutsu means we will see her in action soon.

Since she has great abilities in genjutsu, it's possible for us to see her helping to put an end to the genjutsu.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#58 TrueSacrifice

TrueSacrifice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:31 AM

If you want to see that last bit as a NaruHina moment more power to you. If Naruto had actually called Hinata's name that would be pretty bad for NS but he didn't. It looked like he was reacting to all the people getting trapped in the cocoons.

I won't deny the possibility that Kishimoto put it that way as a tease to the fans though. Red herring anyone?

Lol! Just noticed Minato got blown back to the top of his hokage mountain face!

#59 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:32 AM

Yeah, that Shikamaru thing was back when Naruto was on the verge of death. But now, he can probably sense Kaguya's home planet.

LOL XD. I mean he could predict what was coming when he had barely learnt the sage mode and now all the more when he has all tailed beast chakra enhanced Sage Mode, he can sense Kaguya's home planet as you stated XD

#60 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:33 AM

NS will see the scene as Naruto reacting to everyone getting caught in the genjutsu.

NH will see the scene as a continuation off of Hinata and Hinata alone, which resulted in Naruto's reaction.

This will be argued back and forth this week. 

It's actually so sad how true this is.... :ermm:. Might have to avoid tumblr this week. 

Edited by Qia, 21 May 2014 - 06:36 AM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users