#21 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:17 AM

i guess

I already know people are going to use this as evidence but the fact of the matter is this it's not. It's not a NH moment or hint or whatever. It's just Naruto worried about his friends. That's all.

Edited by Nostradamus, 21 May 2014 - 06:17 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#22 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:18 AM

I already know people are going to use this as evidence but the fact of the matter is this it's not. It's not a NH moment or hint or whatever. It's just Naruto worried about his friends. That's all.

Kudos to you :D

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#23 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Problem

Yes, there is a problem

Edited by 咲耶姫, 21 May 2014 - 06:20 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#24 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Victims of circumstance

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#25 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Honestly all Hinata says is "Naruto-kun."  Her friends are dying and being trapped besides her and all she says is Naruto. It's like that's the only word she knows. That's all her character is, and that's all it's developing into.  Kiba's right besides her, Shino, her team -- I mean really.  Worry about them for a change.

Edited by Fenris, 21 May 2014 - 06:20 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#26 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:19 AM

NS will see the scene as Naruto reacting to everyone getting caught in the genjutsu.

NH will see the scene as a continuation off of Hinata and Hinata alone, which resulted in Naruto's reaction.

This will be argued back and forth this week. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#27 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Yes ,  especially considering that he is in sage mode too at this moment and can probably sense that something is happening to them .

I doubt he can see them .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#28 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Spoiler

Spoiler

yeah but nh is already going crazy

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#29 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:20 AM

Either Naruto freaked out about EVERYONE HE CARES SO MUCH TO PROTECT, or just Hinata. Stop acting like he only noticed Hinata. You're falling for the very thing Kishi wants you to fall for. We have already won the pairing war.

As a Hinata fan, I'm highly disappointed. Everything here happening, and all you can mutter is "Naruto-kun!"? And Sakura gets all the hate? ridiculous.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 21 May 2014 - 06:20 AM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#30 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

so it begins~

the genjutsu.....and the naruhina fans XDDD

I'm not worried though, Naruto was obviously worried about all the people getting trapped, Kishi just let Hinata have the last words which ended everyone getting trapped nicely in my opinion.

so I'm not even going to argue about it.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#31 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

I honestly didn't see a problem with Hinata calling out Naruto's name like that... isn't that expected of her by now? I mean she usually does it when he's in trouble or vice versa. Besides I don't see it as a NaruHina moment, but more about Naruto caring about the safety of his friends, and those close to him. This is gonna make him even more determined to find a way to defeat Madara.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#32 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:22 AM

Yes, there is a problem

The scene was set up like last chapter wherein Sakura's "Wow" appears to be for Sasuke but in reality it is for both of them.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#33 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

I do not see the problem. I did not like the turn of events (Naruto "answering" the thought of Hinata.), but I'm not worried. Not after all. The chapter overall was good.

Edited by Sakura_Blossom, 21 May 2014 - 06:25 AM.

#34 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Yay page 2.

As soon as I saw Hinata panel, I knew some of you will react this way.
Hinata is the last character that show getting caught by IT, if sakura doesn't join the battle with madara, I bet sakura will become that last person just like pain performing shinra tensei.

And no, Hinata will not hug naruto at the end of this arc.

#35 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Shikamaru said that Naruto's cloak disappeared So Naruto shouldn't be able to sense whats going on to the others.

SO yeah for whatever reason Hinata and Naruto are apparently connected :down:

eh10ut.jpg

#36 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

Either Naruto freaked out about EVERYONE HE CARES SO MUCH TO PROTECT, or just Hinata. Stop acting like he only noticed Hinata. You're falling for the very thing Kishi wants you to fall for. We have already won the pairing war.

As a Hinata fan, I'm highly disappointed. Everything here happening, and all you can mutter is "Naruto-kun!"? And Sakura gets all the hate? ridiculous.

It's so blatantly obvious that her Naruto obsession is going to be a stepping stone for her. The world's gone to kitten and all she can think about is Naruto? Yep, I'm a firm believer that is what Kishi is setting up.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#37 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:23 AM

In all honesty It can be argued as an NH moment but not me really. To me this is just like the hand holding scene ALL over again.

#38 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:24 AM

Yes, there is a problem

To continue the useless drama. Let's the honest NS could've happen at any point in this story. But Kishi choose to milk it. And that's exactly what he'll do until the end of the manga. Best example Naruto's recent death, Kishi could've easily made a moment with Sakura realizing that she truly loves Naruto, but didn't. And it's done to continue the useless drama, it's annoying but it is what it is.

Edited by Nostradamus, 21 May 2014 - 06:24 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#39 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Well Kishi just loves causing some perfect storms don't he? Lol, he really is gonna play this out till the very end... Welp if this is a "NaruHina" thing, the NaruSaku is gonna get it's moment sooner or later. Kinda strange how NS is always last as a pairing moment and even stranger that they get the big moments don't you think ; )

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#40 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

The scene was set up like last chapter wherein Sakura's "Wow" appears to be for Sasuke but in reality it is for both of them.

I think Kishi is just rushing things now. The manga is coming to an end, and he most be getting tired of it all. That laziness is making him do things like this.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users