IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:50 PM

THIS ^ hahahahahaha

I want next chapter already   :argh:  :argh: !! Those last pages...Kubo stop being such a tease !!

You can clearly see the difference between this arc and Naruto's final arc, in Naruto everybody already knew how things were gonna go down, Naruto x Sasuke, Naruto bringing back Sasuke, etc, the story was so numb that the biggest mystery of the ending was "who was going to end up with who", which is pretty pathetic for a shonen manga

It's a sad but the truth with Bleach we still have no idea exactly what's going to happen in the end and considering how we still have some mysteries left to solve like what was The Soul King and The Quincy Leader's relationship in the past, and what will happen to Uryu since he is alongside the quincy. Not mention like I said Aizen helping out I can see, but him doing it just cause of the greater good doesn't really cut it, I just see Aizen helping them out for his own motives. These mysteries are some of the things that make Bleach's final arc much for interesting since the only thing left from Naruto was pairing which is sad to say for a shounen.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2402 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:03 PM

It's a sad but the truth with Bleach we still have no idea exactly what's going to happen in the end and considering how we still have some mysteries left to solve like what was The Soul King and The Quincy Leader's relationship in the past, and what will happen to Uryu since he is alongside the quincy. Not mention like I said Aizen helping out I can see, but him doing it just cause of the greater good doesn't really cut it, I just see Aizen helping them out for his own motives. These mysteries are some of the things that make Bleach's final arc much for interesting since the only thing left from Naruto was pairing which is sad to say for a shounen.  

That and Naruto is predictable, which is not bad, but Bleach, well is Ichigo going to stay or go back back human world for good or what.

#2403 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:33 AM

That and Naruto is predictable, which is not bad, but Bleach, well is Ichigo going to stay or go back back human world for good or what.

Either way ichigo will live to his name, the protector.

#2404 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:43 AM

Either way ichigo will live to his name, the protector.

Living where?

#2405 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:54 AM

Living where?

The living world or spirit world.
Maybe both.

#2406 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 06:06 AM

The living world or spirit world.
Maybe both.

I was going to joke on the protector. Like "I'm going to be the #1 Protector. Believe it!

#2407 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 February 2015 - 04:03 AM

Lol the man just came back and he's already trolling, love it so much.  

Anyone, but me seeing the rankings in Bleach spike back in the top 5 now that SOSUKE MOFOKING AIZEN has returned to the series. 

The question now is when the hell are Ginjo Kugo and The Full Brings and GRIMJJOWW coming back into the picture. I've been saying that for a while, but it's the honest truth like Aizen, the man's on a whole another level compared to these 2 and he came back before Grimjjow and The FullBringers. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2408 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:52 AM

Lol the man just came back and he's already trolling, love it so much.  

Anyone, but me seeing the rankings in Bleach spike back in the top 5 now that SOSUKE MOFOKING AIZEN has returned to the series. 

The question now is when the hell are Ginjo Kugo and The Full Brings and GRIMJJOWW coming back into the picture. I've been saying that for a while, but it's the honest truth like Aizen, the man's on a whole another level compared to these 2 and he came back before Grimjjow and The FullBringers. 

I knew it, bloody knew that Aizen was going to return lol How was he able to break out of his restraints? There's no way that he's going to help out of the goodness of his heart, if he does so. He must have an agenda, but what?

I have no idea, unless he's required first because he will be involved in the method of reintroducing them somehow.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#2409 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

Maybe he will become the king.

#2410 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 02 March 2015 - 11:26 AM

Maybe he will become the king.

That could be what he's after. Didn't he originally want to create the Ouken in order to access the Soul King's realm? I forget what his intention for doing so was originally, but if he helps out the Soul Society, it would be easier for him get in. He may even be able to do so without them, considering the fragility of the realms at this point in time.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#2411 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

Stallin- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................................... 

Seriously I like Bleach, but the Story is being TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2412 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:05 PM

So the chapter today was meh, the story is kinda going slow.

I do have a question, though. Has anyone seen an official coloring of Rukia's bankai? I was going to try to color it at some point, but I wasn't sure if it was white, or like a really really pale blue.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2413 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 11:47 PM

So the chapter today was meh, the story is kinda going slow.

I do have a question, though. Has anyone seen an official coloring of Rukia's bankai? I was going to try to color it at some point, but I wasn't sure if it was white, or like a really really pale blue.

I believe, It's white.

#2414 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:00 PM

Bleach is so boring, I'll probably get back to it when it ends. Kubo is drawing it out.

#2415 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:03 PM

Actually Yeah Good Idea

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2416 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:05 PM

Bleach is so boring, I'll probably get back to it when it ends. Kubo is drawing it out.

The final fight should be right around the corner. Nevertheless you're right. It's been slow for a while now. Glad to see you back btw.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2417 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:45 PM

The final fight should be right around the corner. Nevertheless you're right. It's been slow for a while now. Glad to see you back btw.

Why thank you kind Sir, I'm glad to see you too. <3

#2418 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 12:01 AM

Kubo should have ended bleach after aizens defeat i mean ichigo character already came in full circle by the end of that arc. 

#2419 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:25 AM

Kubo should have ended bleach after aizens defeat i mean ichigo character already came in full circle by the end of that arc. 

I think he wanted to explain more about the Quincy's & Ichigo's mom. Ichigo's pretty static, no offense but he's a boring character.

#2420 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 01:36 AM

I think he wanted to explain more about the Quincy's & Ichigo's mom. Ichigo's pretty static, no offense but he's a boring character.

That stuff should have been done ages ago ichigo not a boring character its just that his character is already fully developed at this point. He's already strong enough to protect everyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users