36 replies to this topic

#1 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:31 PM

http://www.narutospo...en-episode-236/

There you go... If you enjoy Shino, then check it out, otherwise, just a wasteful bit of filler again... Kishi, why must we wait longer?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#2 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 08:48 PM

i skipped around but kiba was cute smile.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 12:01 AM

235 was the best filler ever that's the only good episode Pierot has made.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 12:50 AM

the next episode looks.....meh....

its about tenten and how she looked up to lady tsunade? thats sakura's job!! XD and i even see her trying to HEAL!! are the anime team crazy!?

#5 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:13 AM

It was nice to have a Shino-centric episode for once. The poor guy doesn't really get a lot of love, not even from his own creator. laugh.gif

The next episode's plot makes somewhat sense I guess, since Tenten once mentioned how she wanted to be like the legendary kunoichi Tsunade. I believe it was in a flashback where Gai asked his team what their greatest dream was. I could be wrong though. happy.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 11 November 2011 - 02:13 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#6 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 10 2011, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
235 was the best filler ever that's the only good episode Pierot has made.

*sigh*

Oh, really? So basically every canon episode Studio Pierrot has made was trumped by an episode with a few minutes of Naru/Saku in the end? I liked it too, but the really dumb villain with robots that shouldn't even exist in the Naruto universe sort of detracted from it IMO, at least enough to take away its title of "only good episode".

And if you mean it was the only good filler episode, I'll have to disagree with that too. I highly recommend anyone who's forgotten about it to watch Episode 74. It's much nicer seeing N/S fan-service on Sakura's side. wink.gif

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Nov 10 2011, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its about tenten and how she looked up to lady tsunade? thats sakura's job!! XD and i even see her trying to HEAL!! are the anime team crazy!?

I think TerrorKing just said it, but Tenten mentioned a while back that Tsunade was her idol. I could be wrong, but I think Tsunade was first mentioned through Tenten in Rock Lee's flashback (I'm not sure if that was only in the anime though, I'm still working on reading all the chapters that I skipped when I jumped into the manga). From what I remember though, before Rock Lee stated his dream of being a great taijutsu master, Tenten mentioned wanting to be a great kunoichi, like "the legendary Tsunade". Since I tend to remember small things like that for no reason, I remembered the name when Tsunade was later introduced as an actual character. tongue.gif
But again, that could have just been in the anime, and the next episode could be playing off that plot-line. It could be interesting though, maybe Ten-ten is jealous of how Sakura (and Ino in the anime I guess) were trained by Tsunade, and Sakura will have another rival by the end.

Anyways, I haven't seen this episode yet, so I'll comment on it when I do. Assuming I see anything worth commenting on, LOL.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 11 November 2011 - 03:13 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#7 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:09 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Nov 11 2011, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@235 Guys... (and girls) Dont you think your beig hypocritIcal? Don't get me wrong, I love NS, but it seems that sone of you judge the episode based on wether there was an NS, SS and NH moments. When a NH moment comes up, mostly everyone is complaining. But when an NS moment comes up, you seem to love the episode. We don't wanna sound like.... them.... now so we? I am not directing this at anyone. It's more of an in general thing.

?? there was naruhina moments in the last episode O.o???? throughout the whole episode i was shipping kibahina :DDD

#8 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Nov 11 2011, 05:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, there were no NH moments in that episode. It was "The girls get together " episode. a_thumbs.gif

ooohhh :O i skipped that episode along with the naruto clones one.....and some others XD

konohmaru episode had awesome animation (that was the only reason i saw it)

the wedding one looked interesting (before i knew it was worth it)

and.....i felt bad for shino so i watched his episode XD

.....though im not sure if im gonna see tenten's episode....maybe smile.gif

#9 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Nov 11 2011, 05:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is no way in hell I am watching the next episode.

if i hear she starts healing im not gonna watch it either >_>

#10 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:20 AM

I'm not crazy about Shino, so I'll skip this episode, too. Maybe I'll just watch 235 again...

#11 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:29 PM

wow you guys are really harsh on fillers huh? I think they are getting better at making interesting ones.. if you ask me, Sakura and Tenten are the cutest ninja girls in the show! wink.gif

I don't think there is anything to worry about when it comes to the healing.. remember that filler when Tenten was not able to help the other girls seal a tailed-beast becuase she lacked charka control? with that in mind, I'm pretty sure she will find out that she is unable to be a medic ninja. I'm not worried about. a_thumbs.gif

there is a good chance that there might be some Sakura in this one too.. ( Sakura and Tenten ...YAY!! hehe.. a_dance.gif what? I like Tenten.. love.gif )

didn't it say in a databook that Tenten always wanted to fight with Sakura? like..be a rival or whatever? because she got to train with her Idol and all.. headscratch.gif

anyway, I AM going to watch it! a_dance.gif boogie.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#12 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Nov 11 2011, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow you guys are really harsh on fillers huh? I think they are getting better at making interesting ones.. if you ask me, Sakura and Tenten are the cutest ninja girls in the show! wink.gif

I sometimes like fillers, unless it's built on somewhat of a stupid premise like the Sora one, or is too much Hinata-centric. I'm mean, she's all right, but she is not the main character that should get too much exposure like the Pein arc.

I want my fillers to be intriguing, but not to the point where it is absurd, and, yeah for the heck of being bias, have some good NaruSaku hints like in the omakes and in 235 and in 74(?), where both of them were praising the other.

Edited by Anguyen92, 11 November 2011 - 03:19 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Nov 10 2011, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pierot would rather make a completely OC filler with made up characters than made a filler Sakura centric episode. dry.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 November 2011 - 07:38 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 11 2011, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pierot would rather made a completely OC filler with made up characters that made a filler Sakura centric episode. dry.gif

Exactly- see 99% of the Naruto movies....

Never mind Kishimoto bluntly made it clear to the Pierrot people there at Jump Festa 2009- Sakura is the main female character and the heroine of the manga....

Instead of the drivel they did for the awful and completely off canon "Konoha history" fillers they could have very easily done short filler arc showing Sakura during the time she was training under Tsunade- say leading her first mission as a Chunnin (according to the 3rd databook, she has 1 more A ranked mission and 4 more B ranked than Naruto- these would have logically been during the time skip) it could have been an exciting and dramatic short filler where Sakura sees for herself that she was indeed up to the task of leading a team. And it would be cool if they used some of the more minor adult support characters as her team- like say Hana Inuzuka, Izumo, and Kotetsu.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#15 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Nov 11 2011, 10:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly- see 99% of the Naruto movies....

Never mind Kishimoto bluntly made it clear to the Pierrot people there at Jump Festa 2009- Sakura is the main female character and the heroine of the manga....

Instead of the drivel they did for the awful and completely off canon "Konoha history" fillers they could have very easily done short filler arc showing Sakura during the time she was training under Tsunade- say leading her first mission as a Chunnin (according to the 3rd databook, she has 1 more A ranked mission and 4 more B ranked than Naruto- these would have logically been during the time skip) it could have been an exciting and dramatic short filler where Sakura sees for herself that she was indeed up to the task of leading a team. And it would be cool if they used some of the more minor adult support characters as her team- like say Hana Inuzuka, Izumo, and Kotetsu.

Which I would prefer that after the manga ends. I would love if another studio gets the rights of Naruto to make a different series (one that has all character in their respective canon personalities as well as giving more development to the heroine).
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#16 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 11 2011, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which I would prefer that after the manga ends. I would love if another studio gets the rights of Naruto to make a different series (one that has all character in their respective canon personalities as well as giving more development to the heroine).

Is that even possible, and by making another series, are you basically saying that you want Naruto Akkipuden to come out?

2XtVwF6.png

#17 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:55 PM

Did I see right? Shino got his own episode?
Woo! I might just watch it later on.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:09 PM

You like Shino?

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 11 2011, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm talking about the original series but with more development to Sakura when it comes to fillers. Look at FMA and FMA brotherhood.

Well as much as I would like Sakura fillers I wonder what she could do at this point? But Since Pierrot gave Hinata filler developments, then they should give Sakura EVEN MORE since she's the heroine, it is true cool.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 November 2011 - 10:24 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#19 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Nov 11 2011, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is that even possible, and by making another series, are you basically saying that you want Naruto Akkipuden to come out?

I'm talking about the original series but with more development to Sakura when it comes to fillers. Look at FMA and FMA brotherhood.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#20 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 11 2011, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Speaking of development to Sakura, why hasn't Sakura started turning into a complete copy of Kushina or Tsuande? I mean, Naruto is turning into someone like Minato or Jiraya, and Sasuke is turning into more like Madara or something, so why hasn't the heroine changed as much as them? I think Sakura needs to also learn some crazy healing justu, like Tsuande has, because I'm tired of her being in the background, heroine characters needs to be the frontline at the end parts of the anime. rawr.gif

edit: isn't this off topic?

Edited by Sakura Lover, 11 November 2011 - 10:23 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users