171 replies to this topic

#121 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 01:06 PM

They would be cousins if Sarada was Karin's daughter.

Ah yeah. Karin is an Uzumaki.

#122 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:32 PM

It doesn't help at all if Karin is the mother. It really doesn't. All it means is that Sakura ruined her whole life for absolutely no reason. 

So did Naruto who spent his life trying to make both Sasuke and Sakura happy.....and he failed in so many ways.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#123 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:57 PM

So did Naruto who spent his life trying to make both Sasuke and Sakura happy.....and he failed in so many ways.

That's because he's a scumbag idiot.

#124 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 09 April 2018 - 03:02 PM

That's because he's a scumbag idiot.

Yep, so far Asta is putting Naruto to shame right now.

#125 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 06:17 PM

The only reason it is fan theory is because it is not canon. Clearly how the character is designed that she was supposed to be Karin's daughter. They were too lazy to change her and think we were too stupid to notice.

With Boruto he is a Naruto clone but nothing about his personality or appearance screams Hinata whatsoever. The only added really whisker marks to Himawari and they think that is enough.

Which, as usual, spits in the face of established canon in that the only reason Naruto had whisker marks was because Kushina, the one giving birth to him, was Kurama's Jinchuriki. Hinatatas, obviously, is not one, so whisker marks should not have been passed on.

If you try to make everyone happy, you'll end up making no one happy.

2e5.gif

#126 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:05 PM

Which, as usual, spits in the face of established canon in that the only reason Naruto had whisker marks was because Kushina, the one giving birth to him, was Kurama's Jinchuriki. Hinatatas, obviously, is not one, so whisker marks should not have been passed on.

Well, he certainly didn't make Kushina happy! Or even try to!

#127 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:17 PM

Well, he certainly didn't make Kushina happy! Or even try to!

Well she has the privilege of being dead along with everyone who died because they don't have to deal with the crap that is ending and Boruto.

#128 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:41 PM

They would be cousins if Sarada was Karin's daughter.

Probably distant cousins. It's funny, that Kishimoto went into the Uchiha's so much, but never went into the protagonist's clan like he should have. From the sounds of the tiny bit we got, the Uzumaki clan was powerful. 

#129 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:02 PM

Probably distant cousins. It's funny, that Kishimoto went into the Uchiha's so much, but never went into the protagonist's clan like he should have. From the sounds of the tiny bit we got, the Uzumaki clan was powerful. 

And their chakra and sealing Jutsu were incredibly powerful, which is why two of them, Mito and Kushina, had been Kurama's previous Jinchuriki before he was sealed into Naruto after Obito let him loose as part of Madara's goals.

#130 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 07:10 PM

And their chakra and sealing Jutsu were incredibly powerful, which is why two of them, Mito and Kushina, had been Kurama's previous Jinchuriki before he was sealed into Naruto after Obito let him loose as part of Madara's goals.

I think Minato took a page from that clan as well in making his Flying Thunder God technique. If I remember correctly he was very good with seals. It pays to be married to Kushina Uzumaki I guess.

#131 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 April 2018 - 03:09 AM

You know it's sad that this fight here from storm 3 version of the five kage summit felt like it had more weight than the legit final fight itself. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#132 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 06:28 PM

I think Minato took a page from that clan as well in making his Flying Thunder God technique. If I remember correctly he was very good with seals. It pays to be married to Kushina Uzumaki I guess.

That's what I remember too, Griff, that Minato was inspired by the sealing Jutsu Kushina had known and that led to the rise of the Flying Thunder God/Raijin Jutsu in the process.

#133 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:53 AM

Too bad the guys at Studio Pierrot would be too proud to admit they made a mistake with the franchise, Derock, and won't want to correct course in any way, shape, or form. Same with Kishimoto, since he just lost his way and doesn't give a damn about the series anymore. It's evident in how loose things are in Boruto, so why change course NOW if they didn't care to begin with (and by they, I mean Studio Pierrot)?

Of course they won't admit their mistake because like you said they are too proud. As long they have a good portion of fans on their side, they will continue to believe that they were right. It is the same thing they do in Hollywood.

#134 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:25 PM

I think Studio Pierrot needs to learn this message. They tried to make everyone happy with SasuSaku and NaruHina only to piss most, if not all, the Naruto fandom.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#135 griff142

griff142

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:57 PM

I think Studio Pierrot needs to learn this message. They tried to make everyone happy with SasuSaku and NaruHina only to piss most, if not all, the Naruto fandom.

Part of me thinks that they don't really care that they did. They got the ending they wanted and if they got some profit from Boruto, then they are happy enough to keep going with the charade. They may regret it way down the road though because the manga/anime will never have the same passion and popularity that it once had.

#136 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:58 AM

Part of me thinks that they don't really care that they did. They got the ending they wanted and if they got some profit from Boruto, then they are happy enough to keep going with the charade. They may regret it way down the road though because the manga/anime will never have the same passion and popularity that it once had.

Well another thing, they have bias toward nh pairing.

In pairing you can't make everyone happy. I think if nh and ss has legit writing, i can accept that pairing.

The problem is they don't.

#137 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 10 May 2018 - 01:37 PM

Yeah...NaruHina, SasuSaku, and that strange plot they went by. I don't know how to describe it, but the best word to summarize my experience with Shippuuden would be "dissatisfied". It didn't feel right, not only because NaruSaku didn't happen, (like, 90% of my ships don't sail), they just completely changed their main character and his motivation. How could they make Naruto miss his own Hokage ceremony? Isn't that what the guy worked for ALL his life? It kinda reminded me of the Last Hunger Games book, nothing they foreshadowed and promised really took place. Naruto is unhappy with his life, it's too realistic to be artistic. Same with Suzanne Collins books, it was too much " that would happen in real life" that I could enjoy it.

What we expected was an epic Protagonist and Antagonist fight, pain, regret, Naruto growing out of his crush for Sasuke and learning to accept his opinion. I thought he would be a funny Hokage. Like- the show should end with Naruto becoming Hokage. Stretching it out of the frame feels like continuing E.T even though he arrived at home.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#138 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 10 May 2018 - 02:21 PM

Yeah...NaruHina, SasuSaku, and that strange plot they went by. I don't know how to describe it, but the best word to summarize my experience with Shippuuden would be "dissatisfied". It didn't feel right, not only because NaruSaku didn't happen, (like, 90% of my ships don't sail), they just completely changed their main character and his motivation. How could they make Naruto miss his own Hokage ceremony? Isn't that what the guy worked for ALL his life? It kinda reminded me of the Last Hunger Games book, nothing they foreshadowed and promised really took place. Naruto is unhappy with his life, it's too realistic to be artistic. Same with Suzanne Collins books, it was too much " that would happen in real life" that I could enjoy it.

What we expected was an epic Protagonist and Antagonist fight, pain, regret, Naruto growing out of his crush for Sasuke and learning to accept his opinion. I thought he would be a funny Hokage. Like- the show should end with Naruto becoming Hokage. Stretching it out of the frame feels like continuing E.T even though he arrived at home.

You know that is the one thing I could never get behind when it came to Mockingjay. Peeta and Katniss was something I saw coming from a mile away, and I was glad to see them be a thing let alone what the struggles they had to go through. Especially with what happened to Peeta during that particular moment in the final book.   Pairing aside, There was one essential thing to Katniss's character in terms of goals, you know exactly what I'm referring to.  Almost the most important part of her character that goes all the way back to the beginning, and it made me go like seriously? I still like Mockingjay to a degree, but I haven't really felt much an urge to reread the series again after finishing the book. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#139 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:52 PM

Poor Naruto gets like the kittentiest ending possible.

His parents are killed.
His godfather is killed.
He doesn't get the girl of his dreams
He has his arm blown off.
He is forced into a relationship he doesn't want to be in.
His best friend does nothing and should have actually helped Naruto instead of just "I don't care. Do what you want" attitude.

and worst all....worst of all....the one thing he wanted more than anything. The ONE scene we waited for an entire 15 years of it's existence.....and the moment is stripped away from him because "We had to show how powerful Himawari is."

Really? You couldn't even let Naruto have his moment as being Hokage? To see all the people he saved look up to him and truly feel complete with his life only to say "nope, you can't even have that Naruto. Let's have Konohamaru take your place because you let your daughter knock your ass out." "Hey, I am Naruto. I apparently can dodge attacks faster than light, but if my daughter throws a punch I can't dodge it. She must be 2x the speed of light."

Really, no wonder Naruto is miserable and hates his kids.

You know that is the one thing I could never get behind when it came to Mockingjay. Peeta and Katniss was something I saw coming from a mile away, and I was glad to see them be a thing let alone what the struggles they had to go through. Especially with what happened to Peeta during that particular moment in the final book.   Pairing aside, There was one essential thing to Katniss's character in terms of goals, you know exactly what I'm referring to.  Almost the most important part of her character that goes all the way back to the beginning, and it made me go like seriously? I still like Mockingjay to a degree, but I haven't really felt much an urge to reread the series again after finishing the book. 

I have never seen Hunger Games so I have no idea what you guys are on about. I even have the movies on my shelf and yet never watched them yet.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#140 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 10 May 2018 - 08:41 PM

Yeah I feel like, they tried to say: Well Naruto doesn't care about all of that anymore because he is mature and not superficial and he is happy having a modest life and not being respected because he is grateful to have a family... But, if that was a story about delusional unrealistic guy, maybe that would be the right ending, but this is Naruto we are talking about, he is nice and he deserved a happy end. At least, he deserved becoming Hokage the way everyone wished for. I am really excited for One Piece and how they make Luffys dream come true but I bet, it will be better than "Luffy missing his own Pirate King ceremony". (Even though it would totally fit his character XD)

I have never seen Hunger Games so I have no idea what you guys are on about. I even have the movies on my shelf and yet never watched them yet.

Would recommend the first one, it's the best. When I read the books I didn't buy the last one because I didn't wanted it to end, so for two years straight I was able to make up my mind about the ending and let me tell you this: Nothing of what I expected really happened. (shipping left aside) . And it was not a pleasant surprise. It really felt like: Storyteller went into a certain direction, only to make up their mind and throw away all of the character development and make a totally different story out of it.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users