Close
Photo

Masashi Kishimoto Implies Sasuke And Sakura Are Not Happy With Their Marriage NaruSaku Possible Once Again!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#21 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 11:41 PM

I read the other post, or a least skimmed through it. I don't see how it connects. You just wrote a LAP completely unrelated to my post. Two people can have all the emotional connection in the world and and a past in common, if they live two different lives and have opposing desires then that's not enough. It'd be a long distance relationship.

So you say Hinata is the only girl who didn't get heart-eyes when looking at Sasuke, but that's because she didn't look at Sasuke, at all. If that is your argument then Hinata could marry anyone in the village except Naruto.  :wot: And of course you think Karin is a fangirl like the others, but I call that bias because even before I shipped SK(which took a while), I could see that she wasn't. I know she has an eccentric personality, which the anime exaggerates constantly. Karin and Sakura are similar that way, but the way Sasuke reacts is key. However I thought people would be over that after they saw that Karin and not Hinata, is the only woman in the series that scolds him and doesn't use a suffix, or in 663 she breaks down emotionally just at the thought of him dying and awakens a new power to save him, or that she is even in her thirties, still 'fangirling' him.

I can say that SH did have potential, but everything you're talking about is one huge 'what if'. I don't mind it as a fanon ship because of said potential, but then you'd have to write the manga again from the getgo. If it was meant to be then there'd be at least one line about their shared past, or one time where Hinata does look at Sasuke.

Edited by sushi., 23 April 2016 - 11:47 PM.

ナルサク

#22 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 12:45 AM

@op
I think they would make interesting couple, but the problem is there almost no interaction between the two character. I don't know why kishi choose to do that.

I think kishi shoot it down (somehow) with his interview that an uchiha and a hyuga couple offspring will have one sharingan and one byakugan.

His manga lack of interaction is one of my big criticism. I mean this manga use heavy drama and lack of interaction is unacceptable.

@dalton
You can read it.
If you want to support it, you can buy it.

Edited by rocci, 24 April 2016 - 12:48 AM.

#23 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:43 AM

As I mentioned elsewhere, even if NS were to become canon now or in the future, I, and I'm sure many others, wouldn't even believe it to be sincere even if Kishi or whoever put in the actual work to develop it to make it happen; we would just see it as a piss-poor, too-little-too-late attempt to win back the fandom that they knowingly alienated because they stopped caring/cared more about making money than about keeping the story consistent for the "Naruto" fans, and that the only way they could possibly get us to give the tiniest of chances would be for Kishi to publicly denounce the ending, The Last, and anything spawned from them while also publicly denouncing and severing all ties with SP and anyone else involved while also exposing their roles in how everything got so screwed up while also issuing a live broadcasted apology to the fandom and accepting responsibility for his own inaction to stop it.

As for SH...yeah...as mentioned, you would have to rewrite the entire manga from the ground up and actually develop them specifically to make it believable. There's just no way it could happen at this point at all. And even with "what-ifs" throughout the canon, Sasuke and Hinata just don't click at all in my mind given Sasuke was always more interested in having a "strong" woman, not just in a kunoichi sense, but also personality-wise; someone who was able to take care of herself, someone who wasn't afraid to voice her opinions to him, someone who could stand by his side, etc,. This is one of the big reasons why none of the girls in his class and such ever caught his eye - even one as normally boisterous as Sakura; the instant he was in the picture, the girls would immediately try to change who they are to fit what they believe he wanted without even knowing exactly what that was. Much like Hinata with Naruto, the girls never really cared about "Sasuke" the person, but Sasuke "the last Uchiha" or whatever idealized version they imagined in their heads. Basically, they became "fake", little more than people trying to use him.

This is why Karin ended up being the best choice in that she fit all those qualifications. Even if she wasn't the strongest kunoichi, she was still a "strong woman" who never felt afraid to tell him what's on her mind, even if it was insulting, scolding, or anything nor felt any need to change herself around him.

On the other hand, Hinata, ever since she was introduced and even up to this point, has almost always been someone who tried to be whatever pleased others the most while rarely ever trying to better herself without someone holding her hand all the time. Otherwise, she's almost always remaining silent, rarely voicing her own thoughts and opinions on things, and is clearly not someone who is willing to stand up to people (at least not by herself) much less her spouse. Even with all the supposed power she gained as the "Hyuga Princess", Hinata is essentially be the very definition of a "weak" woman to Sasuke.

2e5.gif

#24 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:21 AM

That comment from that interview just showed how much he hated the ending by the time Bolt's movie came out. But it's no longer in his power to change the ending/pairings even if he wanted to. He is the supervisor not the editor or writer. It up to those clowns to decide what happens in bolt not him.

#25 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:44 AM

Kishi himself said that he is finish and done with Naruto after all novel/one-shot, and going to focus on his new SCI-FI manga. The one who work for Boruto manga is his assistant [the guy who hate Sakura and the biggest Hinata/NH fans] so it's gonna be tough for everyone believe this. Also this manga is already at the point where it's too late and "There is no turning back".

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#26 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:05 AM

I read the other post, or a least skimmed through it. I don't see how it connects. You just wrote a LAP completely unrelated to my post. Two people can have all the emotional connection in the world and and a past in common, if they live two different lives and have opposing desires then that's not enough. It'd be a long distance relationship.

So you say Hinata is the only girl who didn't get heart-eyes when looking at Sasuke, but that's because she didn't look at Sasuke, at all. If that is your argument then Hinata could marry anyone in the village except Naruto.  :wot: And of course you think Karin is a fangirl like the others, but I call that bias because even before I shipped SK(which took a while), I could see that she wasn't. I know she has an eccentric personality, which the anime exaggerates constantly. Karin and Sakura are similar that way, but the way Sasuke reacts is key. However I thought people would be over that after they saw that Karin and not Hinata, is the only woman in the series that scolds him and doesn't use a suffix, or in 663 she breaks down emotionally just at the thought of him dying and awakens a new power to save him, or that she is even in her thirties, still 'fangirling' him.

I can say that SH did have potential, but everything you're talking about is one huge 'what if'. I don't mind it as a fanon ship because of said potential, but then you'd have to write the manga again from the getgo. If it was meant to be then there'd be at least one line about their shared past, or one time where Hinata does look at Sasuke.

ok i've already explained that Sasuke and Hinata have SIMILAR lifestyles, both have common goals and experiences which coincidentally are the same which is why they mirror each other near perfectly which is why I and many other SasuHina fans consider them a great pair due to the vast compatibility and how well they parallel each other.

It is indeed true that they are far distanced from each other but that is because of the circumstances that they have experienced throughout their life time has not caused them to meet face to face and go separate directions so of course Hinata couldn't give him much eyeing due to him not being present for a long majority of her life she didn't know about him and he didn't know about her but once they know about each other ;);)

However that doesn't denounce the fact that they are similar in both life experiences, goals, personality which is why a Pairing of this kind would be plausible because it would be a relationship of understanding, caring, and love, they will be able to both see and understand what they have seen, they will no longer feel in solitude from the hell that burdens them because they will now know they are not alone :) I can imagine how tight the embrace of the hug they would give each other if they ever conversed of their lifestyles together :) all it takes is a coincidental moment when they both visit konoha graveyard to visit their deceased relatives because both Sasuke and Hinata are known to visit Konoha graveyard often to visit their deceased relatives

sasuhina_yin_and_yang_by_huaniee_chan-d3
Sasuke and Hinata are like yin and yang. Sasuke represents darkness and Hinata represents light. He is so rude and she is so kind. He is so strong and she is so weak. They complement each other very well. Hinata can help Sasuke to be a better person and Sasuke in return can make Hinata stronger. Can it be sweeter?

Karin I consider not a good significant other for Sasuke, they share nothing in common hardly can be considered romantic chemistry, she like Sakura Ino were only enthralled by his looks and loner personality which made them feel unwanted and that personality only encouraged them to prove that they are the girls for him by clinging all over him, which they are not and never will be especially the way they are doing it because:

Sasuke has always disliked people who are:

1.Loud
2.Obnoxious 
3.Boisterous
4.Clingy
5.Desperate 

capture.jpg?w=640

Those are 5 personality traits that sasuke completely despises in a person, Karin and Sakura is ALL THE ABOVE while Hinata IS NONE OF THE ABOVE well at least she is not 4. and 5. for sasuke which is only another reason why Sasuke/Sakura and Sasuke/Karin makes 0 sense as a couple and why he would consider Hinata tolerable, which means Hinata would be considered likable by sasuke or the very least tolerable, so would sasuke have much of a reason to hate or kill her ? that is why Hinata pairing with Sasuke makes MUCH MORE sense and makes shipping for them VERY plausible unlike that abomination married couple SasukeXSakura!

Unlike with Hinata admittingly Sasuke actually had moments with Karin and at the end result of it this is how much she means to him

sasuke_stabs_karin_and_danzo.png?w=640&h
Hinata in the other hand was spared from Sasuke’s atrocitities over the years. So SasuHina will be a very healthy relationship. Not going to lie, but from first hand experience, it is so very hard to not hold grudges from abusive treatments, moreover killing attempts.

This shows that Karin wasn't a big emotional attachment to Sasuke, He sacrificed her to further his on selfish ambitions, that should be a clear indicator to all SasuKarin fans that Sasuke wasn't romantically interested in her otherwise if it was he would feel sacrificial and die with her or surrender himself just to ensure her safety,

Sasuke only kept Karin around because she was of a use to him to track down his older brother itachi and danzo she was nothing more then a radar in his eyes

58f87-tumblr_niypwao1vk1t4pp02o1_1280.jp

Karin's Love for Sasuke Parallels similar with Sakura's way of loving him which is why SasukeXKarin and SasukeXSakura will be relationships not about love but for superficial petty reasons like good looks ? what if someone better looking then Sasuke presents himself before Sakura and Karin ? they would go for him since their logic of loving someone is for the best looks only which is why relationships like that can never be considered love.

Sasuke and Hinata is the only logical couple at this point because THEY ACTUALLY HAVE REASONS to be connected and love each other.
kekkei_genkai_love_by_elcii-d36rci4.jpg?
They will make suitable battle partners because both of their powers lies within their eyes! Sasuke will watch the front and Hinata will watch his back connected to protect each other from each direction how sweet is that ? :)

As I mentioned elsewhere, even if NS were to become canon now or in the future, I, and I'm sure many others, wouldn't even believe it to be sincere even if Kishi or whoever put in the actual work to develop it to make it happen; we would just see it as a piss-poor, too-little-too-late attempt to win back the fandom that they knowingly alienated because they stopped caring/cared more about making money than about keeping the story consistent for the "Naruto" fans, and that the only way they could possibly get us to give the tiniest of chances would be for Kishi to publicly denounce the ending, The Last, and anything spawned from them while also publicly denouncing and severing all ties with SP and anyone else involved while also exposing their roles in how everything got so screwed up while also issuing a live broadcasted apology to the fandom and accepting responsibility for his own inaction to stop it.

As for SH...yeah...as mentioned, you would have to rewrite the entire manga from the ground up and actually develop them specifically to make it believable. There's just no way it could happen at this point at all. And even with "what-ifs" throughout the canon, Sasuke and Hinata just don't click at all in my mind given Sasuke was always more interested in having a "strong" woman, not just in a kunoichi sense, but also personality-wise; someone who was able to take care of herself, someone who wasn't afraid to voice her opinions to him, someone who could stand by his side, etc,. This is one of the big reasons why none of the girls in his class and such ever caught his eye - even one as normally boisterous as Sakura; the instant he was in the picture, the girls would immediately try to change who they are to fit what they believe he wanted without even knowing exactly what that was. Much like Hinata with Naruto, the girls never really cared about "Sasuke" the person, but Sasuke "the last Uchiha" or whatever idealized version they imagined in their heads. Basically, they became "fake", little more than people trying to use him.

This is why Karin ended up being the best choice in that she fit all those qualifications. Even if she wasn't the strongest kunoichi, she was still a "strong woman" who never felt afraid to tell him what's on her mind, even if it was insulting, scolding, or anything nor felt any need to change herself around him.

On the other hand, Hinata, ever since she was introduced and even up to this point, has almost always been someone who tried to be whatever pleased others the most while rarely ever trying to better herself without someone holding her hand all the time. Otherwise, she's almost always remaining silent, rarely voicing her own thoughts and opinions on things, and is clearly not someone who is willing to stand up to people (at least not by herself) much less her spouse. Even with all the supposed power she gained as the "Hyuga Princess", Hinata is essentially be the very definition of a "weak" woman to Sasuke.

ok i'm going to be blunt sorry, But I don't agree with the majority of what you said besides what you said about rewriting the entire storyline of the manga because studio pierrot has have this happen to make NaruHina suddenly come true, which is why I will repeat my point about that and I want you to pay attention to every detail of it:

It's because I have seen the movie ....
"The Last" shows some filler flashbacks not present in the original manga trying to justify that Hinata always accepted Naruto from the beginning and fabricates Naruto's feelings for her with some genjutsu. 

In the original scene where Naruto saves Hinata from bullies prior to the movies FABRICATED version of it

Original Version
UfHgbxS.gif
Hmm... there doesn't appear to be a scarf around Naruto's neck

The Last Naruto the Movie's FABRICATED version
qDm5A8O.gif
Suddenly he now has a scarf ?

Hinata sewing the scarf she "ALWAYS HAD" ?
qOos3jK.gif
Gee Hinata where you get that scarf from ?

The last Naruto the movie recreated the scene where Hinata has always kept the scarf Naruto left behind after being pulverized by the bullies ? So how does Hinata have a scarf that originally she OR NARUTO NEVER HAD to begin with ? and The Last Naruto The Movie is suppose to be cannon and BASE OFF THE MANGA ? this makes UTTER 0 sense.

Hinata is conveying her feelings that she ALWAYS HAD into a scarf SHE NEVER ALWAYS HAD ? There has never been a scene in the anime or manga panel depicting Naruto ever even wearing a scarf when he fought off the bullies attempting to hurt Hinata if she always kept it then we would have seen scenes of her sewing it in both the anime and manga, And it's stated that The Last Naruto the Movie is suppose to be based on the anime and manga ?

This only further proves Naruto and Hinata never had a reason to get to together in the anime/manga since the scarf AKA fabricated scarf "Movie Only" was the only reason albeit spontaneous reason they got together  :P

The Last Naruto the Movie was just a damn venue point to make money because NaruHina has the biggest pairing fanbase with millions of supporters regardless if the Pairing makes sense or not or that NaruSaku rivals it, So the director of that movie saw it as a cash cow to cater to those millions of fans of NaruHina, the director of The Last Naruto the movie was thinking "Hey $5 per ticket to see the movie and their are millions of NaruHina fans i'm going to be swimming in money!!" Thats why that abomination of a movie should never ever be considered cannon when it completely contradicts the manga.

This is a clear indicator that Studio Pierrot is willing to fabricate a story to spontaneously to pair 2 people they see fit,

Kishimoto is serving as the chief editor of the upcoming manga series Boruto, he won't be the writer of the manga but he will over view what the new writer Uyko Kodachi will implement within the manga, "oh this is good" "oh this is not good"

But... Kishimoto ALSO STATED that the Boruto Naruto the movie serves as a Pilot for the Boruto manga which the new writer Uyko Kodachi will be basing the manga from, and I've shown clear evidence of how Hinata's love for Naruto and Sakura's love for Sasuke is fading:

Admittingly both Sasuke and Naruto have been neglectful fathers to their families, wives, kids, etc. they rarely if not never spend time with their wives and kids due to their time consuming lifestyles, both Hinata and Sakura mourn this fact, So essentially they are wives without husbands ;);)
zakudVS.gif
hinahima_hug_by_fu_reiji-d95pdhn.gif
QRem2iB.gif

However... Boruto's dream is to become a ninja like Sarada's father Sasuke
XEo3kRW.gif

And Sarada's dream is to become a ninja like boruto's father Naruto
n1IW2F1.gif

Because of this Boruto ask sasuke to take him in as his disciple and train him and sasuke accepts
2ZYTEDJ.gif

And Naruto is willing to train Sarada on how a Hokage operates since it is her dream to become one
2hol6js.png

Because of this Sasuke is being a fatherly figure to Boruto something naruto is neglecting and absence himself from causing Sasuke to spend plenty of time with Boruto, Hinata understands Naruto's position and duties as hokage but it still vacates him from his duties as a father and husband 2 things that was Hinata's dream since she was a little girl and she's not getting it! The fact that so far sasuke is replacing and fulling the role of a father to Boruto and his family something Hinata wishes Naruto could do could possibly cause Hinata to start eyeing Sasuke a little ;);) and inevitably cause them to spend time with each other and converse more :) 

f4jCW3y.gif
Happy to see him Hinata ? ;)

This situation parallels with Sarada's family situation of not having a father figure around, However Naruto is fulling the role of Sarada's father! Spending time to train her and show her the ropes of being a Hokage since that is what she aspires to! Sakura is constantly depressed that Sasuke doesn't spend much time with his family while Naruto seems to decided to burden that role by spending time with Sarada as a fatherly figure which of course means Sakura could start viewing Naruto in a new way causing her to possibly start eyeing him ;);)

LA1SiR8.gif
Happy to see him Sakura ? ;)

See the message here ? A husband swap between these two families could possibly occur :) This could be what Kishimoto was Implying when he said that he didn't know that if Sakura and Sasuke were truly happy with their marriage, And stated he hasn't decided on it yet, Kishimoto stated in a interview in the upcoming Boruto manga series that all of his new Naruto idea's will be put into Boruto http://www.movienews...a-series/190766

These scenarios Hint that both Hinata and Sakura have been presented with new options of men since their current ones aren't synchronize with them well.

Wether the families of Naruto/Hinata Sasuke/Sakura divorce or not Kishimoto and the new write Ukyo Kodachi is hinting that something in the story of the upcoming manga series Boruto will occur that will cause these 2 families love to weaken or wither away :)

Boruto Naruto the movie implies the love between the families of Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura is fading, and the new Boruto Manga is going to be based off from the movie and continue where it left off, think about it :)

It never made sense for Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura to be married couples regardless

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 24 April 2016 - 10:36 AM.

#27 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:27 AM

Well assume all of this comes to fruition, the plot will still be crap. All you have is two guys that rather spend time and treat another person's child as their own over their own flesh and blood. And not to mention that Boruto will most likely be responsible for SH vice versa Sarada for NS happening. I don't see how anyone would be please with these results  other than for a fact that we will know that Sasuke is very obsessed with everything that has to do with Naruto and wants everything that Naruto has/had.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 24 April 2016 - 11:29 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#28 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:24 PM

@Supporter

I read what you put after and it doesn't really refute anything I posted...it's simply saying a lot of things regarding Naruto and Hinata and such that I agree with but don't really address anything I said. Yes, SP can fabricate a story if they believe they'll make money off of it as you said with NH but from what I've seen, there's not a whole lot of money to be made off of a SH pairing. I'm speaking "realistically" and keeping in terms of the disgustingly-canon story, including fabrications, that SH really couldn't work. Just because they have some basic similarities of various kinds doesn't automatically make them compatible. 

"ok i've already explained that Sasuke and Hinata have SIMILAR lifestyles, both have common goals and experiences which coincidentally are the same which is why they mirror each other near perfectly which is why I and many other SasuHina fans consider them a great pair due to the vast compatibility and how well they parallel each other.

It is indeed true that they are far distanced from each other but that is because of the circumstances that they have experienced throughout their life time has not caused them to meet face to face and go separate directions so of course Hinata couldn't give him much eyeing due to him not being present for a long majority of her life she didn't know about him and he didn't know about her but once they know about each other ;);)

However that doesn't denounce the fact that they are similar in both life experiences, goals, personality which is why a Pairing of this kind would be plausible because it would be a relationship of understanding, caring, and love, they will be able to both see and understand what they have seen, they will no longer feel in solitude from the hell that burdens them because they will now know they are not alone :) I can imagine how tight the embrace of the hug they would give each other if they ever conversed of their lifestyles together :) all it takes is a coincidental moment when they both visit konoha graveyard to visit their deceased relatives because both Sasuke and Hinata are known to visit Konoha graveyard often to visit their deceased relatives"

I'm sorry, but their goals and experiences cannot be compared outside of the most basic levels.

- Hinata lost one family member in a war and to a clear enemy. Open and shut. Sasuke lost 99.9% of his entire clan during peace time to a couple other (former) clan members (Itachi and Obito) and then was kept in the dark for the real reasons why for years afterward. Simply can't be compared.

- Hinata only wants to make changes within the confines of her own clan. Sasuke wanted to change pretty much the entire world. Huge difference in scale.

...what you're trying to do with such basic similarities is, no offense, not much different than how NH fans try to justify their pairing (and even parallel it to Mina/Kushi) by taking the most general of similarities and blowing them up into saying that it makes them completely similar and it makes the pairing work.

2e5.gif

#29 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 11:38 PM

too much damage control here

what's the point of NS becoming canon if the series is over? the only chance there might be is a reboot or a complete rewrite of the series (I can assure you the latter is more than a fleeting thought). 

#30 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 01:27 PM

@Supporter

I read what you put after and it doesn't really refute anything I posted...it's simply saying a lot of things regarding Naruto and Hinata and such that I agree with but don't really address anything I said. Yes, SP can fabricate a story if they believe they'll make money off of it as you said with NH but from what I've seen, there's not a whole lot of money to be made off of a SH pairing. I'm speaking "realistically" and keeping in terms of the disgustingly-canon story, including fabrications, that SH really couldn't work. Just because they have some basic similarities of various kinds doesn't automatically make them compatible. 

"ok i've already explained that Sasuke and Hinata have SIMILAR lifestyles, both have common goals and experiences which coincidentally are the same which is why they mirror each other near perfectly which is why I and many other SasuHina fans consider them a great pair due to the vast compatibility and how well they parallel each other.

However that doesn't denounce the fact that they are similar in both life experiences, goals, personality which is why a Pairing of this kind would be plausible because it would be a relationship of understanding, caring, and love, they will be able to both see and understand what they have seen, they will no longer feel in solitude from the hell that burdens them because they will now know they are not alone :) I can imagine how tight the embrace of the hug they would give each other if they ever conversed of their lifestyles together :) all it takes is a coincidental moment when they both visit konoha graveyard to visit their deceased relatives because both Sasuke and Hinata are known to visit Konoha graveyard often to visit their deceased relatives"

I'm sorry, but their goals and experiences cannot be compared outside of the most basic levels.

- Hinata lost one family member in a war and to a clear enemy. Open and shut. Sasuke lost 99.9% of his entire clan during peace time to a couple other (former) clan members (Itachi and Obito) and then was kept in the dark for the real reasons why for years afterward. Simply can't be compared.

- Hinata only wants to make changes within the confines of her own clan. Sasuke wanted to change pretty much the entire world. Huge difference in scale.

...what you're trying to do with such basic similarities is, no offense, not much different than how NH fans try to justify their pairing (and even parallel it to Mina/Kushi) by taking the most general of similarities and blowing them up into saying that it makes them completely similar and it makes the pairing work.

Well i've already refuted your point which you said "As for SH...yeah... as you mentioned, you would have to rewrite the entire manga from the ground up and actually develop them specifically to make it believable. There's just no way it could happen at this point at all." even with the previous reply I gave you... lol when I presented you my point of how studio pierrot fabricated the relationship Naruto and Hinata has by exaggerating and adding completely foreign moments that did not absolutely occur in the anime or manga.

Sasuke and Hinata as a couple has never been considered for plot for the anime and manga by both Studio Pierrot or Kishimoto so they have no way of knowing if they can Market the couple and make money off of it if they haven't presented it for the world to see, however with the direct similarities both Sasuke and Hinata share such as life experiences, liking the same foods, and similar combat abilities that shows that this Pairing is rich with potential, I highly doubt sharing similarities in life experiences to be basic, that is deeply emotional in both Sasuke and Hinata's cases and they would have a deep understanding and sympathy for both each other because they both know how it feels for what they both experienced :) 

Which is why someone should present the Idea of Sasuke and Hinata as a couple to both Kishimoto and Studio pierrot so that they can experiment with it, Such as not giving them a canon manga panel moment but first dedicating a special filler episode that features both Sasuke and Hinata together doesn't matter if they are working together or eating together just give them a moment together to see how fans will react and how they will like it so that Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot can see if the Idea of them being a couple or at least deep friends is canon worthy :)

The reason why the SasukeXHinata fanbase is a tad small is because of the reason I just mentioned, Studio Pierrot and Kishimoto never planned to have both these 2 characters in a plot scenario together so because of that both Sasuke and Hinata never get any moments together so people have a hard time to consider them having a romance together if they don't get any moments together, but the SasukeXHinata fans who are few in number realize so much potential they have as a couple because of the similarities they share and we are currently doing our best to make the whole world realize that this is a couple worth shipping, that's why I'm here on these and many other forums spreading the word! :)

Addressing your points
"Hinata lost one family member in a war and to a clear enemy. Open and shut. Sasuke lost 99.9% of his entire clan during peace time to a couple other (former) clan members (itach obito) and then was kept in the dark for the real reasons why for years afterward. Simply can't be compared."

Are we reading/watching the same anime/manga Naruto ? in the scene where neji's death occured he was accompanied by MULTIPLE members of the hyuga clan who were also killed by the very same attack that killed neji, Hinata was also in the same area witnessing the deaths of multiple members of her clan
CD8RI5x.gif
So therefore Hinata can have sympathy and understanding with Sasuke of how it's like to watch multiple members of your clan die in front of you.

Prior to Neji befriending Hinata after the chunin exam's arc, Neji was always bullying Hinata for a reason she wasn't aware of and was never told by other members of her clan or her father being kept in the dark! the reason was that Hinata's father killed a kidnapper from the cloud village attempting to kidnap Hinata for her byakugan, after the kidnapper was killed... to prevent war between the leaf and cloud village Hinata's father Hiashi would have to give his life to pay for the murder, but since Hiashi's twin brother Hizashi Neji's father looked exactly like him... Hiashi sacrificed him since he is of lesser status while Hiashi was the leader of the hyuga clan and thus causing Neji to hate the main branch family of the hyuga mainly Hinata because he believed she was the cause of it, So yes Hinata can sympathize and understand with Sasuke of how it's like to have your family keep major secrets from you. 

So yes with these 2 situations both Sasuke and Hinata experienced can be considered comparable.

"Hinata only wants to make changes within the confines of her own clan. Sasuke wanted to change pretty much the entire world. Huge difference in scale."

I'm sorry but both of these points are incorrect

Hinata never wanted to make changes to her clan, She only set a goal to get stronger so that her clan can acknowledge her strength so that she can be considered by her clan worthy to bear the name ever since this happened
prwR2eW.gif
This means she was content with the current order of her clan, reason why she wanted to gain acceptance from them ?

Sasukes goal was to avenge his murdered clansmen by killing the culprit non other then Itachi Uchiha a member of the Uchiha clan and to revive the Uchiha clan by repopulating it, what are these ? changes within the confines of his own clan.
2di0pic.jpg
His goal doesn't extend externally beyond his clan's affairs

As I pointed out both Sasuke and Hinata's goals lies within the affairs of their clans, to get stronger to be acknowledged by them as I pointed out, and to surpass their older siblings who is better then them at everything they do (Neji, Itachi)

The way i'm comparing the Similarities that Sasuke and Hinata share is no different then how NaruHina fans compare Naruto and Hinata to justify them with their Similarities ? Sasuke and Hinata ACTUALLY HAVE similarities of which i'm pointing out while Naruto and Hinata share ZERO similarities so how is the way i'm comparing Sasuke and Hinata's Similarities the same as the way NaruHina fans compare Naruto and Hinata ?

Naruto and Hinata have absolutely nothing in common

Naruto is:

1. Loud
2. Confident
3. Arrogant
4. Enthusiastic
5. Strong Willed

Hinata is:

1. Timid
2. Shy
3. Cowardly
4. Low Self Esteem 
5. Weak Willed/Submissive 

Naruto and Hinata are nothing alike she doesn't even like the same foods as him even ramen!
hqdefault.jpg
So I don't know how a relationship of this type could work out, This could explain why Naruto and Hinata's marriage is dying because Naruto and Hinata doesn't want to do the same things as each other so Naruto doesn't really feel compelled to spend his time with her, right now he's just treating her as a stereotypical house wife to take care of their kids and clean the house while he goes out in the world and do as he pleases, yeah they have such a thrillful marriage!

NaruHina fan's only think NarutoXHinata as a couple works because they like the cuteness factor of it, While we SasuHina fans have the cuteness factor of SasukeXHinata in addition to similarities that Sasuke and Hinata share that makes the couple ACTUALLY COMPATIBLE, this shows that Sasuke and Hinata could have had a stronger marriage then NarutoXHinata if they actually married, this is already hinted and shown since Boruto and Sasuke are similar in personality and that Sasuke is doing a better job taking care of Hinata's kids then Naruto shows that Sasuke should have actually been the father of Boruto and Hinata to be his wife :)

So it's obvious Sasuke and Hinata make the better pair :)

too much damage control here

what's the point of NS becoming canon if the series is over? the only chance there might be is a reboot or a complete rewrite of the series (I can assure you the latter is more than a fleeting thought). 

If you haven't been informed:
http://naruto.wikia....ext_Generations
The continuation of Naruto series

Yes i'm saying continuation because Masashi Kishimoto will be serving as the head editor and supervisor of this manga series,

So the story will still be essentially Kishimoto's since he is going to be approving, editing, and supervising of what ever part of the new story of this new manga is good or bad in his eyes :) so we are getting a little bit of Kishimoto's Soul in it :)

Also as I pointed out within my previous reply to this topic, Masashi Kishimoto's Wife has always been a dedicated NaruSaku Shipper, Ever since Kishimoto made NaruHina cannon he has been having problems with his Marriage, they constantly argue about this and Kishimoto constantly tells her that she is based off of Hinata even though I doubt since Hinata is never argumentative while Sakura is so who should Kishimoto's wife be based on again ? Even Kishimoto's wife considers herself LIKE SAKURA! 
http://www.animenews...omic-con/.94186

So this could be whats compelling Kishimoto to make NaruSaku cannon, he's already given us hints that he is going towards the direction of NaruSaku in Boruto Naruto the movie with the hints of Sasuke and Sakura's marriage isn't doing so well since Kishimoto wrote the script for the movie as I provided evidence of it within this topic, So this is telling us that Kishimoto is going to consider making NaruSaku cannon if he want's to keep his wife lol.

Kishimoto also stated that the new Boruto manga will be based on the relationship with his wife and sons, So if Kishimoto bases himself off Naruto and Bases his wife off of Hinata, and Naruto and Hinata's marriage currently isn't going so well in the current part of the series and Kishimoto AND HIS WIFE isn't getting along to well WITH THEIR MARRIAGE what does that tell you ? Naruto and Hinata's marriage could be breaking up and then due to their marriage not working out and then Naruto starts to spend time with Sakura more and thus the NaruSaku shipping begins once again!!

So don't thrown in the towel just yet NaruSaku fans! these are all clear indications that NaruSaku is a Huge possibility for the upcoming Boruto manga in addition to my favorite SasuHina ship, It's a Win Win situation for all of us!!

b8e5a55aa842ce7c9de1d93add0bded4.jpg

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 27 April 2016 - 02:28 PM.

#31 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:19 PM

Yes i'm saying continuation because Masashi Kishimoto will be serving as the head editor and supervisor of this manga series

What??? are you serious/certain??? He said he is done with naruto and going to write new sci-fi manga in his interview ... what kind of trickery bullsh*t is this???

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#32 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:39 PM

Yes i'm saying continuation because Masashi Kishimoto will be serving as the head editor and supervisor of this manga series

What??? are you serious/certain??? He said he is done with naruto and going to write new sci-fi manga in his interview ... what kind of trickery bullsh*t is this???

Dude!! lol what ever interview that you saw Kishimoto present in was probably very old when he said that, people's minds can change at any given moment

http://www.animenews...ishimoto/.96700

#33 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:46 PM

Look man 
nope there is not hints of ss getting a divorce in boruto the movie yeah I know sasuke has been travealing for a long time and has no spend any time with sakura and sarada but watch the scene where sarada says sakura is happy why sasuke is back again
For what has been shown in gaiden and boruto the movie so much as sasuke spend at least some minutes with sakura she will be happy with her marriage
and again man nope naruto has not spent any time with sakura, from where did you get this idea ? they don't even interact directally in gaiden and boruto the movie

#34 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:53 PM

Dude!! lol what ever interview that you saw Kishimoto present in was probably very old when he said that, people's minds can change at any given moment

http://www.animenews...ishimoto/.96700

"supervising" man

This is just to they give an excuse of kishimoto actually gicing a kitten about the manga

kishimoto also supervised the novels

So are you going to take all the SS/NH novels as totally canon ?

The point is if kishimoto was going to make a move like divorce he had the perfect chance to make this in gaiden in gaiden there was the perfect opportunity to make sasuke and sakura get a divorce but you know what happened at end so why he will make this now in a manga which is not even writen by him ?

#35 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:56 PM

Look man 
nope there is not hints of ss getting a divorce in boruto the movie yeah I know sasuke has been travealing for a long time and has no spend any time with sakura and sarada but watch the scene where sarada says sakura is happy why sasuke is back again
For what has been shown in gaiden and boruto the movie so much as sasuke spend at least some minutes with sakura she will be happy with her marriage
and again man nope naruto has not spent any time with sakura, from where did you get this idea ? they don't even interact directally in gaiden and boruto the movie

Please read what I recently replied to HalfDemonInuyasha and Anthony ^^ and you will understand better

#36 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:08 PM

Please read what I recently replied to HalfDemonInuyasha and Anthony ^^ and you will understand better

I read your whole post
and you still don't showed any proof of 
1-how hinata will move on from naruto to sasuke
2-how sakura will move on from sasuke to naruto
3-why would sakura and hinata want a divorce ?
I really don't think "their husband don't spend any time with the wifes" is a good argument since for what has been shown both sakura and hinata are happy with having at least the uchiha and uzumaki names
and  where did you read the new manga will be focused on the wifes ? sorry but this is fake
All what they said was this manga was going to be about the new generation
we can assume sasuke and naruto will also play a big role in the plot but there is no info of sakura and hinata even having a important role in the plot
Assuming by gaiden and boruto the movie sakura and hinata will just play the role "the mothers and wifes of the main characters"

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:21 PM

Focus on the wives? Man, it's definitely not Kishimoto's work.

#38 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:57 PM

Well I have to repeat myself yet again... I'm not saying that it's a 100% chance that Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura will divorce their marriages, I am pointing out the hints that will make one speculate and assume that they will in the upcoming Boruto manga to give all NaruSaku fans hope once again,

Apparently some of you don't want to hear about hope, when i'm only trying to help you guys see that theres a chance that your favorite Pairing has a chance to come true, don't give up just yet belive it! 

#39 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:04 PM

Well I have to repeat myself yet again... I'm not saying that it's a 100% chance that Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura will divorce their marriages, I am pointing out the hints that will make one speculate and assume that they will in the upcoming Boruto manga to give all NaruSaku fans hope once again,

Apparently some of you don't want to hear about hope, when i'm only trying to help you guys see that theres a chance that your favorite Pairing has a chance to come true, don't give up just yet belive it! 

The thing is there is no anything really giving hope they will make a divorce

And I still have faith in ns but I don't think it will happen by a divorce, this really don't seems something possible in a kid manga sorry

I and my friend have some theories about it if you want to talk about it so just check your inbox 

#40 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:19 PM

The thing is there is no anything really giving hope they will make a divorce

And I still have faith in ns but I don't think it will happen by a divorce, this really don't seems something possible in a kid manga sorry

I and my friend have some theories about it if you want to talk about it so just check your inbox 

I've already said that Masashi Kishimoto heavily Implies in a interview that Sasuke and Sakura are not content with their marriage, Here is a link to the full interview with Masashi Kishimoto:http://www.cinemacaf...8/07/33246.html Translate the page

I've already said that Masashi Kishimoto will be serving as the head editor and supervisor of this manga series,

So the story will still be essentially Kishimoto's since he is going to be approving, editing, and supervising of what ever part of the new story of this new manga is good or bad in his eyes :) so we are getting a little bit of Kishimoto's Soul in it :)

Also as I pointed out within my previous reply to this topic, Masashi Kishimoto's Wife has always been a dedicated NaruSaku Shipper, Ever since Kishimoto made NaruHina cannon he has been having problems with his Marriage, they constantly argue about this and Kishimoto constantly tells her that she is based off of Hinata even though I doubt since Hinata is never argumentative while Sakura is so who should Kishimoto's wife be based on again ? Even Kishimoto's wife considers herself LIKE SAKURA! 
http://www.animenews...omic-con/.94186

So this could be whats compelling Kishimoto to make NaruSaku cannon, he's already given us hints that he is going towards the direction of NaruSaku in Boruto Naruto the movie with the hints of Sasuke and Sakura's marriage isn't doing so well since Kishimoto wrote the script for the movie as I provided evidence of it within this topic, So this is telling us that Kishimoto is going to consider making NaruSaku cannon if he want's to keep his wife lol.

Kishimoto also stated that the new Boruto manga will be based on the relationship with his wife and sons, So if Kishimoto bases himself off Naruto and Bases his wife off of Hinata, and Naruto and Hinata's marriage currently isn't going so well in the current part of the series and Kishimoto AND HIS WIFE isn't getting along to well WITH THEIR MARRIAGE what does that tell you ? Naruto and Hinata's marriage could be breaking up and then due to their marriage not working out and then Naruto starts to spend time with Sakura more and thus the NaruSaku shipping begins once again!!

And i've pointed out in many of the movie scenes and manga pages that Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura aren't having the best time with their marriages.

And I even pointed out how Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura aren't compatible with each other which is why my evidence clearly says that these 2 marriages need to swap husbands!

Example Hinata doesn't even like ramen!
hqdefault.jpg

All this information and hints given to us by Kishimoto himself is more then enough info to speculate that a divorce or at the very least a temporary seperation between the marriages of Naruto/Hinata and Sasuke/Sakura will happen, and Kishimoto even stated in the interview that: 

Kishimoto: Yeah, I don't know for sure if they are really happy. They can seperate and go their own way, I still have not decided yet

So don't give up NaruSaku fans you have been given new hope to look up to!! :)

b8e5a55aa842ce7c9de1d93add0bded4.jpg

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 27 April 2016 - 04:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users