Close

Pocky's sketch thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Juri_*

Guest_Juri_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2007 - 07:13 PM

Yeah... just sketches of Naruto and the casts. Whether AU, cannon or something that comes up into my head when I'm bored.

Warning, the hands are questionable, the anatomy may come off a bit wrong... but it's still okay. Anyways, I'm just practicing on drawing Naruto and the crew just for the heck of it.

Ahem, now that I have my old account back I'll continue posting my work in this thread as Pocky's sketch thread, coz, like I'm frakin' lazy to start a new one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, these two are just warm ups. Though I'm displeased with the results with the hands. :shamefulcry0js:

The many narutos

Gaara... or atleast older version...

sweatdrop.gif

#2 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 09:12 PM

O____o

*bows down to the uber awesome skillz*

That is awesome! happy.gif

Good job!

LOVE IS WAR,

#3 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 26 August 2007 - 12:56 AM

Those are amazing, Mate! I really like the Naruto ones. Fantastic! a_dance.gif Post some more later! XD

#4 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 01:00 AM

XDDDD

YOSH! Naruto in a towel!~

(I'm not pervy I swear. XD)

I really liek your sketches. They're very well done.

Btw, welcome to H&E! happy.gif
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#5 Guest_Juri_*

Guest_Juri_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2007 - 02:22 PM

Thank you, but they're not that great (thus the term doodling comes to mind). I was half way through hyperventilating when I posted the second one. tongue.gif

Thank you again anyways!

#6 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:14 PM

Looks great, about the hands.

On Fem-Naruto the left hand (our left) is good but the right should be tilted more and grasping around the upper arm. On the towel-Naruto I am assuming his hands are on his hips so they would be open with the heels of the hands resting on the tops of the pelvic bones with the fingers strait and on the hips to maintain the upright posture.

Thats all I can think of, I still suck at hands but I'm getting better... practice as they say...
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#7 Guest_Juri_*

Guest_Juri_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2007 - 10:52 PM

Ha, ha, thanks, I noticed they come off like that too, but I was too lazy to change it once I started scanning. Whenever I drawing something, when I'm done, I always notice the mistakes and go "Arrrgh...", but then say "Oh well!" and get on with life. I really gotta stop that trait if I ever want to improve tongue.gif

Anyways I was doodling this yesterday and this time was inspired when I noticed a Team Hebi thread with the polls and stuff. So... I drew them, but halfway through I got tired and quickly finished up Karin without a care. Juugo and Suigetsu were toughies, up to a point where I wanted to yank my hair out. Everything about Juugo is fine... except his nose... god, his nose, why is it difficult?!?! Then, there's Suigetsu, I just can't draw him properly.

I did this one today, it turned out okay enough for me to put in more details than I usually put on anything. Plus it was, like, Narusaku. So yeah. It came into my head really... If Naruto and Sakura are the next generation of Tsunade and Jiraiya, then they're bound to be drinking buddies right?

#8 Kerushii

Kerushii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:I like all animals, reading, drawing, talking, anime, manga, videogames, running, cooking (until I do something ditzy and almost burn the house down...), watching movies and anime, making clothes, taking pictures, and running around and shouting things!

Posted 26 August 2007 - 11:54 PM

Wow I really like your artwork! I really like your style, and they're really good for doodling/sketches!<3

#9 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:23 AM

I AM SO JEALOUS. Your lines are so clean... and so neat. Reminds me of Kitsu. happy.gif; Anyways, I love the form and the figures, it's really fantastic, I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Oh and check my art thread out. >=DD If you dare! XD

#10 Guest_Juri_*

Guest_Juri_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2007 - 12:25 AM

Hahaha Thank you, but the only reason why it's so clean looking is because of the blue outline... I don't know why, but it makes things look pretty.

Anyways, From now on Pocky-chan (which is my old account, now that SB-nee-chan fixed it up for moi) is posting the artwork.

#11 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:58 AM

I was bored and so I asked some people to give me ideas to draw something, anything. Random, I don't care. Disturbing, as long as I don't get banned for it. Weird... bah! I'll still do it. So um, since I don't have that much imagination I want some suggestions on what to draw next. Really, you're ideas would be very much appreciated, like, now. smile.gif

I forgot who suggested these on LC. Except someone said something about Itachi screaming... and I didn't do that happy.gif;

I just drew myself, like I said before, boredom...

Ignore the eyes, I was trying to figure what fit best with me. The one with the "WTF" is me when I first found out that I had to wear a uniform. I refuse to wear ties, thank god they're optional. And Yes... I have a mole on my left cheek... I know its shown on the right, but really, let's pretend its left okay?

#12 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:55 AM

OH WOW! I didn't see the last ones you're amazing! a_dance.gif a_spaz.gif

#13 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:13 AM

Waaaah!!! One reply only :shamefulcry0js: Am I that unlovable? But thank you SakuDotz, you're a sweetheart a_hug.gif

Anyways, yeah... I wanted to try different postures and I've been trying to do a doushinji about the spinoff Naruto Highschool thingy, but I wasn't sure if I had the will power to... So this is the preview of what My doushinji could be about... except I have no creative story telling in me and that I'm too lazy.

#14 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:18 AM

Oh wow, Juri-chan! I ADORE your art style! It's really such a pleasure to see all of these different pics. They all look so damn good! a_spaz.gif wub.gif

#15 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:45 AM

HOLYWTFSATANONAPONY!!!!!111111oneoneone

arg.gif

THIS
IS
FRIGGIN'
GOLD
UP
THE
EGYPT! >8DDDDDDDD

Dood, pockie-chan, this is OMGGIZZLE-GASMS...

Yes...we shall dub your art the "OMGIZZLE-I-GASM-WITH-BLUE-INK-IN-THE-OJOSSSS!!!!" ..art..stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gah, dood, do you have like a tutorial or somefin?
I wanna just sketch crazy like that..gahh, I have *so* many school adventures I'd wanna just sketch out like you did. XD

How long did like one of those pages take? And like, how long did one scene take? 8DDDD

TELL MEEEEEHHH!!!! DX

Oh and... puahahhahah! laugh.gif x's google at the Rice Krispy Treat. XDDDD!
I lubbed it you land lubber flubber! <3333

EEK-GAD!
SO YEAH!
I'd appreciate like...a down to down reply to this, because I asked like 10 questions of d00m! XDDDDDDD

* :HG:'s your art in duckie boxers and runs away*

edit:

OHMYJEEZ! I almost forgot ---> Mebbe when you're bored again, you can draw the granny (shaunamaa~XD) in like, a wheelchair or a cane? With wrinkly skin? XDDDD!!! OOO OO! Have someone like, push her really fast or steal her cane, with her yelling like, "Dagflabbit Whipper Snappers!!! D8<"

XDDDD Request inserted and done. xD

#16 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:47 AM

Pocky-chan!!! th_glomp.gif

Your artwork is SOOOOOO... BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love your work!!! wub.gif

Keep it up!!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#17 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 30 August 2007 - 02:50 AM

I just luv your artwork, Pocky-chan! Keep up the good work >D a_spaz.gif a_dance.gif
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#18 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 30 August 2007 - 05:13 AM

The style is definitely very good on top of that you actually make awesome drawings, so I dont have to lie and say they look nice when they arent..which isnt the case here because your work is awesomenes...

The Angel is Impressed!!!!

:thumbs:

Hope to see more artwork!

#19 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:35 AM

@ Sakura Blossoms, Derock, Sakura~Kitsune, StarlightAngel : THANK YOU! And I'll keep up the good work a_dance.gif

Anyways this is for Xar, coz he said something about being unloved and so, in my support you are NOT unloved Xar! XD

HA! I can never draw Sakura the way I want her too... BLEH! But she ended up okay...AFTER TWO HOURS arg.gif

Krisk's reply shall be after this because she posted long and I will answer her questions one by one (if I can find all ten that is). Therefore, questionably, she has her very own post dedicated to her hidden questions.

#20 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:55 AM

DANG! XD This is awesome!

a_dance.gif

I <3 the BLUE color!

You anatomy skillz are very good, too! I wish my stuff was as neat as yours. XDDD
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users