50 replies to this topic

#1 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 08:55 AM

Okie, I changed this thread to Naruto Crossovers, because some of these pics have people from FMA and Bleach, ect....and because of I some non-OP/Naruto art *shifty eyes*! OKie!! So, all Naruto crossovers go in here!!! Yay!! Bring the anime-encounters ON! a_dance.gif

Yay! I found this great pic!! I love both animes and this pic is one of my favorites!! A crossover with One Piece and Naruto, but more OP than Naruto...oh well, just thought I'd share!! a_dance.gif

#2 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Interests:Ramen, Videogames, Anime, Godzilla, Ramen, Horror Movies, NaruSaku, and Ramen

Posted 24 June 2006 - 02:34 PM

Hey thats cool! I love One Piece to, its such a great show. Actually I found an image like that, but its more like the Naruto characters set in One Piece, just let me see if I can find it.

Ah there we go. It's not as good as the one you posted but I thought you might wanna see it.

If you like crack pairings go here

#3 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 04:54 PM

a_dance.gif Yayyyy! Great find, nobody-kun!! I had remembered I saw THAT picture somewhere, but forgotten WHERE and I was gonna put it up in this thread beside my OP pic!!! a_spaz.gif Hahhaa, it looks like you beat me to it! Good JOB!! :thumbs: th_glomp.gif

#4 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Interests:Ramen, Videogames, Anime, Godzilla, Ramen, Horror Movies, NaruSaku, and Ramen

Posted 24 June 2006 - 06:19 PM

a_dance.gif Yayyyy! Great find, nobody-kun!! I had remembered I saw THAT picture somewhere, but forgotten WHERE and I was gonna put it up in this thread beside my OP pic!!! a_spaz.gif Hahhaa, it looks like you beat me to it! Good JOB!! :thumbs: th_glomp.gif

Ah so you already saw that one. I found it well looking around on deviantart so thats probably were you saw it too. I figured I'd post it here cause it was kinda related to the topic. *looks around to make sure no one is looking, then does a victory dace for beating krisk to posting that pic tongue.gif *

#5 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 11:59 PM

Funny. tongue.gif

#6 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 June 2006 - 01:21 AM

Awesome! One Piece is another one of my favorite animes of all time.

uc.png

#7 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 03:58 AM

Yea One Piece and Naruto are my two favorite animes right now. You know this topic has been making me wonder what would happen if Naruto and Luffy meet each other. There really similar so you have to wonder if they'd get along or try and fight each other all the time. Well I'm gonna go and think about this, and maybe see if I can find some more One Piece style Naruto pics or vice versa.

#8 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 05:10 AM

Mine too!! a_dance.gif Well, kinda I guess... Naruto, of course, IS one of my favs, but One Piece was taken from me whilst I was finished with the Arlong Arc!! ARGHH!! mad.gif One piece was one of my Youtube Animes...but then that whole Anime-taking-off thing happened, and I'm stuck with the manga. Don't get me wrong, manga's great, but it kinda takes that certain *something* that the anime show has...SIGH!! OH well, what am I to do? Anyways,

Hhahaa, yes, Naruto and Luffy ARE similar, what with their heroic-ness and ramen/meat!! Hahha!! =D YEHAHHH!! Look for more!! But, as I've searched my memory, I havn't found OPxNaruto fanart except THESE two!! I'll help ya!! YAYAYY! a_spaz.gif

#9 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 05:32 AM

I've found some more krisk!

First up we have a Naruto vs. Luffy pic

I also have some other ones

Here's one with Naruto, Luffy, and Edward

and I've got one more

Here's a pic with some of the Naruto and One Piece cast

I'm still looking so I'll see if I can find more.

#10 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:31 AM

Does this count?

#11 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:37 AM

:blink: .... YAYAYYAYAY!! NEVERMIND!! I GUESS THERE'S MOREE!! Good job, Nobody-kun and Hinata-chan!!! th_glomp.gif

I'M gonna look for some!! a_dance.gif

#12 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 06:47 AM

Another one! They both look evil. Especially Luffy. o.0

#13 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 11:51 AM

Drat you beat me to posting that pirate vs ninja's one Hinata-chan. I still have some more though.

First up a Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach image

I also found a cool comic with Naruto, One Piece, and FMA

Here's one involving two of the coolest characters from each show.

and finally one more comic involving a lot of shows like FMA, Dragonball, Bleach, and of course Naruto and One Piece.

That's all I have for now, I'll see if I can find some more later. Oh and if you wanna look for some more kirsk I recommend going to deviantart and searching for Naruto and One Piece, that's how I found most of the pics.

#14 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:04 AM

Yay! Great finds everyone :thumbs: !!! I bring more!! Yay, the shinobi are WANTED now!!!! a_dance.gif I made these myself, the posters that is, not the "shots" of the "criminals" bwhahahha!! Enjoy! a_spaz.gif

#15 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:37 AM

:o .....Damn. Those are great krisk! :thumbs: The only complaint I have is I think you should have made the bounty prices diffrent depending on the characters, since bounties seem to be a good way of measuring strength in One Piece. Oh and I bring some more art.

First up it's the Naruto cast all dressed up for Halloween.

Then it's the Ultimate Double Team! Seriously name one villian that can fight them both at once and win and I'll give you a cookie (DBZ villians don't count cause their ridiculous powerful, just like the cast)

And finally I bring another comic

I know not as many as usual, but I'll try harder next time! YOSH!!

:rocklee: : Use Youth Power!

RN: Stop following me!

#16 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:21 AM

QUOTE (Random Nobody @ Jun 26 2006, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:o .....Damn. Those are great krisk! :thumbs: The only complaint I have is I think you should have made the bounty prices diffrent depending on the characters, since bounties seem to be a good way of measuring strength in One Piece.

I know not as many as usual, but I'll try harder next time! YOSH!!

:rocklee: : Use Youth Power!

RN: Stop following me!

Thanks, RN-kun! a_dance.gif Oi, it took awhile though! HMM, I can take requests though!! Yay!! I could do everyone over WITH the changed bounty! a_plotting.gif Hhaha, (inserting self-upness) Link or post the pic of the Naruto character that you want WANTED (lol), I'll do the bounty prices too!! So! YOSH! I'm takin' Naruto WANTED-poster requests!! a_spaz.gif

*looks at Rocklee* Heyyy RN-kun!! Hahhaa, Gai-sensei and I were in the FavPairings Threads!! WHOO HOO!! Hahha, good luck with Rocklee-kun thoughh!!

#17 Danni

Danni

..life..hard

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:24 AM

[quote name='Random Nobody' date='Jun 27 2006, 04:37 AM' post='67696']
:o .....Damn. Those are great krisk! :thumbs: The only complaint I have is I think you should have made the bounty prices diffrent depending on the characters, since bounties seem to be a good way of measuring strength in One Piece. Oh and I bring some more art.

First up it's the Naruto cast all dressed up for Halloween.

I have this one as my background. THANKS.

I be there in 2 months YAAY!

#18 Random Nobody

Random Nobody

Don't Touch the Flag!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:45 AM

I have this one as my background. THANKS.

No Problem! :thumbs:

So krisk, do you want us to just post the images for the wanted posters here, or are you gonna make a seperate topic for it? And I just noticed that I've become a Genin! Cool, I'm a ninja now! *ties on Leaf Headband*

:rocklee: : Wear it with pride RN!

RN: Didn't I tell you to stop following me!?

:rocklee: : I can't do that until you've learned the Ways of Youth Power! *has flames in his eyes*

RN: Okay that's IT! *forms handseal* Sexy Sakura no Jutsu! *transforms into a naked Sakura*

:rocklee: : nosebleed8rx.gif *passes out*

RN: Alright! I'm Awesome!.....why do I feel Killer Intent *turns around and sees Sakura beind him*

sakura.gif :.........

RN:.........I'm dead, aren't I?

sakura.gif : *nods*

RN: Well in that case, I guess all I can say is OMG is that a Zombie!?! *points*

sakura.gif : *looks for Zombie*

RN: *Runs away as fast as he possibly can*

Well that was fun tongue.gif

#19 uv12345

uv12345

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:56 PM

:naruto: sakura.gif a_hug.gif

#20 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 04:57 PM

I love that picture. Its hilarious! 111189.gif Shika as Reno is hot. nosebleed8rx.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users