Close
Photo

The Heaven & Earth Fanart/Fanfiction Contest 5!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

#41 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:05 PM

Is it alright to join? I was kinda hooked in by the prizes and, by the way, before I post my entry may I ask if it is alright if my theme is a play of words??? Not exactly 5 but still 5...something about 5 or with regards to the prompt 5...thanks for answering. :3

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#42 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:08 AM

Epic-length oneshot for epic contest. @_@

It was a bit of a doozy, but I enjoyed making it.

QUOTE (aoi-no-tenshii @ Nov 7 2009, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it alright to join? I was kinda hooked in by the prizes and, by the way, before I post my entry may I ask if it is alright if my theme is a play of words??? Not exactly 5 but still 5...something about 5 or with regards to the prompt 5...thanks for answering. :3

Well, the theme of the contest is five, so it has to relate to five, and not just by putting the word in like, 'Naruto held up his hand to give Kiba a high five.' It has to have 5 having a significant importance to the oneshot, or at least relate to five things, gifts, days, months, five dates, etc.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#43 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 08 November 2009 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Nov 8 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Epic-length oneshot for epic contest. @_@

It was a bit of a doozy, but I enjoyed making it.

DENIM-KUN! rawr.gif I can't read your story, since it's MA. That's just too sad. arg.gif

#44 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:24 AM

Alright since we clearly don't have enough entries to judge this contest we have decided to extend the deadline by two weeks so now it ends on:

November 23th 8 p.m. EST!

Come on fellow NaruSaku fans we call upon you to fill us with wonderous fanart and fanfiction! We don't want to keep all these prizes for ourselves!

#45 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:20 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Nov 7 2009, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
DENIM-KUN! rawr.gif I can't read your story, since it's MA. That's just too sad. arg.gif

lol, sorry, Shadowmoon, thanks for pointing that out. I was cruising throught the posting process, and didn't think to look at the rating. I changed it to M, so it should be viewable; I want to be safe with the rating for the oneshot.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#46 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:35 AM

@ Denim-kun -- Thanks a million! wow.png *goes to read*

@ True-kun -- I was planning to enter actually, but I didn't have time to finish my story, since our school festival is approaching. So, I'm a bit relieved that the deadline was extended. tongue.gif Thanks to you too!

#47 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:43 AM

oooo... Denim... juicy one-shot! a_thumbs.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#48 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Nov 8 2009, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ Denim-kun -- Thanks a million! wow.png *goes to read*

lol, yeah, not a problem. Kind of pointless to post a oneshot when it's not even readable. :/

QUOTE (Derock @ Nov 8 2009, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oooo... Denim... juicy one-shot! a_thumbs.gif

Heh, you flatter me, Derock XD

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#49 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Nov 8 2009, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, the theme of the contest is five, so it has to relate to five, and not just by putting the word in like, 'Naruto held up his hand to give Kiba a high five.' It has to have 5 having a significant importance to the oneshot, or at least relate to five things, gifts, days, months, five dates, etc.

Aw...thanks for the information^^ I think my theme doesn't fit there though...oh well, I'll just try to start from scratch again.. shamefulcry0js.gif

Alright since we clearly don't have enough entries to judge this contest we have decided to extend the deadline by two weeks so now it ends on:

Comemoved. I hope I'd be able to r on fellow NaruSaku fans we call upon you to fill us with wonderous fanart and fanfiction! We don't want to keep all these prizes for ourselves!

YAY!!! a_dance.gif I was hoping the deadline would be moved boogie.gif

I love God. <3

#50 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (True @ Nov 8 2009, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come on fellow NaruSaku fans we call upon you to fill us with wonderous fanart and fanfiction! We don't want to keep all these prizes for ourselves!
I was struggling to buckle down and finish. Thank God! Maybe I'll finish more than one... prepare to be flooded with mediocre fanarts biggrin.gif

Had an idea for a fic too, but that's never going to happen...

Gotta go read this juicy oneshot now heheelq7.png

#51 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:53 AM

Lots of nice work! Too much competition!! sweatdrop.gif

But yeah. Tell me what you guys think about this happy.gif

Edited by Froot, 09 November 2009 - 04:58 AM.

#52 TwinEnigma

TwinEnigma

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Justice. Win. Credit where credit is due. Art. Lots of it.

Posted 09 November 2009 - 05:21 AM

Not sure if I can hit the fanart side, but I gave the fanfiction a whack. I used five... rather unusually, all things considered.
TwinEnigma's Deviantart - No reposting any of TwinEnigma's art without express permission.

#53 IntrepidSpacemanSpiff

IntrepidSpacemanSpiff

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:12 PM

Yay for extension!

I'll hopefully have something for the fanfiction side of the contest in the next couple days.

#54 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (True @ Nov 8 2009, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

W00t! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to enter because I found out only a few days ago about the contest and tried scraping together a story. Glad I can take a little more time to proof it. Thank you!
End of line.

#55 Sakura and Ino 4Ever

Sakura and Ino 4Ever

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:I have interests in Sonic the Hedgehog, High School Musical, etc.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:00 AM

i'm totally entering this contest!
Sakura-chan and Ino-chan will be together forever....

#56 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:08 AM

I drew a concept picture for this contest it makes me laugh and cry at the same time..

JLHza2T.png

#57 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:02 AM

The contest is now official over! Thank you to all the participants for providing us with their hard work and remember to vote for your favorites by Nov. 30th

#58 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 01:05 AM

Boy was I cutting it fine sweatdrop.gif

#59 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:06 AM

^YAY!!! You did a pictureee!! happy.gif

#60 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:46 AM

^*sighs* bummer... I missed the deadline... @_@ *sighs*

^and to the one who added my entry for the fanart... thank you so much!! (:

I love God. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users