#10201 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:01 PM

:lmao: Your sig make reading your posts a little hard ! It's funny ! Which manga is it from ? 

About what you said, we don't need any alternate ending ! We don't need NS or anything when we know that the real Naruto and the real Sakura are dead. 

But in the other hand, it could be interesting to see Kishi admit that he f****ed up ! 

Maybe he didn't even plan any ending...when you see that he didn't even wrote his own story himself..He certainly just waited for his editor to tell him what to write... I've never lost so much respect (and hated) for anybody in my life. 

It's not a shonen anymore...nor a shojo...it's just bullsh**.  :wallbash:

Agreed!! I just want him to admit that he messed up, even if I have to wait 10 years for it. I want him to admit that he know what he did was wrong. I dislike him so much right now it's almost unbearable. 

And the character's name is King from Nanatsu no Taizai! He's my favorite character ever! He's a fairy, but my sig is his "human" form lol!

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#10202 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:10 PM

I just found out that Kotoko Aihara (from Itazura na kiss, one of my favorite shojos) was voiced by....Nana Mizuki... :pinch:

Hahahahha Madao ! I can't help but laugh everytime I think about the first episode he was introduced in !!  :lmao:  :lmao:

My sympathies to you Ua0ykl4.gif.

I laugh every time in every episode he's in and also with Kondo they're hilarious :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  .147px-Madao-sunglass.jpg

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10203 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:13 PM

If such a thing were to happen he would call it the "real end" and pretend it was planned this whole time. I don't think he has it in him to admit that he screwed up.

Knowing him, he probably would say such thing :lmao:  :lmao:

Wasn't Hinata suppose to be the new heroine? 

http://gweatherwax.t...s-sp-and-sj-are

Edited by TheMagicConch, 15 March 2015 - 07:13 PM.

Posted Image

#10204 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:17 PM

My sympathies to you Ua0ykl4.gif.

I laugh every time in every episode he's in and also with Kondo they're hilarious :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  .147px-Madao-sunglass.jpg

Kondo! And Otae  :hehehe:

#10205 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:18 PM

Ohh yeaahh Yamato  :cry: Such a great character. 
It hurts me everytime I remember "the early shippuden" part. It was so much better back then: the new team seven ,a lot of NS moments, all the bonds, when all akatsuki members were alive, Jiraya, no hinata...Ok, I need to stop...  :cry:

LOL

YEEEEEEEP.

The good ole days! :love: (,:

I'm just waiting for someone to buy off the rights of naruto that will treat the characters with respect! :zaru:

& no, kishimoto won't kittening get money. LOL

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#10206 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:19 PM

Kondo! And Otae  :hehehe:

tumblr_mg3yud7ft31rmt3tbo1_400.gif

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10207 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:20 PM

All he does is surf his macbook, eat ramen 24/7, drink alcohol and neglect those around him :zaru:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

the truth of the kitten ending came out !

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#10208 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:22 PM

But we still can see that, Naruto will always go complain to Sakura and no one else, and that he kinda missed her as proved here "“Whaaaaat, but it’s been so long since you stopped by the Hokage Residence. You’ve finally shown your face…You’re acting so cold as an original member of team 7.”

So ,apparently, even after the war, they weren't even meeting each other as they used to...

Of course they don't talk. As I said, Sakura is officaly Sasuke's property, and her life revolves around him... as she has to remind Naruto in this stupid "story".

"I choose Sasuke-kun..."

This Sakura would likely have betrayed the f@cking villiage for her "Sasuke-Kun" in the end. Poor little slave girl.

#10209 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:29 PM

This book will contain 224 pages.....224 pages of "Sasuke-kun this, Sasuke-kun that" ...about how he hurt her, tried to kill her multiple times and how she still loves him, even more than before.

Disgusting. 

Obsessive madness would work to. But yes disgusting. Immoral. Pathetic.Illogical. Masochistic. And much much worse adjectives then that.

#10210 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:32 PM

This book will contain 224 pages.....224 pages of "Sasuke-kun this, Sasuke-kun that" ...about how he hurt her, tried to kill her multiple times and how she still loves him, even more than before.
Disgusting. 

y3PWaHz.gif

Good luck in life to those people who think this is true love! :zaru:

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#10211 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:33 PM

Been a minute, since I've been here and I finally managed to catch up.

So, starting with the novel, the characterization is spot on for how SP loved to write Naruto and Sakura, but it's stupid that the scene was even there.

Sakura's novel with be the most putrid piece of trash I will most likely hear about, in the history of anime.

Whenever someone points out how much of an idiot Kishi is for not expanding Sakura's character I nearly want to cry at all that wasted potential and write my own story.

As always, I hope Kishi is suffering for his decisions, SP gets shut down, and for part three flops.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#10212 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:35 PM

As always, I hope Kishi is suffering for his decisions, SP gets shut down, and for part three flops.

Do you guys think the Naruto anime will get cancelled?

From what I've seen, the anime quality is kitten & the new fillers are kitten. :zaru:

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#10213 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:47 PM

There will be nothing NaruSaku about that novel.

That's a positive. NS under this mangaka is garbage.

I can only imagine how much punishment Sakura's character will undergo if Sakura pushed Naruto away and onto Hinata is confirmed to be a selfless act and her getting with Sasuke was just to inflict self punishment for her treating Naruto like trash.

It's not just Sasuke that abused her, but she she's in love with Naruto that was using her to get one up on Sasuke because of his rivarly with her first love interest. That is a double whammy and Sakura doesn't deserve this type of treatment. This is totally a character degradation.

The best thing for Sakura is that she remains a manipulative bi*** after her hidden or she's killed off somewhere in Pt3. 

I'd like to think that too

but the thing about "Sakura's hidden feelings" has been bothering me

Scumbag-sensei being the King of asspulls and retcons. I'm not going to drop my guard until I read her translated novel.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 15 March 2015 - 07:49 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#10214 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

Do you guys think the Naruto anime will get cancelled?

From what I've seen, the anime quality is kitten & the new fillers are kitten. :zaru:

I don't know if it will be cancelled outright, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are re-evaluating their decision to go beyond the manga's conclusion. They may just animate the rest of the manga and call it a day. The manga stuff, I imagine, would be the stuff that draws in the higher amount of viewers, and they would want to maintain what little they have left.

Of course, no one ever said that SP were smart.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#10215 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

So true.

And after reading the bit from Shika's novel, the preview of Sakura's novel and knowing that they're going to release it on a significant NS date...I don't think that's a coincidence. 

The characterization of the women in these books, the complete and utter destruction of their characters...all I can think is that the writers are completely sexist. This isn't just bad writing. This is offensive stereotyping. Sakura is shown as sharp and violent and shrewish. The only women that we are allowed to "like" are the ones who are passive and weepy.

Temari was always bolder, more fierce and more threatening than Sakura — they weren't even on the same level. Sakura was compassionate. Temari was a killer. And Shikamaru was the one who was crying! But look the books would have us believe that Sakura was the brashest character of the book, Temari just needed to be softened by a man's love, and the lesson of Shikamaru falling for and seeing the hidden value in a strong woman has been dismissed completely. 

It's totally sexist and offensive. There is something seriously wrong with the men who are guiding Naruto now. (I say men only not to offend anyone, but I have not seen a single woman associated with the series in any way other than ultra girly voice actors and Junko. I bet they don't have women in a positions of authority as part of the franchise.)

I think the date is chosen as a snub to Sakura. It's a dig. It becomes the day that they officially try to scuttle NS, instead of when they fell in love.

But it doesn't represent the day that Naruto lost/gave up on one of the biggest goals of his life outside of being Hokage (as it should). This is all aimed at Sakura, and showing how she's mean and hateful and always cared more for Sasuke than Naruto. It just shows how much they really hate Sakura.

I won't be reading any of this nonsense. And I've stopped feeling like anything past 698 is canon. I'm so glad we have a site that's become a tribute to the story before they destroyed it.

Damn straight, and it's a shame how things are done with Naruto lately. And it goes back to me saying how the series has been damaged beyond repair. :snuggle: Tricks, babe, you sure have some great posts in this section of late! :love:

#10216 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:56 PM

Grrr....one more LAP....

So, I finally read that recent interview with Kishimoto, and I've decided he's a complete tool.

Passive and insecure. After many attempts he struggled on a gimmicky storyline, but he had no idea how to carry on. His only special talent seem to be in making cliffhangers. But they aren't really cliffhangers if they lead the readers nowhere and contribute nothing to the story. They are just a giant flashing sign that the author is drowning.

No wonder he's gotten as far as he has in the commercial world. He's their yes-man. He's even admitted he's not capable of writing without good guidance, and once that left, he was rudderless. So that's why he so readily sold out his characters/story for popularity contests and editor/publisher suggestions.

As for Sakura and his 'not understanding why she was so unpopular'all I have to say is WHAT A COP OUT. A writer alone determines the fate of the character, not the reader. If he wanted her to be more popular, then he could have written her with more developed and complicated storyline. He should have made her more important to the story. This is his only job.

Instead he answers the questions as if he was powerless. Even when the interviewer suggests 'it was too late to drop her (Sakura) from the storyline' Kishimoto is ambivalent instead of outraged. This bonehead interviewer acts as if it's common knowledge that Sakura was just a frivolous part of the storyline. But she was intrinsic to it. It's Hinata that was the throwaway character (only built up by the anime). But instead of defending his work or explaining it, Kishimoto just meekly agrees. 

Kishimoto doesn't even understand his own work. He seems to me very passive and malleable. 

That the otakus and fans are driving the industry instead of the other way around. And he may have had Naruto in mind when he gave that interview.

As I've said many times, this story was directed toward the beta males ultimately. Most of the females characters are based on those dreams. The submissive big kittens Princess who loves the self insertion character your suppose to identify with who loves you and only you is a classic example. Hinata's only goal is to get Naruto's d!ck, so for many beta males who transfer their desires into the story it means she wants them and them alone. She's a sex object who doesn't dare reject you, no indeed she WORSHIPS you, and has no other character drives. Even when her family members of dying, and being kidnapped her emotions are dictated by what she thinks you are feeling about her.

"Waifu" indeed. It's pathetic, and the mentality behind such ideas ruined this story.

Honestly there is NOTHING wrong with weak willed, submissive characters in a story. That isn't what this is about, which I'm sure many of you understand. Having character with differing personalities is fine. Creating a caricature to appeal to despicable ideals though is a horse of a different color. I'm not one of these people who have much respect for the victim hood mentality of this day in age, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to speak my mind when it comes to horrible story structure and characterizations like this.

Why are Sasuke and Hinata so terrible characters? Cause their cheap! If Sasuke looked like Quasimodo, and Hinata looked like one of the evil step sisters from Cinderella the majority of their fans wouldn't support them. They get away with weak characterizations, and quite frankly destroying the themes of this story simply because of their designs and how "hot' they are.

Which is why when Kishimoto says he tried to make Sakura more "popular" and "loveable" he choose to draw her to be more "beautiful". Why? Because he doesn't know any other way to develop a character. Human emotions and character development? What the hell is that?

#10217 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:11 PM

As I've said many times, this story was directed toward the beta males ultimately. Most of the females characters are based on those dreams. The submissive big kittens Princess who loves the self insertion character your suppose to identify with who loves you and only you is a classic example. Hinata's only goal is to get Naruto's d!ck, so for many beta males who transfer their desires into the story it means she wants them and them alone. She's a sex object who doesn't dare reject you, no indeed she WORSHIPS you, and has no other character drives. Even when her family members of dying, and being kidnapped her emotions are dictated by what she thinks you are feeling about her.

"Waifu" indeed. It's pathetic, and the mentality behind such ideas ruined this story.

Honestly there is NOTHING wrong with weak willed, submissive characters in a story. That isn't what this is about, which I'm sure many of you understand. Having character with differing personalities is fine. Creating a caricature to appeal to despicable ideals though is a horse of a different color. I'm not one of these people who have much respect for the victim hood mentality of this day in age, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to speak my mind when it comes to horrible story structure and characterizations like this.

Why are Sasuke and Hinata so terrible characters? Cause their cheap! If Sasuke looked like Quasimodo, and Hinata looked like one of the evil step sisters from Cinderella the majority of their fans wouldn't support them. They get away with weak characterizations, and quite frankly destroying the themes of this story simply because of their designs and how "hot' they are.

Which is why when Kishimoto says he tried to make Sakura more "popular" and "loveable" he choose to draw her to be more "beautiful". Why? Because he doesn't know any other way to develop a character. Human emotions and character development? What the hell is that?

this is literally one of the dumbest kitten I've heard.

he is so kittening stupid... LIKE I CAN'T. :lmao:

Edited by Michi, 15 March 2015 - 08:48 PM.

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#10218 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

Like I said, only hardcore can tolerate the kitten that Naruto couldn't like. FMA is the same kitten in relationship, yet it's one of the best series. I guess it's because only hardcore fans knows it. Casual don't. So in other words, stay away from this because if you didn't learn anything from Naruto, then you don't deserve it. Yeah, I said it.

#10219 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:42 PM

this is literally one of the most dumbest kitten I've heard.

he is so kittening stupid... LIKE I CAN'T. :lmao:

This is a man who made an ending without any build up to it, despite having 15 years! This is a man who's ending conflicts directly with the themes that ran threw the majority of his canon work. This is a man who doesn't understand basic principles that are taught in a creative writing 101 class. This is a man who admittedly doesn't "understand" how to write romance, yet ends his story by pairing up everyone, well later stating that he originally never planned to pair anyone together.

This is a man who sometimes claims that every aspect of his story was planned from the beginning, well later let it be known that he was often brow beaten into doing things. This is a man who says his work speaks for itself, and then makes it seem like he is hurt that people don't like how he ended the story.

This is a man who's very lucky to have had a good editor once upon a time.

#10220 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:04 PM

Just saw kitten Vitale kissing Ashley Judd on the lips.... Even I rather see that than NH or SS kissing.

509356167_759751.gif?4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users