• Please log in to reply
31582 replies to this topic

#10141 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

This book will contain 224 pages.....224 pages of "Sasuke-kun this, Sasuke-kun that" ...about how he hurt her, tried to kill her multiple times and how she still loves him, even more than before.

Disgusting. 

I know, bur I rate it 0.1% chance while the rest remains 99.9% SSness :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:  :sick:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#10142 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:21 PM

Yup.

Here's a short preview by Shueisha.

We know the 2010 interview where Kishi confirmed Sakura still loves Sasuke and Naruto was not far behind. And the Japs received a movie TL pamphlet and read in the pamphlet discovered by Ramen on 2ch.

I can only believe in two paths. The first one I agree with everyone about both of their characters being assassinated. And secondly. what I read is nothing but fanfiction. Its not just any fanfiction. It's NaruSaku angst fanfiction. I've seen and read something like this 100 of times over. The same old cliche where Naruto and Sakura are on bad terms and Sakura the usual uses Sasuke to rub it into Naruto's face just because she doesn't want to admit that she's in love with him (Naruto). And the same with Naruto, but with multiple women. Lol. 

Expect chaos on that date.

:wallbash:

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#10143 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:32 PM

I actually do not feel any resentment or anguish over these novels. To me, they're only tedious extensions of a horse that's been beaten, mutilated, set aflame, reduced to ash, resurrected, beaten again, mutilated again, and then burnt to crisp. My respect and passion for this series has been absent for some time now. I just hope that Kishi suffers his requital in the near future for all of the lies and manipulation he's brought about on the fans who trusted him to remain consistent and determined in what his manga stood for and who was supposed to represent it.   

#10144 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 12:47 PM

I'm not interested in Kishi anymore.

I remember loving his art and story, because I never had seen something like that. Naruto was the first manga I ever had read, and I don't regret that. 

But Kishi is well known, or at least Naruto is. Naruto just turned into a money making process, that doesn't follow the storyline. Heck, you could go see The Last, even without knowing the story. 

I never in my life have seen an author like this, and making his/hers story this way.... 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#10145 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:02 PM

Can we call Naruto and Sakura after 698, Scumbag and Doormat? I mean these names are for more suitable for they have become.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#10146 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:21 PM

Wow! I just read all the news about Suckura and Nardo and the amount of bs made my BS-o'-meter explode.

When you think that they cant go worse, they surpass themselves lol. And btw, these edits that NH/SS is doing to artists that dont support their ship makes me so angry... 

#10147 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 01:41 PM

So did anyone read the rest of the chapter part. I didn't read it.

#10148 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:34 PM

You guys theres a new content thats translated from shikamaru novel this time its chapter 7 it has naruto and sakura interacting.

I already posted this in a another thread since this is more active i posted it in here to.

shikamaru hiden chapter 7

WoW Just kittening Wow !!!  They really made Naruto even more of Casanova Scumbag and Sakura an Cold/Harsh Dormant kitten  who doesn't give a kitten wants to bother with him and tries to brush him of easily  :sick: For kittens sakes WTF is this kitten really they try way to hard  why do you even need to put NS in every single novel to discredit it  if it was just a freaking Red Herring  and NH/SS was the way to go IDIOTS !!! You would think they'll show more NH panles not NS and only mention NH  :facepalm: .

You only need to see these panels to see the difference in their Behavior  it doesn't look like them at all sign  :facepalm: . See how they are actually teasing eachother and Sakura worries about Naruto's problems/issues not brushing it with an cold manner !? Yeah they are both playful in nature and caring and yet they are and cold scumbags in here   :zaru:  What a kittening travesty this series and especially the characters have become   :sick:  :facepalm:  I want my time spend on reading this kitten back  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .   

real NS interaction

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10149 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:39 PM

Well they are written by guys who don't know the story.

#10150 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:46 PM

real NS interaction

Damn, these panels remind me when people spit on Sai and say that he doesnt belong to Team 7.  :wallbash:

#10151 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:47 PM

Yup.

Here's a short preview by Shueisha.

We know the 2010 interview where Kishi confirmed Sakura still loves Sasuke and Naruto was not far behind. And the Japs received a movie TL pamphlet and read in the pamphlet discovered by Ramen on 2ch.

I can only believe in two paths. The first one I agree with everyone about both of their characters being assassinated. And secondly. what I read is nothing but fanfiction. Its not just any fanfiction. It's NaruSaku angst fanfiction. I've seen and read something like this 100 of times over. The same old cliche where Naruto and Sakura are on bad terms and Sakura the usual uses Sasuke to rub it into Naruto's face just because she doesn't want to admit that she's in love with him (Naruto). And the same with Naruto, but with multiple women. Lol. 

Expect chaos on that date.

There will be nothing NaruSaku about that novel.

#10152 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

Yet another trap............... :ermm: Oh well. I'll be trying to sell my stuff again if not burn it to cinders

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10153 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

There will be nothing NaruSaku about that novel.

I'd like to think that too

but the thing about "Sakura's hidden feelings" has been bothering me

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#10154 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 02:57 PM

Damn, these panels remind me when people spit on Sai and say that he doesnt belong to Team 7.  :wallbash:

Actually got more time in T7 that sauce  :zaru:

#10155 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:03 PM

Actually got more time in T7 that sauce  :zaru:

But oh my gahd Sai's just a copy of our prince Sasuke-kun, he hasnt done anything, he is trash and said that Sakura deeply cares about Naruto when dats not true coz my tru luv... I mean, our queen's tru luv is prince Sasuke.

#10156 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:06 PM

I'd like to think that too

but the thing about "Sakura's hidden feelings" has been bothering me

That's just false advertising like they did with the movie.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#10157 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:21 PM

That's just false advertising like they did with the movie.

Yeah, it probably is

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#10158 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:29 PM

It is. I mean I was so anticipated to find out if Naruto will live from Tobi as a baby. That was crazy kitten right there!

#10159 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:31 PM

I don't know what's worse: Naruto asking Sakura if she's jealous or Sakura's early Part I behavior of blasting Naruto while telling him she's waiting for "Sasuke-kun." Years of development down the drain.

#10160 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:40 PM

I want to know what's worse: the fact this happened or the fact this happened before The Last.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users