#81 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

1y06r4.jpg

This is awesome! I would love to see/read an actual story based off of this! 

trainercard_zpsafda1a60.png

#82 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:14 PM

There is a doujin InoNaruSaku is call love complex in deviart.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#83 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

There is a doujin InoNaruSaku is call love complex in deviart.

I follow that! I wish the artist would come out with more chapters though. He does it about once a week. 

#84 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:58 AM

tumblr_mrlxoqzD6G1r4h53so2_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mrlxoqzD6G1r4h53so3_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mrlxoqzD6G1r4h53so4_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mrlxoqzD6G1r4h53so5_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mrlxoqzD6G1r4h53so6_r1_1280.png

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#85 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:05 AM

tumblr_mrlxoqzD6G1r4h53so2_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mrlxoqzD6G1r4h53so3_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mrlxoqzD6G1r4h53so4_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mrlxoqzD6G1r4h53so5_r1_1280.png

tumblr_mrlxoqzD6G1r4h53so6_r1_1280.png

awww que lindo how cute.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#86 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:03 AM

Ah the 2 blondes together

#87 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:26 AM

Ah the 2 blondes together

Oh my gosh! That reminds me of DeiIno! I love pairing them up xD

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#88 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:46 PM

tumblr_mi1w82MgvA1r4h53so1_1280.png

#89 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

tumblr_mi1w82MgvA1r4h53so1_1280.png

*Sigh *Naruto,why didn't you learn anything from J-man?

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#90 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:19 PM

Currently in the process of writing a NaruIno fanfic if anyone wants to help me out with it.  :eager:

#91 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:34 PM

Currently in the process of writing a NaruIno fanfic if anyone wants to help me out with it.  :eager:

whats it about

#92 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:13 PM

I like this, two loudmouths together.

#93 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:12 AM

Ooh I'm always interested in fanfics *o* What are you planning?

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#94 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:48 AM

whats it about

Ooh I'm always interested in fanfics *o* What are you planning?

It's going to be post war arc with a time skip so I can some what keep it in line with the new movie. (Not to be confused with a movie prediction at all) Starting with Ino in the IT, where she first see's Sai and Saskue fighting over her (Lets face it, she LOVES attention. haha) I'll write it to where she eventually gets bored with it and thats when Naruto will appear in her dream. Nothing crazy, just them two watching the argument. Naruto will make a joke in good Naruto fashion. (I hope) The chapter will cut to Dream Naruto telling her to wake up, and she'll actually wake up to real Naruto telling her to wake up as he removes her from the cocoon. Somewhere around here is where I will end chapter 1. I expect it to be 2000 to 4000 words long. Probably on the shorter end, since I dont know how much I can write into such a limited area. 

Here is a better chapter break down. I had a few inquiries in my inbox, so I took out the notes I had written up, and typed them so you all can see/expect what first 3 chapters will entail. 

Chapter 1: Inside Ino's IT dream she has Sai and Saskue fighting over her, she loves attention of course, however later on she'll start to get bored with it and start feeling all the emotion she felt from Naruto when she transmitted his thoughts and feelings. At this point "dream" Naruto will appear, sitting on the fence next to her and they will talk and make jokes. At some point I'll have dream Naruto abruptly tell her to wake up. She'll eventually wake up to the real Naruto removing her from the cocoon and tell her to wake up. Cut, end, Chapter 1. 

Chapter 2: Will have about a 5-6 year time skip (This should put all the characters roughly the same age as I am now, making it easier for me to relate and write) Naruto has been away from the village acting as a kind of peace keeper. Keeping relations between all the nations smooth. As he could defeat anyone living in a heart beat at this point. (Maybe besides Saskue of course. I know he will be in the movie but I dont know under what circumstances. I havent decided if I want him to be doing the same thing as Naruto or simply just forget about him and not write him into the story at all. I dont want to add too many dynamics.) At this point all the "rookies" will be Jonin or ANBU, with the Jonin members receiving their first Genin students. Both Sakura and Ino will get students. Kakashi is the current Hokage, with Shikamaru as his adviser. This chapter will probably be rather long, as I will use it to set all the bases for all the characters that will be written about. Im expecting it to be in the 8000+ word count.

Chapter 3: Will have Ino's team and what was supposed to be a lower ranked mission, but it goes badly. "Mirroring" (Pun intended  :P ) Team 7's first fight with Haku. The villain here will be some made up character with similar power, but Im going to try and make it more dangerous. Ino's team will be in mortal danger and at the last moment Naruto will make a very Jiraiya entrance and save the day. This is where I'll start to expand on Ino's potential feelings for him. This chapter should be around 4000 words. Maybe a little less.

So far this is what I have planned out. I'll probably knock these three chapters out over the weekend and then take a week break to see how it goes and brain storm for another 3 chapters if it goes well.       

Edited by al0eaz, 29 September 2014 - 08:21 AM.

#95 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:14 AM

It's going to be post war arc with a time skip so I can some what keep it in line with the new movie. (Not to be confused with a movie prediction at all) Starting with Ino in the IT, where she first see's Sai and Saskue fighting over her (Lets face it, she LOVES attention. haha) I'll write it to where she eventually gets bored with it and thats when Naruto will appear in her dream. Nothing crazy, just them two watching the argument. Naruto will make a joke in good Naruto fashion. (I hope) The chapter will cut to Dream Naruto telling her to wake up, and she'll actually wake up to real Naruto telling her to wake up as he removes her from the cocoon. Somewhere around here is where I will end chapter 1. I expect it to be 2000 to 4000 words long. Probably on the shorter end, since I dont know how much I can write into such a limited area. 

Here is a better chapter break down. I had a few inquiries in my inbox, so I took out the notes I had written up, and typed them so you all can see/expect what first 3 chapters will entail. 

Chapter 1: Inside Ino's IT dream she has Sai and Saskue fighting over her, she loves attention of course, however later on she'll start to get bored with it and start feeling all the emotion she felt from Naruto when she transmitted his thoughts and feelings. At this point "dream" Naruto will appear, sitting on the fence next to her and they will talk and make jokes. At some point I'll have dream Naruto abruptly tell her to wake up. She'll eventually wake up to the real Naruto removing her from the cocoon and tell her to wake up. Cut, end, Chapter 1. 

Chapter 2: Will have about a 5-6 year time skip (This should put all the characters roughly the same age as I am now, making it easier for me to relate and write) Naruto has been away from the village acting as a kind of peace keeper. Keeping relations between all the nations smooth. As he could defeat anyone living in a heart beat at this point. (Maybe besides Saskue of course. I know he will be in the movie but I dont know under what circumstances. I havent decided if I want him to be doing the same thing as Naruto or simply just forget about him and not write him into the story at all. I dont want to add too many dynamics.) At this point all the "rookies" will be Jonin or ANBU, with the Jonin members receiving their first Genin students. Both Sakura and Ino will get students. Kakashi is the current Hokage, with Shikamaru as his adviser. This chapter will probably be rather long, as I will use it to set all the bases for all the characters that will be written about. Im expecting it to be in the 8000+ word count.

Chapter 3: Will have Ino's team and what was supposed to be a lower ranked mission, but it goes badly. "Mirroring" (Pun intended  :P ) Team 7's first fight with Haku. The villain here will be some made up character with similar power, but Im going to try and make it more dangerous. Ino's team will be in mortal danger and at the last moment Naruto will make a very Jiraiya entrance and save the day. This is where I'll start to expand on Ino's potential feelings for him. This chapter should be around 4000 words. Maybe a little less.

So far this is what I have planned out. I'll probably knock these three chapters out over the weekend and then take a week break to see how it goes and brain storm for another 3 chapters if it goes well.       

Sounds interesting.

#96 al0eaz

al0eaz

Blind Fingers Lee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:27 PM

If anyone wants to be a beta reader let me know! I'm sure it could use a few eyes before I publish it out for the fandom to read! 

#97 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

tumblr_mzbc19FjGh1s39l7so1_1280.png

tumblr_mzbc19FjGh1s39l7so2_1280.png

from Ninja Storm 3.

#98 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:36 PM

from Ninja Storm 3.

NaruIno confirmed! 

#99 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

I wouldn't mind if he ended up with Ino

#100 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:52 PM

from Ninja Storm 3.