Naruto Shippuden Episode 248-249

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:48 AM

Wow, those were awesome Toasty!

Okay, how come everyone cried during that episode and I didn't? I'm usually the biggest crybaby there is.

#42 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:25 AM

*must not cry... must not cry...*

Oh hell... *manly tears running!!!* shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

BEST EPISODES YET!!!!! ;_; *grabs tissue box*

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#43 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 11 2012, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got a few gifs to share from the episode:

Made by a good friend of mine. biggrin.gif

Well done Toasty, I've never good at image editing, but I hope this make up something:

Credit goes to the video uploaders @ youtube.

Edited by Namaenash, 11 February 2012 - 10:23 AM.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#44 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:28 PM

The fourth ninja war arc is almost near just a couple of episodes more can't wait for that. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Feb 11 2012, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*must not cry... must not cry...*

Oh hell... *manly tears running!!!* shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

BEST EPISODES YET!!!!! ;_; *grabs tissue box*

You didn't cry when the chapter version came out Kage Derock? Oh I'm getting teary eyed too. shamefulcry0js.gif

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 11 2012, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The fourth ninja war arc is almost near just a couple of episodes more can't wait for that. smile.gif

Unless the bring out MORE fillers. dry.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#46 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Feb 10 2012, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank You Hulu Plus! Could watch this on TV instead of the streaming issues on Computer!

I agree! I also feel less guilty since I'm paying. sweatdrop.gif

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Feb 10 2012, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why is Konan crying?

Because she grew up without her mommy too?

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 10 2012, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got a few gifs to share from the episode:

Made by a good friend of mine. biggrin.gif

Noooo! Why did you have to make a gif of Kushina crying and cuddling with Naruto! shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif It's no use. shamefulcry0js.gif It won't stop.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#47 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (Namaenash @ Feb 11 2012, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well done Toasty, I've never good at image editing, but I hope this make up something:

Credit goes to the video uploaders @ youtube.

Holy mother of.... sorry that shocked me a little sweatdrop.gif . The anime team really pulled all the stop while making Kushina's story at bombarding us with so many Sakura parallels.

Edited by redragon88, 11 February 2012 - 07:10 PM.

#48 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 11 2012, 09:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You didn't cry when the chapter version came out Kage Derock? Oh I'm getting teary eyed too. shamefulcry0js.gif

The manga didn't made me cry because there wasn't any audio, something fitting for a visual.

And you know why I cried? The music... those pieces were so touching and heartwarming for the most saddest moments of the flashbacks, not to mention Kushina was pulling her all talking to her son in her last moments.

It was so fitting that it made me cry both during the flashback and also when she was about to hug Naruto before she finally disappear to join Minato in the afterlife.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#49 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 04:57 PM

I know the music and visual effects adds emotional appeal to it. just wondering. smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 February 2012 - 04:58 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

Really good episodes. The part that actually got me tearing up was when Naruto was talking to Kushina at the very end. So sad and sweet. ;(

#51 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:57 PM

I saw 248 two days ago and 249 today. I'm a bit confused with Iruka's scene (one of the fillers portrayed him hearing about his parent's death on the shelter, while this one portrays him in the battlefield). Despite this, the episodes were amazing and touching.

Oh, and nicely done Namaenash! a_thumbs.gif

#52 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Feb 12 2012, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw 248 two days ago and 249 today. I'm a bit confused with Iruka's scene (one of the fillers portrayed him hearing about his parent's death on the shelter, while this one portrays him in the battlefield). Despite this, the episodes were amazing and touching.

Oh, and nicely done Namaenash! a_thumbs.gif

i dont think iruka knew his parents died when he was being pulled away from the battlefield, cause he was yelling " my parents are still fighting" when they died

so he probably heard later in the shelter :O

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#53 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 12 2012, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont think iruka knew his parents died when he was being pulled away from the battlefield, cause he was yelling " my parents are still fighting" when they died

so he probably heard later in the shelter :O

Sou ka.... well, thanks for the information. I guess it took me some time figuring that one out. sweat.gif

#54 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 09:13 PM

Oh man, when I read this part in the manga I thought it was the saddest thing ever. Both Minato and Kushina were so happy when they found out that they were gonna have a baby and to see their hopes and dreams of raising a child shattered like that, it breaks my heart. Also, when you take into consideration all the things Naruto while growing up, that only adds to the tragedy. shamefulcry0js.gif

I wonder how Naruto would have turned out if his Minato and Kushina had survived. Perhaps he wouldn't have been that adorable litlle knucklehead that we all know and love. tongue.gif

As for the episodes themselves, they were brilliantly made. Pierrot has really outdone themselves with these recent episodes, especially with the music. Oh god, the music! I really hope that there will be a "Naruto Shippuden OST 3" released soon with some of these new songs, especially the one that plays during Minato and Kushina's goodbye to Naruto.

Anyway, here's a picture to accurately describe my feelings about these two episodes tongue.gif
Attached File  fc60e903_its_beautiful.jpeg   20.82KB   14 downloads

Edited by TerrorKing, 13 February 2012 - 09:14 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#55 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:13 AM

5 hours till!!

#56 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:26 PM

Wonderful epizode! shamefulcry0js.gif I cried when Naruto and Kushina meet for the first time and final scene of sacrifice. So beautiful and yet very sad. Naruto, you have a great parents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users