• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:51 AM

Got a movie you want to talk about? How about a favorite television show, sport, or sports team? Maybe even a new book that you're reading, or a new music album that you're digging? Well, then this is the place where you can talk, dish, and share with each other about any, and all of these topics!

ill underline what is useful with this thread...

Got a movie you want to talk about? How about a favorite television show, sport, or sports team? Maybe even a new book that you're reading, or a new music album that you're digging? Well, then this is the place where you can talk, dish, and share with each other about any, and all of these topics!

just as billy joel said we didn't start the fire, that also means i didn't start the bashing of course

V

V

that goes with the music catagory

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#2 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

to add on i just made a new world peace thread and mods told me this...

Dylan, you offer no points to discuss. That's what makes these threads pointless. Locked, DUDE WORLD PEACE IS A GOLD MINE OF DICSSION

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#3 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:55 AM

Except no one was bashing you, you were breaking some rules and when you were told about them you ignored it and continued to break them.

Yes you posted a song name in a music section, but is it something you can start a discussion over?

Edit: also as soon as I finished this I noticed that you managed to double post again... why are you ignoring the double posting rule?

Edited by zatheko, 27 August 2014 - 03:55 AM.

#4 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

Stop this already, there are tons of places here to discuss this. You're acting like an immature child, just stop.

#5 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Dude no one is trying to bash you.  You just haven't been following the rules of the forum and have been blatantly ignoring the warnings you have gotten.

JLHza2T.png

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Dylanrivers10000, that's enough. You clearly don't listen as other mods had already told you to stop. Thread closed.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users