106 replies to this topic

#41 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:26 PM

Oddly enough, Toei has budget issue but their original story is actually decent.

#42 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:27 PM

Oddly enough, Toei has budget issue but their original story is actually decent.

Most studio's do have issues I mean I saw old pokemon episodes they have mistakes after all the only things that I see that arer flawless are films as there is more time put into them.

But none waste their money like SP has done with Hinata as we all know that SP love to spend their money on Hinata.

#43 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:32 AM

You know, why don't they just make a spin off of Hinata and be done with it? Just a whole series devoted to her.

And while they're at it, make one for Sasuke too.

#44 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:59 AM

True. I'm kinda surprised they didn't put those precious characters together. I mean, it's not like Naruto and Sakura mattered anyway. 

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 01:11 PM

Well it doesn't matter since you know they'll retcon this when they redo the last and you know they will. Why won't this series end already no one cares about it any more.

Which is why people should stop watching this anime (including everyone in this forum). But as long as people continue to watch they will continue to make $$$ and they will resume with making episodes since they'll be milking the cow until its dry. Perfect example is DBZ they continue to make episodes, spin offs, movies, video games etc all because fans keep begging for more and it leads the producers to continue earning more $$$.Its all about the money I wont be surprise if 50 years from now they continue making more Naruto crap.

Edited by Gravenimage, 04 November 2016 - 01:12 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 08:01 PM

You know, why don't they just make a spin off of Hinata and be done with it? Just a whole series devoted to her.

Sasuke has the whole main series devoted to him. He doesn't need a spin off.

#47 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 12:08 PM

True. I'm kinda surprised they didn't put those precious characters together. I mean, it's not like Naruto and Sakura mattered anyway. 

Naruto. Sakura. FAN/SP self inserts. remember that. :smile: They were HOPING being married to the school heart throb and the ideal "OTAKU WAIFU" would be a fairy tale ending :banana:  :th_yeah: Well,Naruto is in anycase. As I hear it the women in SP were totally against the pairings from the get go but FANS sure wanted to be Sakura. :zaru: Remember guys and girls, SELF INSERT IS WHERE THE MONEY IS . *being sarcastic*

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 November 2016 - 12:44 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#48 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:16 PM

True, but remember that Naruto was a loser that SP and nH could self insert into, while Sasuke was mister cool guy they couldn't see themselves as. Also it was Hinata's desire to get Naruto not Sasuke, and SP wanted to give their goddess what she desired. Also remember again its Kishimoto that in love with Sasuke. SP do not like Sasuke or Sakura outside of the women who like NS.

#49 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:20 PM

Most studio's do have issues I mean I saw old pokemon episodes they have mistakes after all the only things that I see that arer flawless are films as there is more time put into them.

But none waste their money like SP has done with Hinata as we all know that SP love to spend their money on Hinata.

The only thing we know that will happen in Naruto is no matter how much the quality drops due to budgetary restraint they will never lower the quality of Hinata in the anime. It one of the reason the Japanese fanbase got sick of nH. Naruto and Sasuke were dying in one episode and instead they put all their money and energy into hinata's tripping.

#50 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:52 AM

Nobody/no one care anymore ...

Abomination

Holly christ ... i got recommended by that thing while watching Kitchen's Nightmare .... i mean kitten , just look at that thumbnail .... I haven't and will never watch that thing but really they trying to make SS look as good , as harmony, as peaceful, as chemistric as they can. Ugh ....

Just when i starting to forget about this ... bloody hell, 690 chapter : 11 years life time wasted, turn to dust, flush out in kitten hole, just for what??? for that !?

Edit : The more i read these review, the more i feel it's really off , ... it's like somethings really really not right here, it's more and more look like it was a fan fiction , it's more and more look like this is all just a dream or Infinite Tsukuyomi.

'pretends this episode is a frieza soldier in xenoverse 2 and stamina breaks it into the ground and vaporizes it with his saiyan character's super spirit bomb' kill it with fire. screw this mess.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#51 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:05 AM

You know after this I think we can all agree that Dragon ball does fillers a lot better than Naruto I mean the filler with baby Pan that was sweet and fun to watch the one with Vegeta having a day with his family another good filler.

Why is that I wonder, Naruto well with them they need all the fillers they can to have them show SS and NH which no matter what fails and it always will.

not to mention dragon ball knew how to fit fillers well in the anime, even in dbz, there were hardly any contradictions unlike in naruto which has them constantly (mecha naruto ns moment then right afterwards the ending happened for example but some of the contradictions are much worse and aren't pairing related).

unlike naruto, I love the dbz fillers which is why I don't get all the hate for the original dbz and why people love kai so much, and I love the english dub tracks

you guys can't seriously tell me goku and piccolo's driving test wasn't fun lol

Edited by ultranx, 07 November 2016 - 07:06 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#52 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:54 PM

not to mention dragon ball knew how to fit fillers well in the anime, even in dbz, there were hardly any contradictions unlike in naruto which has them constantly (mecha naruto ns moment then right afterwards the ending happened for example but some of the contradictions are much worse and aren't pairing related).

unlike naruto, I love the dbz fillers which is why I don't get all the hate for the original dbz and why people love kai so much, and I love the english dub tracks

you guys can't seriously tell me goku and piccolo's driving test wasn't fun lol

Yeah but that is what I don't get at all I mean the only good fillers with Naruto was Itachi and knowing of the past still feels forced in some ways.

But as you said with DB its good and funny, and yes the driving test was funny I mean I have to do that with Naruto in my crossover all three learning how to do it would be priceless.

and another note look at Zamasu so like Sasuke in some ways thinking that he is better than others and in each fight that he gets hurt Zamasu gets pissed this never happened to Sasuke cause he always got what he wnated thanks to the fans wanker over the mighty Uchiha.

#53 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:13 PM

It's safe to say these fillers are designed to push pairings.

Til they undo it again in another filler part.

#54 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:15 PM

You know after this I think we can all agree that Dragon ball does fillers a lot better than Naruto I mean the filler with baby Pan that was sweet and fun to watch the one with Vegeta having a day with his family another good filler.

Why is that I wonder, Naruto well with them they need all the fillers they can to have them show SS and NH which no matter what fails and it always will.

Bleach and fairy tail have better filler and fairy tail references their filler that happened.

#55 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:19 PM

Which is why people should stop watching this anime (including everyone in this forum). But as long as people continue to watch they will continue to make $$$ and they will resume with making episodes since they'll be milking the cow until its dry. Perfect example is DBZ they continue to make episodes, spin offs, movies, video games etc all because fans keep begging for more and it leads the producers to continue earning more $$$.Its all about the money I wont be surprise if 50 years from now they continue making more Naruto crap.

No doubt but Dragon ball is actually good and Naruto blows ass now. I think people watch to see what new,bull kitten those corporate tools pull out of their asses. Minus those that are proenders they aren't even human just monsters.

#56 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:24 PM

The only thing we know that will happen in Naruto is no matter how much the quality drops due to budgetary restraint they will never lower the quality of Hinata in the anime. It one of the reason the Japanese fanbase got sick of nH. Naruto and Sasuke were dying in one episode and instead they put all their money and energy into hinata's tripping.

That explains alot and it was such a waste of money on hinata. I'll love it were naruto and Sasuke can't save anything in this series anymore since that's probably why the bolt movie did as well money wise. Also I'll love it when hinata can't save the series either.

#57 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:31 PM

Yeah but that is what I don't get at all I mean the only good fillers with Naruto was Itachi and knowing of the past still feels forced in some ways.

But as you said with DB its good and funny, and yes the driving test was funny I mean I have to do that with Naruto in my crossover all three learning how to do it would be priceless.

and another note look at Zamasu so like Sasuke in some ways thinking that he is better than others and in each fight that he gets hurt Zamasu gets pissed this never happened to Sasuke cause he always got what he wnated thanks to the fans wanker over the mighty Uchiha.

Your going to do that in team 7 I say go for it and why don't you have sakura join goku,naruto and piccolo. Well zamasu is a kai isn't he so he's on a higher level than sasuke so he can act all high and mighty without being sasuke levels of being a prick like sasuke is.

#58 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 11:09 PM

http://www.itechpost...atus-sasuke.htm

Looks like Sasuke is getting his own anime arc starting in December

#59 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:38 AM

"It's not winter yet..."

"The Boyhood Arc sucked! We must proceed to that plan now!!!"

But seriously, I did think the arc we were in was very weak.

#60 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:28 AM

http://www.itechpost...atus-sasuke.htm

Looks like Sasuke is getting his own anime arc starting in December

i-don-t-care-o.gif

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users