Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:08 PM

It looks bland.

Because it wasn't planned.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#82 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:20 PM

Because it wasn't planned.

Agreed. People are really slow on releasing the pages. I guess the want to tease and add interest to this. But let face the second they show all the chapter it remove half the reason to even go to see the movie. The other part the plot is being discussed in another topic page. These screening screwed this movie over far more than even i thought possible. 

#83 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 12:30 PM

It was, but it's obvious once SP and Shueisha dictated the ending, it didn't matter, Ichigo-chan, which is what troubles me... :facepalm:

That's unfortunately true  :mellow: They're just making everything look even worse than before ! 

You know you don't love your ex-favorite manga when you don't feel anything when the MC gets what "he wants". 

And look at Shika's face. The real Shika would have that little and tender smile....Why so serious ? 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#84 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:59 AM

And look at Shika's face. The real Shika would have that little and tender smile....Why so serious ? 

Person that literally almost throw away everything because of girl that he didn't even loved day ago, becomes leader of one of the biggest powers in the ninja world, well, things went bad this time, that's why.

_________

I kinda like this whole Hokage ceremony, it really gives a vibe that 15 years went for nothing, at least from those scans from Hinata with her wannabe Sakura style (or not, she cuts her hair 1500 times in few years) those not-biologicaly/logicaly constructed things they call kids, no sights of what Naruto been throught. I would like to see matured person thinking about what he's been throught with few pages of scans with flashback, or atleast one doublepage and some moral, not a random pairing (that kittened up whole manga may I say) chit-chat scene and Kakashi behind Naruto, Kakashi, person that only took one team under his wing, person that was literally didn't taught Naruto nothing, let alone Sakura.

Well, I'm sure there will be some "whole generation pic" scenes, but it's really pathetic on my opinion that the main goal of MC was showed in some loosy ass oneshot chapter as promotion for a piece of garbage move in almost a year after original story ended, yeah, quality just shines throught all of this.

#85 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:08 AM

Person that literally almost throw away everything because of girl that he didn't even loved day ago, becomes leader of one of the biggest powers in the ninja world, well, things went bad this time, that's why.

_________

I kinda like this whole Hokage ceremony, it really gives a vibe that 15 years went for nothing, at least from those scans from Hinata with her wannabe Sakura style (or not, she cuts her hair 1500 times in few years) those not-biologicaly/logicaly constructed things they call kids, no sights of what Naruto been throught. I would like to see matured person thinking about what he's been throught with few pages of scans with flashback, or atleast one doublepage and some moral, not a random pairing (that kittened up whole manga may I say) chit-chat scene and Kakashi behind Naruto, Kakashi, person that only took one team under his wing, person that was literally didn't taught Naruto nothing, let alone Sakura.

Well, I'm sure there will be some "whole generation pic" scenes, but it's really pathetic on my opinion that the main goal of MC was showed in some loosy ass oneshot chapter as promotion for a piece of garbage move in almost a year after original story ended, yeah, quality just shines throught all of this.

Well doing a movie about a side character that had no relevance to the story and then making a movie about her child that doesn't resemble her at all and has nothing in common with her is way more important than actually seeing Naruto's journey mean something.

I mean who the hell is this Naruto guy anyway?

Does he actually think he's important or the things he did matter.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#86 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:24 AM

Well doing a movie about a side character that had no relevance to the story and then making a movie about her child that doesn't resemble her at all and has nothing in common with her is way more important than actually seeing Naruto's journey mean something.

Does he actually think he's important or the things he did matter.

Well, I've read that Naruto has not big part in movie, Sasuke has more to do, so, yeah...

#87 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:59 AM

Um...it doesn't look like Kishimoto's style at all. Like not one bit. So glad Naruto finally got the moment the whole damn manga was building to, and Kishimoto can't even be bothered to hang around and illustrate it.

Does he actually think he's important or the things he did matter?

Exactly. Spot on. Genius.

#88 sakuraxuzumaki

sakuraxuzumaki

Strength of a Hundred Seal

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Sailor Moon, SnK, Bleach, Wolfs Rain, GoT, LOTR, NANA, shopping, tea, talking, and making friends

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:12 AM

Is anyone else laughing that Kishi hid hinatas boobs from the pervy otakus xD

🌸🍜 "I leave my son in your care"- Minato 🍜🌸

ma8n4l.jpg

#89 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:52 AM

Um...it doesn't look like Kishimoto's style at all. Like not one bit. So glad Naruto finally got the moment the whole damn manga was building to, and Kishimoto can't even be bothered to hang around and illustrate it.

All one has to do see just how empty this is is to compare that scan to the page of Naruto being praised by a happy village when he returns from TnJ'ing Nagato.

2e5.gif

#90 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:54 AM

You noticed too, huh? It also feels hollow, like HalfDemonInuyasha said, Tricks, without some of the joy that there would be from Naruto becoming Hokage. I've seen fan comics that do better than this BS does!

#91 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:45 AM

Is there anymore to this one shot that what we have seen? Cause so far it's Naruto with his wife who looks increasingly like Sakura in style, his kids fighting, he get promoted to Hokage with a really ugly looking face and everyone looks bored or disappointed and we don't get any close up of his friends finally being how proud that he has made it to this point.

#92 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:15 PM

Wait Sasuke left the village before Salad was born, Sasuke left the village on that long mission when Naruto was hokage, Salad is the same age as Bolt, Naruto becomes hokage after having two kids one who seems to be at least 10 years old, Salad has never seen Sasuke in her life and Sasuke may not have even been there for her birth....What the kitten is up with the timeline!

Kishimoto really needs to show explain the timeline to avoid confusion. Right now, things are just jumbled up.

As far a Sarada goes, Sasuke was present during her birth. The gaiden confirms that Sakura left the village and travelled with sasuke for a while and she ended up giving birth to Sarada in Karin's hideout. Sarada's flashback also shows that Sasuke was present for a bit when she was very young. I'm guessing Sakura went back to konoha to take care of Sarada while Sasuke continued on his mission.

So it is possible that Sakura was not even in Konoha when Hinata had Boruto. 

It's Kishimoto's style. It probably just looks different because he hasn't been drawing Naruto on a weekly basis as he used to.

The art looks good. A lot better than the Kiba/kakashi onseshots.

#93 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:34 PM

It's not Kishi's style that resembles all the other moments of Naruto being happy or other people being there for him, but it follows the ending or more accurately the cover for the last volume. On that cover we saw a lonely Naruto with his back turned towards us and no one by his side. I once said it feels empty.

This Oneshot is similar to it. We see Kakashi there but the only reason Kakashi is there is because he was the previous Hokage; he's not there because his pupil finally achieved his dream. Then we have Shikamaru and the only reason he's there is because that's his job. He's not there to support his friend. And this moment feels exactly like that cover; empty.

So it still follows the same depressing ending. At least it remained consistent in that.

Edited by Nostradamus, 03 August 2015 - 12:35 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#94 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 03 August 2015 - 12:36 PM

why the hell care about the timeline at this point? and no im not using this as an excuse not to think im saying it benefits the thought that kishi doesn't care anymore.

#95 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:04 PM

It looks like the translation from MS is right. Raw is out.

#96 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:31 AM

jfc will it ever be over?

who would dare call this an ending? It's endless torture. :arg: ~ help me im crumbling im withering :naruto: :naruto: :naruto:

ナルサク

#97 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:15 PM

why the hell care about the timeline at this point? and no im not using this as an excuse not to think im saying it benefits the thought that kishi doesn't care anymore.

If Kishimoto did not care, he would not have made the Naruto gaiden to justify the kitten SasuSaku pairing. I know a lot of people here generally want to believe that Kishimoto doesn't care anymore but that is simply not true. Everything so far just reinforces the fact that he is 100% proud of what he has done with the series.

I mean, the guy won't be so proud of the Boruto movie if he wasn't proud about the retarded ending.  :twitch:

#98 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:18 PM

If Kishimoto did not care, he would not have made the Naruto gaiden to justify the kitten SasuSaku pairing. I know a lot of people here generally want to believe that Kishimoto doesn't care anymore but that is simply not true. Everything so far just reinforces the fact that he is 100% proud of what he has done with the series.

I mean, the guy won't be so proud of the Boruto movie if he wasn't proud about the retarded ending.  :twitch:

I'm not sure it's as much pride as it is obligation for some raisins, dude. After all, he could just not give a damn and keep doing it just to do it. He obviously doesn't wanna admit he's feeling drained, frustrated, and maybe angry, but he wants the acknowledgment so he's in a real pickle now.

#99 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:01 PM

I'm not sure it's as much pride as it is obligation for some raisins, dude. After all, he could just not give a damn and keep doing it just to do it. He obviously doesn't wanna admit he's feeling drained, frustrated, and maybe angry, but he wants the acknowledgment so he's in a real pickle now.

It takes a real man or woman to admit they screwed up. Most people when they screw up don't want to admit it and continue making excuses to try to justify what they did or blame others.

When it comes to taking responsibility, few people do.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#100 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

It takes a real man or woman to admit they screwed up. Most people when they screw up don't want to admit it and continue making excuses to try to justify what they did or blame others.

When it comes to taking responsibility, few people do.

I'm sure he wouldn't be able to admit it directly without consequences too. He has people over him. The most he can do is to say all that kitten in interviews.

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users