581 replies to this topic

#61 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:15 AM

For anyone curious as to what they were talking about in the first picture.  It was about Naruto`s hokage cape

Boruto: Today is a very important day, the hokage inauguration! You should've woke up yourself!
Naruto: that sounds right...
Hinata: Then I'll get the cape
Naruto: Eh!? The other cape is not ready yet? The one with "the seventh hokage" printed on it...
Hinata: Yeah...sorry...it seems like...the tailor is a very stubborn man

#62 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:39 AM

You know, now I think about it, I feel like it's rather foolish to make his Hokage inauguration a tie-in to the movie rather than a standalone scene that should be ending exclusive. It's like finding one piece true treasure in a sequel series only to tie-in with someone who hates Luffy with a passion and now become hellbent.

#63 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 03:09 AM

For anyone curious as to what they were talking about in the first picture.  It was about Naruto`s hokage cape

Boruto: Today is a very important day, the hokage inauguration! You should've woke up yourself!
Naruto: that sounds right...
Hinata: Then I'll get the cape
Naruto: Eh!? The other cape is not ready yet? The one with "the seventh hokage" printed on it...
Hinata: Yeah...sorry...it seems like...the tailor is a very stubborn man

.......so Hinata could somehow find time in The Last, throughout the entire movie, to keep knitting one stupid scarf. You should've gotten so good at it, you should've knitted the stupid cape.

2e5.gif

#64 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 26 July 2015 - 04:23 AM

Maybe Hinata wasted all her time knitting, so when it came time for Naruto to become Hokage, her sowing skills were so lousy, that they needed a tailor.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#65 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:09 AM

Naruto's a Rodney Dangerfield act now. Can't even get his "cape" done? Might as well have him say "I get no respect" at this point. If nothing else it puts them in the same category as most of Kishimoto's former fans.

#66 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:12 AM

When the movie is released, they also going to reveal a oneshot chapter about Naruto`s inauguration as the seventh Hokage.  Here`s a first scan

tumblr_inline_nrxfomZOSx1qiczkk_540.png

Looks like Naruto and Hinata are having breakfast

I think bolt and the girl are fighting over a toy? My word Hinata's hair cut looks like Sakura's. Actually her cloths look like a completely black version of something Sakura may wear.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 July 2015 - 07:41 AM.

#67 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:16 AM

Koshej:Duh who cares about Naruto being Hokage? I wanna see Hinata's boobs.

Who is that?

#68 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:27 AM

Wait Sasuke left the village before Salad was born, Sasuke left the village on that long mission when Naruto was hokage, Salad is the same age as Bolt, Naruto becomes hokage after having two kids one who seems to be at least 10 years old, Salad has never seen Sasuke in her life and Sasuke may not have even been there for her birth....What the kitten is up with the timeline!

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 July 2015 - 07:34 AM.

#69 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:14 AM

Wait Sasuke left the village before Salad was born, Sasuke left the village on that long mission when Naruto was hokage, Salad is the same age as Bolt, Naruto becomes hokage after having two kids one who seems to be at least 10 years old, Salad has never seen Sasuke in her life and Sasuke may not have even been there for her birth....What the kitten is up with the timeline!

Marty McFly: Doc this is hell!

Doc Brown: Nah it's the Narutoverse alright. Although I can't imagine hell being much worse.

#70 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:20 AM

just forget about common sense. logic went out the window for so long, you should have done it the moment naruto complemented his and iruka's parents murderer as "the coolest guy ever"

#71 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:19 AM

I feel that the more things are revealed, the more obvious all of these are not properly planned. It's pretty obvious why this important piece wasn't in the original manga series: because they want you to spend more money...

This is the bonus chapter that they'll mention to be given for the first two million viewers right? I thought it's a colored print? What happened to that plan? Did they backtracked it? Or they find out that the initial response is not up to their expectation, therefore they resolute to give a cheaper bonus?

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#72 redrose3443

redrose3443

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:27 AM

Wait, is Sasuke in this one-shot?

He's mine, don't touch.

#73 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 12:01 PM

I feel that the more things are revealed, the more obvious all of these are not properly planned. It's pretty obvious why this important piece wasn't in the original manga series: because they want you to spend more money...

This is the bonus chapter that they'll mention to be given for the first two million viewers right? I thought it's a colored print? What happened to that plan? Did they backtracked it? Or they find out that the initial response is not up to their expectation, therefore they resolute to give a cheaper bonus?

I don't even see the point of the two million copies all it take is for one of them to put it online and the exclusive is worth less unless you about having a physical copy that much.

I'm not sure does anyone have the original released details to see if they said that this was suppose to be color, 'cause i don't recall anyone mentioning that.

#74 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:04 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of this one shot, Kishi retcons the story so that Sasuke is Hokage. That, or Naruto only becomes Hokage because the village asks Sasuke first but he declines so he can get the hell away from his family.

As for the scan, I can read a little bit of what Naruto is saying in his close up panel in the middle of the page. He says, "I see you cut your hair short like I asked you to, but I also asked you to dye it pink. Why the delay-tebayo?" In the next panel Hinata responds by stuttering something about the hair stylist being out of pink dye, and that she'll get it taken care of as soon as possible. I sense that this is going to be an awkward story.

Because you sure can't expect anything more.

Oh, my 

dye it pink

kishimoto is doing god's work without approval

Edited by tonyblu, 26 July 2015 - 06:05 PM.

#75 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 06:44 PM

Oh ! When I thought there wouldn't be more BS (except for the movie) they say that ! 

wasn't Naruto's inauguration to become hokage supposed to be shown in the "main" manga, in the last chapter ? :facepalm:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#76 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:04 PM

Oh ! When I thought there wouldn't be more BS (except for the movie) they say that ! 

wasn't Naruto's inauguration to become hokage supposed to be shown in the "main" manga, in the last chapter ? :facepalm:

It was, but it's obvious once SP and Shueisha dictated the ending, it didn't matter, Ichigo-chan, which is what troubles me... :facepalm:

#77 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 08:45 PM

http://cdn2.natalie....uto_present.jpg

Here is another scan.

#78 redrose3443

redrose3443

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:03 PM

Nice to know that it seems that none of Naruto's teammates( or people like Konohamaru and Iruka) are standing beside him. His first bonds mean nothing anymore and the only reason Kakashi is there is because he was the previous Hokage.

Is Sasuke hiding in his office waiting to give him a congratulatory kiss, when no ones around? Is Sakura now just lumped in with the rest of his peers, even though she was the first female to express her belief in him and saved his life, because she was thinking he deserved nothing but happiness, by accomplishing his dream?

Oh wait I forgot, everyone hated him until Hinata came along. She was the only one who liked him, while all the other characters shunned him. Only she cared for his dreams and only she tried to sacrifice herself for him.

GTFO with this nonsense.

He's mine, don't touch.

#79 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:37 PM

It goes to show how far Naruto has sunk and is now all alone, just like he used to be.

2e5.gif

#80 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

It looks bland.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users