Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:25 PM

441 Spoilers

441 Spoilers --Click here to view--
Quote:
Good evening, it's simple spoiler time...

Naruto escapes from the Chibaku Tensei and lands back on the ground. After this, the sphere crumbles.

Hinata crosses Naruto's mind and seeing no trace of the village of the villagers, he worries he might have destroyed them, but Katsuyu, still hiding in his clothes, assures him they are okay.

Nagato coughs up even more blood

Team Guy just arrived. Tenten checks Hinata. Pain missed her vitals, and with immediately medical treatment she will be fine.
Hearing that, Neji uses his Byakugan to find a medical ninja. Lee discovers Ma frog he says "there's an injured frog here" They're wasting time (laugh)
Guy says one word: Akatsuki... So much for this, I'll tell you the things you want to see

Change to Naruto he says to Deva Realm that he wants to speak to the real body for negotiations.
Omission
Breakdown - Talking to you after all this now would be nonsensical

Naruto is like "Well, then I'll have to look for him myself" Katsuyu asks how he's going to do that.
Naruto has an idea: He'll engage Deva Realm in a fistfight, break of one of the black rods and pierces himself with it. Using Sennin mode, he can locate the real body like tracing a phone call.

To finish off Deva Realm, Naruto throws a Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken, which Deva realm deflects, but it seems Naruto took advantage of the five-second interval by throwing a second shadow shuriken.
The end

The next issue has a colour cover. Conclusion... and unexpected end...
...is what's written. It would suck if it's Nagato dying from coughing up too much blood
The spine of the magazine has Gaara on it.

Looks to mostly be a filler chapter, Team Gai arrives, Pein missed Hinata's vitals so she's not dead :/

"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#2 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:34 PM

Unexpected end.

I'm guessing Madara is gonna stick his evil head in and capture Naruto. =/

#3 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:00 PM

Finally Team Gai is back. And I'm actually happy that it's canon that Ten Ten isn't another mednin kunoichi.

On another note, the rabid shipper in me went "WTF is Naruto thinking about HINATA for?!" But I think the translation is awkward and can be interpreted in many ways. He could be thinking about her in the "OMG you know what I think I love her" way or the "hmm, what happened to the body?" way.

I'm actually not surprised at all she isn't dead. But I think the most I can hope for is Sakura coming to heal her or something. Maybe Hinata will be forthcoming about her crush.
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#4 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

Ok... since Hinata is going to be okay I'd like Kishi to at least clear up this whole NaruHina thingamabob. Hinata finally had the courage to confess so give us some closure! Will he suddenly go 180 and make this a NaruHina or will he have Naruto reject her gently? Bah....

Other than that, this sounds very fillerish. At that rate Nagato is fighting, chances are he might die of chakra exertion and coughing up too much blood rather than actual fighting. By the way, where are the teams that are supposed to be tracking down Pain's hiding place?

I'd like to see some pics too.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#5 papo

papo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:31 PM

hmm if these spoilers seem fake, i thought sakura was closer to hinata then gai's team..after such amazing chapters if these spoilers are true it would seem like all that action and progress hit a flat tire. i might not even wanna read this weeks chap seems boring.

#6 Daissuke

Daissuke

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Manga, cycling, sleeping/not sleeping, writing, sports in general, sarcastic humour...<br /><br />Favourite couple atm: Narusaku, o' course.

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:34 PM

Nah. As sucky as the chapter seems, the spoiler is legit-Hexa confirmed it.

So, anyone worried about NH? A lot of people seem to be.
Liking developed manga pairings since 2001~

#7 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:57 PM

The strongest Shinobi in the entire Naruverse, misses the vitals of a chunnin at point blank.

lol...

#8 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 24 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The strongest Shinobi in the entire Naruverse, misses the vitals of a chunnin at point blank.

lol...

Hallelujah, its a miracle.

Guess a Sannin was easier to kill
\

#9 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:49 AM

扉絵がまたヒナタだったからヒロインに昇格もありえるんじゃね?w
The cover page is Hinata again, so there's a chance her status is rising as a heroin.

This was part of the additional spoiler. Two covers in just four chapters? When was the last time Sakura was on a cover?

Edited by Deej, 25 March 2009 - 12:54 AM.

#10 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:17 AM

not surprised that Hinata will live, of course it doesn't make it canon so im not worried, but if Kishi decides to go that way, i hope he can develop it and not just rush it.

on another note

MESS HIM UP NARUTO

Edited by Illmatic, 25 March 2009 - 01:17 AM.

#11 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (Leney @ Mar 24 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Finally Team Gai is back. And I'm actually happy that it's canon that Ten Ten isn't another mednin kunoichi.

On another note, the rabid shipper in me went "WTF is Naruto thinking about HINATA for?!" But I think the translation is awkward and can be interpreted in many ways. He could be thinking about her in the "OMG you know what I think I love her" way or the "hmm, what happened to the body?" way.

I'm actually not surprised at all she isn't dead. But I think the most I can hope for is Sakura coming to heal her or something. Maybe Hinata will be forthcoming about her crush.

From what I read of the spoilers the way he thought of Hinata was that he was wondering if he had killed her and then rest of the villagers when he went KN, not in a romantic way or anything he was just worried he had blown her up.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#12 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:33 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 24 2009, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol...

hmm guess nobody is perfect
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#13 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 24 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol...

So, in sum:

(1) Hinata lives despite what True said. Pain missed at point blank range. That takes skill. So Kishi's par for the course on the rookie nine. I'd say maybe there is no one who can heal her in time....but, no way. I'm not going to kid myself here.

(2) The villagers are fine too, despite the devastation wrought Shrina Tensei.

(3) AND no one of consequence seems to have died in the actual explosion, just Shizune (a character about as important as Asuma) in the initial assault

Wow.

When I saw this I couldn't help but wonder if Kishimoto's filed a theft report on the guy who stole his onions yet. He needs to. They've gone AWOL.

#14 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:24 AM

She was probably able to MAKE him miss, same as Neji
but undoubedly people will call this a plot hole no jutsu or make some other excuse to criticize

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Mar 24 2009, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but undoubedly people will call this a plot hole no jutsu or make some other excuse to criticize

Excuse to criticize? How many times does he get to do this with the Rookie Nine before people can starting asking about it? It's not a plot hole because he explained it. It's just tough to buy all the near death experiences this group of ninjas has lived through AND that a ninja of Pain's calibur intent on making Naruto suffer could miss at point blank range.

#16 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Mar 24 2009, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Make him miss?

She gets blasted directly by a Shinrai Tensei.

Shes in no state to defend herself and looks knocked out. Pain goes for a stabbing right in front of her, but it is done off screen.

Can't really see how she survived that. I don't call it a plot hole, I see it as a cop out. We were lead to "believe" she had died, yet it was only done as a plot device to turn Naruto into the six tails.

#17 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 24 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Make him miss?

She gets blasted directly by a Shinrai Tensei.

Shes in no state to defend herself and looks knocked out. Pain goes for a stabbing right in front of her, but it is done off screen.

Can't really see how she survived that. I don't call it a plot hole, I see it as a cop out. We were lead to "believe" she had died, yet it was only done as a plot device to turn Naruto into the six tails.

Oh I knew she was going to survive, and im sure many others did as well. But he missed vital organs? What'd he stab? Her ankle?

Its a weak plot device, feels rushed, and borders stupidity as an end result. Excuse me if it sounds like bashing
\

#18 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:02 AM

Im afriad i have to fall in the camp of those whoe believe it was a wasted series. Assuming she survives then the entire point of her being stabbed was to cause Kyuubi to run wild. It was pointless. it could just as easilly have been some nameless chunin stabbed in his face to make a point and we would have had the same result.

Should she survive and a relationship blossom between the two, then the entire series up to this point becosme meaningless. all the development of team 7 up to this point is worthless honestly.

If that happens that is. It renders all prior devlopment and chapters pointless. I eman seriously what was the point of the Promise of a lifetime, or the healing scene after kn4, or even sakuras promsie to go together.

Shaking my head a little here if this goes sour. im usualy one to let the author take it where he or she is going to but this is becoming a bit ridiculous.

granted I dont want to jump to conclusions but I trully dont see any further relevance to the plot that hinata has.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#19 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:07 AM

Wow, I agree, I don't think the man who defeated the Toad Sanin can miss a vital organ at point blank of a unmoving body... uriously, the Hinata plot of this story is developing like a bad fanfiction...
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#20 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Mar 24 2009, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im afriad i have to fall in the camp of those whoe believe it was a wasted series. Assuming she survives then the entire point of her being stabbed was to cause Kyuubi to run wild. It was pointless. it could just as easilly have been some nameless chunin stabbed in his face to make a point and we would have had the same result.

Should she survive and a relationship blossom between the two, then the entire series up to this point becosme meaningless. all the development of team 7 up to this point is worthless honestly.

If that happens that is. It renders all prior devlopment and chapters pointless. I eman seriously what was the point of the Promise of a lifetime, or the healing scene after kn4, or even sakuras promsie to go together.

Shaking my head a little here if this goes sour. im usualy one to let the author take it where he or she is going to but this is becoming a bit ridiculous.

granted I dont want to jump to conclusions but I trully dont see any further relevance to the plot that hinata has.

Reading this and the spoilers makes me wanna say, "Kishi... WTFH are you freaking doing?!" rawr.gif While the battle is fine, you just absolutely wasted a potential character death. (And I do believe one of his assistants is a probably devoted Hinata fan and was screaming at him back when 437 was released, "WHY the F*** DID YOU KILL HINATA?" and rambling bs..., so both probably at fault). Great writing before but then you just went back towards the "Rookie Nine Must Survive!" hack and now probably wanna bring favoritism towards certain amount of fans: NaruHina (and Hinata fanboys and girls), which has no development in previous arcs over a potential NaruSaku for canonicity?

Way to go... dry.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users