The NEW NaruSaku Debate Thread

• Please log in to reply
54173 replies to this topic

#21 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 16 2013, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you mean by 'everyone'? I didn't bash any of the reviewers I mentioned.

*sigh* Did I specifically name you or anyone? It's a blanket term/phrase. Please try not to take offense at something that is a general term and was not 'singling' anyone out.

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's just a way of saying everyone who comes to that, not saying we all did. Basically, it's a heads up.

^ This.

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:46 PM

Hm, I wonder if NS will get the last laugh in this arc. I don't know if Sasuke is there or not, but it seems like it's on our favor so far, especially with Sakura going to stay with Naruto until he's back in full recovery. So yeah, I don't see her push him away for Sasuke. Man, that would be something else. Anyway, I wonder how long Naruto needs to recover. The longer he takes, the longer others got to fight as well as NS panel fanservices.

#23 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 17 2013, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thing is I never trashed their opinion and I try to be as nice as possible and back up my claims why I believe this and that but when people do this to me, sorry, but I cannot hold it...

I sometimes can't believe that this place is such a bastion for us NS shippers. If you go out in the world and try to talk about NS you will get PTSD from all the hate. I know some of us sometimes bash NH and SS, but seeing what they are doing is amazing.
They are reacting like this just because this chapter showed us that Sakura knows Naruto and Minato landing near the both of them. That's just about it.
If things get more serious the sh*tstorm will spill everywhere.

It's a shame thou that people do this. Instead of debating or talking about personal opinions in a friendly manner some just disturb this and make all the others not want to even start a conversion.

This guy targeted you Chatte but he bashed NS, so it means it affects all of us.

#24 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

new thread!! *_*

we are getting our narusaku mojo back!

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#25 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ May 16 2013, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
new thread!! *_*

we are getting our narusaku mojo back!

My green zone is becoming... greener! biggrin.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#26 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

Meh, anyway, let's leave that aside. He/She apologized. Just so he/she knows, I have eyes everywhere, lol! Funny how this fate works, once again.

As for NS situation, prepare people, what was until now was... but there is a sh*tstorm coming for us! Think about it... The majority of time Sasuke was out of the way but he is coming back so we cannot let that be. I am not saying that Sakura will jump in his arm. All I am saying that the real war over the real love triangle starts and it will be crrraaaaaaaaaazy!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#27 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

Just for the lolz..

There was a guy who just told me that Sasori was the weakest Akatsuki member just to downplay Sakura's battle with him. XDD

ナルサク

#28 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 16 2013, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just for the lolz..

There was a guy who just told me that Sasori was the weakest Akatsuki member just to downplay Sakura's battle with him. XDD

If your part of akatsuki then your should be known as one of the dangerous criminal so i don't think sasori was the weakest at all. sleep.gif

#29 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (rikakim94 @ May 17 2013, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If your part of akatsuki then your should be known as one of the dangerous criminal so i don't think sasori was the weakest at all. sleep.gif

Well I think he's trolling though, because now he replied to me and said that Sasori is a 'pussy' and that white zetsu would own him. laugh.gif

ナルサク

#30 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 16 2013, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just for the lolz..

That honour goes to Zetsu although his personality is much more likable than Sasori's IMO.

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh, anyway, let's leave that aside. He/She apologized. Just so he/she knows, I have eyes everywhere, lol! Funny how this fate works, once again.

As for NS situation, prepare people, what was until now was... but there is a sh*tstorm coming for us! Think about it... The majority of time Sasuke was out of the way but he is coming back so we cannot let that be. I am not saying that Sakura will jump in his arm. All I am saying that the real war over the real love triangle starts and it will be crrraaaaaaaaaazy!

If Minato parallel her, to me that's game over. Think about it. Even if Sakura will fangirl or something, what he said has predetermined the ending. It sure happens to Jiraiya's last words about Naruto doing the right thing, so Minato will make it seal of approval. So yeah, right now, it's like powerplay of a Hockey game, and NS got it.

#32 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 16 2013, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Minato parallel her, to me that's game over. Think about it. Even if Sakura will fangirl or something, what he said has predetermined the ending. It sure happens to Jiraiya's last words about Naruto doing the right thing, so Minato will make it seal of approval. So yeah, right now, it's like powerplay of a Hockey game, and NS got it.

Yup, you are right. I was just stating that hard times do await us. What it was till now it was childplay. From now on the real sh*tstorm starts, lolz!

ANd downplaying Sasori just because Sakura got to beat him? I heard that before! Also, that one with "Sasori let himself be killed!". Oh, lulz, no. He got caught-up by surprise because, funny enough, he let himself be ruled by emotions.
That's why Sakura's character was pivotal in the Sasori battle and in the manga's theme, overall.
But what do people know? It's easier to bash than to put your brain up to work a bit.

#33 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 17 2013, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NS only needs confirmation. One word and game over. NH needs tons of explanation about how Naruot fell for her because I will not understand one thing. And the manga is ending..so pictureem0.gif

ナルサク

#34 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

New thread of an old thread... okay (and not long after I reached my 1000th post)

Things looking good right now for NaruSaku, seeing as everyone else is on the defensive, which means bashing Sakura. It's sad that people feel Ino is more likable right now :/

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#35 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (MangaReader @ May 17 2013, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
New thread of an old thread... okay (and not long after I reached my 1000th post)

Things looking good right now for NaruSaku, seeing as everyone else is on the defensive, which means bashing Sakura. It's sad that people feel Ino is more likable right now :/

I agree that Ino has done more than Sakura in this arc. Can't argue. But they're rivals, and Sakura's appearances is becoming bigger and bigger, so something is up for her.

You know..I've missed this feeling. The feeling of really looking forward to the next chapter.

ナルサク

#36 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 16 2013, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know..I've missed this feeling. The feeling of really looking forward to the next chapter.

It's a much better feeling than when we had to wait 3 weeks for 616. sick.gif
tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#37 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 16 2013, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Preach! And the feeling that it's actually the Naruto manga I am reading....which was also lost for a very long time ago.

#38 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 16 2013, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree that Ino has done more than Sakura in this arc. Can't argue. But they're rivals, and Sakura's appearances is becoming bigger and bigger, so something is up for her.

Meh, if you want me to continue...they also feel that she's moving away from Sasuke and that everything she does doesn't relate to Sasuke (like apparently Sakura does and Karin now again)

I've been looking forward to every chapter, but I can't blame you (or anyone else)

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ May 16 2013, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, you are right. I was just stating that hard times do await us. What it was till now it was childplay. From now on the real sh*tstorm starts, lolz!

ANd downplaying Sasori just because Sakura got to beat him? I heard that before! Also, that one with "Sasori let himself be killed!". Oh, lulz, no. He got caught-up by surprise because, funny enough, he let himself be ruled by emotions.
That's why Sakura's character was pivotal in the Sasori battle and in the manga's theme, overall.
But what do people know? It's easier to bash than to put your brain up to work a bit.

Yet that battle was one of my favorite of all time. Oh well.

Anyway, yeah, the storm has begun. Although it could be possible that Sasuke is by Madara with others, but then again, who knows. Right now, we have to wait for Minato to answer questions, starting with where are others. Minato got the ball now in pairing war and it's worth 99.9%.

#40 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:42 PM

So to see a new debate thread, wow its neat. Perfect timing too with the recent chapter?

The last thread began around a year ago in April, to see this come in with the recent chapter, least we can begin this thread with a great morale!

party.gif

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users