54175 replies to this topic

#51821 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 02:33 PM

Well, we all know Darth Jar-Jar is the best character of all. Everyone bow down before our dark ruler and pray he shows mercy on your pitiful souls! 

#51822 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 May 2020 - 03:05 PM

Super Saiyan 3 would have been better...

I don't want to be too cheeky. But Eddie Ferguson... descendant of Thor Odinsson (my main character) might be able contend face Vegeto or Gogeta (whoever fuse with who). Might be a very long shot without any plot-armors. Fighting Goku or Vegetta at their peak will be nearly wishful thinking  to other character from other copyright universes. Even Thanos with his Infinite Gauntlet (I think everyone might disagree) would get hai butt handed to him on a silver platter. I'm not too sure about Saitama. I stopped reading the one-punch man back in 2017 so I cannot really gauge his power level. Only characters I can think of that are capable on taking on SS4 Saiyan class fighters would be from the Chinese Xianxia/Xuanhuan cultivation universe. These character could obliterate galaxies and universes at their peak.

Trying to solo two SS4 at the same time may just prove to be overbearing for Eddie even with the assistance of the Nine-Wings Fire Elder dragon inside of him (I incorporated the Biiju system in my Norse Mythology novel).

But since it's just Goku, then a SS3 Goku would pair up nice in a sparring session for the current Eddie; the physical strength of a Genin (the latest chapter I published in my webnovel) and maximum out put of kinetic energy from mana condense beams or sphere attack is on par with Naruto's four-tailed Kyuubified form's Biiju bomb.  In my universe, arrays will help Goku restrict his power level and strength to be at Eddie's level; while retaining SS3 mode even if he's not a cultivator. Since Eddie's only 10, its only fair to match him up with kid Goku in SS3. Imagine they light up the skies with Kamehameha wave, mana condenses sphere bombs, dragon's breath of fire in a metropolitan area such as New York City. Goku has years of training, intelligence and combat experience that Eddie will still be at a disadvantage.

The match up would look something like this.

I said that a million Naruto and Sasuke's would not be Eddie's match at his peak. Unfortunately, the opposite can be said  at Eddie's current level in the latest chapter. Let alone Naruto, the current Sasuke could kill Eddie a million times over with his Tsukiyomi in the span of a minute. 

Sure Eddie dies, but his backer is the big, mean, nasty King that resides inside of him will be summoned. And if Surt is ever unleashed, his presence alone is more than enough to bake every corner of Earth's solar system. It's going to give DBZ cast a major headache. Superman might have to sacrifice his life to push Surt far way from the Milky Way as possible.

Naruto and company will not react in time do to the vast amount of Gamma Radiation pouring out of Surt, burning the Boruto universe to crispy critters  :hehehe:   

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 10 May 2020 - 03:07 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#51823 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 10 May 2020 - 08:31 PM

I don't want to be too cheeky. But Eddie Ferguson... descendant of Thor Odinsson (my main character) might be able contend face Vegeto or Gogeta (whoever fuse with who). Might be a very long shot without any plot-armors. Fighting Goku or Vegetta at their peak will be nearly wishful thinking  to other character from other copyright universes. Even Thanos with his Infinite Gauntlet (I think everyone might disagree) would get hai butt handed to him on a silver platter. I'm not too sure about Saitama. I stopped reading the one-punch man back in 2017 so I cannot really gauge his power level. Only characters I can think of that are capable on taking on SS4 Saiyan class fighters would be from the Chinese Xianxia/Xuanhuan cultivation universe. These character could obliterate galaxies and universes at their peak.

Trying to solo two SS4 at the same time may just prove to be overbearing for Eddie even with the assistance of the Nine-Wings Fire Elder dragon inside of him (I incorporated the Biiju system in my Norse Mythology novel).

But since it's just Goku, then a SS3 Goku would pair up nice in a sparring session for the current Eddie; the physical strength of a Genin (the latest chapter I published in my webnovel) and maximum out put of kinetic energy from mana condense beams or sphere attack is on par with Naruto's four-tailed Kyuubified form's Biiju bomb.  In my universe, arrays will help Goku restrict his power level and strength to be at Eddie's level; while retaining SS3 mode even if he's not a cultivator. Since Eddie's only 10, its only fair to match him up with kid Goku in SS3. Imagine they light up the skies with Kamehameha wave, mana condenses sphere bombs, dragon's breath of fire in a metropolitan area such as New York City. Goku has years of training, intelligence and combat experience that Eddie will still be at a disadvantage.

The match up would look something like this.

I said that a million Naruto and Sasuke's would not be Eddie's match at his peak. Unfortunately, the opposite can be said  at Eddie's current level in the latest chapter. Let alone Naruto, the current Sasuke could kill Eddie a million times over with his Tsukiyomi in the span of a minute. 

Sure Eddie dies, but his backer is the big, mean, nasty King that resides inside of him will be summoned. And if Surt is ever unleashed, his presence alone is more than enough to bake every corner of Earth's solar system. It's going to give DBZ cast a major headache. Superman might have to sacrifice his life to push Surt far way from the Milky Way as possible.

Naruto and company will not react in time do to the vast amount of Gamma Radiation pouring out of Surt, burning the Boruto universe to crispy critters  :hehehe:   

featwise, Super Saiyan 3 was shown to be more powerful than Super Saiyan 4 Goku. And I could name 10 people minimum who could eat Goku and Vegeta alive even in peak form.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#51824 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 May 2020 - 12:21 PM

Yeah but I messed up he said NH was the prototype for Ash and Serena.
But I agree it is bad its why I want Hinata to die in a Death Battle episode and to kill her self in Boruto after hearing what happened to Naruto, showing how weak she is as a character.

Yep on both things cause she is weak.
Looking back on the writing of Naruto I realized how stupid every character is like mostly Naruto like he really questions why Sasuke joined marada when he knew he was obsessed with revenge how dumb can you be.

#51825 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 12 May 2020 - 10:12 AM

featwise, Super Saiyan 3 was shown to be more powerful than Super Saiyan 4 Goku. And I could name 10 people minimum who could eat Goku and Vegeta alive even in peak form.

What type of universe? Or to say, which country these characters come from?

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#51826 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:58 PM

What type of universe? Or to say, which country these characters come from?

Sonicverse, DC, Marvel, just to name a few.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#51827 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 12 May 2020 - 04:21 PM

I had a dream about Superman as a Jedi.

#51828 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:25 AM

Let me see, Doomsday  from DC and Galactus from Marvel. I haven't follow the the sonic series for many years since i was a boy. Sonic 3 and the first expansion of that series was the last I followed.

#51829 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 03:15 PM

And Considering Superman recently punched out someone called The “World Destroyer”, he’s definitely gonna crush those two over-hyped weeb “bags of salt”, no contest. Just saying. :yes:

I've always hated cross-series arguments between universes that don't adhere to the same sets of rules. 

Still, this made me think of Drunk Rick taking out Worldender. 

#51830 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 May 2020 - 04:47 PM

Linkara's description of Spider-Man is like how I feel about Naruto

509356167_759751.gif?4

#51831 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 May 2020 - 04:09 PM

I had a dream about Superman as a Jedi.

Oh kitten he's even more op

#51832 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 04:10 PM

Linkara's description of Spider-Man is like how I feel about Naruto

Oh I'm not the only one that though this description fits Naruto now cause that's Naruto to a t right now.

#51833 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 04:46 PM

LMAO OMG.

ROFLMAO.

The sad part is, this person is partially true. Naruto is privileged, but not because he is white, but because he was destined to be great.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 May 2020 - 04:48 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51834 RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:many things....

Posted 16 May 2020 - 03:17 AM

I was reading the comments. Most of the users commented about how he was ostricized from the village and had no one to believe in him, but didn't "The Last: Naruto the Movie" retconned his early childhood (and personality) for Hinata? Isnt it true that he doesn't understand what love means? All that loneliness he felt as a child only to realize that he couldn't differentiate his love of ramen from his "love" of Hinata. That's why he didn't know Hinata was always with him since day one! His first true friend and first true love...

I jest, but honestly being a reincarnation of basically a God does seem pretty privlaged to me. Then being told by Hagoromo that his fued with Sasuke has been destined since Asura just puts a nail in a coffin for it, huh?

#51835 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 03:54 AM

I was reading the comments. Most of the users commented about how he was ostracized from the village and had no one to believe in him, but didn't "The Last: Naruto the Movie" retconned his early childhood (and personality) for Hinata? Isn't it true that he doesn't understand what love means? All that loneliness he felt as a child only to realize that he couldn't differentiate his love of ramen from his "love" of Hinata. That's why he didn't know Hinata was always with him since day one! His first true friend and first true love...

I jest, but honestly being a reincarnation of basically a God does seem pretty privileged to me. Then being told by Hagoromo that his feud with Sasuke has been destined since Asura just puts a nail in a coffin for it, huh?

I just chalk that up to no one really cares about the Last anymore, considers it canon, relevant, or even significant. 

Beyond that, there are people trying to find aspects of Anime problematic* so they can demand it to change just like they done with Western media. Then again one of the reason anime is in a resurgence is because they destroyed western media.

*One of them is the fact that anime character look white to them.

#51836 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 16 May 2020 - 07:44 AM

If Kishimoto ever did a reboot and NaruSaku ended up canon, I'd have to say; I'd at least expect him to confess that NH/SS wasn't the intended pairing in the original story. He'd have to yuck up the truth and apologize for it.

Though, frankly, I'd just prefer he did a reboot of the ending. For all I know, an entire reboot of Naruto would still have the horny boys for Hinata interfering and they would straight up make Hinata the heroine and push Sakura to the side. I can't trust them NOT to. In fact, I'd expect it.

And I am not waiting or wasting another 10 years of my life to see how that goes. How Naruto ended forever turned me off of ongoing series. If horny editors/studios have THAT MUCH say in how a series ends, I can't trust it to not happen again. I'm pretty much disillusioned with the anime industry and am now extremely selective about what I watch/read. 
On top of all that, I now I have a strong resistance/dislike for moeblobs who have nothing going for them suddenly becoming a mary-sue and are only defined by their feelings for a guy. But everyone loves them because "AWWW KAWAIIIIII <3333 SO CUTE. U GO GURL. UR A GODDESS. GET UR MAN". Forget about actually having a personality. Forget character development. Moeblobs nearly need to steal oxygen from everyone else to become a fan favorite. Happened to Naruto. Happened to another series I love. Burn all the moeblob trash. Literally a cancer in story telling of any kind.

Thanks for turning me into this bitter of a person when it comes to anime and manga, Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot. 

Edited by Moon_Girl, 16 May 2020 - 07:50 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#51837 RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:many things....

Posted 16 May 2020 - 08:54 AM

I just chalk that up to no one really cares about the Last anymore, considers it canon, relevant, or even significant. 

Beyond that, there are people trying to find aspects of Anime problematic* so they can demand it to change just like they done with Western media. Then again one of the reason anime is in a resurgence is because they destroyed western media.

*One of them is the fact that anime character look white to them.

I see. Weird to completely dismiss something like that.

I honestly think people who comment things like "all anime characters look white" just want to get an reaction out of people. I don't watch as much anime or read as much manga as I used to, but if an anime/a manga does catches my attention I hope the creator(s) do not succumb to the whims of the loud majority/minority. It seems to happen a lot more with shows that are popular these days.

#51838 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 11:51 PM

If Kishimoto ever did a reboot and NaruSaku ended up canon, I'd have to say; I'd at least expect him to confess that NH/SS wasn't the intended pairing in the original story. He'd have to yuck up the truth and apologize for it.

Though, frankly, I'd just prefer he did a reboot of the ending. For all I know, an entire reboot of Naruto would still have the horny boys for Hinata interfering and they would straight up make Hinata the heroine and push Sakura to the side. I can't trust them NOT to. In fact, I'd expect it.

And I am not waiting or wasting another 10 years of my life to see how that goes. How Naruto ended forever turned me off of ongoing series. If horny editors/studios have THAT MUCH say in how a series ends, I can't trust it to not happen again. I'm pretty much disillusioned with the anime industry and am now extremely selective about what I watch/read. 
On top of all that, I now I have a strong resistance/dislike for moeblobs who have nothing going for them suddenly becoming a mary-sue and are only defined by their feelings for a guy. But everyone loves them because "AWWW KAWAIIIIII <3333 SO CUTE. U GO GURL. UR A GODDESS. GET UR MAN". Forget about actually having a personality. Forget character development. Moeblobs nearly need to steal oxygen from everyone else to become a fan favorite. Happened to Naruto. Happened to another series I love. Burn all the moeblob trash. Literally a cancer in story telling of any kind.

Thanks for turning me into this bitter of a person when it comes to anime and manga, Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot. 

You and me both. Hinata Hyuga and her fandom have given me such a shellshock in anime that I become extremely anxious every time I see a character that even remotely resembles Hinata and her moe-gunk. I am like "Oh here we go again. How is this kitten going to do nothing and get all the rewards now?"

Naruto...has really stressed me as of late and I am having a hard time pulling away from it.

Worse still when I see these "Naruto fans" say how great Hinata is ALL they f-n remember is the damn Pein Arc scene. 15 years, 13,728 pages, and that is ALL they remember?

It is insulting. It is just so insulting.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#51839 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 11:59 PM

You and me both. Hinata Hyuga and her fandom have given me such a shellshock in anime that I become extremely anxious every time I see a character that even remotely resembles Hinata and her moe-gunk. I am like "Oh here we go again. How is this kitten going to do nothing and get all the rewards now?"

Naruto...has really stressed me as of late and I am having a hard time pulling away from it.

Worse still when I see these "Naruto fans" say how great Hinata is ALL they f-n remember is the damn Pein Arc scene. 15 years, 13,728 pages, and that is ALL they remember?

It is insulting. It is just so insulting.

No kidding guys. I also hesitate doing any shipping for stuff I watch all because some writers wanna be different or wrack something established to make what they want happen. But I also worry about how SJWs just wanna ruin stuff and then the insane fans out there, like what you said here, James.

#51840 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:17 AM

For real. I'd ALMOST say I nearly got PTSD from the Naruto ending. Though, in reality, I was in a very bad place in my life when that trash ending came out. So it affected me way more than I'd like. I wish I could move on like many of the NaruSaku fans did. But my gosh...if I stay on the subject of Naruto *too* long, it's like the snap of a twig; I become extremely angry.

It's not healthy and I hate that the ending did this to me.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 17 May 2020 - 07:21 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users