Close
Photo

So who is Bolt REALLY gonna end up with?

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#21 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 25 November 2015 - 03:56 AM

Boruto will obviously get with Sakura. He has to be the man his father never could :zaru:
Sarada can just have Mitsuki :smug:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#22 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:14 AM

Hinata.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#23 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:34 AM

I don't care. Bolt sucks. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#24 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:58 AM

He'll end up with whoever has the biggest bewbs and whomever is the biggest moeblob.

Or whoever Studio Perriot's favorite girl is.

But I'm not gonna lie. Idgaf about Burrito and Salad. I care about them as much as the NH/SS/Hinata fans care about character development, healthy relationships, story consistency and the story itself. Can't bring myself to like them either. They're just obnoxious womb goblins of two of the worst pairings in history.  :ermm: Two abominations (along with the swiffer mop, don't get me started on that ugly thing) that should have never existed.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#25 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:03 AM

burrito sarada and the whole new generation kitten should end up with Mr.death 

#26 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:26 PM

It'll be a threesome.....

carne_asada_burrito_lunch_2__el_rio_brav

#27 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 02:53 PM

How is it feasible that we will see anything more of this post-epilogue world? I thought the series was coming to an end after the anime is concluded.These are questions which I feel and hope will never be answered. However, on the off chance that they decide to prolong things for whatever reason, if there's any consistency with Kishi and Pierrort's logic then they'll refrain from putting the spawn together. Their relationship from what I've heard appears more similar to the dynamics of Naruto and Sasuke's rivalry than any romantic attraction; their personalities both are brazen and aggressive, making them "incompatible" or "too difficult" to reconcile. I would sooner hope that the Karui lovechild or Kurenai's daughter become smitten with him. It's possible they might successfully learn to fold over and become docile house wives with no meaning in their lives except to please their hairless primate of a husband. After all, you can't be driven by any career or calling while being married at the same time. If what some of you have stated is true, the female wants to become Hokage, yes? Well that alone should make her off-limits to the male primates since she chose her career over the possibility of excreting more primates. 

#28 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:12 PM

Probably Kishimoto if Bolt keeps up his pompous "Loner" facade. Remember this pairing anyone?

sasuke-kishi.jpg

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#29 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:23 PM

Probably Kishimoto if Bolt keeps up his pompous "Loner" facade. Remember this pairing anyone?

sasuke-kishi.jpg

That drawing is so accurate that it's not even funny.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#30 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:51 PM

No one because Id be mortified if we actually saw him grow up. At this rate I don't want to see any new Naruto content, especially any that has to do with Bolt's generation. However if I had to choose who I personally think he'd end up with it would be Salad. I honestly think this would be Kishimoto and SPs way of catering to the NS fandom.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#31 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:19 PM

sasuke-kishi.jpg

This is the pairing kishimoto probably wanted at end

I'm almost sure he constantly draw pics of sasuke naked and yaoi pictures of himself and sasuke 

sasukishi is canon

#32 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:27 PM

This is the pairing kishimoto probably wanted at end

I'm almost sure he constantly draw pics of sasuke naked and yaoi pictures of himself and sasuke 

sasukishi is canon

A pairing of himself with a fictional character that he created. Yeah makes sense. It makes more sense than what we got.

Edited by Nostradamus, 25 November 2015 - 05:28 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#33 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:32 PM

I hope they all end up alone and miserable.

#34 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:22 PM

Burrito......... ends up with............ I don't give a $#%@. that's who :zaru:

Well that aside, It wouldn't matter anyway cause cause we're not getting anything more from this canon. Now if Naruto were to be rebooted.

Aye Phantom sama

#35 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 26 November 2015 - 04:13 AM

Why on earth would I want to ship pairings for a series where pairings ultimately suck for the most part... I'm not gonna support Bolt or Himawari or anything that is within the future of Naruto. It just will not be good.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#36 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:08 AM

He's gonna end up with Himarawi obviously, but there's going to be a love triangle between them with Sarada. This manga has shown us how to fuk up a series. Boruto is going get the shy girl who will be submissive just like Hinata.

1wocs1.gif

#37 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:10 AM

sasuke-kishi.jpg

It looks funny. I know Sasuke is Kishi's favorite character, but what does this mean?

1wocs1.gif

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:54 AM

It looks funny. I know Sasuke is Kishi's favorite character, but what does this mean?

It means Kishi will go beyond for Sasuke such as getting more screen time than the protagonist, more roles, and so on. That's why Sasuke is like that.

#39 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 07:23 AM

Oh I see thanks. That's true I think he went overboard with Sasuke's character. But, I don't think Sasuke would appreciate how Kishi wrote him in the end though.

1wocs1.gif

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 07:44 AM

Oh I see thanks. That's true I think he went overboard with Sasuke's character. But, I don't think Sasuke would appreciate how Kishi wrote him in the end though.

Regardless, he got everything he needs and don't want.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users