62 replies to this topic

#1 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:54 PM

Well to me either it will be Iruka who will visit Naruto at Ichiraku or Shikamaru according to the interview about him being Naruto's confident. Shizune will tell Sakura about Tsunade waking up leading to a very emotional reunion between master and apprentice, I believe the chapter could end with Naruto visiting her to tell her everything that has happened while she was asleep.

Edited by Gravenimage, 29 March 2010 - 12:14 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

think that Naruto and Sakura are gonna go to Ichiraku's (the non-destroyed, most likely tent version) and are about to kiss but Shizune goes "Shes alive Wippee! I'm a killjoy!" lmao this'll probably never happen xD

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 28 2010, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
think that Naruto and Sakura are gonna go to Ichiraku's (the non-destroyed, most likely tent version) and are about to kiss but Shizune goes "Shes alive Wippee! I'm a killjoy!" lmao this'll probably never happen xD

Shppu-chan that's not Kishi's style at all although I wish it happens. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

As we've just gotten off of a rather serious arc, I see a good opportunity for some comedy.

As we know, Naruto is now the hero of the village. What do the heroes and such get in the Narutoverse?

Fangirls. A lot of them. I predict Naruto getting groped by many young women when he gets to Ichiraku. He will then be saved by somebody, most likely Shikamaru.

After that, things will get back to the seriousness. He'll probably find out about Tsunade being awake, and the Hokage situation will most likely come up.

Hmm, I wish I had as much faith as some other people, but I don't think we'll be seeing much of Sakura for a while. She's done her thing, as far as Kishimoto seems to be concerned. Of course, I hope I'm wrong about that, but he doesn't seem to care much about making her "Heroic" like that "interview" said. Which I still don't trust, by the way. Internet rumors are freakin' annoying like that. Even if it's true, it's hard to know that.

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:47 AM

They are rumors that at the shonen jump site its written that 489 spoilers will be out tomorrow I don't think this is true though.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Mar 29 2010, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As we've just gotten off of a rather serious arc, I see a good opportunity for some comedy.

As we know, Naruto is now the hero of the village. What do the heroes and such get in the Narutoverse?

Fangirls. A lot of them. I predict Naruto getting groped by many young women when he gets to Ichiraku. He will then be saved by somebody, most likely Shikamaru.

After that, things will get back to the seriousness. He'll probably find out about Tsunade being awake, and the Hokage situation will most likely come up.

Hmm, I wish I had as much faith as some other people, but I don't think we'll be seeing much of Sakura for a while. She's done her thing, as far as Kishimoto seems to be concerned. Of course, I hope I'm wrong about that, but he doesn't seem to care much about making her "Heroic" like that "interview" said. Which I still don't trust, by the way. Internet rumors are freakin' annoying like that. Even if it's true, it's hard to know that.

That would be epic, Fangirls following Naruto, with Sakura and Hinata (who is following from the safe distance.) glaring at the opposition.

This might be over a couple of weeks but I think we'll see Sakura, Shikamaru and Naruto go for Ramen, and exchange a few words but before they can finish, the Anbu appear and Sakura and NAruto are summoned by the Hokage, Naruto will probably wonder why Kakashi wants to see them so soon, and the ANBU will tell them it's Tsunade who woke up and they'll soon be rushing off.

Once they've caught up with everything, Sakura will request for more intense training and to sign the Slug Contract. And Tsunade will ask what happened with Sasuke,Naruto will mention he's not quite strong enough yet and will be ordered on another training mission.

I actually don't see Kakashi being the one who will train him, because we saw how busy he was after the Sand/Sound invasion, so he'll probably be taking quite a few S-rank mission, so might be completely over the top, but remember when Yamato said Konoha has yet to ask for anything in exchange for Hinata's attempted kidnap, they might actually call in a favour and ask Killer Bee to train Naruto to control the Kyuubi.

Ofcourse what will really happen is Naruto will get lost end up in Mist, and meet Mei, who will end up being his long lost Aunt, and will train him in his dual Bloodline, which will end up being triple when he discovers his fathers liniage and he'll kick Sasuke's butt next time they meet biggrin.gif lol OK very unlikely this will happen and probably over reaching with Konoha forcing Cloud to train Naruto. But I can't see them not meeting, Kishi's spent more time developing Cloud Ninja's than Konoha ninja's recently.

iAnby7W.gif

#7 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:53 AM

I am just wondering... Where is his headband?
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#8 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:07 AM

@Pite

He took it off at the Motel... More importantly, where's Yamato?!

#9 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:10 AM

Well Yamato probably has it, He can't exactly sleep with his headband on, which makes me wonder is that guy still watching over the shadow clone of Naruto? What ever happened to him, I wanted to see him freak out. Maybe we'll see that this week.

Edit: Checked looks like Naruto hasn't had a chance to put his Headband on since Madara's visit.

Edited by harry4e, 29 March 2010 - 02:25 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#10 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:36 AM

I predict Hinata sad.gif

#11 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Mar 28 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I predict Hinata sad.gif

Now now Froot let's not go insane here. I highly doubt the quiet, shy, insecure, secondary character who is not important to the main story whatsoever is going to have the guts to walked towards Naruto and tell him" Naruto-kun even after everything that has happened in the past 51 chapters since I confessed to you I am expecting an answer from you because I love you forget about Sakura and live happily ever after with me." fu.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#12 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:08 AM

He took it off. But the question is. Why isn't he wearing it now? Why didn't he take it back? Why didn't he wear it when he encountered Sasuke.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#13 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 03:24 AM

Let's see:
  • Shizune telling the Daiymo about Tsunade is awake and resumes her position as Hokage.
  • Naruto eating Ramon at Ichiraku's, Iruka or Shikamaru drops by. (probably Iruka)
  • Shizune or some other medical ninja informs Sakura of Tsunade and she runs to see her in tears of joy.
  • More panels of Kabuto and what ever he's up to.
  • Naruto hears about Tsunades recovery and goes to her asking about his parents particulary his mother at the end of the chapter.

Next Chapter: The History of the Uzumaki Clan.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 29 March 2010 - 03:26 AM.

#14 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:02 AM

I have this predictions. Some are rather strange and one looks to be what could happen. Read prediction number 6.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#15 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:08 AM

Wow those are some wacky predictions. O_o

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#16 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 28 2010, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now now Froot let's not go insane here. I highly doubt the quiet, shy, insecure, secondary character who is not important to the main story whatsoever is going to have the guts to walked towards Naruto and tell him" Naruto-kun even after everything that has happened in the past 51 chapters since I confessed to you I am expecting an answer from you because I love you forget about Sakura and live happily ever after with me." fu.png

Insane? Maybe you're overreacting a bit to my 3-word post. fu.png

I know how unimportant to the plot she is - no need to tell me. I really wouldn't like her to suddenly stumble into the plot again, I'm just hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Edited by Froot, 29 March 2010 - 05:17 AM.

#17 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (Froot @ Mar 29 2010, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I predict Hinata sad.gif

ok this i dont understand her plot is done a ooc maby but this chance is 000.9

#18 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 29 2010, 03:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's see:
  • Shizune telling the Daiymo about Tsunade is awake and resumes her position as Hokage.
  • Naruto eating Ramon at Ichiraku's, Iruka or Shikamaru drops by. (probably Iruka)
  • Shizune or some other medical ninja informs Sakura of Tsunade and she runs to see her in tears of joy.
  • More panels of Kabuto and what ever he's up to.
  • Naruto hears about Tsunades recovery and goes to her asking about his parents particulary his mother at the end of the chapter.

Next Chapter: The History of the Uzumaki Clan.

I WANT THIS. a_thumbs.gif

#19 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:00 AM

I predict partly cloudy with a chance of rain.

Err....Wait a minute that's not what you want.

I think basically this is going to be a slow sort of chapter. Tsunade is going to get briefed on what she's missed, probably by Shizune and Sakura. I say Sakura also, because she's going to be the one to inform Tsunade of what occurred during Naruto and Sasuke's confrontation. And the declaration that Naruto made. I think Sakura might let out a lot of the anxiety and fear she has for the two of them. Which I hope prompt Tsunade into realizing the girl needs more training and declares to rededicate to Sakura's training, so Sakura can be all that she can be.

With Naruto I think we'll get the ramen scene probably with Iruka. I wouldn't mind if Konohamaru would show up. It's funny even in the manga always shows the only people that acknowledged Naruto's existence was Iruka first. Then the members of Team 7. But Konohamaru should be in there too, because through him Naruto knows how it feels like to have a little brother.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#20 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:24 AM

I predict Naruto at Ichiraku's with Iruka. Flashbacks? Word spreading to Naruto and Sakura of Tsunade. Nothing special, but that doesn't mean less awesome! Unless we get some info on Kisame or Kabumaru, I don't think we will see Sasuke or Madara for some time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users