#21 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Sep 8 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
your missing the point of the sasuke power ups. look how easy they are coming as opposed to narutos. Naruto has had to work hard and earn every power up he ever gained. Sasuke has had them practically handed to him on a silver platter via his sharingan or Orochimarus experiments or the cursed seal.

and thats the key. Sasuke has gained power the cheap easy way, and that is why he has constantly and will continue to constantly fail when it becomes important for him to do so.

Naruto will ultimately when it is important to succeed be victorious because he has worked hard and earned it.

thats the key, the themes of hard work and courage and protecting those precious to you are what will win out in the end. When all the powerups and chakra and special techniques come to naught and they are reduced to a final clash of fists its the one in orange thats going to be raised in victory.

actually i think itll be the gloved pink one thatll swat the uchiha on the noggin but thats jsut me LOL laugh.gif

No one disagree's with that Catsi, and we know that.

But the thing is Where Sasuke gets these free upgrades without trying, Naruto isn't even rewarded with his hard work the same way everyone else who spends as many hours powering up.

He learnt the Rasengan, but because of the Fox he had to use the clones to do what anyone else would manage with one hard if they put in the same amount of hours, He learnt the RasenShurken but was told he couldn't use it because it would destroy his hand, yet the Kyuubi can heal a gaping hole the chidori produced at the VoTE, And when he mastered the Sage mode at a level not even Jiaraya did, he had to once again rely on clones to gather natural enery for him, which in the long run has it's limitations as he can only produce three clones at a time, where if there was no Kyuubi sealed in him he could do it properly and the natural chakra would always be gathering and he'd be able to on for much longer in battle.

It's just so frustrating to See Sasuke get these Freebies, (Which are freebies,, you tell me how you can explain Sasuke being able to control the Ameratsu, better than Itachi who was a better ninja in every sense than him, What makes his MS so much better than Itachi's that it came with built in Ameratsu control instrctions?) Yet with Naruto he has to struggle to achieve the things every other ninja wouldn't have to if in his shoes, if it's producing a clone, or Chakra control or the Rasengan or Sage trainng, Naruto had to do things differently to achieve the same goals.

It makes you respect Naruto all the more but it also pisses you off how he has to work twice as hard and do things differently when Sasuke seems to get things handed to him, add to that the current part about basically Naruto being Fate's whipping boy and his main purpose in the manga is to save Sasuke, not what we originally thought of him gaining the respect of other ninja's and proving his worth to the people who looked down at him. It seems like such a waste, all this training and hard work is to save a man not worth saving.

I know the purpose of the manga is the difference between what's right and what's easy, (As Dumbledore put it, and I wasn't happy with how that series ended either.) but damn it sometimes what's easy is the right thing to do, and that's giving up on Sasuke.

iAnby7W.gif

#22 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 8 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto is just as strong if not stronger, since Senjutsu uses natural energy. So every little atom in the atmosphere can technically pummel Sasuke to bits.

Well, thank Kishi for giving Sasuke the Sharingan. Because that eye doesn't require mastery to use once you unlock Mangekyou, since they have all 3 of the deadliest techniques.

If you hate Sasuke so much, it's because Sasuke does his job well as a villain. Again, like I said, for the sake of plot development, sometimes authors shovel power up after power up onto a certain character. Like after the entire Sasuke and Itachi arc, Naruto got his power-up. Pretty sure Kishimoto will shove something in Naruto again to make him powerful as well.

Hopefully Kishi in return will have Naruto training with Fuukasaku again to learn all the Toad Sage Ninjutsu (like what we seen Jiraiya use throughout part 1 and 2, since Naruto only had enough time to learn the Taijutsu and going into Sage Mode only.) and a special Kunai knife gift wrapped from Minato to Naruto biggrin.gif with also a graduation Sage Cloak and scroll then I'll be happy and say things would be even between Naruto and Sasuke. yes.gif

#23 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:43 PM

In my opinion all that ridiculously hard work Naruto's done will add a certain satisfaction if he beats Sasuke to the ground....All the while Sasuke will have a dumbfounded "But...." expression on his face. Well, I hope that happens anyways....

#24 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Sep 8 2009, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and a special Kunai knife gift wrapped from Minato to Naruto biggrin.gif with also a graduation Sage Cloak and scroll then I'll be happy and say things would be even between Naruto and Sasuke. yes.gif

I smell fanfiction.

#25 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 8 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I smell fanfiction.

Not necessarily, no one knows what Kishi will give Naruto next and yeah i was just thinking outside of the box a little. biggrin.gif

#26 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Sep 8 2009, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I smell fanfiction.

Once upon a time the Fourth being Naruto's father was fanfition. Despite how obvious it was.

#27 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 08 September 2009 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Sep 8 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Once upon a time the Fourth being Naruto's father was fanfition. Despite how obvious it was.

Something that obvious doesn't count.
\

#28 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:00 AM

Before Chuck Norris, there was Sasuke.

Bah. Batman can destroy them both. All he's have to do is say "I'm Batman" and Sasuke would explode.

Cue in The Rock's phrase...

Raikage's layin' the smack down!

Awh awh!

Raikage says...

Raikage says...

Raikage says IMMA BREAK YOUR WALL!
bd5.jpg

#29 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:28 AM

Everyone that's pissing and moaning that Sasuke got the Susanoo from Itachi are neglecting the fact that Sasuke gets his ass kicked in this chapter and it ends with the Raikage about to deal the final blow (though obviously he wont die cuz someone on his team will probably take the blow).

uc.png

#30 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Sep 8 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bah. Batman can destroy them both. All he's have to do is say "I'm Batman" and Sasuke would explode.

Raikage's layin' the smack down!

Awh awh!

Raikage says...

Raikage says...

Raikage says IMMA BREAK YOUR WALL!

THIS SONG WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ENKA! rawr.gif

#31 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:48 AM

Does anyone here know where I can read some Naruto manga? Every time I look for it all I find is SASUKE, i was looking for something with a little more Naruto and lot less Sasuke.

#32 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (Evil Potato @ Sep 8 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone here know where I can read some Naruto manga? Every time I look for it all I find is SASUKE, i was looking for something with a little more Naruto and lot less Sasuke.

http://www.onemanga.com/Sasuke/

kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Cloud, 09 September 2009 - 01:50 AM.

#33 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Sep 8 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone that's pissing and moaning that Sasuke got the Susanoo from Itachi are neglecting the fact that Sasuke gets his ass kicked in this chapter and it ends with the Raikage about to deal the final blow (though obviously he wont die cuz someone on his team will probably take the blow).

No kitten due, Sasuke was over his head to fight the Raikage expecting clear victory. If he did win it will cause a major uproar in Kumo and possibly leading to war between Kumo & Konoha if Sasuke isn't put to death.

I agree with Harry, Naruto is putting forth all effort on a man who isn't woth saving. Hell its obvious that Sasuke doesn't want to be save & if he wanted to returnto Konoha he had numerous opportunites to do so on his own. Why Naruto is stressing on the friend he lost? What about the friends he has? Is he really going to sacrifice all for Sasuke?

I hope Sakura will get his priority striaght. Damn if peace was so important than Naruto should've become a monk instead of ninja. In the ninja world there's no such thing and even he manges to get peace it won't last...
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#34 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:02 AM

We salute you, Catsi, for that marvelous post! a_thumbs.gif

I guess I won't have to explain myself anymore, since I completely agree with that! 111191.gif

---

Though Sasuke is getting all of these power-ups, and even surpassing Itachi, I think he's going to be defeated.

Like some kind of deal.

Sasuke gets the power-up, but he loses in the end against Raikage. happy.gif

And, I can't wait to see the Liger Bomb! I can't believe it actually took two pages to show its awesome awesomeness.

#35 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:16 PM

...Are you guys honestly complaining about Sasuke's power increase when Naruto spent what, a week, at most in the Hyperbolic Toad Chamber and suddenly defeated the strongest ninja in the world (before the LOL Talk no Jutsu). Talk about double standard.

#36 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:54 PM

Yeah, True is right. I don't like Sasuke being over-powered, but I suppose I can't blame kishi for doing it when he has to keep Sasuke on par with Naruto (who himself is WAY overpowered). So, I blame kishi for initial over-powering with Naruto which led to Sasuke. tongue.gif

#37 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:54 PM

Even though Naruto powered up quickly, he still worked hard and risked his life to gain that power, besides, it was probly more like a span of a week or two that he worked at it. Sasuke gets to use his eyes. Just watch, Raikage is 1 inch from killing Sasuke and then... BLAMO, Sasuke reveals his brand new sharingan technique and Raikage is defeated. This is a likely prediction, sorry but i mean, he was able to get out of being totally killed by a massive 8 tails bijuu while his chest was ripped open and his heart almost visible. It would be no surprise if Sasuke won this fight too. I just wish Naruto could be the main character in Naruto, and not Sasuke.

Plus, I really want Sakura to get to Naruto and do her thing. I've been waiting so long for what may happen on their next encounter and I know everyone at this website has been waiting for the same thing. It will likely be soon, or much later that this happens.

#38 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:00 PM

Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread

Chapter Spoiler Script from Ohana --Click here to view--

サスケ『千鳥』
Sasuke: “Chidori”

雷『重流暴(エルボ』
Raikage: “Elbow”

互いに技をぶつける
*They clash against each other with their techniques

雷VS雷の真っ向勝負!!
The head-on duel of lightning and lightning!!

憎しみが突き動かす!サスケの運命は…
*Hatred drives forward! Sasuke’s fate is…

463 サスケVS雷影!!
463 – Sasuke vs. Raikage!!

サスケ千鳥、雷の左胸に刺さる
*Sasuke’s chidori stabs Raikage in the left side of his chest

サスケ『チイ!』
Sasuke: “Damn!”

雷『雷遁で威力と貫通力を高めた突き攻撃……はたけカカシと同じ術か!
雷遁の鎧をまとった このワシに触れることができるとは…
たいした術だな!』
Raikage: “An attack whose strength and penetrating/stabbing power have been increased through Raiton…the same jutsu as Hatake Kakashi! To be able to touch me through the Raiton armor covering me…it’s quite the technique!”

水月とダルイ闘いながら、サスケと雷を見てる
*Suigetsu, while fighting of course, look on at the Sasuke and Raikage fight

水月『くそ!ダメか!?』
Suigetsu: Dammit! It was no good!?”

ダルイ『ああダメだな…アレでサスケは死んだ』
Darui: “Yeah, no good…and with that Sasuke’s a dead man.”

水『!?』
Suigetsu: “!?”

カリン(! そんなこんなチャクラ!!)
Karin (thinking): “! No way. This much chakra!!”

サスケ『!!』
Sasuke: “!!”

雷、サスケも持ち上げ
*Raikage lifts Sasuke up and…

雷『雷我爆弾!!!(ライガーボム)』パワーボムだね
Raikage: “Raiga Bomb!!!” *Basically a Power Bomb

地面が割れる
*The ground shatters beneath them

カリン『!!?』
Karin: “!!?”

水月『!!?』
Suigetsu: “!!?”

シー『うっ』
C: “Ugh”

ダルイ『終わったな』
Darui: “It’s over.”

侍、柱の影から(あれが雷影の忍体術か…これではもうサスケは生きていまい…
増援はいらなかったな)
Samurai (from behind the pillar thinking): “So that’s the Raikage’s Nintaijutsu…Sasuke is not likely alive anymore after that…I guess we didn’t need reinforcements afterall…)

サスケ『うっ…』
Sasuke: “Ug…”

雷、サスケ離す
*Raikage lets go of Sasuke

ダルイ、シーの元へ
*Darui runs over to where C is

ダルイ『シー大丈夫か!』
Darui: “C, are you okay!”

シー倒れてる『ダルイ…そっちはケリついたのか?』
C, still on the ground: “Darui...is the fighting over?”

サスケの身体に骨がまとってくる
*Sasuke’s body is surrounded by bones

サスケの目が、万華鏡写輪眼になる。
*Sasuke’s eyes turn into the Mangekyou Sharingan

雷(あれが万華鏡写輪眼か…)
Raikage (thinking): “That’s the Mangekyou Sharingan, huh…”

雷スーパーサイヤ人化する『フン!』
*Raikage goes Super Saiyajin: “Hmph!”

ダルイ、シーに肩を貸しながら
*Darui, lending C his shoulder

『アレを食らって(パワーボム)生きてる奴なんて
今までいなかった あの骨にしろ… なんなんだコイツ?』
Darui: “There’s never been anybody who has eaten that technique and lived. Not to mention the damn bones…what the hell is this guy?”

シー『オレが幻術で押し負けた …体がまだ思うように動かない…ああいう天才ってのは たまに 出てくる…』
C: “I lost in a genjutsu fight…my body still won’t move the way I want it to…those sorts of geniuses pop their heads up once in a while…”

侍(うちはサスケ… しぶとい…!)
Samurai (thinking): “Uchiha Sasuke…he’s persistent/tough…!”

増援侍わんさかくる
*Reinforcement Samurai come pouring in the room.

サスケ『…』
Sasuke: “…”

ダルイ『! おいシー うちはの眼…前と少し違わねーか?』
Darui: “! Hey, C. That Uchiha’s eyes…aren’t they a little different from before?”

シー『!』
C: “!”

サスケ、目から血が…
*Blood begins to come out of Sasuke’s eye…

シー『万華鏡写輪眼か!?』
C: “The Mangekyou Sharingan!?”

シー(そうか だから雷影様は あそこまでの活性化を…瞬身の術で対抗する気だ)
C (thinking): “I see. That’s why Raikage-sama is amping himself up this much…he’s going to use Shunshin no Jutsu to fight against it.”

水月『ボク…雷遁に弱すぎるかな?しびれて うまく液体化できやしない』
Suigetsu: “Am I…just too weak against Raiton? My body is so numb I can’t even turn to liquid well.”

なんでか水月は刀が身体に刺さってる
*For some reason Suigetsu has a sword sticking out of him

カリン(雷影のチャクラが むちゃくちゃでかくなったこれじゃ尾獣化だぞ!!)
Karin (thinking): “Raikage’s chakra is getting really huge. It’s like he’s turning into a bijuu!!

ページ代わってナルト
*Scene change to Naruto

トビ『ナルト…お前はいずれサスケと戦うことになるだろうイヤ…オレがお前にサスケをぶつける長きに渡る因 縁の戦い …うちはの存在をサスケに証明させる』
Tobi: “Naruto…one day you will have to fight Sasuke. Rather…I’m going to crash Sasuke right into you. That fated battle stretched across generations…with it I’ll have Sasuke prove what the Uchiha really are.”

ナルト『サスケは おめーのオモチャじゃねエー!!勝手な事言ってんな!!』
Naruto: “Sasuke isn’t your damn toy!! Stop just saying whatever you like!!

トビ『サスケも長門のように心変わりさせてやるとでも?それこそ勝手な言い分だぞ…ナルト
人をコントロールするには 心の闇を利用するテクニックが必要だ長門はたまたま人に感化されやすい子だった がな』
Tobi: “So what, you’re going to make Sasuke have a change of heart the same way you did Nagato? Sounds like you enjoy saying whatever you like too, Naruto. You have to know how to use the darkness in people’s hearts if you want to really control people. Nagato just happened to be easily influenced by people.”

ナルト『… 長門と てめーを一緒にすんな!!やり方は違っても あいつは本心で平和を望んでた!けど お めーは違う!!』
Naruto: “…Don’t lump Nagato in with you! Even if his way was different, at heart all he wanted was peace! But you, you’re different!!”

トビ『フッ…  だな…』
Tobi: “Hmph…true…”

カカシ『くだらない その証明が目的ならなぜ尾獣を集める?お前の目的は一体―――何だ?何が望みなんだ? 』
Kakashi: “Ridiculous. If proving your point is your goal then why are you collecting the bijuu? What is your goal? What do you want?”

トビ『…そうだな…しいて言うなら…完全体になることか…』
Tobi: “…Well…if I had to give an answer…I guess it would be to become whole…”

カカシ『完全体…!?』
Kakashi: “Become whole…!?”

ヤマト『どういう事だ!?』
Yamato: “What does that mean!?”

ナルト『…』
Naruto: “…”

トビ『お前らに話しても あまり意味がないもっと効果的な場で話す……お前らとの会話…楽しかったよ…じゃ あな』
Tobi: “Telling you all wouldn’t mean much so…I’ll let you know somewhere that’ll be a bit more effective…Our conversation was…pretty interesting though…See you.”

トビ消える
*Tobi disappears

石に血の涙がしたたる。。。。
*Bloody tears come out of his right eye…

サスケ 天照!!
Sasuke: “Amaterasu!!”

雷の左胸が燃える~~?が、雷瞬身の術で避ける
*The left side of Raikage’s chest starts to catch fire~~~? But Raikage uses Shunshin no Jutsu to dodge it.

黒い炎は雷の後ろにいた侍に~~侍燃える
*The black flame then hits one of the Samurai who was standing behind Raikage~~~The Samurai beings to burn.

侍『うわあああ!!』
Samurai: “AAAAaaaagh!!”

侍B『炎を消すんだ』
Samurai B: “I’ll put out the flames.”

侍C『ただの炎じゃない近づくな!』
Samurai C: “Those are no ordinary flames. Don’t get too close!”

侍B『!?』
Samurai B: “!?”

シー(見ている視点から発火する天照! コレが…!)
C (thinking): “The technique Amaterasu where flames appear wherever the person looks!! This is…!”

サスケ、燃えてる侍見てると後ろから雷
*As Sasuke looks at the burning Samurai Raikage appears behind him

『雷虐水平!!』水平チョップだね
Raikage: “Raigyaku Suihei!!” *That’s a backhand chop.

サスケの身体が黒い炎が囲う
*Sasuke’s body is surrounded by the black flame

カリン(うまい!! 黒い炎の盾!雷影の瞬身スピードはケタ違い!目で追いきれないなら触れてはいけない盾 にすればいい!!これでうかつにはサスケには攻撃できない!)
Karin (thinking): “Nice!! A shield of black flame! Raikage’s Shunshin speed is too high a level so if you can’t catch him with your eyes then just make a shield that he can’t touch!! This way he can’t just attack Sasuke indiscriminately!”

シー(黒炎をコントロールしたのか!? 形体変化まで!!イタチよりも黒炎は長けているという ことか?)
C (thinking): “He controlled the black flame!? He even spatially recomposed it!! Does that mean he’s more skilled with the black flame than Itachi?”

サスケの黒い炎の盾なんか気にしないで雷
*Raikage, not giving a damn about the Sasuke’s black flame shield

『雷影をなめるな!!!』
Raikage: “Don’t underestimate the Raikage!!!”

左腕でサスケに、水平チョップ
*And hits Sasuke with a backhand chop with his left hand

左腕燃える~~~
*His left arm catches fire~~~~

カリン(え!?)
Karin (thinking): “Wha!?”

シー『雷影様!…まさか?』
C: “Raikage-sama!...It can’t be?”

ダルイ『左腕…くれてやるとはね…』
Darui: “To give up…your left arm…”

サスケ倒れる そこに雷ジャンプ~~~
*Sasuke falls to the ground. Raikage then leaps into the air~~~

雷『止めだ!!』
Raikage: “This is the end!!”

雷影、憤怒の覚悟!!サスケになす術は!?
Raikage, his furious determination!! What options does Sasuke have left!?

Spoiler Pics Part 1 --Click here to view--

Spoiler Pics Part 2 --Click here to view--

Raikage is definitely a Pro-Wrestler giving Sasuke a serious well deserved arse kicking.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 09 September 2009 - 05:07 PM.

#39 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:11 PM

When Raikage carried Sasuke like that, then threw him to the ground, I stared at them, then I immediately shouted ... WRESTLING!

laugh.gif

The Raikage is a wrestling champ!

He even has a belt to prove it!

>8D

Nice spoiler pictures.

I'm quite interested on what will happen in the next chapter, due to the pictures given.

111191.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 09 September 2009 - 02:14 PM.

#40 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:34 PM

Yep its nice to know Sasuke is getting spanked smile.gif

I wanna know, why isnt there any good fan pics of Naruto holding Sakura, something that looks like its straight out of the manga? Anyone know where I may find something like that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users