Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:10 AM

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/461/

Naruto 461 is out! Go Team Raikage!!! w00t.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 28 August 2009 - 04:17 AM.

#2 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:16 AM

My fave tab decieves me! It didn't list the new chapter.

brbz, reading!

#3 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:20 AM

Mizukage's sexy level just went up some more by saying she'll fight with that badass face.

Also. Juugo looks sick. =/

#4 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:23 AM

I'm really loving Danzo! This chapter is showing he's not just some war hawk after all.

#5 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:35 AM

I so want to hug Gaara right now. I think he's one of the only people in the Naruto world that can get off with saying something like that, and being taken seriously while he's doing it.

And HA! to Hawk. Suigetsu lost his sword, Karin's running like a coward, Juugo's out of control, and Sasuke is acting even stupider than usual. And that's saying something, considering he does stupid stuff like a pro.

Oh, and Deidara-nii? I wonder how that guy knew him? Probably wasn't a friend, seeing as he looked so happy to meet his killer.

And Danzou is so annoying. I agree that unifying the Shinobi world is an important step, but going about it his way is the same as setting a self-destruct sequence. Things will end up worse off than they are now, where everyone is at war with everyone else.

#6 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 28 2009, 05:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm really loving Danzo! This chapter is showing he's not just some war hawk after all.

Yup he's also a politition, the guy still has no qualms about lying to the facs of the other kages even after being found out, talkd about unity and then few pages later his lackey basically admitted they wants Sasuke's eyes which would give them the edge. Wouldn't trust him at all, his idea of unity if one where you crush all those who apose him as proved when he got together with his enemy to destroy the rain village shinobi who were fighting for their freedom.

As it was said in this weeks chapters his actions make his words hard to believe.

Didn't really care too much for this weeks chapter mainly because Sasuke was the main central point and I just can't stand the bloke, the arrogance of Taka is definitely something the way Jugo just thought he could take out the Raikage's right hand man, he's the Raikage's right hand man I seriously doubt he'd be a pushover, as proved when he used lighting jutsu straight after the water one, that was cool.

iAnby7W.gif

#7 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 27 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup he's also a politition, the guy still has no qualms about lying to the facs of the other kages even after being found out, talkd about unity and then few pages later his lackey basically admitted they wants Sasuke's eyes which would give them the edge. Wouldn't trust him at all, his idea of unity if one where you crush all those who apose him as proved when he got together with his enemy to destroy the rain village shinobi who were fighting for their freedom.

As it was said in this weeks chapters his actions make his words hard to believe.

Didn't really care too much for this weeks chapter mainly because Sasuke was the main central point and I just can't stand the bloke, the arrogance of Taka is definitely something the way Jugo just thought he could take out the Raikage's right hand man, he's the Raikage's right hand man I seriously doubt he'd be a pushover, as proved when he used lighting jutsu straight after the water one, that was cool.

If this is really what Danzo wants for the world and his words are not just to fool the other Kages, I think it adds alot to his character. He is still doing it in a very questionable way, but it's also no longer black and white for him.

Edited by Freakazoid, 28 August 2009 - 04:46 AM.

#8 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:52 AM

That was a pretty cool chapter.
Did anyone else notice that jugo has some type of flames (last page of the chapter) or something coming from his back?
I'm not sure if it was flames or smoke or just something random.

#9 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:54 AM

Man SleepyFans' translation of this chapter was bad... luckily Binktopia's is out already.

Anyway, Juugo fully transforming into level 2 was one of my predictions for this arc. Sasuke promised to be Juugo's "cage"...now we'll have to see if the hate-driven kid will stick to it. He's not acting like himself. After what happened with Killerbee it seems like he'd be more willing to accept help fro his team, but here he says he doesn't need it...maybe he's just way too cocky.

And yeah, you gotta give Gaara a big pat on the back. wink.gif
Kishimoto just had to tease us, leaving us wondering what he's going to do now. ><

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 August 2009 - 04:57 AM

I want to know more about Darui. biggrin.gif Strong but with a laid-back personality similar to Shikamaru. But then again, Team Taka will have the advantage sooner or later in the next chapters because I'm feeling that the Raikage, Darui and Shii, while very strong ninjas, will lose.

Oh, and Deidara-nii? I wonder how that girl knew him? Probably wasn't a friend, seeing as she looked so happy to meet his killer.

Fixed. Kurotsuchi, who wants to see Sasuke, is a kunoichi. Though, I'm having a feeling she will meet Karin in the next chapter when she goes down to the battle.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#11 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:07 AM

Uniting the world only means being the head of the dictatorship. rolleyes.gif

For some reason, I can see Kishimoto dragging this fight out and with some new sharingan power or some insane plot device, Sasuke either wins or escapes.

I hope Madara's talk is a way to keep Naruto distracted from the battle and preventing him from "saving" Sasuke. I expect Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes with a defeat.

#12 talesoffireemblem

talesoffireemblem

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Video games, Music, Trumpet Playing, Manga, Sports

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:20 AM

Sasuke just showed how arrogant he really is in this chapter. Does he honestly think that he'd be able to beat the raikage and two of his most trusted subordinates by himself?

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Aug 27 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uniting the world only means being the head of the dictatorship. rolleyes.gif

For some reason, I can see Kishimoto dragging this fight out and with some new sharingan power or some insane plot device, Sasuke either wins or escapes.

I hope Madara's talk is a way to keep Naruto distracted from the battle and preventing him from "saving" Sasuke. I expect Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes with a defeat.

I agree with every word you said.

Edit: I just realized that Sasuke may have made himself an enemy of the land of iron, as well, in the last chapter by attacking, and killing, a squad of their samurai

Edited by talesoffireemblem, 28 August 2009 - 05:25 AM.

#13 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:22 AM

You gaiz really know how to destroy my dreams for Danzo! biggrin.gif

#14 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:25 AM

Juugo's berserker curse mode resembles a demonic look with volcano stacks coming out his back, very cliche. happy.gif I do believe Suigutsu will be defeated with a lightening attack from Darui while Raikage shows that he's Rulkaige on Juugo and eventually Sasuke will be forced to use MS Jutsu's. Karin will temporary lose focus causing her chakra to fluctuate due to her emotions/feelings toward Sasuke and then C will find her were she starts panicking/telling C the truth. (That's my 2 cents)

Edited by Uzumakikage, 28 August 2009 - 05:31 AM.

#15 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:51 AM

Suigutsu lost a sword due to him being made out of water he's out of the fight altogether, Karin lacks combat skills & is hiding her charka to remain hidden but that's useless since its the inevitable, Juugo has gone nuts in his CS2 form and with Sasuke busy with the Raikage he'll remain out of control which can go many ways, and Sasuke is struggling & being an idiot to take on a angry Raikage & subordinate by himself. In other words Hawk is screw!

We all know by the time Naruto finish his confrontation with Madara the battle between Hawk & Kumo would be over and kage meeting would be pretty settle out too as well. Once again we will have Naruto feeling like a kittenin' failure until he confronts Sakura which is a whole another story on its own record.

Since Sasuke is such a major issue why is it only Kumo fighting Hawk not the rest of the villages helping out?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#16 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:18 AM

Because theyre smarter then the Raikage is why.

If I read this and the way Kishimoto sensei seems to be going, then Sasuke is to use the analogy just the head of the snake. Madaras got a plan going here and Sasuke is just a pawn.

And as we who play chess can tell you. pawns are one of the first pieces you sacrafice.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#17 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:38 AM

Why the hell does Team Hawk even put up with that tool by now? Sasukes all but called them useless at this point. He's practically fed them to the wolves.

What instills this kind of ridiculous loyalty?

If this is really what Danzo wants for the world and his words are not just to fool the other Kages, I think it adds alot to his character. He is still doing it in a very questionable way, but it's also no longer black and white for him.

Danzo should be all "the way you all have conducted things before now led to the situations we find ourselves in and you're going to judge me?"
bd5.jpg

#18 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:59 AM

I want to know why does he deserve this much Loyalty. Yeah, Team Taka is going to get screwed by Sasuke one of these days. I am hoping that Suigetsu Hōzuki, Karin, Jugo survive this.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 28 August 2009 - 10:04 AM.

#19 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:11 AM

Loving Gaara's perceptive observation of the Tsuchikage, seems Gaara always seems to ooze awesomeness right from his first appearance! XD

#20 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 28 2009, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Loving Gaara's perceptive observation of the Tsuchikage, seems Gaara always seems to ooze awesomeness right from his first appearance! XD

Helps that he no longer oozes "homicidal maniac" at the same time. Guess getting a good nights sleep (after more than a decade awake) will improve the temper. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users