86 replies to this topic

#41 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

Whoa, Naruto can now do a Shadow clone and Rasengan in an instant, this is soo awesome. The boy has grown, if he'd only give up his Sasuke malarky, it's getting old and he's sounding very much like an obsessed fangirl right about now. We all know he loves the guy as a brother but his world should not revolve around the bloke, he should go out enjoy himself more, go on dates etc. It shouldn't be all about Sasuke and movement of the Ataksuki which is pretty much the same thing now.

Also the ninja's from rock, Is that guy wearing a skirt and fishnet stockings? That#s more disturbing than Sai's constant talk of kitten size.

iAnby7W.gif

#42 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:42 PM

I know right! I had to wipe my eyes and look closely if that's a guy with...fishnet stockings. Still not sure.

Bah! We all know Sasuke'll Sharingan hax his way to victory! Not even Raikage's HOT-BLOODEDNESS can overcome the feared Sharingan L33t! Oh jeez, now you guys have really influenced me with that Sharingan hax talk... sweat.gif

#43 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 21 2009, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know right! I had to wipe my eyes and look closely if that's a guy with...fishnet stockings. Still not sure.

Bah! We all know Sasuke'll Sharingan hax his way to victory! Not even Raikage's HOT-BLOODEDNESS can overcome the feared Sharingan L33t! Oh jeez, now you guys have really influenced me with that Sharingan hax talk... sweat.gif

Your lack of faith distrubs me!!!!!1 Don't underestimate the Raikage.

#44 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 21 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, what page is that? (Fishnet stockings guy)

Naruto really really is starting to sound like one of those rabid fangirls!
I need to go and watch the next episode..

#45 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

I think Kishimoto wants to drive the Yoai fans mad xXXXD. biggrin.gif

#46 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:22 PM

it'll be fun to watch sasuke get whooped for a bit, but don't act like you don't know Sasuke is gonna suddenly win.

Edited by Mik3, 21 August 2009 - 04:30 PM.

\

#47 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:40 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 21 2009, 11:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Xabsol @ Aug 21 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, what page is that? (Fishnet stockings guy)

I think you guys are talking about Kurotsuchi from the Rock and (God I pray) that's a girl on page 1 (2 on file).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#48 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:46 PM

No worries, it's definatly a girl. I remember when she was first introduced I knew right away, this is just an odd angle I suppose.

#49 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:27 PM

You mean Kurozuchi and Akozuchi, Tsuchikage's bodyguards. Judging by the way Kurozuchi dresses i would say female. (at least i hope so anyways)

Mayuri "Kurotsuchi" is the freaky looking psychopath 12th squad captain head of the R&D Department in Bleach.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 21 August 2009 - 05:32 PM.

#50 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:33 PM

XD

I hope so, oddly enough, if it was a guy, it'd be the most strangely dressed Naruto character I've ever seen.

#51 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 21 2009, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XD

I hope so, oddly enough, if it was a guy, it'd be the most strangely dressed Naruto character I've ever seen.

Strange... not so of the word use in this series. Remember the Haku issue? tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#52 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Aug 21 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We know for a fact that some of the women from rock have short hair like Kamizuru Suzumaebachi for example.

Hate to say it but that's filler... so no.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#53 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 21 2009, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Kishimoto wants to drive the Yoai fans mad xXXXD. biggrin.gif

This is relevant how?

#54 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 21 2009, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is relevant how?

I was trying to point how, some sees him like a fan girl. I came up with that conclusion.

#55 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 21 2009, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was trying to point how, some sees him like a fan girl. I came up with that conclusion.

What?

#56 Daidoji_Tangen

Daidoji_Tangen

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 20 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YES.

Sasuke vs Raikage. Now this is a f-ing battle I want to see happening.

And that shadow behind Sasuke... doesn't it look almost like the Kyuubi when it was holding Naruto in its palm?

I think it is the malicious chakra the Kyuubi was talking about.

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 20 2009, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK so it was Naruto who was put behind bars...idiots, stop putting him behind bars.

OK was it me or did weeks Manga seem kinda rushed? Don't know maybe it was the translation but the charactos seemed a bit ooc...for one I can't imagine Gaara using the word Hardcore to describe anyone. also can't for the life of me imagine Sasuke saying he's pissed off. all seems very OOC to me.

Edit: When did Naruto crossover with Star wars? Chakra coated Swords? so they basically look like Lightsabers.

It was not stupid at all. They laid a trap for Madara. Naruto is the bait.

I can see Sasuke saying he's pissed off. It seems IC to me.

Chakra weapons have been in the Manga for a while now. Asuma did something similar.

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 20 2009, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heh, Raikage's seemingly casual dispatching of Zetsu makes me think that Naruto has a LONG LONG way to go before he can even match another -Kage....Of course Zetsu being only half may have something to do with it...

Err...why? I don't think Zetsu was seriously fighting, nor do I think Naruto ever fought with Zetsu.

Seriously, Naruto defeated Pain who defeated pretty much all of Konoha. He is definitely in league with the Kages. Of course, he may not be the stronger than all of them and he is definitely not stronger than Madara, but he is in their league.

QUOTE (FullmetalNinjaED @ Aug 21 2009, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BTW I'm surprised that no one's really talking about how Zetsu's white half was killed by the Raikage, can his black half live without his white half? huh.gif

I doubt he is dead. You probably have to kill both halves to kill him. I bet the other half can grow back otherwise.

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Aug 21 2009, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I guess that clears up the Danzo = Madara theory, huh? Darn. That would have been very epic. wow.png

And, why would Madara willingly tell Naruto about the plans of Sasuke? It just seems a bit ... off ... like there's a hidden twist/plan in it. huh.gif

To screw with him. Hearing that Sasuke wants to destroy Konoha and is quasi-justified (well, Danzo and the elders he is, but the other Konoha shinobi are innocent) could easily mess with Naruto's head.

Plus, I think he is genuinely interested in how Naruto got Nagato to betray him. Rather than letting Naruto find out some other way and doing something to screw with his plans, he will now see how Naruto reacts and can act accordingly himself.

QUOTE (Nadishani @ Aug 21 2009, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pretty awesome chapter as in preparing for THE most awesome chapter of the century: Raikage VS Sasuke! Though Raikage is awesome, he seems a bit rash and he strategizes even less than Naruto. Seriously who breaks someone's neck by accident? sweat.gif So i think it'll be a pretty intense battle seeing as Raikage has more power than Sasuke, but Sasuke's a 'genious' when it comes to fighting and strategizes better.

I think Madara is going to tell Naruto about the uchiha massacre and he's probably gonna drop the hint of 'hey you should probably know that Sasuke is at the Kagecon killing fodder-samurai now, bye!' which will make Naruto go to Kagecon too, where he'll probably interrupt Raikage from snapping Sasuke's neck. Speaking about necksnapping, Zetsu isn't dieing that easily, seeing as half of Akatsuki is pretty much immortal xD and his other half is still out there...somewhere. so we can conclude that his halfs can live seperately and you should probably kill both to finish him. but maybe black-Zetsu is working on that 'Eye of the moon' plan, which i'm getting more and more curious about. arrgghhh, so many questions.

as for the 'Sasuke being controlled'-thingie. imo he's not being controlled but he's really losing it (when had Sasuke ever said 'i'm pissed off' huh.gif) and becoming a total badass. he's well on his way to everybody wanting to kill him, except naruto, so go for it sasuke. sleep.gif' use the power of your new-found male-PMS!

We don't know how well the Raikage strategizes. I think his brother's "death" is seriously affecting his behavior.

Sasuke is absolutely a terrible strategy. Other than the Deidara fight, he has shown an inability to think of strategies, relying on his natural skill and Sharingan to win him the day.

QUOTE (Nadishani @ Aug 21 2009, 08:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously why is it so hard for people to believe that sasuke is evil? dry.gif he's done enough things to prove he is. wether people like it or not at this moment it's pretty clear sasuke IS evil unless you think ruthlessly killing people is all fine and dandy and that evil looking chakra is as sweet as kittens. but that doesn't mean he'll be that way forever, he can be saved because hellooo this is naruto, pretty much everybody can be saved by naruto's talk-no-jutsu.

Agreed. It'd be bad story if it was just some sort of mind control. I think he'll be redeemed, but he is doing this of his own will (Madara is manipulating him, but Sasuke is ultimately making that choice).

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 21 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whoa, Naruto can now do a Shadow clone and Rasengan in an instant, this is soo awesome. The boy has grown, if he'd only give up his Sasuke malarky, it's getting old and he's sounding very much like an obsessed fangirl right about now. We all know he loves the guy as a brother but his world should not revolve around the bloke, he should go out enjoy himself more, go on dates etc. It shouldn't be all about Sasuke and movement of the Ataksuki which is pretty much the same thing now.

Also the ninja's from rock, Is that guy wearing a skirt and fishnet stockings? That#s more disturbing than Sai's constant talk of kitten size.

1. He does. However, Sasuke's been the crisis situation of his life, so he tends to think about that more. Except when Jirayia died and Pein attacked. Of course, I don't think he thought Sasuke then except for when the issue of hatred came up.

2. Geez, can't a guy just be a big fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show without getting any guff?

#57 It's Dead Jim

It's Dead Jim

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Daidoji_Tangen @ Aug 21 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2. Geez, can't a guy just be a big fan of the Rocky Horror Picture Show without getting any guff?

Exactly xD

Our lives are important - at least to us - and as we see, so we learn... Our destiny is in the stars, so let's go and search for it.

#58 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 21 2009, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What?

B I saw people complaining on how Naruto is going and whining over Sasuke and acting like a Fan girl. So I came up with that conclusion.

#59 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

The lack of Okama in this manga is disturbing. Need a character like Bon Clay.

#60 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:53 PM

Maybe I'm just grasping at straws, but I noticed Tobi flashed his sharingan right before diving into a story again. Example 1
Example 2 from the most recent chapter.

I never did want to believe anything that comes outta that guy's speech bubbles. After hearing that sharingan can be used to manipulate people's thoughts while keeping the victim ignorant I am even more suspicious.

I believe it is possible that Tobi is not the same Madara that fought against Shodaime Hokage, but that this person somehow inherited his powers and took Madara's identity for himself.
On that note, I must say I thought the same thing as Uzumakikage:
QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Aug 21 2009, 01:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What puzzles me is what will Danzou do next, It looks like from the shocking expression of hearing about Sasuke that he and Madara are two total different people.

I'm guessing that Danzou will not do anything, since he is being watched, until the fight comes to him.

I also agree that Sasuke seems to be slipping farther away from redemption. This is the first chapter that really emphasized it, imo. But it's still not impossible... (I'm being stubborn heh.)

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users