141 replies to this topic

#41 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:24 PM

OK confusing spoiler, wonder if this is what project Moon eyes or something or another Madara talked about few chapters back, could it one of the powers of Madara's eternal MS? I'm not 100% convinced Sasuke is the one in control here, killing without reason is not something he has ever done, up until now he has not really killed anyone, Itachi kinda killed himself, Orichimaru is not quite dead and we know he never actually captured Killer Bee...so him suddenly killing samarai's without regret seems very suspect specially if he told his minions not to kill anyone before hand.

Madara turning up at Naruto's side is also strange, how did he discover Naruto's wherabouts? does his links with the Kyuubi have something to do with it, just to appear like that next to Naruto like that is kinda disturbing....wonder if he was always able to do this, so makes you wonder why he didn't just take up the task of going for Naruto in the first place, he'd have been able to take him easily with the power difference before. Maybe the power Itachi gave Naruto will finally come into play soon.

Edited by harry4e, 18 August 2009 - 10:26 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#42 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Aug 18 2009, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. Sasuke has been lead by the nose this whole series its nothing new. My concern about actual "mind control" is that it means if he does anything questionable or something particularly atrocious, he's absolved of personal responsibility. One of my biggest disappointments with Kishimoto's handling of Sasuke is that I feel he's done an absolutely horrendous job of holding Sasuke accountable for his bad decisions.

I worry because I think it'll be rather cheap to have Sasuke order no kills ,then do something bad, only to find its mind control and it's not his fault. Kishimoto gets the bad act without having to tarnish Sasuke's redemption.

QFT, there better be some repercussions.

#43 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE (Illmatic @ Aug 18 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QFT, there better be some repercussions.

I agree, I HOPE their are some at least it just it would feel off for me

#44 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:47 PM

What kind of repercussion would you want for Sasuke? The poor guy has already seen his whole family die, he's alone all the time, turned away his best friends.. it's really kind of sad how the Uchiha curse works; Sharingan only gets stronger when your life has been miserable and tragic.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#45 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 18 August 2009 - 10:49 PM

. At least put him in jail or something. I just don't want him coming back with arms wide open welcoming him back Imo. Naruto had the same kinda of life imo and look at him...

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 18 August 2009 - 11:14 PM.

#46 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:56 PM

Oh come on. I really hope mind control turns out to be nothing more than another silly fan theory.

Yeah, why would Madara all of a sudden go and talk to Naruto as he doesn't know wear he is?

Manipulation. That seems to be Madara's thing. He's a snake in the grass. Trying to have Naruto inadvertantly end up helping further his goals? Wouldn't put it past him.
bd5.jpg

#47 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Aug 18 2009, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What kind of repercussion would you want for Sasuke? The poor guy has already seen his whole family die, he's alone all the time, turned away his best friends.. it's really kind of sad how the Uchiha curse works; Sharingan only gets stronger when your life has been miserable and tragic.

So he's justified in his behavior no matter what he does because of his tragic past?

#48 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Aug 18 2009, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Manipulation. That seems to be Madara's thing. He's a snake in the grass. Trying to have Naruto inadvertantly end up helping further his goals? Wouldn't put it past him.

Yeah, true I think I wouldn't put it past him either.

#49 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:15 AM

Sasuke left people who had basically treated him like family for power. And he did it pretty quickly too. He joined an evil organization whos agenda was the destruction of the ninja world including his own home village. Albeit he thinks hes using them which is quite ironic. I don't hate Sasuke, but when you make bad decisions and commit wrong doings, there has to be justice. Am I hoping for an execution? No. But its BS if he gets to just waltz right back into Konoha.
\

#50 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:38 AM

wow.png Each chapter is just better than the last one ! It's just great! I wish it would come out already! rawr.gif

#51 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:41 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Aug 18 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So he's justified in his behavior no matter what he does because of his tragic past?

Nah, I'm not trying to say he shouldn't be held accountable. I would really like to hear what punishment you think would be great enough to allow his reconciliation.
His past is tragic, however, and no one is going to be more empathetic to that than Naruto.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#52 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Aug 18 2009, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke is being manipulated, that isn't even a question. It doesn't take a fancy jutsu to accomplish this. Sasuke's character has always been manipulated since he got the curse mark, and the sound's Four helped convince him to leave Konoha.
Add in a hallucinatory sharingan and that makes his character infinitly more redeemable, at least from Naruto's perspective, ne?

Catsi brings up a good point, Madara is using Sasuke to take all of the focus away from him, same way Pein was made to look like the leader of Akatsuki. Sasuke is suddenly the target and focus of every Kage, and he's practically been delivered on a silver platter to a convention of supernins.

There may be some direct manipulation of Sasuke, basically driving his rage higher like the curse mark did- but it's still Sasuke acting. Perhaps Madara triggered something while Sasuke was unconcious that eventually makes any Uchiha with sharingan go into a homicidal rage.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#53 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:24 AM

Man, the Sharingan in Naruverse is just overcompensating for another part of the male anatomy.

Except for Itachi, he's badass regardless.

#54 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 19 2009, 04:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man, the Sharingan in Naruverse is just overcompensating for another part of the male anatomy.

Except for Itachi, he's badass regardless.

LOL couldn't agree with you more mate....couldn't agree with you more.

iAnby7W.gif

#55 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 03:55 AM

Maybe that's why Fugaku was so annoyed at Itachi half the time, and also explains Sasuke's inferiority complex. :teehee:

I digress.

#56 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 18 2009, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe that's why Fugaku was so annoyed at Itachi half the time, and also explains Sasuke's inferiority complex. :teehee:

I digress.

Rofl!

Hmm..... < insert joke about contacts here.>

Side note: Cloud, would it kill you to keep one set for more then a week?1 Lol.

#57 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:02 AM

Nope. wow.png

But I like to keep my sets fresh.

Now would someone please explain how Madara knew where Naruto was? Does the guy have laser-eye vision?

#58 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:23 AM

No, remember? Sharingan is hack??

#59 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:26 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 19 2009, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, remember? Sharingan is hack??

Side effects include inferiority complex, superiority complex, blindness, power-hungriness, anger, sadness, duck-butt hair and fangirls.

#60 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:32 AM

Let's not jump ahead of ourselves here on the so called confirmed spoiler "Mind Control on Sasuke". I'm almost certain it's the fake Nja but I'll found out for certain tomorrow morning when the official spoiler script is released. It doesn't make any sense if the spoiler was from the real Nja and not posted on NF (they know the right Trip Code the real Nja uses.) happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 19 August 2009 - 04:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users