• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:39 AM

First Spoilers up from NF/nja:

NF spoiler thread http://forums.naruto...ad.php?t=527462

nja first apologizes for last week's spoilers being off

simple spoiler:

People are either being gather or being told about some decision or conclusion Sakura has come to, or something.

Ao has a Byakugan behind his eyepatch. He uses it to look at Danzou's right side. He concludes that it's just like a guy he fought, named Uchiha Shisui.
Ao fought a Hyuuga and took one of his eyes, or something.

Then Zetsu and Sasuke crashes the summit by appearing right in the center of it.

some decision could mean anything, though it sounds like maybe she'll be leaving to follow Naruto.
Revelations about Danzo will be interesting.
Oh lord, Sasuke facepalm.png

Maybe I should rename myself SpoilerJunkie sweatdrop.gif

*EDIT* Full trans:
Spoiler Script TranslationCredits: ShounenSuki
Source: vered on NF
Verification: Confirmed.

Ino cries, then there's a meeting of people of the same generation¹ for some reason. Sakura and Naruto aren't there.
Shikamaru goes to where Sakura is

He reports to Sakura that everyone got together to talk
The conclusion is that if Sasuke is caught up in hatred and revenge, as Konoha, they will... (kill him?)

For some reason, Sakura seems to go from being dazed to making a decision
I'm going to talk to Naruto

To the conference
The Mizukage's attendent with the eyepatch senses that the atmosphere has turned strange for some reason
Under the eyepatch is the Byakugan
In Danzou's right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before...

It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought
(Shisui's Sharingan had a doujutsu that allowed him to go into his opponent's mind and manipulate them, even without the opponent realising it)

He questions Danzou about it: I too once fought a Hyuuga and got a transplant, but...
What if I were the one who unravelled the Fourth Hokage's jutsu (Danzou was the one manipulating?)

As the circumstances worsen, Zetsu appears

After this, Uchiha Sasuke will attack. I wonder if you know where he is...!?

It ends with him saying something like this

It seems Sasuke is going full speed down the path of evil, already being searched by the Five Countries as a dangerous criminal...

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 04 August 2009 - 12:01 PM.

#2 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:42 AM

Oh wow, I simply did not expect Shisui. If these are confirmed spoilers, I'm particularly interested in the next chapter. Sasuke gatecrashing the summit should be worthwhile, but I'd like to know more about the Shisui part. happy.gif

#3 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:43 AM

I think that Sakura will leave the village to find Naruto and follow him to wherever he is going~love.gif

---

Ao has a Byakugan eye?! Somehow Neji's father comes into the picture.

Hm, I'm suspicious. :teehee:

Anyway, this is so exciting! Can't wait for the official spoilers to come!

Then Friday, we get to see the real thing! a_dance.gif

---

Uchiha Shisui? Danzo? Wow! wow.png I'm really curious right now. biggrin.gif

That would be pretty shocking, especially when we find about who Danzo really is and why does he have the Sharingan. happy.gif

---

SASUKE! YOU APPEARED! laugh.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 04 August 2009 - 11:49 AM.

#4 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:30 PM

Why is Ino crying? =/ She's not seriously hooked on Sasuke still? Oh well.

I wonder what Sakura's decision is.

#5 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Aug 4 2009, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*EDIT* Full trans:
Spoiler Script TranslationCredits: ShounenSuki
Source: vered on NF
Verification: Confirmed.

Ino cries, then there's a meeting of people of the same generation for some reason. Sakura and Naruto aren't there.
Shikamaru goes to where Sakura is

Leave it to Shikamaru to come to the conclusion that Sasuke can't be saved anymore, but again if anyone's going to do it, Naruto might.

I really hope Sasuke can be saved even though I believe he treats Naruto and Sakura like crap, not to mention his revenge is now aimed at all of Konoha... the parallels with the sannin continue... I just wished it would change with Naruto being able to do what Jiraiya couldn't: saving his best friend, getting the girl.

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Aug 4 2009, 06:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ao has a Byakugan eye?! Somehow Neji's father comes into the picture.

That seems highly improbable. Not only does it seem like Ao said he took it from a Hyuga, but there's no way they could take it from Hizashi because if you remember the branch family's curse seal activates to seal the byakugan when they die. Not only that but it wasn't Kirigakure that took his body years ago it was Kumogakure.

---------------------------------------------
Shisui's mention is also interesting. Perhaps Shisui was threatening to reveal to the Uchiha clan the village's plan to contain them and that's why Itachi had to kill him... but if Danzo's eye were to belong to Shisui, then wouldn't that mean that Shisui had to be alive when they took it? Itachi... what did you do?

And last but not least... Sakura's decision. Maybe she's going to bring Sasuke in now.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 04 August 2009 - 02:35 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#6 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Aug 4 2009, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That seems highly improbable. Not only does it seem like Ao said he took it from a Hyuga, but there's no way they could take it from Hizashi because if you remember the branch family's curse seal activates to seal the byakugan when they die. Not only that but it wasn't Kirigakure that took his body years ago it was Kumogakure.

happy.gif

Don't mind me. I was just throwing theories around, since maybe, someone can clear that up for me. biggrin.gif

---

I just thought of the possibility that Neji's father might be connected to this.

It might not even be brought up, but anyway.

Just looking for some answers. smile.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 04 August 2009 - 02:47 PM.

#7 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:56 PM

In order for Ao to have the byakugan, he must have fought and killed one of the head family, then stolen their eye. But it's kinda strange that the Hyugaa wouldn't have said anything. Are they keeping this quiet for some reason? If he has the byakugan, then I'm sure Kirigakure looked at it, but probably couldn't discover it's secret and they don't seem like the type to pick apart their own ninja. So maybe the guy who kidnapped Hinaata was working alone...Maybe he was jealous of Ao and wanted the eyes, so when he died, it actually appeared to Kirigakure that the peace deal had already been broken.

#8 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:17 PM

Danzou was the one behind the unraveling? You sneaky... I knew he wasn't innocent at all. Taking Shisui's Sharingan and manipulating people along with the Yondaime's technique.

#9 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:30 PM

Man oh man, I wouldn't have imaged that Ao has the Byakugan. I thought Sasuke couldn't get any more stupider attacking the summit like that at least they came to the collusion that he should die. I can't believe that Ino is still hooked up on Sasuke. Why she is crying? huh.gif

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 04 August 2009 - 03:31 PM.

#10 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 4 2009, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't believe that Ino is still hooked up on Sasuke. Why she is crying? huh.gif

I don't know, maybe the fact that the rookies still consider him a Konoha-nin? :zaru

The fact that he's going to be killed, and the fact that Naruto is trying so hard to save him might move some people to tears? rolleyes.gif

#11 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 4 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know, maybe the fact that the rookies still consider him a Konoha-nin? :zaru

The fact that he's going to be killed, and the fact that Naruto is trying so hard to save him might move some people to tears? rolleyes.gif

Yes, and at this time we don't even know that she's crying over Sasuke... Although her randomly crying would be weird and an unsettling development in her character.

I don't understand the statement about Danzo and Yondaime's technique. Could someone explain that to me? It seems like other people get it but I don't.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#12 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 4 2009, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True cloud, but Sakura wasn't crying so why was she crying?

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 04 August 2009 - 03:42 PM.

#13 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

^ Or, maybe it's a hint that Ino is actually in love with Naruto :zaru
QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 4 2009, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Danzou was the one behind the unraveling? You sneaky... I knew he wasn't innocent at all. Taking Shisui's Sharingan and manipulating people along with the Yondaime's technique.

I wasn't exactly sure what that meant. Are they talking about the weakening of Naruto's seal? But how would he know anything about things like that?

Edit: Oh good, I'm not the only one confused...

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 04 August 2009 - 03:41 PM.

#14 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:43 PM

Or, maybe it's a hint that Ino is actually in love with Naruto

rolleyes.gif huh.gif

#15 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:45 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 4 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True cloud, but Sakura wasn't crying so why was she crying?

I thought Sakura was crying... You know like when Karui asked her just what Sasuke was to her. She started balling.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#16 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:48 PM

Here's one way to clear it up: the trans was wrong.

It's meant to say unravelled the Fourth Mizukage's jutsu

...whatever that was. Anyway, I guess Danzo's trying to manipulate the meeting, with the whole 'atmosphere turned strange'.

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 04 August 2009 - 03:50 PM.

#17 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Aug 4 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought Sakura was crying... You know like when Karui asked her just what Sasuke was to her. She started balling.

It's not like she was confused or anything end of Major sarcasm. Yes, it was because of everything that happen not just Sasuke...

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 04 August 2009 - 03:50 PM.

#18 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 4 2009, 10:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not like she was confused or anything end of Major sarcasm. Yes, it was because of everything that happen not just Sasuke...

That's your interpretation of the moment, but if you're just looking at it from the point of physically what actually happened, she cried after being confronted about Sasuke.

DownEndsRoad Thanks for clearing that up. Does that mean he's the one who separated the Yondaime Mizukage from it's biju?

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#19 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

^It could be, I suppose... perhaps what happened is the Mizukage's seal broke down like Naruto's was threatening to do, and the bijuu was released... what would happen to the jinchuuriki then? Would he sort of... get swallowed up?!

Also another trans edit:

It seems like White Zetsu hints that Sasuke and his team are no longer with him... or something like that

This part is wrong. It should be:

Quote:
It's the white half of Zetsu.* Sasuke's team are wondering about him saying something like, "He's no longer here."

It's the white Zetsu Tobi orders... I wonder if we'll actually see Tobi doing anything, and if that could be related to Danzo apparently doing something with his sharingan. It's pretty clear to me now that there is a connection of some kind between Tobi and Danzo, and Danzo has looked more manipulative by the minute. He tried to prevent Naruto's return to the village. People were wondering why before... and then there's the suggestion that because Naruto's the only one not captured Danzo should have control - it's a possible piece of reasoning at least.

#20 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

The whole Ino crying this is just confusing because it seems so random. It's just really wierd, we don't know the whole context of why, though.

People with covered eyes strike again! Nobody is safe, not even Naruto! He will reveal his Sharingan soon enough..................OR his Byakugan!!!!11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users